Overall Rating 4.4999979/5Overall Rating 4.4999979/5Overall Rating 4.4999979/5Overall Rating 4.4999979/5rating 4.4999979
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

DF

MN
Margaret N.
Williamsville, NY
Friendly and efficient
Very friendly and efficient.
Luke S., Web Manager from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's always appreciated. Have a great day.

l.schnell@northtownauto.com

Richard R.
Williamsville, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
good people
good work
Luke S., Web Manager from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Richard. We appreciate your continued business.

l.schnell@northownauto.com

CP
Cheryl P.
Kenmore, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very friendly staff and quick and thorough service.
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you, Cheryl!

NR
Nicholas R.
Youngstown, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Cookies
I liked the free cookies and coffee and connor was a big help

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Nicholas!

SE
Shawann E.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is awesome
While have my Elantra serviced I found a Santa Fe that I was interested in, at the time there was no sales person available(it was a 7:40 am appointment) but by 9am Bill had reached out to me we talked and now I'm driving my Blue Santa Fe the car I set my eyes on a few years ago.
Hyundai Northtown
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Shawann!

James M.
Amherst, NY
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy customer
Service was done punctually. Car was washed. Phil did a fine job. Cookies were good as always. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, James! Thank you for your business.

SF
Sarah F.
Getzville, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
The rep went above and beyond to get my car cleaned in addition to other repairs.

This is wonderful to hear, Sarah. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Tonawanda, NY
08/08/2018 Category: Service
very polite and quick
quck ,service. free car wash great
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback!

Linda M.
Niagara Falls, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Worry free service
Purchased my certified pre-owned Hyundai Tucson (2012) from Northtown Hyundai and always return there for service. They have a great staff that is always making sure that everything goes smoothly and that you are satisfied. Highly recommend them and will be returning for future service. Thank you!
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank  you for taking the time to leave feedback, Linda!

08/06/2018 Category: Service
Courteous service employees and quick

Thank you for taking the time to rate us!

Robin G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Noise
Service didn't hear or see noise I'm hearing. I heard it s I left lot and continue to hear.

Robin, we apologize for this inconvenience and will be looking into this immediately.

Richard M.
Tonawanda, NY
HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL
SERVICE MANAGER WAS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL. WORK ON VEHICLE WAS COMPLETED IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME . NO COMPLAINTS REGARDING OVERALL SERVICE.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Richard!

JE
Joseph E.
Depew, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Efficient and Professional Service
Coolant leakage with 2014 Santa Fe with low mileage. Service techs diagnosed problem (heater hose), decided to replace all hoses and ordered parts, and had car ready on time (took 3 days due to parts order). Fixed under warranty. Car returned clean. Although repair took longer than expected, we were satisfied with the repair and application to warranty.
Danielle S., Marketing Coordinator from Northtown Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Joseph!

Service was done quickly

Thank you for this five star rating!

Steven B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Awesome dealership
My car wouldn’t start and left me stranded (2009 sonata with 34,000 miles) so, I had it towed to the dealership. I was given a courtesy ride home and received a phone call about the diagnosis of my car within a few hours (amazing since they were very busy). It was the starter. Expensive of course but I was in a pickle and had to have it fixed. My car was ready for me to pick it up before the day ended. Since my car was due for inspection and it also was due for an oil change, I asked to have that done while the car was at the garage. Everything was done and I was back on the road again. Employees are very friendly and courteous . The waiting room is comfortable and clean.

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, Steven!

RF
Robert F.
East Amherst, NY
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Car was in for Oil change and Tires rotated
My car was in and out in timely. Connor was polite and answered all of my questions.

This is wonderful to hear. Thank you for your feedback, Robert!

Debra D.
North Tonawanda, NY
Great experience
Appointment times are convenient. Ease of checking in for appointment. Customer service people are friendly and helpful. Waiting area is great!

Thank you for your feedback, Debra!

YL
Yanbin L.
Car repair
A little confused

Thank  you for taking the time to rate us!

DE
Donald E.
Amherst, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Super clean. Very professional and polite. John Klein was awesome. Love our new ride

Thank you for your buisness,m Donald!