Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

WS
Wade S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
kaitlin is the best
A great experience
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Wade,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Staff was friendly. Good service was provided. Had a clean and pleasent area to wait in while service was provided. Happy with the whole experience.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

PS
Peter S.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Courteous and helpful staff, prompt service and nice waiting lounge.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Peter,

Descanso, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast, complete service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Awesome!
Great customer service! Took care of everything while I waited.

ZK
Zoe K.
Great Service and Great People
I bought a used Hyundai from a private owner. After getting it, the airbag light came on. I called the Penske Hyundai dealership and they were extremely helpful and friendly! They informed me that there were 3 recalls on my car and found an extended warranty that wound up covering the cost to fix the airbag light. I also got an oil change because it was actually the same price at the shop I usually go to. They washed my car, checked all my fluids, and even provided a complimentary shuttle for me to get home while they worked on my car. The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. They took the time to answer all of my questions and walk me through my options. Overall, it was the best experience I have ever had having my car fixed and I was pleasantly surprised that the cost was comparable to other automobile shops.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Zoe,

AF
Adolofo F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Experience
Taking my car over to Penske Hyundai is the best decion when it comes to having your Hyundai servised. Highly recommend it!

Adolofo,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EP
Eldefonso P.
The BEST service!
Everyone here is great every time I come in. Chris is super friendly and helpful. Will always get my car service done here!

Eldefonso,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Chris! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Marcelina R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
Kaitlyn Woods did a fantastic job. Very efficient and friendly. I even received a nice complimentary car wash. Wait time was no more than an hour.
Of course, having the coffee bar with a plethora of choices and a big screen with ESPN helps make the wait enjoyable.

Marcelina,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Barbara C.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Survey
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/08/2019

Barbara,

Ruthey W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with the service and the very courteous empliyees.

Ruthey,

Carl M.
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Top notch
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Carl,

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service a little pricey
Since my car is out of warranty I might go elsewhere for service bc the prices are ridiculous. But otherwise everything was great and timely

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank the team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

KK
Kimberly K.
Chula Vista, CA
06/06/2019 Category: Service
great service
I love getting my services done here cause its always done in a mannerly time and they're very friendly and great with communicating

Kimberly,

ST
Sam T.
Santee, CA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Always Great service
Chris was very helpful and nice, great service.

Sam,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Sam for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service dept. was able to fit me in for a Saturday oil change without making an appt.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Mrs. wood
She’s a great employees.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Mary H.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
PENSKE Hyundai is THE place for service!
ALWAYS professional, knowledgeable and keeps me abreast of service of my car. A PLUS is that I can count on my car being washed after service appointment and the service notice program is my car is reset for the next time. Thank you!

Mary,

WB
William B.
Alpine, CA
Convenient and reliable
Extended warranty work was completed with no hassle.

William,

Michael W.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Quick and thorough service for our Sonata. We will continue to use Penske for our service needs
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Michael,