Overall Rating 4.1733364/5Overall Rating 4.1733364/5Overall Rating 4.1733364/5Overall Rating 4.1733364/5rating 4.1733364
Overall Rating 2.05405/5Overall Rating 2.05405/5rating 2.05405rating 2.05405rating 2.05405

Laura M.
02/25/2016 Category: Service
accurate estimates, pleasant representatives and clean premisses
I have been coming to have service on my cars eversince 2003 when it used to be Drew VW Hyundai. Mr Edwin Toro has always been taking care of my Volkswagen and now my Hyundai. Excellent Service representative. I would like to thank Edwin for all his great service and care whenever in need.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/25/2016

Laura M.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that Edwin has always provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with him and thank him for making your visits so pleasant!

Daniel B.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/25/2016 Category: Service
How about 6 out of 5 instead? A++
I have been coming to Penske Hyundai when it was known as Drew Hyundai. I bought my car 10 years ago there, and have been using their services ever since. For the majority of that time Glen Foster has been my service advisor, and to be honest, I wouldn't want anyone else. Although, I can't fault anyone who works there that I've dealt with other than Glen, service has always been exceptional. Glen has worked with me time and time again to get me what I need, at a fair price, and with quick results. He and his team are impeccable. I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else. So Glen, don't leave anytime soon! Plus their complimentary shuttle service is a life saver. Thank you, Glen and crew!

Daniel,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent experience working with us over the years! We are so grateful to have loyal customers like you! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Glen and our team. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

CARLOS C.
02/24/2016 Category: Service
Clean and friendly place
NIce people to work with. They are professional and friendly. Good service and fair prices.

Carlos,

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'll be sure to commend our team for providing you with such great service. Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

02/19/2016 Category: Service
I can come in without an appointment.
I've been coming here rather than the dealer I bought the car from because I feel much better treated.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/19/2016

Hello,

I'm thrilled that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Jan C.
02/08/2016 Category: Service
Fair, professional, friendly
I have always been treated very well at this dealership. All staff are friendly, professional and experienced. I'm certainly coming back.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/09/2016

Jan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

JV
JOHN V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2016 Category: Service
Nice facility
Comfortable atmosphere, excellent quick service, and friendly people.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 02/01/2016

John,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

JE
JOSEPH E.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/27/2016 Category: Service
Great customer experience
Courteous service by the service advisor and service staff. The car was ready within the time frame promised. Customer waiting area is clean and well stocked with complimentary coffee . and water. I appreciate that my car gets a complimentary car wash before being returned to me.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/27/2016

Joseph,

DAVID P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2016 Category: Service
oil change
friendly, helpful service. good job!

David,

Christy S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/24/2016 Category: Service
Great service visit
Took my car in for an oil change. Got a call saying it was going to take a little longer because they had found a nail in my tire and they were working on repairing the puncture. Mind you, I didn't even purchase the tires from them! Oil was changed, tire repaired and the bill was about $7 less than quoted for the oil change.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/26/2016

Christy,

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Like it.
Quick. Easy. Kind. Usually under warranty. Thorough.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/20/2016

Alexis,

Susan C.
01/18/2016 Category: Service
The people, especially Glen Foster in Hyundai Service
I always get what I expected in a timely manner and a very courteous , friendly experience. Very friendly as well.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/19/2016

Susan,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Glenn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Betty C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/14/2016 Category: Service
The friendly people and great service
Great place
Nice people! Friendly! Good job
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/14/2016

Betty,

01/12/2016 Category: Service
customer service
Good service . Thanks

Yazmin,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

HW
HAROLD W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/07/2016 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai Customer Service
Comfortable customer lounge. Pleasant and knowledable employees always ready to help. Reliable service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/07/2016

Harold,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

2015 Hyundai Veloster
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Overall Experience
They were very nice from beggining to end. Was out of the dealership in no time. The staff was friendly, I would definately go back, no other dealership has been like that.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/06/2016

Guadalupe,

RUBEN G.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/03/2016 Category: Service
pride in service
Very well done
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 01/03/2016

Ruben,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2016 Category: Service
Great maintenance experience at the dealer
I've taken my car there for years, and it really has always been a great experience. I've never had to complain about anything, and everyone has treated me very well.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for consistently providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/29/2015 Category: Service
Happy customer
Nice waiting area and free cookies! Or free shuttle home!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/29/2015

Rusty,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing [CLIENT NAME], we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Chula Vista, CA
2002 Hyundai Sonata
12/21/2015 Category: Service
Penske Hyundai dealership
Penske Hyundai is a complete car care dealership. The staff is professional and provides great customer service with an interest in satisfying their customers. They are all friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/22/2015

Hello,

Thank you so much for great review and recommendation! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant! Happy Holidays!

2009 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2015 Category: Service
Service was excellent as always
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 12/16/2015

Hello,

I'm so happy to hear about your excellent visit with us! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team.