Overall Rating 4.1206902/5Overall Rating 4.1206902/5Overall Rating 4.1206902/5Overall Rating 4.1206902/5rating 4.1206902
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TT
Thomas T.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service/ Maintenance
Stated previously about being dropped off and picked up
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thomas,

Thank you so much for taking the survey! We appreciate your feedback on the shuttle service and look forward to working with you again.

Family
They always make me feel like I am their only client. Fast, courteous and responsive.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2007 Hyundai Sonata
Satisfied Customer
Best service for over 20 years.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Awesome Service
Simply the best!

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

KK
Kristine K.
Imperial Beach, CA
Fantastic service and dealership
My-coworker purchased her Hyundai here, and when I had to replace my 2007 Elantra due to an accident, I also went here. Dealership and service department is great. Have recommended to friends and family.

Kristine,

LL
Lawrence L.
2007 Hyundai Accent
Purge Valve -
I was really happy that Penske reached out to me immediately after my review about my recent issues with my car and the problems I had with the service. I spoke with the service manager, Eileen, and we resolved the matter satisfactorily. I am convinced after my conversation with Eileen that the issues were a communication problem and that they have been addressed. I have been quite happy with Penske service in the past and I will continue to use their service in the future.

Purge Valve -
If you own a Hyundai vehicle that stalls after you fill up for gas, but starts up after pressing down on the accelerator for a minute and runs fine until the next fill-up, the problem is most likely the purge valve (or purge solenoid for some new models). If you are told that the problem is something else, do yourself a favor and insist on having the purge valve replaced. You will save yourself a headache and a lot of money. The tech in my case didn't know what to look for. I did research on the problem online from the start and mentioned that I suspected that this was the problem. However, I was told the problem was something else that cost me almost $900. After five trips to the dealership, they finally replaced the purge valve and the problem is gone. Some techs are more inclined to look at their computer readings than to understand what can cause an intermittent mechanical error. I suspect that this was the problem. In the end, the tech wanted me to replace another part that would have cost over $500 in parts and labor. I declined. I reviewed this online again (in the Hyundai Forum website) and no one was reporting a problem with that part. Just be careful. That said, for some service, I would still use this dealership. However, from now on, if I suspect I know what the problem is, I will have them repair only that, and not what is "recommended." My trust in that department has waned.

Hello,
I am so sorry that you were disappointed in your recent service visit. I have left you a message to call me so that we can address your concerns. Please get back to me by phone or email at elorentz@socalpenske.com and let me know the best way to reach you so that we can discuss this. Thank you.

Hello Lawrence, Thank
you for taking the time to call me back, I hope I have resolved your concerns. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Lawrence,

Thank you again for giving me the opportunity to turn your experience around! We appreciate your feedback!

CG
Carol G.
Spring Valley, CA
2005 Hyundai Sonata
friendly service
I receive attentive and friendly service.

Carol,

Johnjane M.
Spring Valley, CA
Communication
People making appointments need to better informed.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Johnjane,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! We appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you will be completely satisfied with your next visit. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Renee G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy access and people pleasers
Always willing to help, Quick service.

Renee,

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Not accommodating
Service to my car was great, but wish the advisor would be more accommodating.

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by the customer service on your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

JN
Jerry N.
Alpine, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
You better keep Luis, Jamie and Edwin as they get the job done. All our very service oriented.

Jerry,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Luis, Jamie, and Edwin and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

David D.
La Mesa, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Very good costumer service.
Awesome service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

David,

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
great experience

James S.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Sunroof Repair
Everything was fine. Chris is good but so into his job he could be a little more personable. Overall, very pleased w/ the work.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/13/2019

James,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Barbara S.
Santee, CA
Friendly, efficient
FRIENDLY SERVICE
EFFICIENT SERVICE PERSONNEL
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Barbara,

PB
Philip B.
Courteous and efficient!
We have always come here for our cars and maintenance. We've had an Accent, a Santa Fe and two Elantras the past 23 years. We still have all four.

Philip,

Ralph C.
Lakeside, CA
More than satisfied
Staff very friendly and efficient. Repair was done in a timely manner.

Ralph,

NB
Noland B.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
owner
good service and good people

Noland,

good job
prompt check in, wait was acceptable, car wash done...service person efficiently completed paper work, escorted us to the car parking.
waiting area was clean, custodians were friendly and got the TV to work. Thanks to all.

Fast and easy Service
Checked in on-time - fast and easy!

Service completed on-time and car exterior was washed - no charge!

All this and a $10 coupon.

Fast and Easy!