Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5Overall Rating 3.7857143/5rating 3.7857143rating 3.7857143
Overall Rating 1.78571/5rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571rating 1.78571

Michelle S.
Quick kind service
I was able to get same day service. It was fast and everyone was pleasant.

David L.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Things seem to be getting better
Last few visits I had some issues, but after this last visit, things seem to be improving!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Great, I am happy to hear. Thank you for taking your time to share your honest feedback David. I am happy to hear of our improvements and I hope to keep on proving ours service to you. Thank you for the continued opportunity!

Bruce B.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Servicej
The team at P alm S p rings Hyundai is the best .
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

PW
Paul W.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Department
Had a transmission issue and the Service Department worked with Hyundai to replace the transmission though we were not the original owners of our Genesis. Can't thank them enough! Palm Springs Hyundai is the ONLY Hyundai dealership that we would recommend for a new or used Hyundai. Great buying experience, Great Service.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

We are truly appreciative of your recommendations and continued support. Thank you for the wonderful compliments and five-stars. We are very happy to receive your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

Marvin H.
Fresno, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Best Service
It is a pleasure to do business with PS Hyundai
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

It's a pleasure to be of serice to you Marvin. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

Palm Desert, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Sales person or who????
The day I bought my Hyundai Sport no one (sales person) set the car computer for service so I was never notified that the oil needed changed or that there was a recall that needed to be taken care of right away....All I received were emails saying " All is good no service required at the time" got the same message on my phone. So needless to say I never got an oil change until I had 5700 miles and at that time found out about the recall. If I hadn't called and asked if all the service required was going as planed for my Sport last week I'm not sure how much longer I would have received the notification by email/phone of no service required with the big green check mark... I feel this "computer problem" needs to be addressed and without fingers being pointed who's job is it to do the set-up before the car leaves the lot. If you have any further questions about this issue please fell free to give me a call. Valarie P.S. George service manager as always a pleasure to take care of things...
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

I am truly appreciative of your five-star review and time taken to share this with us. We greatly value your continued support and recommendation. Thank you for your honest feedback and please never hesitate to give us a call whenever you need us again.

TK
Terri K.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
george
He goes beyond the norm to make sure all is ok with my vehicle.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the five-star review, Iwe will always be here when you need us! We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

SA
Sloboda A.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
HYUNDAI MANAGER WAS VERY PATIENT !!!
Because is cheaper I changed my front breaks in another car repair shop. They told me that my Hyundai Sonata 2013 have front wheel bearing problem.Hyundai technician inspected and test drove vehicle.Technician found no failure in the wheel bearing. I saved over $300.I had final test drive with Hyundai Manager and this is His opinion :The vehicle shakes and vibrates when breaking from a higher speed .Reason- Breaks Recommend to re-surface rotors.He was right and very patient with me.I paid $0.Car repair shop finely confirm that Hyundai Manager was RIGHT and and the problem was fixed.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Awesome, I'm really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

SR
Salvatore R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service verygood
Service Department & George Nassar makes you want to come back every time
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the five-star review and kind words Salvatore! We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

TA
Thomas A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great, reliable and courteous service.
Palm Springs Hyundai provides great, reliable and courteous service every time. 100% satisfied!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Awesome, I'm really happy to hear that our team took good care of you Thomas. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Donald W.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
clean and fast
ok
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the five-star review! We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

HT
Holly T.
Palm Desert, CA
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your five-star review Holly!

CL
Corey L.
Joshua Tree, CA
12/14/2018 Category: Service
They really took care of me and didn't break the bank.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

I'm  really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Keith S.
Great Job!
Thank the guys at the Service department for being professional and doing their jobs. They treated me and other customers with the utmost respect. I think you have a great team there. Awesome.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks so much for the recommendations. We appreciate your support and loyalty. If you ever need anything serviced please stop on by and we will take care of it for you. Thanks again!

EW
Ellan W.
Mesa, AZ
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Best Service
George was unbelievably helpful. THANKS AGAIN!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I am always honored ot help, thank you for your five-star review Ellan! We'll be here when you need us again!

John C.
Landers, CA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
In and Out Fast!
Jeb in parts has the best customer service! Helpful and very knowledgeable in his work place. I would definitely come back! Thank you!

MA
Merna A.
Joshua Tree, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I like the service with a smile and my car comes out washed every time!
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your continued support and business Merna. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to continuing to be here ween you need us.

LR
Lisa R.
Cathedral City, CA
Great first time experience
I’m new to the area and this Hyundai service center is awesome. I was amazed at how friendly the staff was over the phone. Little did I know that would be consistent for the entire process and visit for my service. Very impressive. I’m also in a lease and was Considering a different car make for my next vehicle. PS Hyundai has changed that for me. My next car will definitely be a Hyundai again.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Awesome, I am really glad to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

Sharon H.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly professional service
Eric did a great job of servicing the repair to my car, the new customer waiting room is very comfortable, very friendly staff calling each customer by their name. Car wash is a nice bonus
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thanks for the five-star reviewSharon!  We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to continuing to be your trusted dealership for all of your service needs.

LL
Larry L.
Cathedral City, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Previous service done fine, this time not acceptable.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I am very sorry to hear this Larry. I will be taking this review to my team in order to ensure that the quality of every service visit is the best it can be. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and again, I apologize as this is certainly unacceptable.