Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Robert M.
Palm Desert, CA
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Palm Springs Hyundai is always consistently helpful whenever I need them.
Eric Garcia is an outstanding service adviser. He always goes out of his way to take care of any of my needs concerning my Sonata, even when things are not going well for any reason. He is always friendly, understanding, and efficient.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Hi Robert, thank you for your feedback! Eric will be happy to hear how he made your service experience great! We are always here whenever you need us. We value your loyalty, thank you again!

CA
Carol A.
05/10/2021 Category: Service
The staff
Integrity
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Hi Carol, thank you for your feedback! We appologize for the wait on your vehichle as well as communication on your vehicle's finishing time. We will be sure to keep you better updated on your next service as well as do a better interior wash. We are always here whenever you need us! We value your loyalty, thank you again!

DN
Dee N.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2021 Category: Service
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Hi Dee, thank you for your feedback! We are always here whenever you need us! We value your loyalty (especially with having your 3 vehicles be serviced with us) thank you again!

Joyce B.
Los Angeles, CA
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Came from LA to use this dealership. Best around
Loved how when I called to order a key fob and placed l into a voice mail I was given a call back quickly by a Jed. He ordered it and gave me a date to come in (within days). They are courteous there and if Not for waiting 30 mins to be greeted by someone I’d give 5 stars. But overall I liked this place more than any I’ve been to in Los Angeles where I live.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Hi Joyce, thank you for your feedback! I do appologize for the wait you experienced & the miscommunication with the key fob. We always try our best to serve our customers in a timlely manner but we unfortunetly do get busy and it might take us a moment to get to you, but again we do appologize. It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us. We value your patience & thank you again!

Joyce S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
04/29/2021 Category: Service
great and work!
I havde been a customer now for 7 years and have not had a problem with the dealer. All are very professional and honest.
I even have asked if they have a coupon to apply to the job, and sometimes they do, so don't forget to ask if you don't have one.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Hi Joyce, thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us. We value your loyalty, thank you again & have a good day!

Anthony M.
Palm Desert, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Great!!
Easy to schedule friendly staff and quick service turn around time. Definitely will visit this location again.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Hi Anthony, thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us. Thank you again & have a good day!

Joe w.
04/29/2021
I have had my vehicle serviced over the past 4 years. At all times was the service department professional and showed a lot of integrity. A very open and transparent approach!

04/28/2021
Sales transaction
Over the years I had my car serviced at this dealer and was always very satisfied. Even though the service is excellent my recent sales transaction was less then satisfactory. My sales rep, Dave, was excellent. However when it came down to get my trade appraised the professional demeanor stopped. The sales manager did not even bother to outside to look at my trade he just through out an extremely low number.(I ended up selling my trade to Car Max for $3,500 higher then this dealer offered). Any professional appraiser would at least look at a trade!. Then it was off to the "finance manager", well almost. It took a 2 hour wait! You would think that a dealer would have extra staff available during these busy periods. When it was finally my turn the "finance manager" tried for 30 minutes to sell me all sort of extras, pretty hard sell for extended warranty. In conclusion, this dealer has a great service department and good sales staff, but otherwise the sales transaction was painful.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Hi Joe, thank you for your feedback! I would like to appologize for your Sales Experience, we always try our best to give every customer a good deal on their trade ins & as well make your sales experience as comfortable as possible. I will be reaching out to speak with you about your sales experience and how we can improve our sales team. But I would like to let you know the survey you filled out & scored 3 stars marks down for our Service Department (Sales & Service both have separate scoring/ feedback). As you mentioned your Service experience was very satisfiying & we would appreciate a 5 star rescore for service. I will be reaching out to you soon over the phone about your sales experience & I will be happy to address any of your concerns. We appreciate your feedback & patience. Thank you again!

ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Joe, it was a pleasure speaking with you. All of your concerns will be taken seriously & we hope to continue to improve our sales team. We appreciate your patience & feedback, thank you again!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient and clean
I have been coming for my car's regular maintenance to this facility several times and I have always been satisfied by the work done and the friendly and efficient service I experience being there.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Good afternoon, thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us. Thank you again & have a good day!

Yucca Valley, CA
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Quick and Respectful Service!
Any time I drop my vehicles off here, I have never had any issues. Service employees are honest and salesmen do not make you feel pressured into buying another vehicle.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

AC
Alex C.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Best service Dept in a dealership!
I cannot stress how engaging the staff is, their professionalism is outstanding! The mechanics always get it right. The entire experience is easy & pleasurable.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Alex, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and great feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us! Thank you again, have a good day!

Desert Hot Springs, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Quick and Fast Service
Upon arriving and having made a proper appointment, from 9:30 my car was ready by 10:05 fast then other dealers.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Good morning, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and great feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us! Thank you again, have a good day!

Conrad C.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai service center
My car was due for service, based on time, but not based on mileage. Service folks said I could wait. With my time running out, I called and obtained a service under warranty. My mileage still wasn't high enough to qualify, but the service person made it qualify. I dropped it off and returned later that day to pick it up. I had a technical side question, and the service person helped me with that.

Nice when a business tries and doesn't make things happen.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Conrad, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and great feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us! Thank you again, have a good day!

Avery M.
La Quinta, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Great Service!
Staff was very kind and efficient. They figured out what was wrong with my car, ordered the parts, and fixed it in a timely manner. Will definitely go back next time I have any issues with my car!
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Hi Avery, thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty and great feedback! It was a pleasure serving you, we are always here whenever you need us! Thank you again, have a good day!

HA

GN
Greg N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/09/2021 Category: Service
every time you come in for service there's someone here to take good care of you
the dealership gives there customers great service
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Hi Greg, thank you for your feedback! We value you and are always here anytime you need us, thank you again!

760-202-8888