Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

BC
Barbara C.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Survey
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Barbara,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Ruthey W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service and the very courteous empliyees.

Ruthey,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

BV
Bertha V.
service
Overall I like getting my vehicle service at this location. Lobby is large that I can work on my laptop without being disturbed while waiting for my car. I do wish that that there had been a bit more detail about the safety recall and what was done to repair it.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Bertha,

I'm happy to hear that you had such an overall pleasant experience with our team. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Carl M.
Top notch

Carl,

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
...
...

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit both in terms of your waiting room experience and overall service visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service a little pricey
Since my car is out of warranty I might go elsewhere for service bc the prices are ridiculous. But otherwise everything was great and timely

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank the team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

KK
Kimberly K.
great service
I love getting my services done here cause its always done in a mannerly time and they're very friendly and great with communicating

Kimberly,

ST
Sam T.
Santee, CA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always Great service
Chris was very helpful and nice, great service.

Sam,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Sam for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

La Mesa, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. was able to fit me in for a Saturday oil change without making an appt.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Mrs. wood
She’s a great employees.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Mary H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
PENSKE Hyundai is THE place for service!
ALWAYS professional, knowledgeable and keeps me abreast of service of my car. A PLUS is that I can count on my car being washed after service appointment and the service notice program is my car is reset for the next time. Thank you!

Mary,

WB
William B.
Alpine, CA
Convenient and reliable
Extended warranty work was completed with no hassle.

William,

Judy P.
Ramona, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Chris Hjorth
Chris Hjorth paid special attention to me, the problem and the car. He believed what I said about the problem and respected my opinion. Chris is the reason I would return as I feel I can trust him to listen to me and hear what I am saying about the problem.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Judy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Michael W.
Great service as usual
Quick and thorough service for our Sonata. We will continue to use Penske for our service needs

Michael,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

fast nice people
very quick answered my questions had me on my way in no time

Jackie H.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Pleasantly Surprised
Great customer service, very professional hospitable and understanding to their customers needs. Thank you 🌺🙏🏼

Jackie,

TR
Thangaraj R.
Thangaraj
Amazing staff and service section. No waste of time, Service engineers maintain absolute timing in delivering.

Thangaraj,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great as always
Took my Santa Fe in for maintenance and as always done in a quick efficient time. Staff always helpful and professional.

Sarah M.
Quick and easy
They were fast at doing my car. We're able to take me home and pick me up. Very friendly and great service.

Sarah,

PG
Pamela G.
Lakeside, CA
Edwin
I always turn to Edwin in the Service Department. He is knowledgeable, Professional, and always Helpful! I like having a contact that has been there to turn to. We had a slight emergency and Edwin got us in that day and helped us out greatly!! Thank you!!

Pamela,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!