Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5Overall Rating 4.5441153/5rating 4.5441153
Overall Rating 2.32353/5Overall Rating 2.32353/5rating 2.32353rating 2.32353rating 2.32353
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Scheduled oil change
Although my Santa Fe was in for its normal scheduled maintenance, I mentioned to the service Manager that the motor was making a “clicking” noise. I was set to pick up the car at 11:30 when I received a call telling me that I would need a new motor! Keith told me that it might take a couple of days to get the OK from Hyundai for the motor & a rental car. He called the next day, Tuesday, to let me know that the new motor had been approved and I should come in to get the rental car approval. The work was done on Friday. I returned the rental & picked up my SUV. Due to the great warranty, total cost was “0”. Thanks to Parkway for the great customer service!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for your recent five star review.  We here at Parkway do our best to make sure that our customers are well taken care of and in a timely manner.  We are happy that we were able to meet those goals.  We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.
Have a wonderful day.

DE
Denise E.
Keith Fernando
Keith gave me an excellent review of the work to be done. Easy to understand. Additionally, the work was completed as promised in a time that was promised and actually a little earlier.
Keith's attention to detail is appreciated.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the five star review! Also thank you for taking time and filling out the survey.

We hope to see you soon!

Drew S.
CA
Friendly staff
I’ve been coming here for years and the staff is always friendly and attentive.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the five star review! Thank you for the kind words about the service department!!

We hope to see you soon!

DA
Daniel A.
Palmdale, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great team
Always courteous
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words about the service department! We hope next time we can give you a five star experience! Don't hesiistate to contact us for any questions or concerns.

Fast and great service
Fast and great service!
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words about the service department! Also thank you for the five star review!

Charles H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Pleasant experience.
Riley was very professional in the service department and answered my questions.
He is a definite asset to Parkway Hyundai.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the kind words about Riley! Also thank you for the five star review!

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I was very happy with Parkway Hyundai service department. They finished my service faster than I expected and very helpful as usual.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your very complimentary survey a five star rating is what we aim for everytime.  Here at Parkway we treat each customer with care and concern and realize that thier time is valuable.   We work hard each and every time you are here to make sure that we listen to what you have to say and make it a  top piority.    We look forward to seeing you again for your next service visit.

Have a wonderful evening

II
Iosif I.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Doing business for years
Awesome customer service
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this customer survey.  We appreciate your kind words, I know that it makes our service writers, and techincians smile when the hear that customers appreciate what they do.    We work hard at Parkway to make sure our customers receive five star service everytime they bring thier vehicle in.  We look forward to meeting all of your future service needs.
Have a wonderful evening!

Castaic, CA
Hyundai Service Valencia
Friendly staff always ... especially the Hyundai Service Department ..
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for your receint five star survey we appreciate your comments.  Here at Parkway we work very hard to make sure our customers are all treated with respect, attention is made to detail and follow up is quick and thorough.
We look forward to meeting all of your vehicles service needs in the future.
We hope that you have a pleasant evening

Please.........but thanks.
I would like you to give me a little more detail and kindly.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We are sorry to hear that your last visit did not live up to our reputation.  A representative from Parkway will be contacting you to discuss your last visit in better detail.
We do want you to know that we value you as customer and we will do what is neccesary to make this right.

11/14/2018 Category: Service
I always get my oil changed and car checked here because I trust them. They always go above and beyond to fix my car if I have a complaint or concern. Definitely worth the extra money to get my car done here.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out this survey and for giving us a five star rating.  Knowing that have hit the mark in gaining your trust, continually meeting your service needs and going above and beyond when the situation calls for  it, is always nice to hear and makes everything we do worth while.  Thank you for being a valued customer, we look forward to any way that we maybe able to assist you in the future with your vehicle.
We hope that you have a pleasant day.

