JJ
JOE J.
Lexus GS 300
07/25/2021
service
You identified a few recommendations for my car. Will you please provide me with a cost estimate and have them prioritized in terms of urgency,

Thanks
Michael Joseph

RON H.
GMC Yukon
07/22/2021
Quick, honest, and personable eployees
I have had my three vehicles serviced and repaired at Nick's Auto service for many years and have never had a problem I continue to recommend them to my friends and family.

AZ

Huntington Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/06/2021
Great service !
Chavez and Brendon who I met today were excellent.
Kind and professional explanations were provided with what they are doing to my car .
I can introduce this repair shop to all my friends and family without any doubt !

DIANE B.
06/30/2021
Very professional staff - all are great people to work with.
I would highly recommend Nick’s Auto Service. The mechanics are thorough and take the time to go over every issue with your car. The owner of Nick’s takes pride in the team of mechanics providing the services and in the reputation of this local business.
I have used Nick’s several times and have always been pleased with their work.

JUBIN T.
Kia Forte
06/28/2021
Excellent customer service
Very nice and kind mechanic.

JULIE W.
06/26/2021
Top shelf service, quick repairs as quoted.
Nick's auto is excellent service with high integrity - their true genius is diagnosing the issue which leads to accurate estimate of costs and timely service.

AC
ALAN C.
Cadillac XT4
06/21/2021
Great service…..10 star ⭐️
I have brought my car here a few times for Simplethings nail in the tire they patch it up fast friendly service every time also for my employer we use them to look at our trucks and they service always a great place to come!!! Highly recommend them

Porsche 911
06/07/2021
Nicks Auto has seasoned mechanic/s who repair my car at a fair price.
This independent shop is an expert on cars. I highly recommend it.

SO
SPENCER O.
Lexus ES 300
06/04/2021
An extremely reliable and experienced group of auto mechanics, and I have especially appreciated Chavez's expertise.
Always courteous and prompt service as well as, most importantly, knowledgeable and professional attention to my Lexus. Never leave feeling "gouged" in terms of cost and always feel confident that whatever needed fixing was fixed.

Huntington Beach, CA
06/01/2021
Great Experience
These guys never disappoint. They keep their appointments and complete great work. I always feel confident driving my car after a visit to Nick's.
Thank you Chavez!

EY
EDDIE Y.
Temecula, CA
Buick LaCrosse
05/19/2021
My 86 mile tow
On 05/17/2021 my car over heated on I-5 at Magic Mountain Pkwy.I knew right then and there I needed Nick’s Auto Service to fix my car!
AAA towed it there since it was under 100 miles and I had coverage for that.

Brandon was very informative and let me know exactly what was wrong and that they would perform all necessary tests to fix it right!

Mason was also incredible and helpful in my dilemma.

Nick’s Auto will give you the assurance you want with your auto repairs and they go above and beyond assisting you in every way possible!

I highly recommend using them the next time you need your car serviced or maintenance. They get a 5 Star rating from me👍

Eddie Y,
Irvine CA

SOPHIA B.
Anaheim, CA
05/12/2021
Good service. They try hard to fix problem
They try to fix problem. Re charged a/c. Air still cold then hot then cold.

Tustin, CA
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable customer service.
Very nice staff at Nicks Auto Service: friendly, attentive, knowledgeable. This is now my go-to place for car maintenance.

SAVANAH S.
Lake Forest, CA
Kia Forte
05/04/2021
We had excvellent servie at Nicks Auto Serive and are referring other family and friends!