Overall Rating 3.9130437/5Overall Rating 3.9130437/5Overall Rating 3.9130437/5rating 3.9130437rating 3.9130437
Overall Rating 1.8913/5rating 1.8913rating 1.8913rating 1.8913rating 1.8913

DK
Darren K.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Great People
I just had a routing oil change, and a few other things. But, as always, Chris and everyone else, made it a great experience.

SP
Syniqua P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy with my service.

2012 Hyundai Azera
N/A
N/A

Jamul, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very professional. Understood the non-standard service I needed done. Also made sure that I did not get anything that i did not need done at this time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Stephanie B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick service! Friendly staff.
Penske Hyundai was able to take care of a recall and warning light issue related to emissions the very next day after the light came on. They were professional and friendly and provided excellent service.

Stephanie,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
its great!
woohoo!

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

CE

Cathy,

Michael B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Taking care of customers
Recalled for fuel tank service, Penske Hyundai promptly serviced my vehicle AND ensured I was transported to my home & back to the dealer when the work was complete on my Tucson. Happy to know companies like Hyundai take responsibility for their products and pleased with the care and customer service provided by Penske.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Michael,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

CK
Chris K.
La Mesa, CA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Chris,

07/18/2018 Category: Service
5 STAR - Kaitlyn was awesome! I was a walk in and she took care of me. Definitely going back to the Grossmont location.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Renee G.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Easy access and people pleasers
We are long time clients and have been very satisfied with the new company.

Renee,

Aaron M.
Alpine, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Service Department
Very friendly, very fast and very thorough. No Hassle at all.

Aaron,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Casey B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
I'll be back
Friendly employees and great service. They allowed me to drop my car off in the morning and pick it up when I got off of work.

Casey,

KG
Kaveh G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
good experience
knowledgeable, honest staff, did as expected. even went the extra mile to answer questions and take care like you would a friend

Kaveh,

EH
Eric H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I will definitely be bringing our car back.

Eric,

Love This Dealership
I will always come here to service my car. Kaitlyn is my advisor and she is always very pleasant. They are honest and don't overcharge for services.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Jules K.
Best Customer Service
Again thank you for hiring such wonderful service people. Both in person & on the phone they are tops.

Jules,

Raylene M.
Great Service & People!
I have no complaints - - well, a tiny one but it was resolved - - I have always had great service and very friendly service representatives/customer care.

Raylene,

GS
Gwenith S.
Lakeside, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant and very helpful staff.
Very pleasant waiting room and reasonable wait time.

Gwenith,