Overall Rating 4.01961/5Overall Rating 4.01961/5Overall Rating 4.01961/5Overall Rating 4.01961/5rating 4.01961
Overall Rating 1.87755/5rating 1.87755rating 1.87755rating 1.87755rating 1.87755

BK
Becky K.
Carlsbad, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
I have purchased cars only from Drew and now Penske. I wouldn’t go any place else. I especially appreciate the service staff and Kaitlyn Woods. I always receive professional and friendly and timely service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Becky,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

Joy H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and the facilities are clean.
My service advisor, Kaitlyn, is always very friendly and helpful. The gentleman that comes out to my car to get the information, i.e. if I have an appointment, mileage, etc. is also very friendly. The waiting room is always clean and nice to have water available to drink.

Joy,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such great service.

BC
Blanche C.
Chula Vista, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
The communication just to know what's wrong with my car, end everything will be taken care
I love the customer service, the communication is clear so I trust whenever they said needs to be taken care of,

Blanche,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Robert C.
Alpine, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is great

Robert,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

FT
Fred T.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/21/2018 Category: Service
good
fred
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/23/2018

Fred,

Imperial Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
the service you receive
nothing to state at this time
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Barbara B.
Thorough and professional service
Appreciate the thorough check of my car when I take it in for service, and the friendly representatives at the front.

Barbara,

NM
Nicholas M.
Customer service and quality
Never once have I had a bad experience at this dealership! They take care of their customers well and know exactly what they’re doing.

Gloria,

Carlyse C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Carlyse,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our time for providing you with such great service.

Fast and great service

GO
Gail O.
Alpine, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
09/20/2018 Category: Service
I feel like the people truly intend to help me with my car needs.
In and out quickly. Communicative people. Nice, clean, comfortable waiting area. And they washed my car! Sweet!

Gail,

BK
Barry K.
Spring Valley, CA
Professional service
I am always able to schedule service at my convenience and pick up the car in just a few hours.

Barry,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.

Antonio S.
Spring Valley, CA
Convenient
Location and staff are a plus
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Antonio,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2010 Hyundai Genesis
oil change
Used to be shorter time
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Santee, CA
Quick and easy
The place is always crazy busy but they do a great job of getting you in and out as fast as possible.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Santee, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and Friendly
As always it was a great experience at Penske they take amazing care of us every time we take our car in for service.

PH
Paul H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
2015 Santa Fe starting problem
Good communication regarding the problems and status of my repair.

Paul,

PO
Priscilla O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/18/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The turn around times are generally very reasonable and they offer a nice waiting room and shuttle service if needed.

Priscilla,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I greatly appreciate your business and am happy to hear that you had such an excellent visit. I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such great service.

IV