Overall Rating 3.4705918/5Overall Rating 3.4705918/5Overall Rating 3.4705918/5rating 3.4705918rating 3.4705918
Overall Rating 1.64706/5rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706rating 1.64706

Ronald S.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service team is excellent, efficient and very polite.

HJ
Harry J.
Always First Class Service
I have been taking both my Sonatas (2015 and 2017) for service on a regular basis and always marvel at the great work and customer service. George, Paul and Eric are the best!

Murray B.
Everett, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall service
I am a snowbird from Washington. Just before leaving to come down I received the notice. No time to take care of before leaving so decided to take care of it in Palm Springs. Your service personnel were very helpful and welcoming. Other than a computer glitch with my car accepting the recall update all went well and I was on my way all set up. During the extra time it took to finalize the computer glitch the service rep kept me updated and apologetic for our having to wait longer. Excellent customer service. Thank you

JU
John U.
A+ service
great service i love coming here.

Richard W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
great service experience
Service is done with care and quickly. Brakes serviced and recall items are taken care of in 2hours. The newly remodeled waiting area is comfortable and the personnel is courteous. The service manager George is knowledgeable always strives to please.

SA
Sanford A.
Las Vegas, NV
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Starting with the receptionist who answered the phone when I called to ask a question (after getting the answer she informed me that my car needed a factory update and then scheduled an appointment for me) and ending with the young lady who completed my paperwork, everything was done promptly, courteously and efficiently.
I don't know how it could have been handled any better.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service team. We are very happy to receive your five-star review and recommendation. Please feel free to give us a call whenever you need us and again, thank you for taking your time to share.

WT
William T.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
convenient location. Good service.
Convenient location, great product.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your great five-star feedback and recommendation and we look forward to your next visit William!

2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great people who really care and "go the extra mile".
Palm Springs Hyundai/Genesis has amazing people who really go the extra mile for you. I feel like they were really working for me to get an excellent result. They put in a lot of work with the extended warranty company and really pulled for me. Highly recommend Palm Springs Hyundai.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback, we look forward to being here if you need any further assistance with your car or have any questions. Again, thanks so much for your business, we look forward to continuing our relationship with you as your local trusted dealership.

KE
Kieth E.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Eric, my Service Advisor, was great to deal with. The service was completed within the expected time frame, and everything was explained to me clearly. I appreciate that this dealer, unlike others, does not try to push overpriced service packages on me.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Awesome, we're really happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Thanks for taking the time to share, we really appreciate getting feedback from our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to being here when you need us next!

RZ
Ronald Z.
Great
Just one word: ‘Great!’
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us. We're so glad to hear about your last experience with us and that you were fully satisfied with your visit. We look forward to being here when you need us next.

GG
George G.
Idyllwild, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
took care of recall and service promptly
appt. on time
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this with us, we are happy to hear about your experience with us. Have a great rest of your day and never hesitate to stop on by if you need help with anything in the future.

Dean R.
2012 Hyundai Equus
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I DID AND HAVE ALWAYS ENJOYED BRINGING MY CAR TO THIS DEALERSHIP.
Everyone who works at Palm Springs Hyundai is friendly and takes great pride in doing the job right.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your continued support and business Dean. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us and we look forward to serving you the next time you need us!

David P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Communication could have been better
I thought the oil and filter change took longer than usual, especially considering that I had an appointment. At one point an agent came in and told me there was a nail in one of my tires and asked if I wanted it repaired. I told him Costco would do it free. Awhile later George came out and told me my car had been ready for some time and asked why I was still there. Apparently, the first agent had neglected to tell me my car was ready, resulting in wasted time.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

I am so sorry for that confusion. I take responsibility for that mix-up and it will not happen again. We appreciate your loyal support David.

Robert R.
Indian Wells, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
excellence
always attentive,helpful and fair

John P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
John Pick
The staff were extremely friendly, timely and courteous. I was informed immediately how long the service would take and my car was ready exactly at the prescribed time.
The waiting area was clean and comfortable.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are so happy to hear about the great job our team did. We are here when you need us. We welcome you back any time. Thank you again!

John W.
Indio, CA
great service
Fair prices
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Great, we are so happy to hear. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. We will be here to help you anytime you need us. Thank you so much!

Carl H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Elantra Service Review
Always friendly, quick, and efficient service done right the first time. The new customer waiting room is very nice and comfortable too!

DN
Drew N.
Indio, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
A Dealer than Cares
We purchased our pre-owned vehicle at another area dealership, but after a few bad experiences there, decided to have it serviced at Palm Springs Hyundai. All of our interactions with this dealership, including this latest, have been excellent — timely, courteous, customer-oriented staff providing premium service. Kudos.

One observation however — while we were happy to notice a few days after the service that the license plate frames installed by (and advertising) the dealership where we made the purchase had been replaced with a set advertising Palm Springs Hyundai, we would note that this was done without consulting us. It’s our car, and the frames advertising the dealership should not have been installed without our authorization. With a different customer, this faux pax could lose them their business. In our case, no harm, no foul, but a word to the wise ... next time, ask first.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your honest feedback Drew, we will take this advise and implement it in the future. Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback with us.

Anna S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
great job
When I ask for appointment they always give me the most convenient
time for my schedule. The job is accurate, I am satisfied with this dealership.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

We are truly appreciative of your recommendations and continued support. Thank you for the wonderful compliments and five-stars. We are very happy to receive your kind words and we look forward to your next visit.

SA
Steven A.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Screwed for $171.00
Greedy rude in different does not stand behind their product and they care less if you’re unhappy with the service they gave you they would rather lose a customer then lose a dollar profit don’t risk your money with Palm Springs Hyundai in fact stay away from Hyundai completely the Honda dealership replaced a vehicle that had 5000 miles on it for me because of a small problem with the radio this place has their hand out every time I have a problem.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

It was nice speaking with you Steven. I am going to see what I can do about getting a tire covered under warranty for you. Thanks for your patience and understanding, we will be in touch.