Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

LR
Larry R.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Renee is always so friendly and good at her job !!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Larry,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Renee for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Alpine, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
60000 Service
Edwin Toro is great and all was completed as promised.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Aaron M.
Alpine, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service and Great People
Service manager Chris and his staff are awesome! Always top notch and very sensitive to your needs. Thank you.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Aaron,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Best service around. Fast, efficient and friendly staff.

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Donna W.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
X
X

Donna,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

ER
Eric R.
Lakeside, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Outstanting vehicle.
Excellent car, outstanding service center. A must own brand.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Eric,

Jefferey P.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn, my service person; she’s great!
I’ve bought autos there since 1988! Will never go anywhere else!

Jefferey,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BD
Barbara D.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The service, work is excellent. Edwin is my service person person and can't say enough of working with him. He gets double stars

Barbara

HC
Helen C.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly environment.
Always make their customers happy and satisfied with their service 👍.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Helen,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

LP
Laketa P.
Rating
As always, I receive great customer service from the front to the back!

Laketa,

David P.
excellent service and professionalism
The service provided was exceptional. The staff is professional and friendly.

David,

Ramona, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
Speedy, great communication and they wash my car. I always leave happy.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

TJ
Thomas J.
Ramona, CA
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent job
Great work by all that I’ve come to expect at Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thomas,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Thomas for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

BC
Betty C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/26/2019 Category: Service
I really like Penske Hyundai bought my car there
Only they have worked on it!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/27/2019

Betty,

BR
Birthnes R.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great services
friendly curtious staff
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Birthnes,

RV
Ricky V.
Chino, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Renee was absolutely wonderful! She’s got great customer service skills. I truly appreciate how she helped me. She made me feel like there was nothing to worry about. I was in San Diego for a couple of days and had to return to LA that day. I got my car back the same day I brought it to them and my car seems to run great. Thanks, Renee!

Ricky,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Renee and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
Always the best
They are always happy to help me

LF
Laura F.
L. French
Helped get my phone paired! Thank you!

Laura,

KU
Kathie U.
Bonita, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Best Service Department
My visit was wonderful! I did not feel I was being taken advantage because I was a woman. I have felt like this at other dealerships and places I took my car to be serviced. Renee was so helpful and comforting and I felt she truly cared about me and my vehicle and my service experience.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Kathie,