TOM M.
Service oriented.
OTA is always extremely thorough when looking over any of the vehicles we look to have maintenance completed on. They provide a detailed list of improvements required and work with you to schedule future service times most convenient to the owner of the vehicle.

JIM P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Very Trustworthy, reliable, professional and Honest
The battery went on our Toyota tundra, we called Joe he came the next day picked up truck with Alan took back to shop and replaced.

TZ
THOMAS Z.
01/17/2019
Everybody is friendly & heplful to the customers, & honest & reliable when it comes to the repairs.
Everything that was asked to be checked & repaired was taken care in a timely manner and was able to get the vehicle back the same day.

LN
LOUIS N.
Lincoln Continental
01/16/2019
the people
the people who actually care about you & your cars

RON S.
Honda Ridgeline
01/09/2019
OUTSTANDING,HONEST, THOUGHTFU,LL,
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY FEELINGS OF THIS AUTO SHOP, EVERYONE CARES, AND THAT MEANS A LOT TO A NOVICE CAR OWNER OR AN EDUCATED DRIVER. TRUST !!!!!!

TR
TIM R.
01/09/2019
jan 7th visit
brought my 18 year old f150 in for a lot of work, parts had to be ordered, and I still got it back, running great, in a day and a half! yes, I've priced new pickups...but every month this wonderful company can help me keep my old ride actually is saving me a lot of money...I really appreciate their work ethic and stellar attitudes!

TG
TREVER G.
01/05/2019
Proffesional’s
Prompt and quality service I am very happy ! I am new to Forked River and I am very happy to find a reliable service center for my vehicle so close to home.

JOHN R.
Jeep Liberty
12/29/2018
Another good experience at OTA
From calling to make an appointment to picking my Jeep up when they were done this was another pleasant professional experience with OTA. So much peace of mind comes from having honest reliable people like this to care for your vehicle. Thankfully they are right around the corner but I would gladly travel for this level of service.

TERRY S.
Lakehurst, NJ
Nissan Rogue
12/20/2018
Friendly and super great service!!!
My Nissan Rogue was in for an oil and filter change along with a tire rotation. The technician contacted me to let me know that my front brakes were in desperate need of repair. With this kind of attention towards my safety, he strongly suggested I have the brake job done. As I travel on the highways, it would have been detrimental if I had not given the technician the permission to do the brake job. OTA is there for your safety, not just out there to make money from you. Thanks mainly to JOE.

RP
RACHAEL P.
12/16/2018
Found issue and got it fixed!!
I brought my truck in because I originally thought a coolant line blew. Joe called me and informed me it was a freeze out plug. Once that was fixed he discovered anotherone was shot. Joe and everyone helped me save over a grand. Thank you. Still and always will be my number 1 place to go to for any car needs!

TOM M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018
Friendly environment.
Thorough inspections of the vehicle every service. Experienced communication. Quick turn around.

PS
PHYLLIS S.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2018
Satisfied as always
As always, Jeff, Joe and all the other's at OTA went out of their way to make everything run smoothly. I dropped my car off and received a prompt ride home. I asked to have the car checked for an upcoming trip and knew I probably needed more than just an oil change. They checked the car over and called me with an estimate for some needed repairs and service which was then completed promptly and got a ride back to pick up my car within just a few hours, all ready for my trip. Great service, reasonable prices, have been going to them since they opened.

MAUREEN M.
12/12/2018
Awesome as usual!!
I would recommend that anybody who has a car go to ota. The staff is extremely helpful courteous and happy to explain any questions you may have. I love these guys

AT
ANN T.
12/10/2018
Good service, really nice people!
Always satisfied with the work done on my car. Very personable & professional,

MK
MARY K.
12/09/2018
Great staff who do wonderful honesty service.
Jeff and his staff have been servicing our cars forever. We followed him from Toms River because of his reliable honest care.

12/02/2018
Quick and Easy
Dropped off for an oil change Friday night. Noted on the drop box envelope I need to have my car ASAP. I got just what I asked for. QUICK EASY! Awesome service and a ride if you need it!

Jackson, NJ
Jeep Cherokee
12/01/2018
Excellent Service.
Fast and professional service. Will definitely be back!

Ford Five Hundred
11/30/2018
5 star service
The service is exceptional!!! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly!!!

MIKE M.
Toyota Matrix
11/29/2018
The entire OTA crew is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The issue my car was having is resolved.

DON L.
Pine Beach, NJ
11/27/2018
Mazda 06
The mechanics were knowledgeable on the car itself. They worked quickly while I waited. The person at the front desk was hospitable offering us water, coffee or a snack while we wait. The car was done before i knew it. I will be back at Old Time Auto for my own car a Subaru Outback for my timing belt next week. While I wait for my car to be done, they offered a rental car for me to use so I can go to work. You do have to ask for the rental car ahead of time because they are limited in rental cars. Also set up an appointment because this company is booked.