Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5Overall Rating 4.19/5rating 4.19

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TR
Traci R.
Blackshear, GA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great sercice
Great service! Would recommend them highly.

10/09/2018 Category: Service

Ken B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
Chris and the team did a great job. On time, fixed the problem and reasonable cost,

Kingsland, GA

Jesup, GA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Susie was amazing and very professional! I will be back because of her and only her. I will never come back if she leaves.

Jimmy L.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Horrible experience with this dealership...ridiculous and amateurish!
75% of my contacts with this dealership have been graded an F! Yet, I still pay for this "garbage"!
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 09/28/2018

Mr. Lanier,

Let me apologize for your recent experience at my dealership, although we strive to make every customer happy we do have mistakes. Please call me at 912-231-4453 ext 21027 to discuss this with me further. Thank You!

Chris Gearhart
Parts and Service Director
Peacock Automotive

Timothy S.
Townsend, GA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Taken in for appointment on time, completed when promised.

Matthew H.
Surrency, GA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Very poor service
I would not recommend anyone buying or dealing with Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick. The service and communication was terrible.

DF
Daniel F.
Saint Marys, GA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
employees need traing in customer service
horrible communication. no callback from voicemails. integrity is questionable.

LG
Lesley G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Coupon confusion
Only being able to use one coupon per visit! I received an email with several coupons, one having nothing to do with the other yet se vice manager advised could only use one per visit. If I want to use wiper coupon it will be my third visit to the dealership. That is crazy!

Jeremy L.
Darien, GA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Chris was very straight forward and answered all questions.

Darien, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Elantra GT
Very helpful, kept us informed on status of our car and reasonable pricing

VH
Valerie H.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Did a good job ,reasonable price , timing was good for me had a pedicure done while waiting for my car all done when. Got back

WR
Walter R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/13/2018 Category: Service
You service is poor.
You have my commitments.
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 09/13/2018

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership, as a rule our oil change service is typically right around 1 hour maybe a little more if we add an air filter like we did with your vehicle but even so it shouldn't have taken a little more than an hour. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further as I would like to offer you back into our store to earn your business and help change your opinion of us.

Chris Gearhart
Service and Parts Director
Peacock Hyundai Brunswick

Jeffrey S.
Waverly, GA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
The service department is very friendly and efficient!

2008 Hyundai Accent
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I would recommend the service they fixed what needed to be fixed and pointed out other services I may need

PB
Petrenella B.
Kingsland, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Thé workers
Every one GOES out of there way To help you !! Really Nice group of corners box !! Nationwide an Carl Gregy WHERE ALL FULL A BIG 0 FOR THEM. YOU ARE A 5+++

Laura B.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/31/2018 Category: Service
NO SHOW SERVICE TECHS
just done....tired of trying to give these guys a chance
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 09/04/2018