Overall Rating 4.575002/5Overall Rating 4.575002/5Overall Rating 4.575002/5Overall Rating 4.575002/5rating 4.575002
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

SP
Sandra P.
East Amherst, NY
Friendly & Fast
This is my 2nd Hyundai I have leased from Northtown. I have my vehicle serviced at the dealership because of their expertise, friendly & fast service. I never feel pressured to have extra service done to my car that isn’t necessary like I have in the past with other auto mechanics.

Matthew G.
Snyder, NY
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service by my favorite dealership
I took my Sonata to Northtown Hyundai for oil change and replacement of windshield wipers. A check by the service staff found the rear brakes to be severely deteriorated. I had them put in new rear breaks. They also conducted my required New York State annual inspection. I am once again nominating the dealership's maker of their chocolate chip cookers for Sainthood. And I will be returning there when my Sonata needs further work.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent survey, we truly appreciate your time and business thank you again ...

GS
Gary S.
Kenmore, NY
Awesome associate
The associate was extremely coutious and helpful
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 star rating we appreciate your time and business..

Tonawanda, NY
Dissappointed with Tech but Happy with Service Advisor
On Nov 27, 2018 I brought my vehicle to Northtown Hyundai Service, the mileage marked on my printout incorrectly states 6,339 (actual mile were 5339). I brought the vehicle in for warrantee service of 3 issues. 1st the volume control on the steering wheel was not working. I was informed that a new part would have to be ordered to replace the malfunction volume control, but the part was not in stock at the dealership. 2nd when applying the brake pedal to shift the transmission out of park mode a strange noise was happening. Service mgr, Anthony Greco heard the noise as well an agreed there was an issue. The service provided by Northtown was not to replace a part but to merely lube the shift lock lever, which did eliminate the concerning sound. 3rd issue was that ever since Northtown service replaced the blower motor resistor a strange high pitch noise occurs while driving with the blower lever set on 2 or 3. The service department concluded that they could not hear the noise I was referring to. I am disappointed that the service tech or mgr did not take me on a test drive giving me an opportunity to duplicate the irritating sound. At this time the blower still makes the strange sound and has not been fixed. **** Lastly, my biggest disappointment with Northtown Service occurred on December 3rd, 2018 when bringing the vehicle back to have the volume control part replaced. I feel the Service Tech was very incompetent. When I was told my vehicle was ready, I pulled out on to a 6 lane road and immediately realized the steering wheel was placed on the vehicle incorrectly. It was off center by 90 degrees. Luckily, I was able to return to the dealership without causing an accident. Upon arriving Service Advisor Anthony Greco immediately concluded that was an issue and had the vehicle pulled into service. After a short time Mr. Greco stated the issue had been resolved. He apologized for the inconvenience and provided me with a free oil change card. I am please with Mr. Greco's customer service skills. ****** Unfortunately, even on the tech's second attempt he still hasn't completed the job properly. To this day the steering wheel is not been lined up properly. It still is off center as I drive down straight roads. It is no longer off by 90 degrees, but is not lined up straight. Since this is a lease vehicle, I am very concerned about the poor workmanship in reinstalling the steering wheel. I do not want to be liable for charges after returning the vehicle. I can provide a photo of the steering wheel as I drive on straight roads to illustrate the issue. Please have Northtown Service contact me to set up a return appointment when they are able to assign a qualified tech to complete the repair properly. I do not want the service tech from December 3rd to ever work on my vehicle again. If you provide me with your email address, I would be happy to provide you with pics to illustrate the current issue. Sincerely, Repeat Hyundia customer in the past.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Sorry to hear about your expedience i will reach out to you today to correct your concerns,....

Susan W.
East Amherst, NY
great service!
I love the package deal....oil changes and tire rotations. Service is always prompt and courteous.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 star rating we truly appreciate your time to fill the survey out hank you..

Amherst, NY
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and customer satisfaction
Quick and efficient service
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating, and thank you for your kind words ...

S Cheek, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and quality service
Very happy with the service and prompt attention from Northtown.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for the excellent rating we truly appreciate the 5 star and look forward to your next visit.

JJ
Joann J.
Cheektowaga, NY
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was so pleasant
We are very happy with our hyundai and esp the service dept thank you joann jankowski
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating we truly appreciate your kind words.

North Tonawanda, NY
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly courteous customer service.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out we truly appreciate the 5 star rating.

Susan H.
Getzville, NY
Susan H
Fivestars
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 star service rating we really appreciate your time and business.

Mary L.
Lockport, NY
Service appt.
As always the staff was kind courteous and knowledgeable.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star, and your kind words we appreciate you, and your business.

Karen S.
Buffalo, NY
Thorough, quick, and helpful
I was in and out at my recent service visit, needed an oil change, had a few questions answered, and the service person pointed out a savings package for 3 oil changes including the one I just had! I did not notice the package, so I am grateful she pointed it out-saves me money!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for the excellent survey we truly appreciate your kind words, and look forward to your next visit thank you.

Tn Of Tona, NY
Quick Service
Quick efficient service!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You so much for the excellent 5 star rating we appreciate your time and business.

RD
Roxann D.
Kenmore, NY
Review
Pleasant, accomdating, quick
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you so much for the excellent 5 star, and for your kind words.

CK
Carol K.
Tonawanda, NY
Exceptional Service
I totally recommend this dealer! appointments are on time, thorough, and they get you out of there when promised. Great work and friendly staff!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for not only servicing your vehicle with us, but the excellent survey score of a 5 star we truly appreciate your time and business.

LF
Lyudmila F.
Amherst, NY
Excellent service!!!
Thank you for excellent service!!! Very good team work!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You so much for the excellent 5 star we truly appreciate your time and business

Sandra B.
Buffalo, NY
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ease of making an appointment. Service people very courteous and you have a beautiful new facility.
Friendly atmosphere, employees are very helpful. Service is great.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You for the 5 star rating we really appreciate your time and business...

Kathryn M.
Grand Island, NY
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Great people
Excellent service by people who treat the customer very well
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank You so much for the 5 star we appreciate your business and your kind words.