Overall Rating 4.5471675/5Overall Rating 4.5471675/5Overall Rating 4.5471675/5Overall Rating 4.5471675/5rating 4.5471675
Overall Rating 2.2830174/5Overall Rating 2.2830174/5rating 2.2830174rating 2.2830174rating 2.2830174

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I am always satisfied with the excellent service.

Jacky R.
Solana Beach, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Battery replacement
After a battery fail late in the evening, I scheduled a battery replacement online, for the following day. I telephoned prior to bringing my car in to make sure my appointment was in the system. Everything was in order and ready for me to bring my car in at the allotted time. Everything was carried out in less than an hour, I got my car back with a new battery and a quick car wash as well.

KH
Karen H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/12/2018 Category: Service
They do what they say they’ll do.

Marsha P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent service. Very informative about what you need but never tries to push you to do it. I will never go anywhere else.

AC
Al C.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Great dealership
Always friendly, helpful and good service.

AC
Al C.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and good service.

John R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Better than the rest
I stopped going to the dealership this I bought my Veloster Turbo from, because every time I went in for service they managed to damage or dirty up my brand new car. North County Hyundai is WAY more professional, and I got my car back cleaner than when I pulled up. Great service, good prices, and short turn around time.

Mary S.
Customer service
Great customer service!

MN
Mark N.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
All agreements were kept.
All agreement were kept

ER
Esther R.
Oil change and car wash
I went in for a routine oil change and an upgraded car wash. My car came back all shiny and smelling good. One of my tired has a nail in it and they consulted with me before doing anything because depending on the size of the nail, I was going to need a new tire. Thankfully they were able to just patch it up. I waited in the lounge area - great WiFi! I watched Grey's Anatomy while I waited. Super friendly staff. Take a sweater and laptop/tablet if you're going to wait inside to keep you warm and help pass the time.

Simeon B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Best

Hyundai Rocks!
Efficient, friendly, quality service!

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant knowledgeable crew.
Gillian, Tom, Angela, Lacy and Ulysses always provides outstanding service. You can always tell when Suzy is on duty at the car wash department because my car looks brand new. Everyone at this dealership are great. My next vehicle will definitely be bought out of Hyundai in Carlsbad.
Ooh Rah Semper Fidelis

Encinitas, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/08/2018 Category: Service
All good except car wash
Need to improve car wash..not a good value and incomplete...wiping down doors shouldn't cost more at 35 dollars

TF
Tracy F.
Gillian and team rock
The NC Hyundai service team are great at what they do. Gillian is a real advocate and moves consistently with care and concern for her car owners/customers. I drive 30 miles past two other Hyundai dealerships to have my car serviced by Gillian‘s team.

HM
Henry M.
Encinitas, CA
Customer service

Christopher B.
Good as usual
They make it really easy to get your car serviced. They don't up-sell things I don't need and the things I do need are always affordable.

Margene G.
The staff is GREAT
Very efficient, work done in a timely manner.

Lisa B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great customer service. Honest repairs
Another great experience with Hyundai of Carlsbad. They do a fantastic job taking care of my car and do a free car wash! As always, thank you.

Don B.