Latest Review 8 minutes ago

Michael M.
Landers, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2020 Category: Service
My service rep, Jena, was a pleasure to deal with. Great service.

John H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Very courteous and efficient
Gave detailed explanation what work needs to be done did it in such a way that I was able to make an informed decision as to what I wanted to pay for.

07/03/2020 Category: Service
Great, efficient service as always, however, I did skip the car wash when I observed the person sanitizing the interior of the car was not wearing a mask and was able to breath unprotected on the interior of the car.
Maybe management should educate their employees more regarding wearing a mask as we depend on them following procedures when we have to get back into our vehicles following the car wash!

Lisbet S.
Thousand Palms, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
I always enjoy having my car serviced at Palm Springs Hyundai, the staff is very courteous and friendly.

Branden M.
La Quinta, CA
Always a good experience
We love bringing our car to Eric, he always takes great care of us!

PS
Patricia S.
2020 Hyundai Kona
Pat Skerritt
Service staff always interested, patient and helpful even if you don't have
any idea what you are talking about ! Well trained. My all time favorite service department.

David H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Visit to Palm Springs Hyundai
Did what they said they would do.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We want to thank you for taking the time to write your review David. We love to get customers feedback. We are here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you again!

Twentynine Palms, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Very Helpful and Friendly Staff
I love my car. The Hyundai team at Palm Springs Hyundai was very helping and informative and quick to complete everything so I could get on the road with my new car.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

Michael M.
Landers, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Fast service, very friendly.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Michael! We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Cathedral City, CA
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service
Always the best service in Southern California. Wouldn’t take my vehicle to any other shop. Keep up the great work.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Scott B.
Palm Desert, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Highly recommend
I appreciate the high quality of service that I continually receive at Palm Springs Hyundai. Kyler and George are my typical point persons. They represent the brand well.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Scott. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Jack H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Service department is great!
George has a great team who show concern for every car, every problem and every owner. Great mechanics and if there’s a problem or time delay you’re notified which many times is crucial. Thanks to all!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for your loyal support Jack! We want to thank you for your five- star review and recommendation. We are here to help you anytime you need us.

Thank you again!

SG
Shelly G.
Blythe, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/21/2020 Category: Service
This place is Awesome!
Sometimes you dread taking your vehicle to get serviced but going here everyone is so nice and they treat everyone like family. 😊
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for your five-star review Shelly. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

PH
Patricia H.
Rancho Mirage, CA
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Perfection
From day one I have always had a great experience with my Palm Springs Hyundai family! Going on 5 years and never had anything but good service and the knowledge they were taking great care of my vehicle and my safety.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

We want to thank you for the kind words about our service team. We are so happy to hear about the great job they did. We are here when you need us. We welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

GM
George M.
Indio, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always keeping informed on what they are doing and when to expect you car to be available.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us George. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.