Overall Rating 3.600002/5Overall Rating 3.600002/5Overall Rating 3.600002/5rating 3.600002rating 3.600002
Overall Rating 1.91429/5rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429rating 1.91429
Latest Review 12 minutes ago
Melodie F. on 11/22/2017
"Penske is the best for service"
We have been very pleased with all service we get from Penske. We have owed a Hyundai for 15 years now and have loved everyone. Penske is the BEST service we have received both here and on the east coast.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/22/2017 12:14 PM
Donna D. on 11/22/2017
"2015 Hyundai"
Great service. Very respectful.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/22/2017 10:13 AM

Donna,
I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Jennifer H. on 11/21/2017
"Respect"
Always treated respectfully as a woman vehicle owner
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:45 PM

Jennifer,
Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent, respectful service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"The service people,free coffee and clean waiting room."
The above.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/21/2017 03:50 PM

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Rebecca R. on 11/21/2017
"Great Service"
Was greeted by Joel in a timely and pleasant manner. All work completed thoroughly and ahead of schedule. Status of my vehicle was discussed in detail as well as routine maintenance follow up.
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:36 AM

Rebecca,
Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Joel for providing you with such prompt service.

Michael F. on 11/21/2017
"Service"
People are great,
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:14 AM

Michael,
I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"Help"
My battery went bad, I showed up at 4:20 on a Friday afternoon with no appointment just hoping to have my car work on the next day. Instead your Team held a mechanic and I was on my way in a little over an hour with a new battery and a washed car. Thanks
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:13 AM

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with them and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

RICHARD M. on 11/21/2017
"Consistently reliable "
As expected
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Review Created: 11/21/2017 10:11 AM

Richard,

Lloyd S. on 11/20/2017
"Great service, friendly staff"
My car was returned to me like it was brand new. thanks
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 05:44 PM

Lloyd,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Thomas P. on 11/20/2017
"They great you with a smile and back it up with work well done in a very timely manner."
In and out with a perfect results at a very ,very reasonable cost. thank you penske
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 12:32 PM

Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Steven V. on 11/20/2017
"quick professional service. Good communication with Service Advisor"
Quick professional service. Good communication with service advisor. I'll definitely be back again!
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:30 AM

Steven,

Srvilla H. on 11/19/2017
"Great because I receive excellent customer service"
Above-average
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 04:47 AM

Srvilla,

Salvador M. on 11/18/2017
"Great and Helpful service and staff"
Friendly staff with exceptional service. Each time I come, I know my vehicle is taken care of.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 04:25 PM
Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 11/19/2017

Salvador,

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Don't buy prepaid service plan"
I love Hyundai. I love my car, I love this dealership. But, I don't recommend purchasing the service package when buying your car. I've only had it serviced twice so far and both times I was questioned about the timing of my appointment. I was 11 days shy of my one year ownership anniversary and felt like I was almost not allowed to get my service since it hasn't been exactly one year. It happened last time too. I don't want 5 more years of trying to justify getting my oil changed or get mansplained on how it works. I will not buy the service plan ever again.
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:44 PM
Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 11/19/2017

Kara T. on 11/17/2017
"Outstanding service always received from Penske Hyundai "
I am always impressed with the courteous staff and quick service received anytime I come to this dealership for maintenance on my leased vehicle. Joel took excellent care of me this time and I hope to work with him again. Thanks!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017 06:11 AM
Eileen L., Service and Parts Director at Penske Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Kara,

Jane E. on 11/15/2017
"latest service"
although I was past the recommended mileage, I have a very nice conversation about what needed to be done both before adn after the service. the only slight downer was losing my sunglasses
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 10:07 AM

Jane,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I’ll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service. Thanks again for sharing your review!

Frank W. on 11/15/2017
"Solved my problem"
Rotated tires and removed locked wheel lugs with non-locked lugs. Prompt service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 11/15/2017 05:04 AM

Frank,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I’ll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

Frederick R. on 11/14/2017
"Great service"
Liked the service I received. Thank you.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 10:38 PM

Frederick,

I’m so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Cynthia G. on 11/14/2017
"Happy driver"
I stopped going to Kearny mesa dealership because of their incompetence . You are honest and get the job done. I bought my car at Kearny mesa thinking I would get good service. Not so. I will continue to come to pensive.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:53 PM

Cynthia,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I’ll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Derek A. on 11/14/2017
"good customer service"
quick and fast service and inexpensive for a change
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:53 PM

Derek,

I’m thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.