Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

EG
Ehud G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Professional and clean
George, your team is as good as always. I only have complimemts.
Keep cn up the great work.
Ehud Gruen
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

I want to thank you for the kind words about our service team. We are so happy to hear about the great job they did. We welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

LV
Linda V.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Very comfortable
Very good service and comfortable seating while waiting. Car nice and clean when ready to leave.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team Linda! We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

Robert R.
Indian Wells, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
always excellent
consistent,helpful and fair
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business Robert. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service and good explanation of what is needed.
5 star rating.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your recent service visit. We appreciate your five-stars and recommendation and we welcome you back anytime you need us again.

David S.
Superb Customer Service
As usual everything was taken care of in the most professional way. I love coming here to get my car serviced. Kudos to George.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

I am truly appreciative of your five-star review and time taken to share this with us. We greatly value your continued support and recommendation. Thank you for your honest feedback and please never hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us again.

HJ
Harry J.
Cathedral City, CA
Always Service Excellence
I am always happy to bring my two Sonatas in for service. Eric, my preferred service tech, is outstanding and is always efficient, courteous, professional and thorough in explaining what needs to be serviced. Thanks also to George Nassar for running a really fine service department. He is the best.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your kind words Harry, we very much look forward to being here whenever you need us next. Thank you again for taking your time to share!

Lennon M.
Battery saver
Our car battery died and we were able to get in and out with in the hour.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Great, I am very glad to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and we look forward to being here when you need us next.

TV
Timothy V.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast, effective service, value pricing and exceptional staff.
This service department is exceptional. Staff are all excellent. They always keep to schedule and are great with people skills. And their pricing is a great value compared to most dealerships. My next car will definitely be another Hyundai.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Awesome, we are so glad to hear! Thank you for taking your time to share about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

PO
Penny O.
30,000
Fast efficient and courteous service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review Penny! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

DN
Drew N.
Indio, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Every one at Palm Springs Hyundai seems to be aware of the fact that service matters. We bought our Hyundai at another dealership, closer to our home, tried Palm Springs after a few bad experiences at the other place, and will never go back. A genuine commitment to treating the customer like a customer. Top to bottom.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

We want to thank you for the kind words about our service team. We are so happy to hear about the great job they continue to do. We are here when you need us and we welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

Cathedral City, CA
Glad for good service.
Three cheers for George and Kyler!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us

KC
Kayla C.
Consistently fantastic service department
I’m so appreciative to have a local dealership that continues to provide high quality service in a timely manner!

Annette B.
La Quinta, CA
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share Annette, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

CF
Cheryl F.
Joshua Tree, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
I love the personal service I receive when I'm there and know my car is in good hands
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty. If you ever need anything serviced please stop on by and we will take care of it for you. Thanks again!

YO
Yevgeniya O.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Happy customer
absolutely great service - friendly, knowledgeable, fast.
I happened to be in Keyes Hyundai twice. So bad.... Now I make a point to came to Palm Springs Hyundai with any maintenance concerns. Thank you.
P.S. And car wash is also good.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Blythe, CA
Great
They are always honest and on top of anything we need. They are the only dealer that we will go to.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Lisbet S.
Thousand Palms, CA
Great experience
Great service, nice waiting area and they always wash my car!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Awesome compliments, we're really grateful to have them on our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.

CD
Curt D.
Key West, FL
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Care
The service was excellent. Friendly and professional. Thank you George Nasser!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your five-star review Curt! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

CZ
Corrine Z.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Another great Service Appointment at PS Hyundai!
Eric and staff are always friendly and courteous. I zip in, and shortly thereafter, I get a diagnosis call. It is explained clearly so I can make a decision. My car is ready when they say it will be. I get a call when my vehicle is ready, and I pick up my car fresh out of the car wash! I always have a pleasant experience at Palm Springs Hyundai. Thank you!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Corrine. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Jacqueline D.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
I have a 2014 Sonata that has been a great car and I always bring my car to Palm Springs Hyundai to service it ,Eric Garcia is my service advisor and he is always friendly, honest and helpful, he always finishes my car in a timely manner with a smile on his face, I will definitely be back.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Fantastic, we are really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!