Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5Overall Rating 4.09/5rating 4.09

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Don S.
Saint Marys, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Not the best experience!
Service dept needs to work on communication with customers, and training techs to troubleshoot to find the real problem, rather than just fixing stuff to make a dollar!

2014 Hyundai Equus
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer service on poor Hyundai part
My Equus air suspension failed. David and the technician understood the problem, kept me accurately informed as to ordering and receiving the part, and repaired the car in a timely manner. David took good care of me and my car.

Charles M.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Fix it right the first time!
My car was taken in to get 3 service recalls as well as the check engine light diagnosed and fixed. Shortly after leaving the dealership, the check engine light came back on. Not only that, when my child attempted to put on the seatbeat, it would not lock into place in which poses a safety risk. If the service tech took their time and insured the repairs were actually repaired, I wouldn't have the same issues. Don't have my car all day and nothing is done. A huge waist of time.

LL
Lori L.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Kind and curtious
My service representative was kind and professional,and got me my car back in a very reasonable time frame thanks Ms Vanessa.

KC
Kathleen C.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Improved service
Slowly my confidence is being restored in this dealership and their service. The transition of the dealership from Autonation to Peacock was atrocious.

2014 Hyundai Equus
11/16/2018 Category: Service
pass
pass
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 11/16/2018

I'm sorry to hear about your recent service, I will be calling you to see what we can do to resolve the concerns you are having with your vehicle.

Burke H.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Tucson Service
Poor service. Items ask and charged for not being done resulting on returns to dealer on several visits.
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 11/16/2018

I will be addressing your concern and will be contacting you in the near future.

Michael M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good Efficient Service
Peacock has a much more efficient scheduling system than the previous dealer. It is easy to book an appointment and because I chose to stay while the service was performed, the service advisor kept me informed as to the status of the service as well as the cost. I needed to make an appointment in the afternoon and the service department made sure I was finished in time.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
service repair
close to home location

Dona C.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change Review
Peacock did what I wanted.
They changed the oil rotated the tires and checked all the fluid levels when I wanted where I wanted for a reasonable fee.

2014 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Ball of Confusion
Not organized. Lack of communication. Carl Gregory would have never let the business go downhill to this level. Sorry, but the repair dept and shop need some help. Just saying.
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 11/13/2018

Sorry to hear about your recent experience.
I will be calling to discuss this further with you.

Chris Gearhart
Parts and Service Director

Wildwood, MO
11/11/2018 Category: Service
GREAT PROMPT SERVICE
VERY FRIENDLY SERVICE MANAGER was pleased with the prompt service. They appreciate service members and LE.

RP
Ronda P.
Darien, GA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
It carves a bit of time from your day.

TT
Theresa T.
Waynesville, GA
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Needs to be quicker in service and call backs
The phones need to work better
CHRISTIAN A G. from Peacock Hyundai of Brunswick responded on 11/05/2018

Mrs. Tharpe

Thank you for your response, I have checked with parts and the tire is in, Jared will be calling you today to schedule an appointment for you to have it changed. Any other concerns caused by the tire will be fixed as well.

DY
Dawn Y.
Hinesville, GA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Another satisfied customer.
My recent visit for oil change went smoother as pie: I received friendly, quality,& timely service at moment's notice. Thanks for honoring my oil change approvals.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Air conditioner intermittent problem and what is draining my battery.
Technicians were not able to recreate and were not able to identify why my air conditioner blows warm air when at a stop light and blows cold air once you start driving. I have had this problem checked multiple times in the last two years. They suspect it is a very slow leak. They did an EVAC and recharge with dye. I will have it checked again to see if they can find the leak.
Technicians were not able to find anything draining the battery when the car is turned off.They kept the car overnight and the car started ok in the morning. I replaced the battery in May. The car would not start a couple of days before I brought it in to be checked.

Semona H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/22/2018 Category: Service
David in Service
My vist started out rocky as David and I misunderstood one another about what service I was actually getting. Thanks to David’s persistence to figure out what needed to be done, everything worked out great!!! Thanks David!!

TR
Traci R.
Blackshear, GA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great sercice
Great service! Would recommend them highly.

10/09/2018 Category: Service