( 1921 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5Overall Rating 4.5974056/5rating 4.5974056
Overall Rating 2.32468/5Overall Rating 2.32468/5rating 2.32468rating 2.32468rating 2.32468

Manny C.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Kieth was great with attending my every needs in regards to my Hyundai Veloster. Thank you Kieth
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you Manny for your 5 star review. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us comments and let us know how we're doing.  Look forward to seeing you on the next service.
Dennis Hern

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Helpful & pleasant staff!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing and for the kind words. We want to take this time to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

PP
Paul P.
Acton, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  We agree that Keith is an amazing asset to our Parkway service team.  He always goes above and beyond for his customers.  We want to take this time to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

JOHN M.
Lancaster, CA
11/16/2019
Great people, great service in sales!
Just purchased a new Hyundai Elantra 2020 and we were treated very well by the sales staff. Andrew Mardirous explained the car, took us on a test drive and took care of everything. I would recommend Andrew and the rest of of dealership staff from sales to financing as they were all helpful and top notch. Andrew and other staff members took us through the entire entire purchase and made things effortless for us! And they made it worth our while to drive down to Santa Clarity from the Antelope Valley.

11/14/2019 Category: Service
The people who work there.
Over all I think it's a pretty descent place even with the extra warm waiting room.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for your response to our recent survey.  We apologize about the warm waiting room and we will let someone know. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to assure our customers needs are always met.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Mario S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
Service Advisor great!
I've worked with Keith a few times and he's always respectful and accommodating to my schedule. Having and electric, there isn't a lot to do so when he realized I may not have a ride, he promised me he could get me out within and hour, including wash. He did exactly that! I really appreciate his service!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

2012 Hyundai Accent
Great job!
Parkway did the job quick. Service rep was great.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  Giovani goes out of his way to take excellent care of his customers and thier vehicles.  We look forward to the opportunity in the future to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle.

Jack G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The people in service dept
Job was done on time
Recommendations for service were thorough
Service attendee was cordial and very helpful in making decisions as to what needed to be done and what I would plan for on my next visit. Excellent communication
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. We agree that Keith is a wonderful asset to our Parkway service team and he goes above and beyond for his customers. We look forward to continuing this level of customer service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

DF
Dwayne F.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Special thanks to Romey for taking care of me with a complimentary oil change for a mistake the service techs made during my last visit. I was surprised he remembered me.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. We agree that Ramy is a wonderful asset to our Parkway service team and he goes above and beyond for his customers. We look forward to continuing this level of customer service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Mark M.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review and the kind words.
We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. We agree that Keith is a wonderful asset to our Parkway. We look forward to continuing this level of customer service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

TL
Teresa L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Stellar customer service
Top notch service with experienced, knowledgeable and friendly team members. Keith and his team Always exceed my expectation. For a guaranteed positive experience visit Hyundai in Valencia.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing. We agree that Keith is a wonderful asset to our Parkway service team and continues to go above and beyond for his customers.  We look forward to continuing this level of customer service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

11/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, professional and prompt service
Keith and the service department are great! He always provides excellent customer service.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.  We apprecaite what you have to say.  Although there were a few things with your service visit that didnt go as planned, We apprecaite that you talked with us and we were able to work out a reasonable resolution.  We look forward to your next service appointment when we will go out of our way to make sure it is a five star experience.   Thank you for being a loyal and valued parkway customer.

TL
Tiffany L.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Thank Keith Fernando your always so helpful
Its always a pleasure working with Keith. He's always so helpful
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We agree that Keith is a wonderful asset to our Parkway service team.  We look forward to continuing this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Susan B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Last week, Keith Fernando once again handled my service order. He is always polite, friendly, and concerned with providing me with the best possible service. He explains what to expect, and answers all questions. I will continue to trust him, and this dealership with my car for many more years.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We agree that Keith is a wonderful asset to our Parkway service team.  Here at Parkway our number one goal is to make sure our customers are well taken care of.  We look forward to taking care of all of your future service needs.  We want to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer

Scott M.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
A great Dealership
They take great care of my vehicle via being honest, efficient.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway our goal is to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  Our service team works hard to maintain  a high level of service for our customers.  We look forward to meeting that level of service for you every time you are here.  Thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Cynthia M.
Simi Valley, CA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service was excellent
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We agree great customer service is most important when dealing with our customers along with good communication.  We look forward to having the opportunity to meet all of your service needs well into the future.  We would like to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer

SF
Stephen F.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Professional, curtious
Keith Fernando is a real professional and reliable.

Debra C.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
The service person that helps me all the time Ramy is very professional and honest has great customer service .. listens to issues always very helpful ..

BC
Ben C.
Lancaster, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
I have had my car serviced here several times and have never had any bad issues with this place. They give me an estimated time in which they will be done and are generally done before the estimated time. I am an early bird though so I can't speak on if it would be the same during busier hours. I believe Ramy has always helped. I hope got his name right. He is always professional and recommends the proper service I should have done on each visit. I would recommend this place to anybody who wants professional service. BTW.... I own a 2017 Hyundai Sonata Limited that I bought from this place. I got the "free lifetime oil changes" coverage and they usually alert me when I'm about due to come in. That's a nice touch or I would probably forget. Thanks again.

BL
Brian L.
Pasadena, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
N/A
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We are happy to hear that you had such a good experience. We look forward to having the opportunity to meet all of your service needs well into the future.  We would like to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.