Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5Overall Rating 4.5526295/5rating 4.5526295
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

Barbara M.
Tonawanda, NY
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Getting a oil change
They service you very quickly and efficiently.

John B.
Kenmore, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
From the time I entered the service dept until the time I left the people that aided me were wonderful. Not having an appointment I thought I'd be there for at least two to three hours. My tire was repaired in about 35 minutes and I was on my way. The service rep went out of his way to keep me informed about my flat . He also said that they washed the car. You don;t see that at any dealership that I have to before.
Mike A. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks, John.  We appreciate you providing feedback on your recent service visit to Northtown Hyundai.  Enjoy your Sante Fe!!

David P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very efficient
Mike A. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks, Dave.  Good to hear!

Friendly and welcoming
I have always been greeted by everyone in a welcoming manner. My waiting times have never been long. A very friendly staff.

Awesome!  Thanks!!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good but slow service
When I drop my car off for service I expect that it will be looked at within a couple hours. From the sounds of it, it was not looked at until about 7 hours later when I called to check in. There was no explanation provided for why it still wasn’t ready aside from them still working on it. Their work is fine but the slowness is unacceptable.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

so sorry to hear what happened, I apologizes for the inconvenience caused by the delay.. and the lack of communication, i will be contacting you to apologizes personally...

JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for returning my call looking forward to your next visit ending on an excellent note...

AT
Ashley T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai
Absolutely satisfied with my recent service. Which it was quicker getting my car back but i understand Saturdays are super busy. Ive had my family and friends purchase car from here.
Mike A. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks, Ashley!  We appreciate you coming to Northtown Hyundai with your Elantra.

Joseph R.
West Seneca, NY
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Our a Experience at Northtown Hyundai
They are friendly when first arriving service is quick and efficient waiting room is always clean best of all they wash my car when done their the best
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the 5star rating, we apprecaite your business, and the time to fill out the survey..

CD
Chris D.
Lockport, NY
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Love the service dept. Friendly and knowledgeable
The service dept is fast and friendly.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the 5star rating we appreciate your business and kind words...

Daniel W.
S Cheek, NY
10/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
Fast great service
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the 5star rating your time and business are greatly appreciated.....

Michael B.
Amherst, NY
personal touch
Great feedback and outstanding service. Thank you for contacting me - I feel special and appreciated. We both win at Northtown

Mike
needs improvement
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/14/2018

Sorry to hear your exprience was not to our 5star standard, my appoligies.
Looking forward to speaking to you, and earning a 5star , and your trust back,,

JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for the opportunity to talk to you, and clear up, and correct your service experience looking forward to eaning a 5star next visit

David S.
Grand Island, NY
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean,attractive shop and waiting room.
polite ,frendly,and attentive staff.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for the 5star rating, we appreciate your business and the time to fill out the survey, your kind words are appreciated ......

Jacquelyn A.
Unhappy with Hyundai
Terrible safety recall service. Took 2 months to get my car returned because it took the company that long to come up with a fix for a safety recall. When I got the car back, the breaks were corroded from sitting for 2 months.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

I understand, and respect your frustration with the time line it took to obtain parts, and complete the safety recall 174 and appreciate your kind words about Marc i will personally reach out to my rep in regards to you brakes

Tn Of Tona, NY
quck service!
Would recommend
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for the excellent rating, I'm glad your service was quick and effiecent, looking forward to earning a 5star rating next visit

BW
Barbara W.
Tonawanda, NY
10/12/2018 Category: Service
quick reliable service with a smile
see above
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating we appreciate your time and business looking forward to provided you with continued service with a smile

CO
Callie O.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
professional,accomadating staff who do a great job !
A+
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the 5star rating, and your time to fill the survey out, your time and business are very important and were thankful for both

Amherst, NY
tire change
Comfortable waiting area
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and the time to fill the survey out looking forward to earning a 5star rating next visit thank you for your business.

SR
Stanley R.
Friendly service people
Very happy with the speed of my service visit.
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for the 5star rating, your time and business are very important, we appreciate your time spent with us..

PU
Peter U.
fast friendly service
great place no drama
JERRY G. from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for the 5star rating your time and business are appreciated...

BK
Barbara K.
East Amherst, NY
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Superfast in and out servicing!
Shocked at how quickly my service was completed. Thank you!!
Luke S., Web Manager from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Luke Schnell
Web Manager
l.schnell@northtownauto.com

KR
Karen R.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
I love Northtown Hyundai
I always feel like a valued customer when I am at Hyundai. I have come in to have my tires inflated, to have windshield washer fluid refilled, to have my smart car features tweaked, and of course, for servicing. I usually have the shuttle take me home then return me to the Service Dept., and drivers are always friendly and courteous. When my car was surviced, everything was explained to me, and I was offered a special deal. When they finished, my car was washed. What more could I ask for??
Luke S., Web Manager from Northtown Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for your continued business with us and for taking the time to write a review.

Luke Schnell