Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5Overall Rating 4.24/5rating 4.24

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Work
Provided excellent customer service and had my vehicle prepped to go in less than an hour.

NR
Nathan R.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and Friendly Staff
This the first time I brought my Elantra in for service under the Peacock name. It used to be Autonation. Suzy did an excellent job in listening to what I wanted serviced on my car. I really appreciated the courtesy transportation from Trevor, when I realized I accidentally left my wallet at the house. The staff was completely understanding and I honestly appreciate it. Will be back for next service.

Mark W.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Communication needs to improve if scope of service is going to take longer than anticipated. From a layman's eye, it appeared the service department was short staffed which probably led to the communication issues.

Waiting room chairs nice replacement. TV removal was disappointing.
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 08/02/2018

Mr.Warren,
Let me first apologize for your recent visit. I can assure you this is not how we do business. You most certainly should have been communicated with better, typically when there is an oil change and recalls it takes roughly 1 1/2 - 2 hours to get most jobs completed. That should have been relayed to you upon your arrival. As far as the TV, it and the cable box were struck by lightning and are being replaced. Please feel free to give me a call at 912-207-6325 or see me the next time you come in.

Thank You for your business.

Chris Gearhart
Service and Parts Director
Peacock Hyundai Brunswick

Johanne B.
Kingsland, GA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly services staff
Staff was friendly in the services department

MT
Max T.
Saint Marys, GA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai John
Once again John welcomed me with a smile and a handshake and I felt as if I were home. His professionalism and appealing nature make you comfortable and assured that everything will be alright. You need 10 more Johns. Thanks for fixing my Ioniq and for the great service.

Jesup, GA

Alma, GA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Repair work
Sucked, nothing was done except replacing the battery
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 07/17/2018

Mrs.Duncan,

Please give me a call to discuss your recent visit at my store.

Chris Gearhart
Service and Parts Director
912-231-4453

GS
Geraldinel S.
Saint Simons Island, GA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
servvice my vehicle
I thought they did a great job. Happy with customer service I received. So happy Peacock has joined us in Glynn County. I love my new Sante Fe and have been recommending it to everyone. Nice not to have to travel to Savannah.

CU
Carl U.
Saint Marys, GA
07/12/2018
Poor Service
After driving 1 hour to the dealership for a scheduled appointment that was verified for some simple recall issues. I patiently wait for over 3 hours before asking for the status of the vehicle. And was told they had not even started yet. How hard is it to do a couple of computer updates ? 30 minutes maybe..As a satisfied Hyundai owner with a vehicle with over 185,000 miles. And having purchased vehicle from this dealership, I would hope this poor service would not influence my next buying decisions in the near future. However I am confident there are other dealerships that will not waist my time and appreciate my business

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I was satisfied when I was able to get in without an appointment; however someone made a mistake and did not tighten the oil valve correctly and my car leaked oil in my garage, I then had to return to have this problem corrected.

2014 Hyundai Accent
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Had a great time. Service was quick and professional. Very kind staff. Will definitely come back every time I need service on my car.

Renee B.
Waynesville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Very Friendly and helpful!
Overall great experience! Wonderful customer service! Each person I encountered was super helpful and friendly! Service was completed in no time at all!

RJ
Raymond J.
Fernandina Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Veloster Hatchback Lock
Not happy with this product. Did not hold up well. Lock had to be replaced 2 years ago, then the horn quit and now the bottom of the lock breaks. We bought an extended warranty from Gregory and it happens to be a piece of garbage that doesn’t even cover the locks that won’t work.
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 07/02/2018

Mr. Johnson,

I would like to discuss this matter with you further please email me at chrisgearhart@peacockhyundaibrunswick.com

PD
Petrina D.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Petrina
Excellent customer service. They go above and beyond to accommodate

Monya D.
Garnett, SC
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and they were very helpful in choosing what I should get. I will be going to them from now on.

VG
Lot better service.

Darrel C.
Townsend, GA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Provided loaner for 3 days.
I had transmission problems and service saw there was a recall for "inhibitor switch". Jarred Smith service advisor arranged a loaner.

Jacqueline L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Jared was amazing in assisting me. What was supposed to be a few hours job turned into a couple of days.
I really did appreciate his time and attention.

WW
William W.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service department. Who ever runs that department does a great job!!!!