Overall Rating 4.5571429/5Overall Rating 4.5571429/5Overall Rating 4.5571429/5Overall Rating 4.5571429/5rating 4.5571429
Overall Rating 2.31429/5Overall Rating 2.31429/5rating 2.31429rating 2.31429rating 2.31429

Burbank, CA
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service great
They are quick and provide great customer service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that every time our customers are here they have a five star experience and that all of thier service needs are met quick and with a smile.
We are glad to see that we have achieved that goal for you and we look forward to continuing that type of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway we want to wish you a wonderfuil 2019

Jason R.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Untouchable Service
I have been a customer with Parkway Hyundai for about 8 years now and I continue to be because of their excellent service. Aside from having excellent vehicles, the service team is always looking out for the customer. For example, Keith, the service tech, went out of his way to look for discounts on my service as I needed to get my brake fluid changed on top of what I was in for, which was to have my oil changed and tires rotated. He ended up saving me some money as well as making sure that I was alright with the cost before proceeding with anything. Unfortunately, I was off at the beginning of the year and money is tight. I appreciate the efforts that he and his team continually provide and that is why I will continue to be a loyal customer of Parkway Hyundai.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that our customers and thier vehicles are well taken care of and that they have a five star experience every time they are here.  We look forward to continuing that type of service for you well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway we want to wish you a wonderful 2019

LP
Linas P.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone working in the service department is always very personable, kind, and get the job done quickly and well. I trust them with my vehicle.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review!  We are happy that your service appointment went well and that you received quality care.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of and that each visit keeps you coming back for future service needs.
From all of us here at Parkway Motors we wish you a wonderful 2019!

Jamie P.
Ventura, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Ramy is the Best!!!
Would always recommend my friends and family to Ramy!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We agree with you that Ramy is the best!  We will make sure to pass along your comments. Hearing from our customers that we are doing a good job inspires us to keep working hard to make sure you always receive the best treatment possible every time you are here.
From all of us at Parkway Motors, would like to wish you a wonderful 2019.

PH
Parrish H.
Palmdale, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I really enjoyed the experience
I had an exceptional time with the service department at Parkway Hyundai. They were fast and very accommodating. The sales rep. took the time to check if the extended warranty covered a major expense and went out of his way to put us at ease. Definitely using them again.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers needs and thier vehicles needs are always met, now and well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway we wish you a wonderful 2019

Cheryl C.
Service excellence!
The service team at Parkway Hyundai is excellent. They explain all recommended repairs, they quote you the costs up front, they are friendly, courteous and professional. Everything was done in less time than they estimated. Keith was my representative this time and he was GREAT!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your recent five star review and the comments that you left  for our service advisor Keith.
Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that our customers and thier vehicles are well taken care of and that we continue to provide that level of service for all your future service needs.  We will make sure to pass the nice comments you left to Keith, hearing appreciative comments from our customers is always encouraging to hear.
From all of us here at Parkway we would like to wish you a wonderful 2019.

CT
Christina T.
Sonata recall repairs
Great service and such nice people!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure all of our customers vehicles needs are met in a timely manner and that our customers feel well taken care of.  It is nice to hear comments like yours that remind the service department that they are doing a good job.
We look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future
From everyone here at Parkway we wish you a wonderful 2019

Donna S.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & timely
I enjoy the friendliness, and how quickly my service & concerns are addressed at this dealership. Thank you!!!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of and that all thier vehicle needs are met  and that we continue to meet those needs well into the future.

Customer Relations

GOOD PEOPLE
I HAVE ONLY ONE DEFICIENCY COMMENT:
THE "NEEDS SERVICE" ICON WAS NOT TURNED OFF
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your recent  review.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of and that all thier vehicle needs are met  and that we continue to meet those needs well into the future.

David B.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Ongoing Service
I am having wind noise issues with my driver's window. The service manager check my car and said to start with changing my driver side mirror. It took a couple months to finally get this done. That said, it did get changed and there is a little improvement. The noise is reduced and my ear does appreciate that. Now I will attempt to get my window to close tightly and stay that way. All is a little better.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

2015 Hyundai Equus
service is out standing
great services
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review. Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of and that all thier needs are met in an efficient and timely manner.  We look forward to continuing that service for you and your vehicle well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway Motors  we hope you have an excellent 2019

Michael G.
Acton, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
excellent
Fernando was very courteous and helpful

Fernando
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

MZ
Max Z.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
it was fast service
So far good service and my car is running smoothly.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We want to build a trust with our customers that exrtends well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway we want to wish you and yours a wonderful 2019

RN
Robert N.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai Valencia Service
Riley Davis was very courteous, professional and helpful. I was very pleased with the service.

Customer Service Agent

PC
Pamela C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Managers
This is the second time I have had to wait for the service manager to check me in. There were other service managers available both times, but because my appointment was with a particular service manager, he was the ONLY person who could do it.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure we meet all of our customers service needs and they receive a five star experience every time they are here.  We look forward to continuing that tradition for you and your vehicle well into the future.\

Customer Service Agent

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  Here at Parkway motors we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of while they wait for their vehicle to be serviced.  We look forward to continuing to give you that five star treatment for all your vehicles service needs well into the future.

Lancaster, CA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, told me 2 hours, got it done withing 1hr 30min. Very courteous and professional.

EZ
Elizabeth Z.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Keith was waiting for me when I drove up for my appointment. He was very courteous and even knew my name!
Keith called to alert me that my car wasn't quite ready at the estimated time he provided at check-in, due to a back up at the car wash (which I requested even though it was raining that day). He then called back moments later stating the car was finished (on-time after all!).
Check out was simple and Remi took a moment from his check-in customer to handle getting my keys to me so I could be on my way!
Overall GREAT service!

Amanda M.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Another positive experience!
The Valencia Hyundai guys are a pleasure to work with. They are kind, good at explaining services, and arrange rides whenever necessary. Thank you!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We think that our service team is amazing but it is nice to hear that from our customers.  Here at Parkway motors we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of while they wait for thier vehicle to be serviced.  We look forward to continuing to give you that five star treatment for all your vehicles service needs well into the future.
From all of us here at Parkway motors we wish you a wonderful 2019