Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5rating 3.7857143rating 3.7857143
Overall Rating 1.78571/5rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

Rancho Mirage, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/11/2018 Category: Service
service experience
excellent service staff...very knowledgeable...

JE
Jackie E.
Palm Desert, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there
Service is always a big 5
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Awesome, I am glad to hear that our team continually takes great care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share Jackie, we really appreciate getting feedback from loyal customers like you. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Mary B.
Great Service Department
We recently moved to Palm Springs from Chicago where we have been a Hyundai customer for years. The Palm Springs Hyundai is very good, efficient and has great communications. I highly recommend.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your five-star review Mary! We are happy to receive your praises and look forward to continuing to be here whenever you need us again.

BA
Brenda A.
Good.
Good.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback, I'm sorry to hear about the confusion you faced. I would be happy to clear it up if yougive me a call. Thank you for taking your time to share your honest feedback Brenda.

Mary W.
West Hollywood, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Very friendly
Car washes
Helpful and answer questions
Treated with respect
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure bringing my car here .
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your five-star review. We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

Donna P.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Service is great
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

AF
Amanda F.
Cathedral City, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient and so helpful
Everytime I take my car in for service, they do a really good job. They always wash my car when they are done with everything else. They are also very nice and accomodating. I usually drop off my car and they call me when it's ready to be picked up.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your five-star review and awesome feedback. We appreciate your recommendations and we will be here whenever you need us next.

Sandy B.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Amazing Dealership!
Please keep in mind, I have never before continued to go to a dealer for servicing, regardless of the make of my vehicle. The service department people at Palm Springs Hyundai go above and beyond in their demeanor and work. They make my life easier, and they make my Hyundai run great!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback with us. I am so glad to hear that you are continually pleased with our service department. We will continue to be here whenever you need us Sandy.

AK
Aubrey K.
True Customer Service
The Hyundai team have taken wonderful care of me. George and Eric have made sure that my kids and I are safe on the road. There is no greater comfort to know that when it comes to my vehicle I don't have to worry. As a woman it can be a challenge dealing with maintaining your vehicle and I truly appreciate the service I have been given at Palm Springs Hyundai. Thank you George and Eric.

Yucca Valley, CA
Always Amazing
Every time I bring my car in, the service always seems to exceed my expectations! Thank you all!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Fantastic, I am so glad to receive your awesome compliments.  Thanks so much for taking your time to share your feedback with us, we will continue to be here whenever you need us again.

Dennis S.
Buena Park, CA
Recall
Excellent service as always on the recent factory recall.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Dennis. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Joe W.
Excellent as always
I was able to get an appointment right a way. The greeting was friendly, professional and the check in was fast. The car was ready on schedule and was washed before getting it back. Excellent service!!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Awesome compliments, I'm glad to hear them. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.

David C.
Cathedral City, CA
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
As always, Palm Springs Hyundai did an excellent job with my service visit, and as always, the service people were extremely helpful and pleasant.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

Julian G.
George Nassar is great!
Thanks for quickly getting us in and out and making sure my car was fine!
I'll be in for the oil change in 2k miles!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Awesome, we are always here to help. Thanks for choosing Palm Springs Hyundai!

Michelle M.
Indio, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service and Fast Too!
Although I purchased my car here, their location is not convenient for me but I decided to give them a try on my first car service and glad I did. They took me at my appointment time and finished my oil change and tire rotation in 30 minutes. I waited another 30 minutes because they owed me a tank of gas and I wanted my car washed. I will definitely be back.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with your new car as well as the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Good job.
Good job.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you! We are happy to receive your praises. We will be here whenever you need us again.

TE
Thomas E.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/04/2018 Category: Service
comfort
the tech's are courteous and on time.

CP
Carol P.
Indio, CA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
People that care
Sadly, my car battery gave out on me late in the evening. Once i was jump started I went straight to the Palm Springs Hyundai dealership because i knew my battery was covered by warranty. I arrived and the service center was closed and the girls up front were just about to head home for the day. The girls made sure I had a ride home and assured me the service guys would call me first thing in the morning. The fact that they stayed to assist me (off the clock) shows that I'm not just a dollar sign, I'm a valued customer. I really appreciated that. You don't find that anywhere else. My car was taken care of first thing in the morning and given back with a new battery, clean carpets and a car wash!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your awesome feedback with us. I am so pleased to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us again. Thanks Carol.