Northridge, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good Service
N/A

Joshua B.
Efficient and Caring!
They always take great care of me, have me in and out in moments and are prepared. You can always trust they have your best interest in mind and that is difficult to find in the automotive and mechanic industry at times. Thank you!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey.  We appreciate your kind words.  Here aT Parkway we do our best to make sure our customers receive the best treatment each and ecery time they came here for service  We look forward to seeing you again in the future

2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
PARKWAY WAS GREAT
RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE AT PARKWAY
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your recent 5 star survey.  Everyone here at Parkway works very hard to make sure that each of our customers receives the very best service each time they are here.  We look forward to meeting all of your vehicles service needs in the future.
We hope you have a pleasant day!

HM
Harold M.
Canyon Country, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
How did Parkway Hyundai Do on Service Visit?
When you schedule a service appointment and you arrive they take you at your scheduled time you do not have to wait.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We wanted to take this opportunity to say think you for sending this five star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure that each of our customers are attended to with the utmost care and concern and that your questions are answered in a timely manner,  We appriciiate your loyalty and look forward to meeting all your service needs in the future.
We hope you have a pleasant evening.

Justin and Sue M.
Roseville, CA
11/12/2018
Fantastic customer service in an emergency
A little over a week ago, we had our engine self-destruct on our way to a soccer game for our grandchild. We pulled in late to your dealership (after closing) and were desperately trying to get to a rental car counter.

Diego helped us out in getting to the Burbank airport just in time to get to a rental counter.

Riley also offered fantastic customer service to us in helping us arrange the repair and care of our vehicle.

I submitted my experience to HeroicStories, which was published today as "Late Night Savior" at https://heroicstories.org/late-night-savior/

Outstanding team you have there! Thank you!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for your five star review and your comments about Diego.  We agree he is a very important asset to Parkway.  Even though Diego works in sales it is customery here at Parkway for employees to put the customers needs over departments every day.  Our goal is that each of our customers receive the very best five star treatment every time they are here.
We are happy you were able to continue with your plans and that your vehicle was taken care of.
If there is anything questions you may have regarding your recent service visit please let us know.
Than you again for your kinds words we know sometimes hearing from our customers can make our day, we will be sure to pass this on to him.
Have a wonderful day!

GP
Garo P.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
repair
tks
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for your five star review.  We are glad that  you had a good experience.  Here at Parkway it is our mission to be sure our customers are well taken care of and that all thier customer service needs are met.  We value you as a long time service customer and we look forward to meeting all your vehicles service needs in the future.
We hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Joseph G.
Los Angeles, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to all the people at Parkway Hyundai. I had a lot of questions and some confusion about how my car was running after I accidentally caused some damage, but they were able to take care of things quickly and reassure me that damage was relatively minor and quickly reparable. They also have the cleanest and nicest waiting room of the three dealerships closest to my home (In Eagle Rock) that I have been to. I work in SCV but had not realized they were here! I will definitely be coming back.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for your personal five star review.  We are so happy to hear that we were able to clear up and answer any questions you had regarding your vehicle.  The staff at Parkway work hard to make sure that each customer is treated with respect and that thier concerns are addressed and taken care of in a timely manner.  We look forward to making sure that all your future service needs are met with our continued 5 star service.
We hope that you have a wonderful Day!!!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly service and clean facility.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your recent 5 star review.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure each of our customers are taken care of with the most excellent service.  We are glad that we met that goal and we look forward to continuing to give you the best possible service for all your future vehicle service needs.
We hope that you have an exceptional day!

HG
Howard G.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
My 26500 service and oil change
Fernando was very courteous and gave me what I at 26550 miles. I will do the 30k when I need it. Promised for 1 hour. He got it done in 35 minutes. Fernando is a asset to your Hyundai staff!
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We do our best at Parkway to make sure every customer receives the best possible service every time they are here.  We are glad that we achieved that and we look forward to being able to meet all your vehicles services needs in the future with the same 5 star experience.
Have a wonderful evening!