Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5rating 3.7857143rating 3.7857143
Overall Rating 1.78571/5rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571

LF
Lynn F.
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Owner
Great salesman, great customer service and great team!

RK
Rochelle K.
San Diego, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2018 Category: Service
My service
George is the best thing that has happened to your org , he puts the C in Customer Service In every aspect of his interactions and his service provided! Another new thing that most other car dealers do not have is your fantastic car wash which was a hand wash inside and out. You used to have the old hose wash and hit and miss inside and this is 100% improvement and makes your clients feel special!!

Daniel B.
Oakley, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department kept me informed about progress
Awesome service department! They kept me informed of eta throughout.

VB
Vicky B.
Cathedral City, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Brooks Review
They real take care of their customers, friendly,nice, timely manner
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Awesome compliments, we're really grateful to have them on our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. We will be here whenever you need us again.

TO
Thomas O.
The people
3 recalls fixed
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us Thomas. We look forward to being here whenever you need us again!

Benjamin B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2018 Category: Service
In and Out in about an hour
Went for a routine oil change. Was greeted promptly and professionally by Eric Garcia from the service department. Got my oil changed, and the car washed and returned to me ready to go in about an hour at a very reasonable price. Great service, and made another appointment for later in the week for additional recommended service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear about your last experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

DE
Donald E.
Cathedral City, CA
customer
Better experience with service this time, I arrived and was greeted promptly. Service was done in a timely manner. Customer waiting room remodel is very nice. Car was washed and cleaned very well.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken and look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

Jack H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Service rep Kyler
First time having Kyler as my service rep, great experience even stayed late so I could pick up my car. Wish the parts had been cheaper but that’s life! Don’t know the name of the office person who helped me but have had two great experiences with her.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Awesome compliments, I am happy to hear about the experience that Kyler provided you with. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words.

SA
Steven A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Made an appt to have the car checked out before a cross country trip. I was greeted warmly by George and everything was taken care of. Palm Springs Hyundai has always treated me well, and I hope that where I am going to in New Jersey will Have the same caliber of service. It was a pleasure to do business here. I'm sorry to hear Paul is no longer with the company.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your awesome feedback Steven! I am happy to have had the opportunity to take care of you. We wish you the best of luck!

David C.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast service with no overcrowding ......
Friendly, knowledgeable with great customer service at friendly Palm Springs Hyundai
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty to us here at Palm Springs Hyundai!

Robert H.
Joshua Tree, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great ideas
Purchaseing my car from Palm Springs Hyundai was a great idea. They present confidence, from sales to service, and back it all up with great Tech...
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

DN
Drew N.
Indio, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Exceptional Customer Service
Once again, a remarkably pleasant experience with your service department. Not just good, not just better, but the best — from Eric, our service representative to the shuttle driver to the cashier and from checking to checkout — exceptional.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Awesome compliments, we're really grateful to have Eric on our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.

RJ
Robert J.
2013 Hyundai Equus
A very personable crew
Very happy with overall service
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Great, I'm glad to hear. Thanks for taking your time to share your feedback with us Robert. We will continue to be here whenever you need us again.

KG
Ken G.
Long Beach, CA
First time out
Great professional experience my first time at Pam Springs Hyundai. I loved here from Long Beach.
I bought my 2017 Santa Fe Sport at Harbor Hyundai on Cherry Ave in Long Beach. I LOVED THERE SERVICE.
I was also very pleased with my first service at Palm Springs Hyundai. Thank you.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Welcome to the Coachella Valley! We appreciate your five-star review as well as your time taken to share it. We look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

RE
Ramon E.
Set the clocks ahead
Personnel arriving at time when department should be up and running. Walked into an empty service area, TV's off at 7:25 am. Wasn't approached until 7:45 am , TV's still off until after 8am.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

We appreciate your honest feedback Ramon, you are right things should be up and running by 7:30. I'm sorry for the inconveniences that this has caused you, we hope to make things right with you next time. Thank you for taking your time to share.

Dennis S.
2012 Hyundai Accent
close to home
need to return to find out an issue with my car
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I apologize for the inconveniences of having to return for another visit. Thank you for your honest feedback, we will be reaching out to you shortly to make things right with you.

EG
Ehud G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
I am very proud to come to this dealership for service for the past few years. I have always been treated very nicely and professionally by all service representative.
This time it was Jad that took care of me. As always he is great. He id a great asset to your dealership. I know other people that I recommended to the dealership and all have complemented the service department.

Thank you and keep up the excellent job.

Ehud Gruen
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks for the five-star review Ehud! We appreciate your time taken to share your awesome feedback and kind words. We look forward to continuing to be your local trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Always
Everytime I go to my Hyundai (I have purchased over 3 Hyundai Autos!!) they always seem to remember me. But what I like is their honesty!!!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

I'm happy to hear that you are happy with your Hyundai's as well as the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Indio, CA
Transmission Repaired
Awesome Customer Service. ERIC was terrific during the whole experience for service with my Elantra.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Awesome, I'm happy to hear that Eric took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

PM
Peter M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Once again great service and personal contact. Always look forward to their service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty. If you ever need anything serviced please stop on by and we will take care of it for you. Thanks again!