Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

NM
Nicholas M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/09/2019 Category: Service
I am sad to see that the Penske Hyundai location by the Grossmont mall is closing down. I never had any issues and always had great service. That being said I will definitely continue to use Hyundai dealerships to service my car!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you so much for being the best part of our business in these past years.

Penske at Grossmont.
I am very sad to know that Penske at Grossmont will not be there anymore. So sad.

Thank you so much for being the best part of our business in these past years

NG
Nancy G.
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Christian is your best advisor

Thank you so much for being the best part of our business in these past years

ER
Ernestine R.
12/08/2019 Category: Service
Uncertainty
This site is Going out of business(Grossmont) and I have been coming here 15 years; I have no idea how/where I will go next.

Thank you for your past business. If you need assistance finding a dealer near you please call Hyundai at 800-633-5151

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dealership Closed
It was very disappointing to hear that this dealership closed. They provided excellent service over the past 5 years. Thank you!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

GC
Gene C.
Julian, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service and good workmanship!
I feel like I can trust Hyundai’s recommendations and work!

Deana S.
Campo, CA
Disappointed Closing My Location
Disappointed that Today is the last day that my location will be open. A big reason I bought the warranty.
Will be beyond inconvenience now.

Silvana M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
THE SERVICE
With Hyundai closing in El Cajon Calif. where can I get my next service done????

LQ
Will follow Kaitlyn to Kearny, Mesa Hyundai

12/03/2019 Category: Service
Sad but true
Didn’t complete work after having the car for almost 2 months

I am sorry you were so unhappy. if you have any other concerns please contact www.hyundaiusa.com

2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Sad
I will miss this place

Thank you for being the best part of who we were.

11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service center
Awesome people and service. They make you feel like family. Courteous and knowledgeable. I am 😩 sad this location is closing.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

11/25/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great as usual.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Expect quality get quality
I have been a satisfied customer for 14 years.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/24/2019

Carol S.
Lemon Grove, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Penske Hyundai service
Penske Hyundai has been a great place to take my 2018 Santa Fe Sport. The reason they didn't receive a 5.0 is the question dealt with sending friends to Penske. My friends who have Hyundais already use Penske so I don't know on anyone else to recommend them to.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Carol,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

John P.
Imperial, CA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Car
Misunderstanding on warranty

John,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at asiaweleski@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Anthony Siaweleski
General Manager

Penske Jrs Greed
It’s a shame that all those people at Penske are losing their jobs.

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

LR
Laurence R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Sad News
Our family owns a number of Hyundai vehicles. We have used Penske Hyundai for years to purchase and service our vehicles. We have always received excellent service from everyone. We were just informed that this dealership is closing which is very sad for us.

My answer below as to whether I would recommend this business to a friend would have been yes if they were going to remain open. However they are closing and the question can't be answered yes. Hence the No answer.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Laurence,

SG
Sabrina G.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Veey Pleaaed
The service was nothing short of outstanding. Penske took care of my warranty issue and a timely manner. They were efficient and I have to give a shout out to Edwin, my service rep, to did what he said he was going to do follow through like you said he would and overall they exceeded my expectation in the turnaround time of getting the car repaired
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/17/2019

Sabrina,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Edwin has provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with him and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

TG
Timothy G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Very Unhappy there will not be a Hyundai dealer, in my area , after Penske stops in December
Again UNHAPPY with no Hyundai in my area !!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Timothy,