Overall Rating 3.8048783/5Overall Rating 3.8048783/5Overall Rating 3.8048783/5rating 3.8048783rating 3.8048783
Overall Rating 1.92683/5rating 1.92683rating 1.92683rating 1.92683rating 1.92683

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
professional
I had a service done on my 2013 Sonata Hybrid. Staff was very professional and the work was done in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to bring my car here for its next service.

La Mesa, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Service performed on my car went well from check in to pickup.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

PP
Pamela P.
Santee, CA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Penske Service
Highly professional and friendly service team.

Pamela,

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, give you a ride home! Pick you up also!
I appreciate their help

Betty,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

SV
Scott V.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Simple Oil Change
Service was great and fast!

Scott,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

JV
Janette V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great customer service. The only improvement needed is in time of service, which was longer than expected. I was told it would be around an hour for my oil change and it ended up being 80 minutes. If you don't want to wait in your car for 30 minutes to get checked in, I'd recommend going on a weekday morning.

Janette,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

CK
Connie K.
La Mesa, CA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
Considerate and timely work
I really did not know who my tech representaive was so that was a little frustrating. But work was done well.

Connie,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than 5-stars. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Borrego Springs, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Jaime and Service
Jaime did a great job as always.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Jennifer R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
I bought my last and current car at this dealership. Sales guys were cool but most DEF service department is above and beyond! My last

Jennifer,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Marie P.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Accommodating, close to home, shuttle service, service reps attentive to issue/matter
Thank you, Edwin Toro. You were very attentive and helpful. Thank you to Tom (shuttle driver); polite and efficient.

Marie,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin and Tom for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent Customer Service!
The customer service provided exceeded my expectations!! Service was great and the car runs great!

GU
George U.
friendly and professional
quick service with no bs

George,

PS
Pamela S.
2006 Hyundai Tiburon
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast and dependable service
I always receive great service. My service rep Kaitlyn is super. Very knowledgeable and she has great customer service. I also want to give a shout out to Tim your shuttle driver. Very nice and a very safe driver.

Pamela,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and Tim and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Rebecca R.
Great Customer Service
I had a light come on on my dashboard and I drove in without an appointment. They assessed the situation and reviewed my car's records and found a minor recall and that it was close to being due for service as well. Without an appointment they were able to take me home while they got the car in tip top shape then picked me back up where Kaitlyn explained the services performed and delivered my shiny clean car to me. Thanks!!

Rebecca,

No complaints

Katelyn is great
Good service every time

James D.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Staff did a fabulous job.
They listened to me and fixed the problem.
Very professional service. They will definitely get my business. Thanks to the Penske Hyundai team.

05/13/2018 Category: Service
Car still has the problem
Not the best, in the ten years coming to this location.

James,

James,

Service was great
My oil change appointment took longer than expected when I was told that my 2017 Hyundai also needed a computer update and it had an active recall involving door locks. I had no idea my car had an active recall on it -no notification had ever been sent, but the dealership took care of it in a timely manner, gave me a shuttle ride home and then picked my up in a timely manner when my car was ready for pick up. Thanks to Chris and TIm for helping make the appointment go smoothly.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and Tim and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2015 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Katelyn was awesome!

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service and people:)
Good people and great service.
I love it:)