Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5Overall Rating 3.5555556/5rating 3.5555556rating 3.5555556
Overall Rating 1.72222/5rating 1.72222rating 1.72222rating 1.72222rating 1.72222

Marcie M.
La Quinta, CA
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Went in for an oil change, to the dealership, not only was it affordable, it was fast AND my car was returned to me washed and vacuumed. Definitely going back!

AH
Alice H.
George Service Dept Mgr
George always is very courteous and helpful to inform and fix any problem. Am very grateful that he takes the time to explain what needs to be done. He creates a very pleasant and trustworthy service dept. enviornment which is rare at most car dealers which is very much appreciated.

Michelle H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick and easy
My door lock broke- they had the part in stock and I was able to bring it in and have it done right away. In fact, it was finished before I was finished with the work I started using the complimentary wi-fi! Plus my car was washed-great service!

Sandra C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/18/2019 Category: Service
SOMEWHAT DISAPPOINTED BUT SERVICE GREAT!!
Hi there. Yes I was there getting my Kona serviced. I was very pleased to have been there little time. One of my concerns and to my disappointment is when I’m told the car will be washed and vacuumed, the ones that take care of that part, shoved all the trash under the seats and they didn’t vacuum the car completely. I’m not a happy camper when i find trash shoved under my seats. My suggestion is if you’re gonna wash and vacuum the cars, then do an awesome job and stop being lazy!

Jonathan W.
Ventura, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great Customer Service
Hyundai of Palm Springs is far superior to other Hyundai dealers. I have had very poor experiences with other deals, such as Alexander Hyundai of Oxnard. Hyundai of Palm Springs was fast, friendly, honest, and had a clean waiting area. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

CO
Craige O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
RESPONSE
I find George Nassar to be very responsive to giving his customers quick friendly and knowledgeable service.

Craige Osborne

CD
Carl D.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
the best i have experianced yet
the customer service in this dealership is like nothing ive ever seen or experienced from any other dealership in the country from the staff explaining all aspects of the repair in hand to precise communication and just the way the staff makes you feel so welcome i felt like i was dealing with close family i have bought new cars from this location and would and do recommend every body i know to go there for all services on any vehicle even other than hyundai they service all my vehicles with the most professional courtesy
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

DT
David T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Super friendly and accommodating. I was in and out in just over an hour for the service I scheduled on line.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business David. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Love working with the team at Palm Springs Hyundai. Timely work with phone call updates and friendly service staff. Thank you so much for your work!

Axel B.
Morongo Valley, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Overall good dealership, but with room for improvement
Brought in vehicle for a regular service, which was done in a timely manner, but much to my disappointment one position on the work order, an issue that I had discovered (loose interior rear view mirror) was apparently trouble shot, and the result was noted on the invoice (tighten mirror). The auctual tightening of the mirror was not performed though ....
Thanks for the trouble shooting and the advice ...
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Axel, thank you for taking your time to share your honest feedback with us. We will take your comments into consideration and share them with our team to ensure this doesn't happen again.

RD
Robert D.
Cathedral City, CA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
A Customer for life
George and his team of service techs always provide friendly and prompt service when I stop in for my car to be serviced in Palm Springs. There is no appointment needed, so I just pop in and in no time my car is finished along with a quick wash too. That does not happen in all dealerships I have visited.

I can also enjoy some beverages and popcorn from their customer lounge while I catch up on my emails and returned phone calls.

I am a forever customer of Palm Springs Hyundai

Vaughn

MT
Michael T.
Great attitudes
The staff at Palm Springs Hyundai has always made me feel welcome, like family .
Every department is excellent.
Easy going personalities make it s pleasure to go there. Can't thank you all enough!
My fourth car from the best dealership in the U.S.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We're really happy to hear that you are happy with your new car as well as the customer service provided by our team. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

MT
Mary T.
Friendly Service
Service staff has been very attentive and concerned.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your five-star review Mary! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Professionally greeted upon arrival.
I was in and out in about an hour.
Will definitely return for my next service.

SG
Stephen G.
Cathedral City, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient customer service!!!
Excellent!!!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us Stephen. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

Dean M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Efficiency, good working hours, cleanliness of facility and friendly staff

2005 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2019 Category: Service
good
Always great service!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your five-star review! We appreciate your recommendation and please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us next.

Margaret S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly like a neighborhood.
Thank you for Your Excellence.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team takes good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

2017 Hyundai Accent
06/10/2019 Category: Service
very great service .... and coffee
there's nothing negative to say , thanks for take care of my care !
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

Joseph H.
06/09/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
ERIC, Delivered my vehicle to me. I was unable to come in to pick it up.
Whoever washed the vehicle left white soap spots on the vehicle. The interior was not clean.
Maybe the Office; RE : The work orders have my vehicle as a SANTA FE-- IT IS A TUCSON SPORT.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback Joseph. I am disappointed to hear the shape your vehicle was in when you received it back. Please feel free to come by anytime and we can give it another wash for you. I will speak with my team about this to ensure it doesn't happen again.