CAROLINE S.
Chavez did a great job

DEBORAH M.
11/19/2020
Really great honest service
I can always trust Chavez to recommend the best maintenance or repairs for my vehicle. No more or less than what is really needed.

BT
BECKY T.
INFINITI FX35
11/18/2020
Very thorough and knowledgeable about automobiles!
Excellent service on both my cars for years!

RON H.
GMC Yukon
11/17/2020
Honest, reliable, and professional
Always professional on time and courteous will answer question with detailed responses they make you feel comfortable.

11/03/2020
Battery replacement recommendation
AAA replaced my battery with a new one two month ago, but Nick’s Auto recommend me to replace it for about $300.

I am wondering whether AAA gave me wrong battery or Nick’s Auto is not honest.

Kia Forte
10/30/2020
Professional and nice people
As a female they treated me kindly and did a great job in 3-4 hours as they said. I'm glad my husband thought me about engine and other parts of the car that I can estimate the work, anyway we can Google and get the price. Their price was right at my budget and I didn't have to bargain.

CD
CHERI D.
10/25/2020
Amazing Service
This was the first time I took my car somewhere other than the dealership for service, should have done this years ago. Everyone at the shop was very friendly and helpful, fixed my car very quickly and charged me exactly what they had quoted me which was about half what the dealership would have charged. Great experience overall, will definitely bring my car here in the future when it needs service.

DAN M.
10/24/2020
Impressive 1st time customer service experience! Even showed me future potential service issues while the car was being serviced

DEBORAH G.
La Mirada, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/24/2020
emergency repair need (broken timing chain).
With no obvious warning, the timing chain on my car broke on the 55 Freeway at 5:45 a.m. With the help of AAA, my car was taken to Nick's for repair. There was someone there to take my car and start the paperwork at that early hour. As soon as the mechanics arrived, they evaluated my car and gave me an estimate for the repair, which was reasonable. They arranged an Uber ride to my office, fixed the car in just a few hours, arranged an Uber ride back to the repair shop and I was on my way home! The facilities were extremely clean, the personnel very helpful and courteous. What could have been a stressful and hard day was actually quite pleasant. Thanks, Rick's.

JORGEN L.
Dodge Caliber
10/22/2020
Beware
AAA towed my car here after it broke down on the road. I explained that I though it was the alternator.

They inspected it for an hour and said it was more severe with seized engine and related to timing chain with likely internal engine damage.

I asked another repair shop to give second opinion and they took the car and verified that it was only the alternator and alternator belt. Total cost there was $500 for parts and labor and my car runs great now.

So I can’t say Nick’s repair was honest and not competent either.

PP
PIETER P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/17/2020
Work done is always done right the first time
Great service with knowledgeable mechanics to get you back on the road

NH
NEHRU H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/10/2020
Normal Check Up
Mark is always pleasant. The mechanics are courteous and professional and I feel my car is in good hands. Nick will have my business for as long as I live in Irvine. Glad I found the shop. They are affordable and not far from my apt. Grateful.

CAN H.
10/02/2020
Fast and convenience service
This is a good shop! It diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed the problem quickly. If you area AAA member, you will get 10% discount.

SJ
SHIVAKUMAR J.
09/24/2020
Honest . Will always go back for service
Honest. Will always go back for service

Chevrolet Cruze
09/24/2020
Good Service
Had to take my car in because of a stuck gear shift. Despite having a heavy workload, Nick’s was able to return my car same-day and even charged a good price for their services. Overall, I am quite satisfied with my experience with Nick’s Auto Service.