Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5rating 3.69231rating 3.69231
Overall Rating 1.84615/5rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615

SV
Silvia V.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt staff
Quick oil service. very nice complementary car wash

Domenico D.

Elyse P.
Prompt service, courteous staff

James H.
Good service, reasonable prices
Checked on all my issues, prompt service and explained all the work performed in a way I can understand.

GP
Greg P.
Las Vegas, NV
2014 Hyundai Azera
Stranded
I was stuck manager had this great kid come out and pick me up tried to charge battery but needed replaced brought me back to dealership to wait in ac rather then 108 temp thanks again!

James P.
Super satisfied.
I like the courteous manner of the service rep. and ability to answer my questions. My car is always ready when promised... and with a car wash. Great. Keep up the good work.

James L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
By now I consider them friends.
I've always had my 2010 Elantra serviced here, and the reciprocal loyalty is appreciated.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are happy to have been of service to you for all of these years and we look forward to continuing to be. Thank you for your five-star feedback James!

Debbie H.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Customer Service
My car would not start and I was a bit stranded. Hyundai roadside to the car to my dealer and they reviewed and fixed my car within an hour. The gentleman that sold me the car, Steve Allen, even offered to deliver my car back to me at my place of work ...it was awesome !!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are always happy to be of service to you Debbie. We will continue to be here when you need us.

Ronald W.
Customer service
Great staff with good customer service attitude. Its what brought me back to buy a new Tucson last fall!!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Awesome, I am so glad to hear. Thanks so much for taking your time to share your five-star feedback with us Ronald, we will continue to be here whenever you need us.

Yucca Valley, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere, the people and especially the service manager, George.
I may or may not recommend a Hyundai in the future. Although the service manager and his team are excellent, they also maintain and repair my Cadillac, I cannot help but feel disappointed in our 2015 Sonata. When we purchased the 2015 it was based on the robust design and excellent performance of our 2006 six cylinder Sonata. However since our purchase Hyundai has replaced the engine and now the transmission. I believe the 1.68 liter turbocharge engine and transmission is inferior in design and performance especially in the low rpm range. This is revealed from a stopped position on a incline. The Hyundai sometime stalls or when having to press down harder on the accelerator the turbocharger kicks in. I personally think this is not a safe condition just to move the Hyundai up an incline. Although repaired I lack confidence in the 2015 Sonata. Unfortunately it is to expensive to sell or trade so we will continue to live with a low performance automobile. At least I know the service department will be able to perform their excellent service in the future. I am sorry I traded in my 2006 Sonata.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I'm sorry to hear the troubles you face with your 2015. We will continue to be here for any of your needs. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences.

Robert M.
Palm Desert, CA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The attitude of the customer Service people. They seem really sincere and understand what the term "customer service" means.
I discussed with the Service Manager, George Nasser, who has been serving my needs for YEARS, that his new method of communications with customers is outstanding. the fact that I received three separate communications confirming my appointment for my oil change was outstanding. Then, my rapid reception by the new Customer service representative, Eric, and the subsequent on-time, efficient completion of my oil/filter change service was most impressive. My only suggestion: It is wonderful that Palm Springs Hyundai goes to the extra step of washing my Sonata. However, I would deeply appreciate if the technician washing my car would be more careful and/or efficient in washing the inside and outside of the windshield and not leave them with large amounts of streaks from the towel used to wipe them dry.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We appreciate your honest feedback Robert, I will bring these comments to my team. We appreciate your continued support and loyalty to us here at Palm Springs Hyundai.

Constance C.
Always Top Noth Service
I moved to Palm Stoing from Portland Oregon 18 years ago. As both myself and spouse found employment here it was necessary for us to obtain a second vehicle for our family. We went to Hyundia as one of their service techs at that time was a good neighbor of ours. I’ve never purchased a vehicle from anywhere else as their always delivering A++ service. George Nassar is a true asset to your company.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

I am very grateful for your kind words, thank you so much for taking your time to share. Palm Springs Hyundai will be here for all of your future needs. Thanks again!

AH
Armin H.
2003 Hyundai Xg350
Courteous service
The service rep kept me updated on the procedure of the service work in a very courteous manner.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear. We appreciate your time taken to share this with us and please feel free to give us a call anytime we can be of assistance to you again!

2012 Hyundai Accent
Top notch Service
My car was serviced in record time and I was treated very well
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Awesome, we greatly value your feedback and please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us again!

Shanitha M.
Great help
Worked with me abd helped me
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We're always here to help when you need us Shanitha! Thanks for taking your time to share your awesome review with us!

MT
Michael T.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Expect the best!
I have purchased four vehicles since 2011. Every Department and employee and Hyundai a Palm Springs has been consistent with giving the best level of care and service. Thank you everyone who works there for always doing your best! That's not always easy to accomplish especially when they have to put up with areas that the air conditioning system has shut down. I noticed several employees had fans to cool them down. I guess my only suggestion is for management to make their employees more comfortable by fixing the air conditioning and treating them with the five star commitment that they deserve.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

I appreciate your honest feedback and support Michael. Your loyalty to usdoes not go unnoticed, we appreciate customers like you more than you know. Can't say thanks enough!

James M.
Yucca Valley, CA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
PS Hyundai has consistently provided quality care regarding our vehicles
We drive down from Yucca Valley to bring our cars to PS Hyundai because the service has been consistently good.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Awesome, I am so glad to hear that we have gained your trust. We look forward to being here for you whenever you need us again James! Thanks so much.

08/09/2018 Category: Service
The best service department I have ever used. They are extremely helpful and always ready to get you in for service. Always greet you by name and keep you up to date on the status of your service. I highly recommend them for service. Keep up the outstanding work!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback and taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate your recommendation and are please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Ok
Satisfactory
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback and we hope you would consider returning to us again in the future. Please feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss any unsatisfactory issues regarding your recent service visit or if there is anything more we can do for you.

FB
Frank B.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
Maintenance service
The technicians are patient and kind. And they always go beyond just your request for service to make sure everything is perfect with your vehicle.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback and taking the time to share it with us Frank. We appreciate your recommendation and are please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!