Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Spring Valley, CA
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Very happy!
It is quick and easy. Everyone is very nice and helpful. I know the car wash is complementary and I shouldn't complain, but they didn't do a very good job this time. Otherwise, all was great!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Santee, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Worst customer service
Avoid this service department
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me. I really appreciate the feedback and will try to make your service visit on Wednesday a MUCH better experiance than your last visit.

AL
Aqeel L.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/12/2019 Category: Service
I will be happy if they provide a cargo cover for my car
I hope to get more caring

Hello Aqeel,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I will be happy to set up an appointment for you to come in about your radio/navigation concerns. I did get a price for a cargo cover for you and it is 882.00. It would have to be ordered. I hope I answered all your questions today.

MN
Marcel N.
Spring Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Keep on schedule time
I love this place and what it offers. I would just like to see some consistancy on keeping the time that is promised up front.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Marcel,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place to take your car
I like taking my car to Penske Hyundai. Staff are consistently friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting room has free coffee and water (unlike another Hyundai dealership that claimed to have free coffee but did not). More importantly, their convenient online reservation system consistently works (unlike another Hyundai dealership). Go to Penske Hyundai. You won't regret it.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Forgot tire rotation
First time having any negative experience here- always friendly and do a good job but was disappointed by last service- called and scheduled tire rotation and oil change. They forgot the rotate the tires and my wife had to go back in and have them do the service- doubled the wait time.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello,

I'm very sorry to hear that you and your wife were disappointed by your recent service experience at our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you and discuss what happened. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Resolved last review issues
I was notified immediately about the review I had written and Penske Hyundai went out of there way to resolve the feeling I was having with my last review. They took the time to call me right away, listen to what I had to say, and were very helpful to restore the reason I had started going to them in the first place. They really do want every experience to be a good one. I am willing to keep coming back because they do strive to want results to keep me a happy customer. Thank you for making me feel I did pick the right place to service my car.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
I have always been told that Penske Hyundai is a great place to get service at, so I have always made the trip to have it done. Everyone does make it easy and accommodating, but I have had a few issues that I question, which is if the service was completely done or not? This is relating to my tires, which I have submitted in this survey. Would I recommend this place, yes, I suppose I would, will I be back, I will try it one more time in hopes that I don't feel like I have to question anything and feel like everything was done. The facility and the people are nice and they do help and I know we don't live in a perfect world and everyone can have a bad day.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent visit. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to speak to me. I really appreciate your feed back and will make every effort to improve your next service experiance.

Carol S.
Lemon Grove, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Regular oil change
I paid for all service when I purchased my Santa Fe to make sure I got my vehicle all needed service

Carol,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Convenience from work to drop off, knowing shuttle will take me back to work.
See above

TK
Thomas K.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
service
I bought my car in for a oil change, tire rotation and 10,000 mile check. I received great service just like the other times I bring
my Sonata in for service. The service is always fast and efficent. I was done in about an hour.

Thomas,

Charles S.
Santee, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Charles,

EY
Elias Y.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Could not change my rating
Could not go back to change a part of of my review and rating.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Elias,

MO
Margret O.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Came in for a routine oil change, everything was done professionally.

Margret,

PB
Philip B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and courteous
Edwin was super efficent. The service technicians finished my car in under an hour and delivered it washed.

Philip,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

PW
Patricia W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn is great
Kaitlyn takes good care of us- we enjoy working with her. We bring both of our Hyundais to Penske for service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Patricia,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

BA
Bruce A.
La Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, spotless.
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced here.

Bruce,

Michael H.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Good value for an oil change
When I arrived for my oil change appointment I was told it would take about 2 hours so they were very up front about this. I don't know why it takes that long when I have made an appointment. I surmise that too many people brought their vehicles in for emergency repair work.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/05/2019

Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant.

CJ
Carol J.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so pleasant. They all make sure you are comfortable and kept informed while you wait.
Everyone is so pleasant. They make sure you are kept well informed and made comfortable while you wait.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Carol,

AP
Arthur P.
La Mesa, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/03/2019 Category: Service
I must say today was by far the best service I have ever received so far.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Arthur,

Jean M.
Great service department
Your service department is very helpful. It was easy to get an appointment that fit into my schedule. The service was completed as promised. The department is well organized and focuses on Good customer service

Jean,