Brandon M.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for your effort.
Parkway was very responsive and prompt to replying to the prior concerns. Thank you for your efforts!

01/16/2020 Category: Service
Very disappointed.
I originally had my Hyundai fixed from a factory issue about three weeks after buying the car brand new. I brought my car into Parkway to get a simple air condition problem fixed.. only for it to stop working again in a months time. This time around, I called parkway to schedule an appointment, only to be told I wasn’t able to be helped for three more days. When I brought my car in for a 10:15 appointment, I couldn’t find where to drop the car off because of construction that was happening at the normal location. No signs or communication was given to tell where the new drop off spot was located. After I finally found where to go, I had to wait an addition 30 minutes to even be seen by the person I had an appointment with. When I finally was able to get the car looked at, I was asked if I wanted to “leave the car there with them”. Of course I did, I wanted it to be fixed and that’s why I had an appointment. I dropped the car off at 10:45 and I had to call back around 5:15 because I hadn’t even heard from Parkway. I had to then walk back to the dealership to pick up the car way past the time I originally thought. When I finally got there to pick up the car, the girl that helped me with my papers seemed highly irritated to be working there and couldn’t wait to leave. I’m not usually the one to complain, but this experience I’ve had with Parkway has been beyond disappointing. I understand that there’s construction going on and they had to move their operation.. that being the case, COMMUNICATE that with your customers who pay a lot of money for your vehicles and actually try to own the fact that you might have to help people through it. The only time I rated Parkway with a five star was when they promised me a “better price” on my car when my wife and I were purchasing it. In hindsight, if a dealership needs to bribe good ratings, it’s clear that the work and service they put out won’t speak for itself.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for your response to our recent survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing  We are sorry that your apointment did not measure up to our five star experience.  Someone from our customer service department will be calling to you see if we can bring this to a better resolution.

09/16/2019 Category: Service
The dealership addressed my concerns quickly and fairly.

09/16/2019 Category: Service
Parkway Hyundai
Generally very good experience in the past until last visit.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  Someone from our service team will be contacting you to discuss your visit.  Here at Parkway we work hard to make sure our customers are always well taken care of.  We hope to bring this to a good resolution.
Thank you for continuing to be a valued Parkway customer.

GS
Gregory S.
Granada Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/06/2019 Category: Service
My mistake, Parkway is still the dealership I thought it was!
Since my last review, Getting too pushy, I have been in contact with Parkway Hyundai and found out somehow a third party got involved with the converstion.
That situation has be resolved and so now I am reseting my score to 5 stars like all my other reviews have been since I bought the Santa Fe last year.
Thank you Mary Jo for helping me through this issue. Your letting me know what happened was very reassuring. And thank you for the correct website.
Greg

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Getting too pushy!
When I am asked to sign up for questionable services and then phoned three days later and hounded to try and set up an appointment for the services I just said No to it leaves a bad taste
in my mouth. It gives the impression that the dealership is hurting for money and makes me wonder how much longer it will be around?
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for your recent review.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Someone from our customer service department will be contacting you to discuss your latest service appointment.  We look forward to working with you in the future for all your service needs.  We want to thank you for being a loyal and valued Parkway customer.

John L.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Said they’d call and did appreciate effort
Used this place for many years would recommend

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Missed the mark
Did not wash vehicle
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for responding to our recent survey.  We appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we are doing.  Someone from our Service management team will be calling you to discuss your visit and see what we can do to make your visit a better experience.  We thank you for being a loyal customer of Parkway Motors

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Most recent visit
Most recent visit was improvement from previous service visits.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Hit and miss
I was not a fan of this service center until I recently worked with a new service advisor. I felt that my previous advisor always tried to add on unnecessary services. However, during my most recent visit, I worked with an advisor who - for once - texommended services that were consistent with the Hyundai service schedule (I did my homework this time!). I’m still disappointed, however, that they charge for tire rotations, where with my Honda and BMW this was always included in the typical service.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send us your review.  We listen to our customers and work hard to continue to do better and make improvements.  We are happy to hear that Riley met your expectations of a five star service writer we believe he is a wonderful asset to our Parkway team.  Everyone here at Parkway want to thank you for continuing to be a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you for all of your vehicles service needs in the future.

JJ
Jimmy J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2018 Category: Service

12/18/2018 Category: Service
my service by Ramy has always been excellent
My service at Hyundai has always been excellent especially with Ramy, I would like to apologize if my survey was directed towards him.That was not the case. He has always been excelent and a pleasure to work with. Jimmy
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out your survey and speaking with me on the phone. I'm sorry to hear about your sales experience but am pleased to see your service experience went well and Ramy has always been fantastic with you and your wife. We look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Newhall, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Rescore
Lack of communication issue addressed

11/20/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
Service technicians need to use a phone and call customers to see if they want additional services
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

We are sorry that there was a lapse in communication during your service appointment with Parkway.  We see you are a valued and loyal customer and we want to be sure to keep it that way.
Some one from our service department will be contacting you shortly to discuss this visit.
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Parkway

EM
Erica M.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service But Costly
Contacted by phone to resolve issue.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Service But Costly
The only issue I had with my most recent service, was the expensive cost for repair, comparable to other repair providers.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your survey.  I am  happy to hear that your recent visit with us was a good one.  Here at Parkway we do our best to make sure all of our customers have a 5 star experience.  Someone from our service department will be contacting you to discuss the specifics of your recent visit.  We hope to be able to keep you coming back as  a valued customer for all your future service needs.

