Overall Rating 3.7105282/5Overall Rating 3.7105282/5Overall Rating 3.7105282/5rating 3.7105282rating 3.7105282
Overall Rating 1.92105/5rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105rating 1.92105
Viven V. on 01/17/2018
"Prompt and Efficient Service"
Our Tucson was serviced and returned to us promptly. Shuttle service was provided and everyone we dealt with was helpful and courteous. Our car was also nice and clean when we picked it up.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 01:07 PM
Doug K. on 01/16/2018
"Doug Kaye"
Excellent service and on time
Review Created: 01/16/2018 04:01 PM

Doug,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Fast and friendly"
I have had very good service every time I go there.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:30 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Dale K. on 01/16/2018
"Surprising Experience"
I had an experience where Jiffy Lube ran my engine without any oil, freezing the engine completely.
I had the car towed to Penske Hyundai since it was the closest dealer.
From the second I arrived I was treated with kindness and consideration.
Hyundai ended up covering everything (including a brand new engine) under warrantee.
Everyone I spoke to was gracious and helpful. Not only will I bring my car here for service from now on, but I will buy my next Hyundai here as well.
Amazing experience!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:13 PM

Dale,

James S. on 01/16/2018
"Friendly, efficient service "
Appreciated how smoothly and quickly you completed my oil change service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:29 AM

James,
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Dolores N. on 01/16/2018
"Sonata"
The service as great & they prided very timely service.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 10:17 AM

Dolores,
I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Mary M. on 01/15/2018
"Great Service"
Jaime went above and beyond to make sure my car was serviced in a timely manner.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:30 PM

Mary,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Jaime for providing you with such great service.

Sydney G. on 01/15/2018
"Great Service!!"
The team there is great and my car is a 2012 and it is in perfect running condition.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 10:57 AM

Sydney,

Verified Customer on 01/14/2018
"Recall Service"
I took my Hyundai Elantra in for a recall service and Edwin Toro was my service consultant and he was very nice. The service to my Elantra was to my satisfaction.
Review Created: 01/14/2018 11:42 AM

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Mary D. on 01/14/2018
"Service due"
It was done fast.
Review Created: 01/14/2018 12:01 AM

Mary,

Cathy F. on 01/12/2018
"Feed back from the Figueroa family"
Always great service
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:08 AM
Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Cathy,
I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Patrick S. on 01/11/2018
"Service"
My service advisor was Kaitlyn and she did an excellent job. She was very professional friendly and confident. A definite asset to Penske family.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 10:05 AM

Patrick,
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Robert B. on 01/11/2018
"good service. "
Service was good as always. just wan not able to smog car due to computer reset
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/11/2018 07:51 AM

Robert,
I'm so happy to hear about your positive visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

James E. on 01/10/2018
"Great "
Always great service .
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/10/2018 10:40 PM

James,

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"service"
The staff is courteous and friendly. Every service has been done in the time stated and I have been happy with the outcome.
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:55 PM

Cynthia P. on 01/10/2018
"Fast"
They were friendly and fast.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/10/2018 02:06 PM

Cynthia,

Dennis E. on 01/10/2018
"Service"
My very first service call did not go great but your service dept. was quick to apologize and credit me my service charge. Since then I had three more service calls and all were exceptional.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/10/2018 12:48 PM

Dennis,

Yarelsi C. on 01/10/2018
"Fast a great service"
Fast service done right ....
Review Created: 01/10/2018 10:47 AM

Yarelsi,

Verified Customer on 01/10/2018
"Service maintenance "
Joel has a good customer service. Interact well with customer.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:12 AM

Ellen P. on 01/10/2018
"Personal competent service"
Serviced in a short amount of time and appreciated the personal touch. Thanks!
Review Created: 01/10/2018 07:05 AM