Overall Rating 4.5753432/5Overall Rating 4.5753432/5Overall Rating 4.5753432/5Overall Rating 4.5753432/5rating 4.5753432
Overall Rating 2.32877/5Overall Rating 2.32877/5rating 2.32877rating 2.32877rating 2.32877

SE
Shea E.
North Hollywood, CA
06/19/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Sonata while living in Granada Hills and brought it to Parkway for regular service when needed. I liked that it was a smaller dealership with sort of a family feel. I now live in North Hollywood but still drive to Parkway because they provide better friendlier service than other places. Keith and Rami are the best...consistently professional and helpful. All the employees are great and I won't be taking my car anywhere else.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway Motors, customer satisfaction is our number one goal and we look forward to continuing that type of excellent service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Debra C.
Canyon Country, CA
Efficient and respectable
I was taken in right away , discussed what needed to be done, and cost , all good washed car before being delivered to me ran like a champ, was happy with my service no complaints
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing! Riley is a great asset to our team! Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of we look forward to the opportunity to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Reseda, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Great service again
No comments
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing! Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of we look forward to the opportunity to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Joseph G.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always a positive experience
It is always a pleasant experience to take my car in. Never any unpleasant surprises, always have considerate and friendly service. Definitely recommended.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing! Keith is a great asset to our team! Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of we look forward to the opportunity to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Julie M.
Piru, CA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable customer service
Make sure to check all that was to be done before you leave
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. we deeply apologize for the confusion about your trunk lights and will be contacting you when we receive the parts to correct the problem. Thank you for being a valued customer of Parkway Hyundai and look forward to continuing servicing your vehicle.

Sylvia C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I like the people that work there. They are helpful polite and offer great service!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Sylmar, CA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service
The Hyundai team are all very friendly and effective. Keith is very hard working, goes above and beyond to explain every step that needs to be done in a courteous, respectful and timely manner. He provides great customer service to everyone.

TL
Teresa L.
service on Santa Fe
Keith and his team always exceed my expectations. Thank you and keep doing what you're doing.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing and how we have improved compared to your past visits. Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of we look forward to the opportunity to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

BP
Brooke P.
Service Center- Great Experience
My issue was handled immediately and everybody was really nice and professional. I was in and out of there in about 30 minutes, with no appointment. Great and helpful staff who dont try to rip you off and really offer the best solution to the problem. Great experience

DK
Donald K.
Alhambra, CA
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor Ramy Gad was helpful in phone calls, at the dealer, and follow up.
Our car broke down far from home. Our Service Advisor, Romy, was helpful through the entire process. Telling us the process, how long it would take, helping arrange a car rental, and follow through.

Service was good, but...
they don't check fluids or top off. Antifreeze was below minimum, at least tell me. I opted to change my own filters at home and noticed it then.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We apprecaite that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  We see that you have some questions regarding your recent visit.  The service manager will be in contact with you on Monday to discuss these isssue with you.  We do want to let you know that we appreciate you as a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

Janice P.
Warranty Service
Service here has greatly improved, as I have had bad experiences in 2013-2015. Over the last few years that I have been coming in, the customer service representatives I have dealt with have handled things well. Riley especially is always on top of things and gets my warranty issues handled quickly. He also goes the extra mile with little things. I am happy to come back to Parkway Hyundai.

John D.
Ventura, CA
SERVICE
The care and personal touch is the best. I have worked in the automotive buisness in the past, from neighborhood repair shops to dealer repair shop and by far Romy with Parkway and including Parkwsy has been the best.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers are always well taken care of we look forward to the opportunity to continue this level of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

Dennis H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Another Great Experence
Rani is the man when it comes to service. Great experience as always. Super honest and quick. Great improvement is the uber service when you drop off your car. No more loading up in a van with a ton of people and taking the scenic route for an hour to get home. He called Uber and they were there in 1 minute. I was home in 5 minutes. when my car was ready same thing. Uber showed up and I was picking up my car in less then 5 minutes.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing and for your comments regarding Ramy and our new service amenities!  We strive to give our customers the best possible service experience every time they are here and we look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle  well into the future.

MO
Michael O.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
What excellent service is all about.
My needs and issues were totally understood. Accomodations were made to meet my personal needs so I didn't need to spend unnecessary time waiting for repairs to be done. All repairs (plus) were done as promised. I was kept apprised of repair status in a timely manor. Excellent costumer service. Thank you, Ramy Gad.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing and for your comments regarding Keith, we do agree he is a wonderful asset to our parkway service team.  We strive to give our customers the best possible service experience every time they are here and we look forward to continuing that level of service for you and your vehicle  well into the future.

John C.
Palmdale, CA
Great Maintenance and Customer Servive
Trevino Fernando #1535 provided stellar customer service and provided detailed information on all the services that my car required, as well as the warranty and recall work to be completed on my Tucson. Hats off to Trevine for the stellar service and to the maintenance crew too.

Sylmar, CA
great service experience
always great treated well by Rami
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your recent five star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We hope to be able to continue that tradition of service for you and your vehicle well into the future.

TC
Tammi C.
Canyon Country, CA
Greeter
He was fantastic knowledgeable and friendly
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your recent 5 star review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway Motors we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of and recieve the best possible experience.  We want to thank you for being a loyal and valued customer and we look forward to meeting all of your service needs for your vehicle well into the future.

Arlyne S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Facilitis os old but the people are nice.
The people are helpful but their policy on tires is awful...
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your recent reply to our survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers recieve the best customer service each and every time they are here.  We want to thank you for being a loyal and valued customer and look forward to meeting all of your service needs for your vehicle well into the future.

06/12/2019 Category: Service
The person who helped me out did a great job and keeping me up to date on my vehicle status. Wish it was completed a little faster but great experience overall. Can’t go wrong with a free car wash either!
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Here at Parkway customer service is our top priority and our service advisors work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We hope to continue this tradition of even faster service for you and your vehicle well into the future.  From all of us her at Parkway Motors we want to thank you for being a loyal and valued customer.