Overall Rating 4.6071423/5Overall Rating 4.6071423/5Overall Rating 4.6071423/5Overall Rating 4.6071423/5rating 4.6071423
Overall Rating 2.23214/5Overall Rating 2.23214/5rating 2.23214rating 2.23214rating 2.23214

Richard C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
I was greeted by I believe Isabell she was terrific very friendly and detailed. Asked how I was doing a nice experience. Walked me to where my car was parked and wished me a good day. I would come back because of her customer service.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, and thank you for excellent service rating of 5 star, we truly appreciate your time and business.

Williamsville, NY
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/17/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is excellent. Especially Phil
The service staff is excellent. Especially Phil
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent rating of 5 star, we appreciate your time and business.

Richard M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
great friendly service
Great people, fast service. I've always had great service
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the excellent service rating of 5 star we appreciate your time and business.

Jenna R.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Poor tire installation job
Tire valve was not inspected and resulted in a flat 3 days later, a tow service and more unintended service costs.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Please accept my apologies i will reach out to you and make it right.

Judith R.
Cheektowaga, NY
service Elantra
Excellent service each and every time - always a good experience!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star service rating and thank you for taking the time to fill the survey out.

Dawn C.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Another great job!
Friendly, prompt service!
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for this nice review.  We appreciate your business.  Have a great weekend!

SD
Susan D.
Amherst, NY
tail light replacement
My warning light came on to notify me that the left tail light was out. Needed to go out of town and called for service and was offered an emergency appointment. Fixed and on my way within an hour. Thanks Phil and Isabelle.
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We're glad we were able to get you on the road quickly.  Thank you for sharing your experience.  Have a great weekend!

RN
Ryan N.
Lake View, NY
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great dealership
Friendly and fast service
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

We appreciate your business.  Have a great weekend!

Michael C.
West Seneca, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Pleased
Had to leave vehicle overnight, they arranged transportation for me to get home and pick up vehicle next day. Great service always
Patti F. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience.  Thank you for your business!

Cheektowaga, NY
Recent service
Phil did a great job coordinating the repair on my Sonata.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, and thank you for the 5 star service rating we appreciate your time and business.

Rosemary G.
Rochester, NY
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and pleasant..
Very satisfied with service.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for the 5 star service rating we appreciate your time to fill the survey out.

would visit again
would visit again
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the 4 star looking forward to earning a 5 star next visit.

Services
I don't like going here for services
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Please accept my apologies I will reach out to you and make it right.

Mark L.
Appleton, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
Quick and easy
Took 30 minutes for oil change and tire rotation
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your time and business, we appreciate your 5 star service rating and your feedback.

PS
Philip S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Premium Service
Great service as usual. Everyone is polite and professional. Exceptional praise to Phil who I've worked with many times now. Definitely the epitome of "Excellent Customer Service". The guy is always courteous, professional, and very helpful. Answers questions clearly and honestly and is always willing to help. Hold on to this guy!
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for the 5 star service rating.

Repeat Occurrences
First and foremost Isabelle is fantastic, and is always friendly and helpful. My spouse had their car returned the same day with no window washer fluid, which we refilled ourselves. When I brought mine back for the tire pressure issues, Isabelle immediately addressed and apologized for the error. This was the second time for both of us where we have had similar occurrences, hence mentioning it here.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the 4 star in lieu of your circumstances, please accept my apologies for the lack of 5 star service and thank you for your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
service
professional & curtious

hatchback
I said in the previous screens
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Regretful situation, please accept my apologies again for the situation i will email the Mazda store on your behalf, thank you for your business.

JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you so much for returning my call, i will keep you posted on the progress.

EL
Edward L.
North Tonawanda, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
...
...
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the excellent service rating of 5 star we truly appreciate your time and business.

North Tonawanda, NY
Excellent service and friendly
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, and thank you for the service rating of 5 star.

Donald P.
Williamsville, NY
Awesome service team
Great service visit. Phil explained what needed to be done & cost of service for my Sonata.
Always great service from Phil.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, and thank you for the 5 star service rating.