Dan B.
Dodge Avenger
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Dan said he likes everybody there and they are awesome.

CF
Caroline F.
East Williston, NY
09/16/2019
Excellent!
The guys at Olympos always do perfect work, but best of all is that I trust them 100%. Both that the work actually needs to be done and that they are actually doing the work. Plus they guarantee everything.

UJ
Ulrich J.
Brooklyn, NY
Ford Expedition EL
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Ulrich said the service was good.

Miguel R.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said his experience is very good. He likes the guarantees, the service and that they pick up his vehicle and never has a problem with Mike or Oscar.

EV
Enrique V.
09/07/2019
Treat you like family
Great service as always.
Even pick me up from train station.
Superb work.

MV
Mathew V.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Mathew said everything was good.

AP
Al P.
Hicksville, NY
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Al said the business is excellent.. He was referred by someone and in turn, he will do the same. Everyone there was so polite and guided him through the whole process. He really appreciated their honesty.

Donna D.
08/18/2019
Donna
For just an inspection, they drove me home, and then delivered my car to me. Although I lease my car, I will go to them for any services needed going forward, including gas as the price is better than most, and it’s a full service station.

Steve W.
Carmel, NY
Acura TSX
08/16/2019
Great shop
They are the most trust worthy and Honest car repair shop I have ever used in over 50 years of car service

GK
Gary K.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he recommends this facility.

V
Valued Customer
New Hyde Park, NY
Ford E-250 Super Duty
08/04/2019
our Company vans
Great service and staff and high quality of work

AL
Anthony L.
08/03/2019
2018 Chevrolet equinox
Thanks for the oil change and inapection

John K.
Bellerose, NY
Subaru Tribeca
08/03/2019 Category: Service
John said this business is amazing and he is very happy with them. This business made him believe in the auto industry again.

AA
Adnen A.
Nissan Rogue
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Adnen said the customer service was good and there was no hidden fee.

TD
Timothy D.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
07/22/2019
Great Place!!!!!
I’ve lived in Mineola for over 15 years and only recently brought my van for repairs to Olympos. My prior service station provided me with years of good service up until 4 years ago. That’s when I noticed repairs were not being performed when I was told they were and being charged for them. The repairs that were being done were subpar and I kept having to bring my van back to have mistakes corrected. At my wits end, I decided it was time for a new mechanic. After countless recommendations, I called Olympos and set up an appointment. I was extremely impressed by the thorough inspection of my van by their team! Imagine my disbelief when I was told I was in need of some repairs that were supposed to have been done by my previous service station. My van has never run better since I’ve been using George, Mikey and their crew! It is such a relief knowing once again, after years of disappointment, that I can leave my vehicle for repairs and/or service without any worries. They have restored my faith in the auto service industry!!!!!

Juan W.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the business had good customer service and they were on point.

Jimmy D.
Levittown, NY
Ford Expedition
07/06/2019
Always great service...The best around!
Always great service..The best shop around
Professional service always
I highly recommend olympos!!!

MT
Mike T.
INFINITI QX60
07/04/2019
Perfect
Great service love coming here

Jamaica, NY
Scion tC
06/28/2019
Excellent service. The workers were friendly and helpful

Nissan Sentra
06/18/2019
Professional Service
Great service by knowledge people. Good diagnosis skills at figuring out the actual issue. Work done in a timely manner. A very happy first time customer who will surely be back. Highly Recommended!!