Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5Overall Rating 3.69231/5rating 3.69231rating 3.69231
Overall Rating 1.84615/5rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615rating 1.84615

2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service department never disappoints
Each time I go in for service the service personnel calls me by name and promptly ask how they can help me. They quickly process my service request. Paul was the service specialist that assisted me this past visit and he was terrific. Whether it is Paul, Eric, Jeb or George on the front line I always feel confident that I will receive excellent service. My thanks to the specialists that work on my car too. They deserve my thanks as well.

Colton, CA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Execellent services team
Team, services and location.

PP
Paula P.
Paul the service advisor
Paul did an amazing job. At one point he was the only person there and he had cars lined up. He was always pleasant and helpful to everyone coming in and those already there..
Went Above and Beyond to keep me informed

David S.
Service Department
Always professional staff.

KL
Kenneth L.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer relations and experience..
(minor issue: usually forgets the window "reminder sticker".....re. next visit per miles, etc) I do tend to depend on that sticker reminder.......forgot it again in recent visit.....
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the feedback Kenneth, I will have a word with my team and we will adress this. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We will see you again next time!

Darrah B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly people
Fast service, Friendly people
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken and look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

AG
Anna G.
Service and Personal Attention
George and his Service Team are great to work with!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

I am humbled to hear this! Thank you Anna for your kind words. i look forward to being here for you whenever you may need me ir anyon ehere at Palm Springs Hyundai again!

RD
Rosalie D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
GREAT SERVICE
YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE FRIENDLY&COURTESY. I HAVE BEEEN BUYING CARS FOR 60 YEARS AND I NEVER LIKED USING THEIR SERVICE DEPARTMENTS BEFORE.
I LIKE MY VECHICLE AND YOUR SERVICE DEPARTMENT.THANK YOU KEEPUP THE GOOD WORK.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Fantastic, I am so thrilled to hear about the improvements our team is making. Thanks so much for taking the  time to share your feedback with us. We will be here when you need us again.

MT
Mary T.
Palm Desert, CA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The service staff has always been very polite and understanding of the situation. They are very helpful.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Fantastic, I am so thrilled to receive yoru five-star review. Thanks so much for taking your time to share with us Mary!

Manfred R.
San Diego, CA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very good service
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Great, we are so glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to share and we look forward to being here when you need us again!

BJ
Bradley J.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service, professional , courteous, thorough.
Always get prompt service and do not have to wait long for routine maintenance on my car.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Great, we're happy to receive your awesome feedback. Thanks so much for taking your time to share with us, we look forward to seeing you again the next time you need us Bradley.

AJ
Antoinette J.
Palm Desert, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Antoinette
I had a very good experience last visit. for oil change and it was early and done very quickly. The new furniture in waiting area very comfy.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty. If you ever need anything serviced please stop on by and we will take care of it for you. Thanks again!

CP
Carol P.
Indio, CA
Great, Friendly and Quick
As always 5 stars all the way. I took my car during my lunch break and was taken care of in a flash. They forgot one request (take off the new car sticker on the window) but I'll let it slide since they not only gave me a complimentary car wash but vacuumed the floor of my car as well.

Great service! Friendly and reliable.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

I am happy to receive your awesome five-star review! I will talk to my team about that sticker, I apologize on behalf of them. Thanks for your feedback!

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Of all the dealer services I have ever used, this is the best. The employees are exceptionally courteous, the waiting room is comfortable, the service is delivered promptly and efficiently and the prices are reasonable.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

FJ
Fred J.
Moreno Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Efficient Service
Palm Springs Hyundai is very efficient, timely, and very helpful. The service manager is very helpful.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

We are all happy to help. Thank you for taking your time to share this awesome review with us, we look forward to being here when you need us again.

John P.
Rancho Mirage, CA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Always happy to bring my car for service at Palm Springs Hyundai. Customer service at a very high level.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Fantastic, I am thrilled to receive such high praises. Thank you for taking your time to share this with us, we look forward to being here for you in the future when you need us.

Mark M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
review your website
have direct access to your service department for scheduling service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

I will have my team get right on it, thanks so much for taking your time to share this helpful feedback with us.

Jody K.
06/10/2018 Category: Service
PS Hyundai is the BEST!
PS Hyundai - Great People - Great Service - They are the BEST!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

I am truly appreciative of your five-star review and time taken to share this with us. We greatly value your continued support and recommendation. Thank you for your honest feedback and please never hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us again.

Martin B.
Yucca Valley, CA
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Semper Fi
Thank you.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

You're very welcome, thank you for choosing Palm Springs Hyundai.

James S.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Location
Location
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Your recommendation and five-stars are greatly valued and we welcome you back anytime we can be of assistance to you again.