Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5Overall Rating 3.75/5rating 3.75rating 3.75
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667
Latest Review 35 minutes ago

Rommy C.
Indio, CA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2019 Category: Service
As always have a great experience with the service department at Palm Springs Hyundai. Everyone is always so friendly. Service was done quickly and effectively and with short notice. The employees at Palm Springs Hyundai are all very good and always polite and respectful. Came in for a last minute oil change, it was quick reasonable and they even washed my car for me .

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Service !!!
I have been with Hyundai for over 15 years and I am still with them!!!!

Joyce S.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Fantastic service!
As always, the service and representatives are the best.

Calexico, CA

Will return

Joyce F.
Suisun City, CA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
just a call away and set up an appointment for the very next day
I had no problems with scheduling a service for my 2015 Sonata

Barbara S.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Palm Springs Hyndia is the best!
Are used to go to Palm Springs Hyundai but then move to the Canton area and tried looking for home now. I was very dissatisfied and went right back to Palm Springs Hyndia...George in-service is the best! Trey the owner is the best! The waiting lounge is the best! I will definitely stick with Palm Springs Hyundai!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Awesome compliments, we're really grateful to have them on our team. Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we really appreciate your kind words. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.

SA
Sanford A.
Las Vegas, NV
11/14/2019 Category: Service
love my Hyundai and Palm Springs Hyundai
I could not be more happy with either my Sonata or the service I get from Palm Springs Hyundai.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

We want to thank you for the kind words about our service team. We are so happy to hear about the great job they did. We are here when you need us. We welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

RY
Roy Y.
Excellent Customer Service.
Highly recommend.
Thank you George, Eric, Kyler and Gabe.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We are so happy to hear about your last experience with our team. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

Robert R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Great as always
Everyone in the service area is incredible friendly .. kyler always greets me by name ...Is engaged. Really feel he cares about about my service. Even the young lady who takes care of the payment , always comes out and chats
Also, very reasonable ..especially for dealership Will be buying out third car from dealership. Find no reason to go anywhere else

HJ
Harry J.
First Rate Service
I took my car in to have the tire pressure checked and low and behold there was a nail in my right rear tire. The diagnosis was quick and Kyler was a gem in taking care of the servicing. Consistently top notch service is exemplified by George, Eric and now Kyler. Always a delight to have both my cars serviced at Palm Springs Hyundai.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

Rudolph G.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I LOVE MY HYUNDAI KONA EV
For me, buying an electric car was a whole new world which I am glad I stepped into!
I love my car and love the people in my Hundai dealership!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We're so glad to hear you finally got ahold of your dream car and we are even happier that we were able to provide it for you! Thank you for taking the time to share, we look forward to being here if you need any further assistance with your car or have any questions. Again, thanks so much for your business, we look forward to continuing our relationship with you as your local trusted dealership.

EV
Edward V.
Whitewater, CA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The service is great and very polite
Over all it is always a good experience when walking in the service area will recomend to friends and co workers
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business Edward. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

Molly C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

AA
Anthony A.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Not fixed.
I travelled to Palm Springs for a week’s vacay. On the way there my maintenance light came on so I took it to the dealer to have it looked at. After the repairs the light was off and I thought the problem was solved, but the very next day the light came back on. Obviously what they did, did not solve the problem.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Anthony. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Anthony, please reach out to me at your convenience. I would like the opportunity to make things right with you.

Jackie M.
Kirkland, WA
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
That's dealership has a wonderful service department. They are courteous kind and extremely efficient

West Hollywood, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I loved the service here. The only reason I didn’t give this dealer a 5 was because it took longer to wash my car than it took to service it, which was weird. So, while everything easy wonderful—and I’m definitely coming back—that one detail was why I didn’t give a perfect score.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback, I am sorry to hear about how long it took to get your car washed. Sometimes the wash bay gets backed up as we give complimentary car washes to each customer that comes in. We appreciate you being patient and understanding with us and we look forward to being here for you whenever you need us again.

BN
Bruce N.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent as always too...
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Bruce. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

WG
Woodrow G.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Always fast and friendly service
Ive had my car in for service a few times, always courteous, fast and friendly.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

We are so happy to hear that you are consistantly with your service visits. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

SG
Shelly G.
Blythe, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/30/2019 Category: Service
This place is Awesome!
First of all I want to thank George for getting me a windshield so fast even though he had to search for one because my Palisade got a crack in it. Everyone is so nice there. My sister went with me and she said these guy’s are so nice I know where I’m gonna get my next vehicle. They had my windshield in and calibrated in less than 2 hours. You guys are all Awesome!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Shelly, we are happy to be of service to you. We look forward to being here when you need us next.