SF
07/23/2021 Category: Service
GRESAT PERSONAL SERVICE, STAFF CARES
BEST SERVICE
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Hi Steven, thank you for your feedback! Jenna will be happy to hear how great she made your service experience! We appreciate and value you, thank you again!

Adrienne S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Customer Service Goes Above and Beyond!
After a recent service visit that did not meet my usual five star expectations of Hyundai, I received a phone call from Alyssa, my customer service representative, who 100% listened to my concerns, addressed them, and pledged to always do better in the future. Alyssa even gave me a complimentary VIP detail to use at my convenience. Way to keep customers happy Hyundai!

07/22/2021 Category: Service
Usually great but fell short this time
I take the car in very regularly for oil changes service etc. however, this time at 18,000 miles I was notified that the car had not had 15,000 mile service even though at every visit I ask if anything additional is required.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Hi Adrienne, thank you for your feedback! I would like to appologize for the miscommunication on your past service & wanted to let you know we always try our best to inform our customers on their vehicles needed services. We will be working on improving our team and communication for the future. I will be reaching out to follow up and make sure we hear all of your feedback. We appreciate and value you, looking forward to speaking with you! Thanks again.

LT
Lisa T.
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Following up on repairs
Even though the service area was extremely busy, the technician worked hard and repaired the issues for my vehicle. Jena was great keeping me informed of the repair process, ordering the parts needed and scheduling the repair. Excellent customer service that I really appreciated.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Hi Lisa, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Marcia M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Awesomeness
You guys are awesome
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Hi Marcia, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

PM
Pamela M.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2021 Category: Service
First serves
Palm springs Hyundai was amazing from start to finish
Staff is friendly and helpful and very personal and that's just the way a dealership should be A+
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Hi Pamela, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Thomas B.
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Very nice service department
They have always worked with me with any problems there might have been.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Hi Thomas, thank you for your feedback! I appologize we were unable to fix your air conditioning issue but we hope we can accomodate and do that for you on your next service. We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

EM
Edward M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Overall excellent service
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

LC
Leslie C.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Great people with great attitudes
Service is run very well!
People work hard to accommodate!
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

Hi Leslie, thank you for your feedback! We greatly appreciate and value you, thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Mark H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Coupon issues
They called back and apologized for not taking there own coupons.

07/07/2021 Category: Service
They do not honor there own coupons on there website
I do not recommend this dealership. They post coupons on there web site and do not honor them.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Hi Mark, thank you for your feedback! I'd like to appologize for your experience & I hope we can be able to use your feedback to improve our team for you. I would like to let you know that we have plans on renovating our facilities this summer. I will be reaching out to have a phone call discussion with you to hear more of your feedback and to ensure we can improve our team & your concerns. I also wanted to reach out to you to explain/ amend the confusion about the coupon pricing, we always want to make sure we let our customers know we value & honor their time. We greatly value and appreciate you, thank you again & looking forward to speaking with you!

CA
Carol A.
07/07/2021 Category: Service
The employees
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Hi Carol, thank you for your feedback! We value and appreciate you!

David M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Very good
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Hi David, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate and value you, we are here anytime you need us. Thank you again!

Suhas C.
Palm Desert, CA
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Review
Courteous and professional service.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Good afternoon, thank you for your feedback! We value you and appreciate you, we are here anytime you need us!

SF
Steven-Kirk F.
Sunland, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/02/2021 Category: Service
GREAT DEALERSHIP
GREAT SERVICE AND THE STAFF REALLY CARES WILL ONLY HAVE MY CARE TAKEN CARE OF AT THIS DEALERSHIP AND WILL BUY MY NEXT CAR THERE
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you Steven, we appreciate and value your feedback! We are always here whenever you need us, thank you!

Rancho Mirage, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2021 Category: Service
George Nassar is an exceptional service manager.
You couldn't ask for better service. Again, it was a pleasure working with George.
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Thank you, we appreciate and value your feedback! George will be happy to hear how great he made your experience, thank you!

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/30/2021 Category: Service
Awful Service
After parking my vehicle in the service area and waiting, I walked inside. Once inside Jena Porter, service advisor, made eye contact with me. She did not speak, smile or make any attempt to acknowledge my presence. She continued with her duties. A few employees walked in and out of the small room. Someone wearing a Hyundai polo shirt greeted me. I expressed that it was my first time at that location and I was unsure of the process. He politely took my key for mileage and asked me to wait inside.

When he returned in the office, he went to Jena Porter and explained how he had prepared the car for service. She gestured for him to give it to someone else. Josh Chaffin, service advisor, entered the room and the person in the polo shirt explained how he had prepared the car for service. Josh looked at me and greeted me. He checked me in for an oil change tire rotation and I requested a call for any recommendations. After check-in, I left and waited for a call.

I received a call from Josh a few hours later. He recommended minor maintenance and stated that the technician found an oil leak. I requested that he research the cause of the leak. He gave me an estimate and stated that he would have the technician take a look.

Later he called and said that my vehicle was ready. I asked about the oil leak. He said, Don’t worry about it. We can talk about that when you get here.” We ended the call. I received an invoice via text and paid in full before I arrived.

After I arrived, Josh Chaffin, was having a conversation with two customers discussing vehicle information. At the end of the conversation, Josh Chaffin, reached out his hand to shake each person’s hand. The customers opted for a fist bump and proceeded to their car. Josh Chaffin greeted me by name explained that he was impressed with how my car was maintained and that the suspected oil leak was not an oil leak at all. It was grease and recommended that it is watched. He said he took $50 off the bill, directed me to my car and I headed home.

At home, I realized that I was charged $75 for unnecessary search for the phantom oil leak which was recommended by Josh Chaffin. Now I am tasked with getting in contact with him to recover these funds.

My major concerns with this visit was the initial contact with Jena Porter. Her eye contact without a greeting, smile or other acknowledgment appeared to be bias and intentional. In addition, it was followed by her direction to give my vehicle information to a different service advisor.

My second concern is being changed $75 for an unnecessary service and now I am tasked with calling to dispute this charge.

Perhaps a conversation can take place with Jena Porter so that she is aware of how her actions are perceived. Also, the entire Service department can look at how to acknowledge customers as it maybe his or her first time. Maybe Josh can be aware that if he extends his hand to two customers and does not extend his hand to another it can appear bias and intentional.
I was able to get a refund with hesitation from Josh. Also I was asked to come in for a refund while he took his time and I wasted approximately 30 minutes of my day. He was very unpleasant and unprofessional during the return visit to say the least. I will never return and I am considering trading in my car and starting with a new brand. The worst experience ever!
ALYSSA L S., CXI Manager from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 07/02/2021

Good morning, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our team. Thank you!