Business Solutions

business image

Patriot Auto Repair Omaha

Average Score
Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5

Score Details

ReScore Average

Business Details

About

About Us
In 2012, our owner Todd Hedrick was just like you, sick of being given one quote, when he dropped his truck off, and half-way through the day being told it was going to be exponentially more. Don’t you hate that? That’s how Patriot Auto Repair was founded, and we haven’t looked back since!

“I have been bringing my car here for
4 years now. This is by far the best mechanic shop that I have used in the area. Todd, the owner, is a very genuine and honest guy. He is the type that will go out of his way to make sure his customers are satisfied. Patriot Auto Repair also has a fantastic warranty program on all work that they do. I will continue to bring my vehicles here and continue to recommend them to everyone that I know.”

Whether you’re just doing annual upkeep like oil changes or you need a motor overhaul, our team is not afraid of getting dirty and getting the job done! Being a small business, we do what it takes to get the job done the right way, the first time! With Patriot Auto repair you’ll be able to take advantage of the 2-year parts and labor warranty! (That’s a huge benefit!) On all our jobs you’ll also have nationwide roadside assistance once you leave the shop! We’re so proud to say that 4 out of 5 customers are returning ones, the others just haven’t needed any repairs! Feel free to give us a call with any repair questions!
...more

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Mountain Time (US & Canada)
5969 Omaha Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Patriot Auto Repair Omaha's Reviews

Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.