Overall Rating 3.4705918/5Overall Rating 3.4705918/5Overall Rating 3.4705918/5rating 3.4705918rating 3.4705918
Overall Rating 1.64706/5rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706

2019 Hyundai Kona
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Thanks guys!
Efficient a d quality service from friendly staff.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We truly appreciate your time taken to share this with us and please feel free to drop by or give us a call anytime you need us again.

Joan B.
Cathedral City, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Excellence
I purchased the service plan with my new Kona. Every time I visit the service department everyone is friendly and helpful. They listen to my concerns and address them. This time they provided the required service, repaired my tire with a nail, and did an excellent car wash in a little more than hour. Always recommend them!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback and recommendations. We appreciate your five-stars and we look forward to being there for you when you need us next.

Steven B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Have had better......
See previous comments.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I am very sorry to hear about the frustrations that you have faced. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything else I can do for you personally.

Rancho Mirage, CA
Professional
Friendly

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Missing items from car during major service, including money.
We got home after having a major service done at the dealership and noticed items missing from the car, including money. I know I'm not supposed to leaving money in the car, but it was hidden and didn't think they would go through my car looking for stuff.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

I am very sorry to hear about this. We have tried to contact you with no luck of reaching you. Please feel free to contact me any time, I would like the opportinty to speak with you.

Robert B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Professional Staff
The staff is professional and very easy to work with. Straightforward communication and trustworthy.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review Robert! Your time taken to share your feedback with us is appreciated and we look forward to being here whenever you need us again.

Fargo, ND
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and fast
Friendly, knowledgeable, fast.

Thomas B.
Yucca Valley, CA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Was pleased with the level of service. George was friendly, helpful and very customer oriented.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate your time taken to share your five-star review with us Thomas! We'll see you next time.

RY
Robert Y.
Great service! Very friendly
Very friendly and all done in a timely manner.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your recent service visit. Please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us again and we appreciate your time taken to share this with us.

Twentynine Palms, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy day.
I went in because I needed tires, and it was done in no time. My car was washed, and cleaned out plus all the staff was very friendly and nice. Thank you guys.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your wonderful five-star feedback and taking the time to share it with us. We appreciate your recommendation and please do not hesitate to give us a call whenever we can be of assistance to you again!

Lisa S.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The helpful staff and upbeat attitude.
I am just another customer, but I am treated, by everyone, as if I am special. Best customer service I have ever had and I have been driving for over 50 years.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation! We are happy to hear our staff is friendly and they have a good attitude. Please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us again and thanks for taking your time to share.

John H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Fixed It!
They checked my car, went above and beyond to fix it...it did take awhile to get the part in, but overall, the service was wonderful, as expected!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation John! We truly appreciate your time taken to share this with us and please feel free to drop by or give us a call anytime you need us again.

WM
William M.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
NEW TIRE CHANGE
Service accurately diagnosed need to change tires.
Helped find more economical tire when asked.
Gave good advice on next tire change.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review and recommendation William. We greatly value your feedback and please feel free to give us a call anytime you need us again.

SG
Stephen G.
Cathedral City, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, all the people in the department are extremely courteous and accommodating. The work to my car was done quickly, efficiently and I had my car back in a very short. Of time.
The employees are courteous, accommodating and the work that was done on my car is excellent.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Fantastic!Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers.

Ronald S.
Palm Desert, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great
Hyundai of Palm Springs has a fabulous Service Department. The staff is caring and concerned. The way they care for the car and in a timely fashion is a pleasant treat in comparison to other car dealerships. They are to be commended. Thank You
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next Ronald.

Michael B.
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Eric Garcia
Erio Garcia along with all the other staff members are nothing but professional and helpful which makes it a great place to have your car service
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We are truly appreciative of your recommendations and continued support. Thank you for the wonderful compliments and five-stars. We are very happy to receive your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

RE
Ronald E.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service.
Friendly greeting at arrival.
Service was completed in a timely manner and to my satisfaction.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Ronald. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

BR
Barbara R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Palm Springs Hyundai always does a terrific job! We are only here for part of the year but certainly prefer getting as much as the work done here rather than at our other Hyundai dealer. Keep up the great work!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business and we are happy to have customers like you. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

MK
Mark K.
Just passing by
I had called Eric in service to let him know I would be in the area, it was late in the day, and I wasn't sure he could squeeze me in for regular service.
As I was passing the dealership, Eric called me back and my service was done less than 45 minutes later.

Thanks for looking out for me, and great service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Maricella M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always great service!
George and the staff always take great care of me and my family of Hyundai owners! We highly recommend this dealership to anyone who asks where to buy a new car.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us Maricella. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.