Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5Overall Rating 4.128575/5rating 4.128575
Overall Rating 2.04286/5Overall Rating 2.04286/5rating 2.04286rating 2.04286rating 2.04286

DF
Derrell F.
Service Review
Great service, very easy.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Derrell,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

GG
Geri G.
great customer service
Great price on oil change.

Geri,

AK
Allen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Rapid scheduling and very fast service.
I called expecting an appointment for the following week but was given a time the same day.
This was my second time at Penske Hyundai but with a difference car. The service was great again.

Would be nice if a car wash was also done as is done with my Ford.

Allen,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Jose R.
They try there best
Hope there services improves

Jose,

Richard R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Rick’s Touring
My Hyundai has always and regularly been serviced by Penske and runs like a top.

Richard,

LQ
Lisa Q.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Missed Kaitlyn was her day off

Lisa,

Barbara B.
Quick professional service
I am in and out quickly and confident from the service that my car was thoroughly checked and anything that needed was replaced. Plus a bonus of a free car wash!

Barbara,

30k mike service
Overall happy with my service.

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service took about 1.5 hours total. Everyone involved was very friendly.

BP
Brandyjoshua P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment to be in
From the sales personnel to the service dept., I appreciate the customer service here a lot ! Thank you

Brandyjoshua,

Escondido, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Confusing Experience
Had recently taken in car for service, while under warranty, and had reported multiple oil leaks. Inspection team reported that they hadn't found any. Were having to continuously top up car due to this. Engine oil was low (our fault), but ended up with overheating issue that crippled engine. Hyundai actually offered to replace the engine just out of warranty (which was great), with an initial repair timeline of 4-6 weeks. However, this was extended multiple times to the point where we were without our car for five months. Hyundai did provide a rental, free of charge, but only for the last 30 days or so. We have had the vehicle a few weeks now and have been tracking gas mileage since its return. Prior to the replacement engine, the car (Sonata Hybrid) would get up to 40-41 mpg with careful driving. Now gets about 32. Service rep. was extremely nice, but there were extended periods where there were additional delays and we had to contact dealer for update, rather than other way around (again, this was not every time the repair time was extended, but it did occur more than once).

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that you were let down by your recent experience. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about what happened one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

AG
Azadeh G.
service
some time the price of service its lot higer than normal market.

Azadeh,

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Contacted by Penske and everything resolved
I was contacted by Penske and everything is good

03/20/2019 Category: Service
An appt. doesn't mean your car will be looked at right away
Just because you have an appointment for service doesn't mean they will look at your vehicle right away.

Hello,

I take your feedback seriously, and I'm sorry to hear that your service appointment did not meet your expectations. Please email me at elorentz@socalpenske.com so that we can talk about your experience one-on-one. I look forward to hearing from you.

Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the update! I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

DJ
Dian J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Visit!
My service advisor was very helpful and supportive. Everything went well including the time I was there waiting for my car.

Thanks!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Dian,

DA
Dennis A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
As always, great service at this dealership!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dennis,

DT
David T.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Edwin Toro, he makes the service department great! He's professional, he knows his stuff! We used to bring our VW Bug to him for service.
As long as Edwin is there at Penske Hyundai we will bring our Tucson for service. We will also buy another Hyundai, probably a Tucson or Santa Fe at Penske Hyundai. And we will get it serviced with Edwin Toro, we love him, he is awesome. We tell our friends how much we love our Tucson and where we get it serviced.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

2018 Hyundai Kona
A little delayed
Service was a little delayed at the beginning even though it was a basic service. I noticed that people who arrived after I did and were assigned to different service managers received care faster. The person who was in charge of my service was particularly slow and made me wait because he was chatting with co-workers.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Great service every time
Can’t beat the staff at Penske Hyundai

Anonymous
Excellent service.

Daniella R.
2019 Hyundai Accent
Great!
Quick service on my car and wide selection of new cars
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Daniella,