TG
Therese G.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Service with a Smile
Thank you to Rami for getting our Sonata serviced within an hour on a very busy day. Appreciate his kindness to our situation and the helpfulness of the Hyundai mechanics.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for you five star review.  We appreciate the kind words about Ramy. I will pass these comments to him. Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Jennifer G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Exemplary Service
I’ve had nothing but great interactions with friendly, knowledgeable service folks. They make the right recommendations, they take care of my car and they’re not pushy. They are also fast which is important to me because I squeeze service appointments in before work sometimes. I really appreciate that!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for you five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Michelle P.
Encino, CA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Ramy was so attentive
Very professional all the time
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your wonderful five star review. We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Sherman Oaks, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Top Notch Service Dept!
I’ve been bringing my Tucson to this dealership for service since I moved here in 2016. They always take wonderful care of my car, and I have not had any problems with it at all. Everyone in the service department is always very friendly, and I trust them to get the job done right.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for youre recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer

NJ
Nathan J.
Pacoima, CA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service again
Great service as always taking care of an oil change and replacing a switch on the steering wheel.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

RJ
Rizza J.
Castaic, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Parkway Hyundai has the best service
Representatives are professional, accommodating and friendly. This experience is from my buying to routine services. You must see for yourself.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard  to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.  Thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Javier M.
Modesto, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Always great customer service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs, thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

06/24/2020 Category: Service
New service manager
She was helpful nice and knowledgeable.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star rating and the great comments about Tracy!

Canyon Country, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service and a car wash!
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to rate us 5 stars!

Donna S.
06/17/2020 Category: Service
I appreciate Tracy so much, and thank her for her excellent service!
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you Donna for the 5 stars and for the great words for Tracy!  I will make sure she sees these.

Santa Clarita, CA
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Xlnt service!
Xlnt service!
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and the Excellent review!

KP
Kirk P.
Santa Clarita, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2020 Category: Service
It seems like the service are is run down.

The reason way my vehicle was in for service was for the ventilation says and the problem was not duplicated.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you Kirk for taking the time to give us a rating, we will be undergoing some upgrades here shortly.  Hopefully by the next time you need service we will be complete!

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service. Friendly staff and car completed well before time originally promised. We'll be back.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us 5 stars and the great comments!   See you next service.

06/01/2020 Category: Service
Servicing
Ramy in the servicing department took care of me as usual. I was in and out very quickly and on time.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for your recent review  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.   We want to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Barbara M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Service and service personnel are great
Every time I have brought my car in for regular maintenance (have never had any mechanical problems), the service technicians have been very friendly and always kept me informed of the progress of the service. The only reason I most likely won’t return for my next service is that I am moving out of state.
DENNIS H., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you Barbara for the 5 stars, for being a loyal customer, and for the excellent comments!  Sorry to see you go but hope you have a great move and enjoy the new state you are going to!