Overall Rating 4.0727245/5Overall Rating 4.0727245/5Overall Rating 4.0727245/5Overall Rating 4.0727245/5rating 4.0727245
Overall Rating 1.98148/5rating 1.98148rating 1.98148rating 1.98148rating 1.98148

2007 Hyundai Entourage
Get new advisors
Always rude
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you were disappointed by your recent experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jerry K.
Chula Vista, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
No problems
Always makes a good service call to have everything go as expected- no surprises.

Hello Jerry,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Recall and oil change
It was great! Kaitland is great! Everything was handeled great!

Hi Betty,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Kaitlyn! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Jeff M.
Alpine, CA
I like this place
Great service. Very friendly staff.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Jeff,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Janice G.
Satisfied Customer
Courteous and professional all around!

Janice,

service

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

WR
William J R.
Julian, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly, great and timely service
We have closer dealerships but we have been purchasing and servicing our cars here at Penski from Fords to Hyundai's

William,

I'm sorry to hear that your experience at our dealership was less than 5-stars. The greeter tries to inform all guests that their auto headlamps will be turned off.
I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

GU
George U.
It’s a great dealership
Just very friendly and prompt
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

George,

Jefferey P.
Santee, CA
Caitlin, my service person
Caitlin is great!

Jefferey,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

Joel L.
La Mesa, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
I was greeted promptly
I was able to get an appointment to bring my car in the same day. I was greeted promptly by Kaitlyn Woods, who is very personable and checked me in promptly. I was called earlier than expected to pick up my car. Even in the short time it was in for service, they found time to give me a complimentary car wash! I highly recommend Kaitlyn and Penske Hyundai.

Hello Joel,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

MO
Margret O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Can count on efficient accurate service.

Hi Margret,

Santee, CA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Required Title
My review

La Mesa, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Poway, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, same day appointment
I made an appointment for the same day for an oil change and car check up. I was able to work in the customer lounge (yay wifi!) and only waited about an hour-hour and a half.

LG
Lisa G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
I like Penske Hyundai because they have great customer service and knowledgeable service advisors .

Lisa,

Richard M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Finished and on time. Easy to make appointment

Richard,

Kim B.
Pleasant and Fast
Na
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hi Kim,

John B.
after the snafu
After the snafu with the on-line appt site, everything with the appt was excellent. It's the on-line appt site that needs work. (I ended up with 2 appts 15 minutes apart)

Hi John,

GL
Gloria L.
Spring Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service reps
Every service rep that I’ve had at Penske have all been very nice and polite.

Hi Gloria,

GW
Gilbert W.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
My service advisor is awesome.
You do what you say you will do, when you say you will do it.

Hello Gilbert,