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for your recent rescore.  We appreciate you  being a valued customer and that you took the time to complete the survey.  Its customers like you that make our jobs worth while.  We look forward to meeting all of your service needs in the future.
Have a wonderful day!!

Jonathan S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Manager Called to Make Things Right
Mary, a manager of the Parkway Hyundai dealership, called to make things right with me after my battery was drained and died during service. She offered me future free services for the trouble and seemed genuinely concerned about keeping my loyalty as a customer. I plan to return here for my future services because of her, Ramy, and Brian.

11/04/2018 Category: Service
Headlights Were Left On, Battery Died & Had to Be Replaced
The long and short of it is my car's battery died after taking it to the dealership. When I got my car back, I noticed the headlights and high beams were on. Not surprisingly, the battery was dead and had to be replaced. This cost me nearly $200. Rami and his service technician Brian helped me install the new battery I bought for free -- and at my house. However, I am quite upset I had to spend this large amount of money and did not get an offer from the owner of the dealership for a reimbursement, or maybe even a free extensive service on my vehicle in the future. As a long-time customer - 8 years now - I think I would be deserving of such or more.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you so much for your survey.  I am sorry that this incident happened to you but I am glad that Ramy and Brian were able to assist in getting your battery taken care of.  Here at Parkway our goal is to always give our customers the best service possible and to make our customers feel like they want to continue to come back here for service.  I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me and we look forward to meeting your service needs again in the future.

Have a wonderful day

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Recent service visit.
Keith, the service advisor was excellent, helpful, courteous and professional.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Motor oil and tire rotation service
I was disappointed with the service or lack of it at this visit. My previous car maintenance visits were fine.
MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

I am sorry that you had such an unfortunate experience here at Parkway.  We do our best to give each customer a five star service, we would like the opportunity to prove to you the next time you need service that we can do everything you have requested and in a timely manner.
Having you as a Parkway customer is important to us.
Again thank you for your response.

MARY JO R. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk with me and give me additional insite into your visit.  I am glad that Keith showed you that we can provide you with 5 star service and I hope you will allow us to do just that for your next service needs.

JV
Jessica V.
Bakersfield, CA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good communication with customer
Good communication with customers

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good communication with customers
Good service and the employees were very nice and attentive.
RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review. I'm pleased to hear you received good service by our staff but am concerned about the review not being a full five-star review. We will follow up with you so we can see how to improve!

RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for rescoring us to a full five-star review! Please don't hesistate to contact us with any questions and we look forward to seeing you for your next service!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling
Great response to all concerns. Looking forward working with Parkway Hyundai in the future.

09/02/2018 Category: Service
Scheduling
To wait two weeks for an oil change on a Saturday is ridiculous.
Jessica B. from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/02/2018

Thank you for your review. We will have someone contact you on Tuesday.

Thank you again!
Jessica
Customer Relations

RAJPAL S., Service Manager from Parkway Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time and rescoring your orginal survey. As you see, we take these surveys seriously and want every one of our customers to have a wonderful experience. It was a pleasure talking to you and we look forward to seeing you for your next service! Please don't hesistate to contact us with any questions.

Granada Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Best Service Advisers Ever!!!
I just want to make one thing clear. Parkway Hyundai has the most professional and diligent service advisers I have ever met. I love these guys so much that I drive from Granada Hills even though Mission Hills Hyundai is right down the street. Mission Hills has offered me free oil service in the past, but I continue to drive 25 minutes out of way, as my experience with the Parkway Hyundai personnel, has been excellent.

05/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Techs, but Questionable Service
The service techs are awesome,but the service itself needs improvements. I'm not positive if i received what i paid for. So I will go to a place where I will know for sure what is being done to my car openly.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 05/28/2018

We are sorry to hear about the way you feel regarding our service staff. We are a family own business who has been in business for a long time. We will be contacting you as soon as we can. We will be in touch. Thank you!

Customer Relations Manager

Stevenson Ranch, CA
01/28/2018 Category: Service
Good service team
Ramy provided great service.

01/28/2018 Category: Service
Okay
Dealership needs to be updated.
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 01/28/2018

We are sorry to hear you are not happy with our service team. We know how important it is to have good service. We will be calling you as soon as possible. We are here to help you when you need us. Thank you!

Customer Service Relations

Larry B.
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Kieth, the service men was very patient, knowledgeable, courteous, and really took the time to explain what was wrong with my car. With the extent of what was wrong with the car now I understand why it took them sometime with dianosting what was wrong with the car. I really appreciate the time and effort in being so thorough.

11/27/2017 Category: Service
Close to home.
Not very happy at this time
CAROL M., Service from Parkway Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

We are sorry to hear about all the issues you are having with our service team. We know it can be annoying to have an issue they are still trying to figure out. We will be calling you soon. We are here to help you any time you need us. We thank you for your time. We will be in touch. Thank you!

Customer Service Relations