Overall Rating 4.5882357/5Overall Rating 4.5882357/5Overall Rating 4.5882357/5Overall Rating 4.5882357/5rating 4.5882357
Overall Rating 2.21569/5Overall Rating 2.21569/5rating 2.21569rating 2.21569rating 2.21569

CP
Cheryl P.
Kenmore, NY
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and timely service. Friendly and efficient staff.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We appreciate the kind words!

Sonata oil change
Very smooth process. No criticism

Awesome - thank you!

Cortland, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2019 Category: Service
They fixed my vehicle and fit it in even when they didn’t have me in for the right day. Friendly mechanic and person in the front office.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your service experience with Northtown Hyundai.  Have a great day!

Charles M.
Great service as usual
Sad to leave Buffalo, otherwise I would return here all the time.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you.  Good luck in your new home!

Michael B.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch - feels like they care
Always the best experience. We've tried other dealers in the past. no contest
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for this nice review.  We appreciate your business!

Alex S.
Lake View, NY
Unacceptable
As explained already this was unacceptable and could have resulted in Serious harm. If there are questions contact me and I can explain how incredibly disappointed I am. I will never be back to this dealership for service, and it can be seen that I have been in there several times before. This is an error that should not have been missed.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Please accept my apologies, i will look into your situation and make it right, and thank you for your feedback its very important to us

Jerry Genova

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
...
...
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star survey Mr Lott, we appreciate your time and business..

Williamsville, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Clean timely service
Courteous, professional services
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for this nice review!

BW
Benjamin W.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Saturday maintnance
Tasty cookies, plenty of coffee and timely service. Good stuff!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent service rating of 5 star we appreciate your time and business.

NC
Nacole C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Fast service
Quick service, friendly staff and always a plus when they was my car after servicing it;
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for the excellent service rating and the positive feedback back.

GD
Glenn D.
Car
Friendly efficient service
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and thank you for the feedback we appreciate your time and business.

PS
Philip S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Premium Service
My car was in for an ignition coil replacement and an oil change. The guys worked very hard to get my car done by the time I needed it. Unfortunately, in the rush, my oil change got missed and I had to return the following week to get it done. Phil (who I've dealt with on many occasions before) apologized profusely for the mistake (not a problem...could happen to any of us!) and gave me the oil change service for free. Their service is second to none, and Phil in particular is a major reason for it. The guy is always professional, friendly, and eager to help. You can't go wrong trusting this crew.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you, for your understanding, and thank you for servicing your vehicle we us and mostly thank you for you feedback we appreciate your time and business

North Tonawanda, NY
Business at its Best
Every representative that I have dealt with at my Hyundai dealership has been very courteous and professional.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for your time and business.

JN
Joanne N.
The Villages, FL
excellent service
very friendly and professional staff
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5 star service rating, and thank you for your time and business.

Richard M.
great friendly service
great service from personel that know what they are doing
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for your time and business.

SR
Steve R.
Tonawanda, NY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The service representative Phil was helpful, kind & professional. Kept me posted and provided my vehicle with what it needed/ to the point without any run arounds. Also provided a rental car which was greatly appreciated
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this positive feedback on your recent service experience with Phil and Northtown Hyundai.  Have a great weekend!

PW
Paul W.
Cheektowaga, NY
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt service!
Simply friendly, courteous, and prompt service!
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

We're glad to hear we made your recent experience a pleasant one.  Thank you for your business!

Williamsville, NY
Kindly explains.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating, and thank you for servicing you vehicle with Northtown Hyundai we appreciate your time and business.

Jason M.
Lancaster, NY
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
They diagnosed the problem with the trunk latch, unfortunately the part wasn't in stock but they got the car back to me the same day and ordered the part. I'll be taking it back in once the part arrives.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating, and thank you for your patience while waiting for your parts to arrive.

Joann H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Take pride in there jobs
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star service rating and thank you for the positive feedback..