Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286

Christopher B.
La Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Crappy service
Took almost two months to replace my engine, then I finally got called to pick up my car and it wasn’t ready. I had already returned my rental and had to go back and get another rental. Destroying my whole day, my sons birthday party! Super pissed!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer the survey. I am so sorry you were unhappy with your service experience and the miss communication regarding your car not being finished. I am glad you had time to discuss this with your service advisor Chris and if he did not address your concerns appropriately please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com.

BP
Brandyjoshua P.
Spring Valley, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Every time I visit this location, the service is great, and staff are very nice. Thank you

TG
Thomas G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
EXPRESS SERVICE NOT VERY EXPRESS
I WOULD RECOMMEND THE SERVICE, JUST BE PREPARED FOR THE TIME .

Mario M.
Chula Vista, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff is attentive and polite, they are fast and efficient.

John B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
At last, something that works
It is a pleasure to find a business that truly lives up to its promised image of efficient friendly service. They were on-time,on price and on the mark with every aspect of the service promised and delivered.

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris (service advisor) was awesome. My car was ready very quickly.

LR
Laurence R.
Friendly, fast service
I have been a customer for quite a few years and have always been treated with respect. Service appointments are easy to get and they make me feel comfortable for the whole process of service.

David M.
Lemon Grove, CA
Best service in town
We have been using Penske for all service on our 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The customer service is by far the best in San Diego. They truly care about their customers needs and it’s authentic. I would recommend them to my best friends and strangers alike.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Rodney G.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris, did an excellent job.
Chris did an outstanding job. He is service oriented toward customers. I trust him.

Rod

Rodney,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Joseph S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the way you’ve expedited the check in and retrieval process. My biggest complaint with dealer service has always been the long waits and mounds of paperwork to drop the car off, and the equally long waits to get the car picked up and paid for. I used the online reservation system and was done in less then ten minutes. I used the online payment system and was in an out in 5 minutes for the pick up.

Joseph,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

GO
Gail O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpfu people. Knowledgable re product.
I actually look forward to bringing my car in and spendong time there. They've made it a welcoming experience rather than " one more thing to check off my list."

Gail,

2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Very helpful
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

PS
Pat S.
2010 Hyundai Accent
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Service not done completely-
Service not done completely-still hear grinding, screeching noise when slowing for a stop

Pat,

I'm sorry to hear that any troubles with your vehicle have led to a less than perfect impression of our dealership. I take your feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to learn more about your experience. Please contact me at elorentz@socalpenske.com with your preferred contact information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

EG
Eric G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service
Everytime I come the staff and employees are very nice the waiting facilities are nice so I don't mind waiting i grab a little coffee and watch a little tv then I receive a text message telling me my vehicle is ready i walk out and pay and on my way with my day thanks
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Eric,

Spring Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Tomgege3@gmail.com
Great service as always.. thank you Kaitlyn...

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EG
Edward G.
Recall
Work completed on time and other things on vehicle were checked...washed my dirty car too...thank you....E. Green

Edward,

DF
David F.
Chris
Chris alwayshelpful.

David,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Chris! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2010 Hyundai Elantra