LH
Latona H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Rose H.
I would like to thank the Northtown collision supervisor and staff for the wonderful job they did on my Hyundai Elantra. It looks like a brand new car. A special thanks to Steve, Joe, and Amy for polite , courteous, and professional help, I received.

2016 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2020 Category: Service
service time
service time takes much longer than told
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/04/2020

I apologize that your visit was not up to our usual 5 star standard. Please reach out to me at 835-8500 ext. 520, to discuss your visit.
Frank Scoma

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient service
Came in with a flat tire. Fit me in even though I didn't have an appointment. Employees were pleasant & efficient.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We understand that sometimes life gives you a challenge, and we are glad that we were able to help you. Our team appreciates your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

GH
Gerald H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2020 Category: Service
A-OK
Efficient friendly service. Great facilities.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Gerald - we are glad to read that your visit went well. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.

Mary B.
West Seneca, NY
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
great as always
The way they greet you as you pull in and the way your treated from beginning till the end is a big 10.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Mary - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. We are glad to read that your visit went well, and we look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle service needs.

Margaret G.
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Maintain everything appt
I have never been dissatisfied with the. Service & experience with northtown service dept very easy to work within
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Margaret - thank you for the 5 star review and the nice comments. Our team takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional service experience and it looks like we achieved our goal with you. Your loyalty and support are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again.

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and reasonable
Very professional yet friendly. Called before doing some requested work to tell me how much it would be. Got all the work that was needed at a reasonable price. Will continue to use Northtown for all service needs.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Linda - thank you for the wonderful review. Your comments are exactly what we aim for - to provide a friendly and professional service experience. Thank you for your support, and we will be here to help you with all your future vehicle service needs.

Donalyn B.
North Tonawanda, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service
Always treated well. Appointments are on time. Office personnel are friendly.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Donalyn - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. We are happy to read that your experiences have been positive, and we will continue to try to provide 5 star experiences.

AT
Alexander T.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great staff,knowledgable,little wait time
The statf,service and facility were all top notch!The service was completed in a timely and proper way,great staff!
Thanks!
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Alexander - thank you for the wonderful review. Our sales and service teams takes pride in trying to provide a friendly and professional experience for all of our customers, so I will make sure to share your survey with them. Your support and loyalty are greatly appreciated, and we look forward to seeing you again.

TW
Tami W.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Knowledge about my specific vehicle
Friendly atmosphere . Technicians are knowledgeable and they are honest and don't try to sell you something you don't need . I have been going to the dealership for 10 years for service . and won't go anywhere else . I am totally comfortable knowing my car is well taken care of .
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Tami - thank you for the wonderful review. Your many years of loyalty and support is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to helping you with all your future vehicle service needs.

SG
Scott G.
Williamsville, NY
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Well done
Promply handled a warranty issue with best of care and timeliness.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Scott - thank you for the 5 star review. Our team appreciates your trust in allowing us to help you with the warranty concern for your vehicle. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you again.
Your Hyundai Service team

Michael B.
Clarence, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
Mike B
Poor adherence to coronavirus reopening guidelines. Totally not acceptable.
I would not recommend based on this visit.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Michael - we are sorry to read that your visit did not go well. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience at our dealership and for bringing this issue to our attention. It is our responsibility to keep our customers and employees safe.  We want our customers to feel that we are doing everything we can to eliminate the spread of the virus, as well as making them comfortable while they are here.  Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention.  We appreciate it. Our management team will discuss this with our employees and will stress to them that it is imperative that they wear their masks property at all appropriate times.

James B.
Rebecca
called back after first review.she understood my concern about the time of service.offered to send me something for my experience.the call back was enough for me.
James

long time
everything was f ine except the amount of time it took.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

James - we are sorry to read that your service was not up to usual standard. Thank you for speaking with Rebecca today and allowing us to show that we value your support.

JJ
Joanne J.
Tn Of Tona, NY
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great people
Superior customer service and fast service
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Joanne - thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words. Our team appreciates the opportunity to help you keep your Santa Fe running worry free, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Shannon H.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly workers. Willing to help. Kept me updated on my car which was very nice. Would definitely recommend to anyone.
FRANK S. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Shannon - thank you for the 5 star review. Your support is truly appreciated, and we will be here to help you whenever you may need us.