Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Michelle R.
Culver City, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Palm Springs Hyundai Delivers on Service
This dealership has always taken great care of my car. They’re super service oriented, set realistic expectations (both w/pricing & cost) & extremly professional.
Thank you, Palm Spring Hyundai!

02/17/2020 Category: Service
Consistently outstanding customer service every time I bring in my car!! Staff is always courteous and attentive. Repairs always done appropriately and in a timely fashion. Oz Zager

Rancho Mirage, CA
Thank You!
I came in for regular service at 7:30 and was in/out within hour and service associate even fixed my car-play as there was a glitch in communication with my iPhone. This is my 2nd lease with Hyundai and will be back in 2020 for a 3rd. Always a nice experience!

Rudolph G.
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Great People!
They are always friendly and very courteous and they act and show that they are very happy that we bought a Hyundai!

ES

Aliso Viejo, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Leaking oil drain plug
Had a Leaking Oil Drain plug problem, Kyler was very courteous and attentive with me and my Veloster. Kyler was very instrumental in making sure the problem was found and Fixed. Love your Courtesy and Dedication from your staff specially Kylers, thank you very much. Juan F Silva.

EM

Robert F.
Indian Wells, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
5 Star Service!!!
As always, for the past 10 years, the service and sales departments are 5 Star!!

02/12/2020 Category: Service
Timeline improvement, that's all.

MT
Mary T.
Palm Desert, CA
Friendly Service
The service staff makes you feel very comfortable. Keeps you updated.

Murray B.
Everett, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Routine servicing
We are snowbirds from Washington state so each year I have our Santa Fe serviced in Palm Springs before heading back home. This was my second year using your service and both years have been very positive. This past week Jena Porter was our service advisor. She greeted us with a positive and friendly manner. She quickly checked us in, told us our Santa Fe should be finished within an hour. Santa Fe was finished in an hour, she went over the servicing with me, took us to the cashier, said thanks and we were on our way. Our service at Washington is very similar so nice to see the consistency amongst dealers. Very refreshing, thank you
Murray Bauer

RY
Roy Y.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Eric is such a great asset to PS Hyundai.
Thank you George for your outstanding staff.

Roy,
Thank you so much for taking your time to share this amazing feedback with us! Your kind words are truly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.

02/08/2020 Category: Service
George in service.....always take care of me.....
Service was fine.....service dept forgot to call me when my part came in, I had to call.
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your honest feedback and I apologize for the lack of communication. I really appreciate your time taken to share and I hope to be able to make your next visit a five-star experience.

SA
Stephen A.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
2005 Hyundai Accent
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Jenna did great!!!
Prompt courteous service

Stephen,
Thank you for taking your time to share this amazing feedback with us! Your kind words are truly appreciated and we can't wait for your next visit!

PK
Peter K.
San Jacinto, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Excellent customer service
Always kept me updated on the status of my car
George N. from Palm Springs Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Peter,
Thank you so much for the five-star review and honest feedback. We appreciate your time taken to share and we look forward to your next visit.