CF
Deer Park, WA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/24/2021 Category: Service
PS Hyundai service
Cramped service area but all work done very timely and correctly
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Hi Carl, thank you for your feedback! We are sorry that you found our service area cramped or uncomfortable, we have plans to rennovate our faclilites this summer, and we hope you find them accomodating! We are always here anytime you need us, thank you again!

Lee S.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Superior service
Excellent service department is a prime reason that I purchased my second Hyundai.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

Hi Lee, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad you had an excellent service, we are always happy to serve you and we are always here anytime you need us, thank you again!

Robert R.
Indian Wells, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2021 Category: Service
always excellent
great service,fair price,always done with a smile
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are always happy to serve you, we are here anytime you need us, thank you again!

Lisa S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept at Palm Springs Hyundai
Very pleased with the service department. The staff and facility are top notch. The Service Manager, George Nassau is great.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad you find our staff & Service Manager the best service. We are always happy to serve you, we are here anytime you need us, thank you again!

WB
William B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2021 Category: Service
One year end and it’s all great.
Just marked my one year anniversary with my Santa Fe. My first Hyundai. I could not be happier at this point. The purchase and service experiences have been excellent so far. The vehicle has exceeded my expectations.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Hi William, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are glad you've been enjoying your new Santa Fe! We are always happy to serve you, we are here anytime you need us, thank you again!

David M.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Everything
Very good
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are always happy to serve you, we are here anytime you need us, thank you again!

2012 Hyundai Accent
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Terrible Service
Representative was not friendly and he seemed annoyed to be there. On top of that, the tag of my vehicle was mixed up with someone else's, so the diagnostic received was the incorrect one. I was told the noise my car was making was due to the new breaks I recently replaced - which is not true because it has been at least three years since my brakes were replaced. Unfortunately, I have to take it back to them so they can check it... AGAIN. So frustrating.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Good afternoon, I would like to appologize for your experience that you had. We always want to give a friendly 5 star quality service everytime, so I appologize we were unable to do that for you this time. I will be reaching out to you soon to discuss over the phone how we can better our team & make things right. Once again I appologize for your experience and we hope to continue to better our team for you next time. Thank you again for your feedback!

WM
William M.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
02/10/2021 Category: Service
THE GENESIS EXPERIENCE
My G80 is a superior product.
Runs great with no breakdowns in 7 years.
Service staff are friendly and informed.
Always enjoyable.
Bill M
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Hi William, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are so happy you chose Palm Springs Hyundai & Genesis. We are always here anytime you need us, thank you again!

Christian M.
Yucca Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful with all vehicle issues
Highly recommend to anyone who drives a Hyundai!
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Hi Christian, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are so happy Eric was able to help you out & that your vehicle is running great now. We are always here anytime you need us, thank you again!

CA
Carol A.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Personnel
Eric and George
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Hi Carol, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are here anytime you need us, thanks again!

SO
Sandra O.
Yucca Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Good job
Had to wait longer than expected, but the work was done properly.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Hi Sandra, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are sorry about the wait you experienced for your service, we always try to value all of our customers time. We hope next service we can schedule you in & have a better service time frame for you. We are here anytime you need us, thank you again!

Roger S.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Very awkward access and difficulty in entering and leaving the llot.
THE DEALRSHIP CONDITION IS APPALLING WITH SEEDY PREMISES, VERY AWKWARD ACCESS AND PARKING AREA.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Hi Roger, I would like to appologize for the experience you had while here for service. We are currently trying our best to improve all of our facilities for all of our customers here. We are trying our best to accomodate customers while also keeping them safe with the COVID restrictions. We are currently planning rennovations soon to better accomodate all of our customers for these matters, especially easier parking. I would also like to appologize for the time frame of your vehicle was returned to you, we value your time and hope to do better next service. I would love to have a phone call discussion with you to ensure we hear all of your feedback so we can better our team & facility for the future.  I will be reaching out soon, looking forward to speaking with you, thanks again!

Karen S.
Palm Desert, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Palm Springs Hyundai is great to work with. George, the service manager is awesome. He made sure I was in and out quickly and received exactly what I needed on my car.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are trying hard to improve our dealership for easier access for all of our customers and plan on rennovations soon. We are here anytime you need us, thanks again!

MT
Mary T.
Palm Desert, CA
01/30/2021 Category: Service
Communication with and from the service staff is wonderful. They make you feel right at home.
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Hi Mary, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are here anytime you need us, thanks again!

AC
Alex C.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
This Dealership really cares about its clients.
If your interested in Hyundai or Genesis, go to this Dealer. Beyond that, the Service Dept headed by George, who has employees like Eric, will always keep your vehicle in top shape!
ALYSSA L S. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, we appreciate your feedback! We are here anytime you need us, thanks again!