Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667

02/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient Service
My service was performed in less time than I expected and at a reasonable price. I will be back

CP
Cari P.
Waverly, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
always great service
Staff is always helpful and friendly. I have never felt taken advantage of here. They go above and beyond the call of duty.

Hinesville, GA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff; fast service. Always coffee!
The display of professionalism is what I am happy about.

DU
Dawn U.
Nahunta, GA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficient, friendly service!
I was able to obtain an appointment for the exact day and time that would best suit my needs, this fact in itself is amazing! The staff were very friendly and helpful and the service was efficient and professional.

2006 Hyundai Tucson
Good Communication
Good communication with information cars needs & when device is complete.

VM
Verna M.
Jesup, GA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Took me the same day I callled. Got me in and out in less than an hour. Thank you

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Get you in and back on the road quickly
Made an appointment for recalls but another issue started to happen called the dealership and they told me to come in the next day.
Went in and was out of there as if I had an appointment. Did not have to wait all day. The issue was not an issue by the was I discribe it so problem was found.

Herculaneum, MO
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Average except for the shop fees.
I made an appointment and upon arrival the advisor told me It would be a while since they were backed up. She informed me I could come back later, however, I did not want to spend all day going back and forth to/from the dealership. I left my car at the scheduled time and when I picked it up later, I was billed for shop supplies. Friendly staff just a couple of inconveniences.
JOHN K. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 02/12/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey. Surveys help improve our process to make Peacock Hyundai the best. We look forward to exceeding your expectations on your next service.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good service.

Derek B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent location and the people are really friendly.
Excellent service! Great enviornment

Dante R.
Saint Marys, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Peacock
Mia was very courteous and knowledgeable
All work was completed to my satisfaction

Michelle B.

PP
Patricia P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
01/27/2019 Category: Service
Service was punctual and efficient. Waiting area was nice and clean. Only suggestion would be that phone communication was more streamlined and did not have to go through the central office out of the Brunswick Georgia area. I accidentally forgot my house key at the Brunswick dealership and it took a while to get a person in Brunswick to actually help me Find my key. Once connected, they were extremely helpful. The person on the phone, out of state, was also helpful. it was just circuitous as I was frantic searching for the key as I had to drive an hour out of my way to obtain my key.

Marvin B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Passenger Turn signal Bulb
There was a spike in service requests when I arrived for my appointment. Once it was written up, Michelle assured me that there wouldn't be a delay. It was ready when I returned and was completed at a very reasonable cost.

Jacob M.
Hortense, GA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
will i shouldn't have too fight over a dam oil change jamie mcgarry

2016 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019 Category: Service
courteous and helpful
My overall experience was exceptional and AFFORDABLE! Although I had a slightly expired savings coupon, they still honored and did all the work described

2014 Hyundai Tucson

Bert F.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Timing Belt kit install
If I could give less than 1 star rating. I would. Don't listen to owner on what is told wrong. Goes in running smooth as glass and comes out running rough as all get up. And they say its spark plugs.

Colin S.
Jesup, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Always Great!
Fast and efficient. Took care of me on Christmas eve!