EO
Edda O.
07/28/2021 Category: Service
Building too cold
The person who checked me in was very nice.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/28/2021

HP
Henry P.
San Fernando, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/26/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service here
Service writer Ian always goes above and beyond in providing excellent customer service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for your recent survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Thank you for your kind words about Ian, we feel the same way about him, he takes his job very serious and always goes out of his way to help his customers.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.  Thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Justus B.
Agua Dulce, CA
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Parkway Hyundai makes maintenance easy and fast
Parkway Hyundai makes maintenance easy and fast
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of.  We,want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued customer!  We look forward to seeing you for your next service appointment!

2021 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Great experience.
Great place and great experience.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Robert S.
Los Angeles, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service & communication
I love how it’s easy to communicate with the shop. I take my car here to get oil changes and I never have a problem for drop off or pick up. Ian is very nice to work with, always answers my questions & makes my life easier.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

DT
Dennis T.
Santa Clarita, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2021 Category: Service
Peace of mind
Out of all the years that I’ve owned my Hyundai that I bought from this dealership I’ve never had a problem with service so thoughtful and thorough
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer

Saundra M.
Canyon Country, CA
07/10/2021 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Great customer service, service writers know their business and continue to update you on your car throughout the service process.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/12/2021

Newhall, CA
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Listening careful to my concern.
I was informed during my waiting time how the concern was going. Also, Ian and other personnel carefully explained to me what had to be done.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Michael B.
Northridge, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
Beyond Customer service
After a less than satisfactory experience at Parkway Hyundai, I was pleasantly surprised when the dealership reached out to me, asking what had happened and how could they improve. My grievances were heard, acknowledged and addressed. I am very pleased Parkway took the time to listen and steps were taken to promptly resolve the issue. I highly recommend this dealership.

Taken to the cleaners
Get robbed, go to the dealership and get robbed again.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2021

Thank you for your recent survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  We are sorry that your visit did not meet our usual five star experience.  Someone from our service team will be in contact with you to see if we can bring this to a better resolution.  We want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer

Canyon Country, CA
myself
I always receive excellent service at Parkway Hyundai. Work was done fine.

Komenkul

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of, and meet all their service needs.  We want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

2021 Hyundai Elantra
Parkway Hyundai Experience
Great Experience

Maria B.
2020 Hyundai Sonata

07/05/2021 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent. I had some problem, but it was corrected. Parkway Hyundai cares about the customers.
I had some problem, but it was corrected and Anthony took time to make sure I was happy.

I am very happy the way the problem was solved.

Thank you Parkway Hyundai for your excellent service.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate you as a loyal and valued customer.  Someone from our service team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss your latest visit.

Newhall, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great, courteous service!
All my questions answered & my needs met

Scheduled service
No further comment
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

SU
Steven U.
Lancaster, CA
07/02/2021
How far they have fallen
I have been going to Parkway's service center for over 6 years and have always enjoyed the service, but things have really gone downhill the last few times I have been. They have changed service models within the past two years and their service has greatly suffered. This most recent time, I showed up for my appointment that I scheduled online for my complimentary oil change. When I met with the service writer, he told me that my account was flagged because I didn't allow them to perform all of the 30,000 maintenance services the previous time. The services that they did not perform were the fuel injector cleaning and brake fluid exchange which would have cost me about $400. These services are not outlined in any service schedule published by Hyundai as being required at 30,000 miles. The only reference the employee could show me was a "placemat" sitting on the desk that I noticed stating in the upper, left-hand corner that it was a Parkway recommended service at 30,000 miles, not a factory recommended service. He told me that I could pay out of pocket for my oil change if I didn't want the extra work done, but that it would take 5 or 6 hours even though I had an appointment. While I was questioning the service writer about the need for the work, he decided that he needed to answer a ringing phone and have a 3 minute conversation helping a different customer on the line, completely blowing me off. It is clear to me, that this new service model is to drive away any loyal customers that have complimentary oil changes (they had a laminated copy of the oil change certificate with pertinent clauses highlighted sitting on the desk next to the "placemat") Needless to say, I will take my business elsewhere. When I buy a new Hyundai in 2 years, you better believe that I will not consider spending my hard-earned money at Parkway Hyundai.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Good afternoon, we apprecaite that you took the time to send in this survey.  We are sorry that your experience here was less than the usual 5 star experience.  We would like to speak with you and see what  we can do to bring this to a better resolution.  Someone from our service team will be reaching out to you soon.

VH
Vicki H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Hovick made my day! 😊
I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to Hovik!
He is great!! I needed a ride to pick up my rental car at Enterprise. I understand you don't have an account with them and no shuttle to take me over there. So I ended up having to pay for it myself. (Which I didn't have to last time I brought my car in about 6 months ago.) Happily Hovik volunteered to take me over there in my car!! I was extremely grateful, he even waited until I got my rental. He must've noticed how badly my car need some TLC, it was pretty dirty. The next day I picked up my car, I noticed the outside was washed, nice and clean. Cleaner than usual when picking up my car. But when I got inside my car...OMGOSH it was awsome!! The carpets front and back were cleaned so good, I thought I got new mats!! Lol The inside was nicely vacuumed even between and under the seats! The cup holders and middle console was all beautifully cleaned. It was so nice after a long day and paying the cashier. Lol. THANK YOU HOVICK!! 😊 And Parkway!!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/27/2021

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are well taken care of, and meet all thier service needs.  We want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal and valued Parkway customer.