PP
PIETER P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/27/2020
I completely trust their word for years on any repairs needed on all 4 of our cars and that it’s done correctly.

PB
PAUL B.
Huntington Beach, CA
06/27/2020
Manager
Brandon manages Reata shop with efficiency and excellent follow up
Paul

06/26/2020
Great contactless service
Very accommodating to our concerns about having as little contact as possible. Quick turnaround on alternator repair, warranties work, 100% contact free transaction.

LW
LARRIA W.
Lancaster, CA
Ford Edge
06/19/2020
Customer service
They are very polite people's and get the job done quickly. I will definitely return for service 🙂

ROY M.
06/09/2020
Truly fresh customer and automotive service.
We found Nick's at a time when we needed to get our vehicles ready for a cross country move. Positive impressions began as soon as we stepped inside. We were warmly greeted and acknowledged by Mark. Another person (I think it was the owner) offered us water on this particularly warm day. The mechanics explained all findings and corrective action needed. In short, Nick's not only prepared/repaired our vehicles but also gave us peace of mind as we traveled to our new home in Wyoming. I only wish we had found Nick's a lot sooner while we were in California. Nick's is truly special!

JAMES T.
Santa Clara, UT
06/04/2020
Great Customer services and quility of work
My Sons car broke down in Irvine Ca, I live in Utah, I google all the auto shops close by the area, after talking with several people I finally call Nicks Auto Service, wonderful custom,er service The car was towed to the shop in less than 24 hours the car was fix in a very . the main issue and other that they found. I am very happy and please with the customer services and the quality of work done. Is so good to find people for such a long distance to work with and trust. Thank you so very much.

RL
RUIZ L.
Oceanside, CA
05/28/2020
My Honda
Clean offices with coffee & sanitizer. Staff wore masks; they were very helpful/honest. Fair quote with opinions.

MN
MIKE N.
05/27/2020
Nick's Auto Service - Highly Recommended
Nick's did everything I could ask for.
My 80,000 mile 6-cylinder Honda Accord started to run very roughly all-of-a-sudden.
I made a phone call and got in to see them without delay.
They diagnosed my problem promptly and provided a quote before starting the work.
The repair work was completed without delay and had my car back to me on the same day.
The price was exactly as quoted.
The car ran very smoothly again.
The front desk person, the repair person who contacted me with the diagnosis and the owner who stopped to speak with me were all personable and professional.
Can't ask for more !

NH
NEHRU H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/16/2020
1st Timer - Now Permanent Customer
Very clean shop with professional and courteous service. Nick's Auto Service is now my new mechanics.

Huntington Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/11/2020
best ever.
Mason at Nicks is the best and great attention to details alos

Acura 2.2CL
04/22/2020
My vehicle was shutting off as soon as startup and needed repair. The team at Nick's were able to quickly diagnose the issue, make repairs, and the vehicle is running smoothly again. Their price seemed fair, and the staff is courteous and professional.

RON H.
GMC Yukon
04/11/2020
Quality work and honesty
Trust worthy people on time reasonable prices

Santa Ana, CA
Honda Civic Si
03/28/2020
Amazing

03/25/2020
It’s too soon to give a review on my car
You have always had the very very best customer service at your front desk....for many many years. As long as I’ve gone there. I know we all miss Heidi and I’ll never forget her. The front desk in any business is very important.
I don’t like to say this but please consider someone other than Mark at your front desk. I can only speak for myself.

SJ
SHIVAKUMAR J.
03/24/2020
Service was excellent
The service was excellent. They do what is needed.would recommend them to any one