Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

FS
Frank S.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotatioon done well
Good job
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/27/2019

Frank,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

AG
Annette G.
La Mesa, CA
05/25/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/26/2019

Annette,

JV
Jesus V.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
I like everything
Congrats you have a wonderful place
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Jesus,

David B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Review.
Well organized operation.

David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

05/23/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
Penske makes things simple , Tells you what they’re doing approximately how long it will take and get you out in a timely manner

Solana Beach, CA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I have been using this service center for the entire time I have owned the vehicle and the service has always been excellent. A special shout out to Kaitlyn Woods and the entire crew that helps service my Santa Fe. Great job everybody, I really appreciate your attention to detail. Thank you.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Kaitlyn for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

AC
Alfredo C.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service I made an appointment and when I get there they took me in right away.

Alfredo,

NG
Nancy G.
La Mesa, CA
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer service as it should be
This experience was a big improvement from my last visit. They did the inspection quickly and even added in an internet coupon I wasn't aware existed. I look forward to this level of service going forward from this dealership

Nancy,

BP
Brandyjoshua P.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Every time I visit this location, the service is great, and staff are very nice. Thank you

Brandyjoshua,

Mario M.
Chula Vista, CA
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff is attentive and polite, they are fast and efficient.

Mario,

John B.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
At last, something that works
It is a pleasure to find a business that truly lives up to its promised image of efficient friendly service. They were on-time,on price and on the mark with every aspect of the service promised and delivered.

John,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris (service advisor) was awesome. My car was ready very quickly.

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Chris and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

LR
Laurence R.
Friendly, fast service
I have been a customer for quite a few years and have always been treated with respect. Service appointments are easy to get and they make me feel comfortable for the whole process of service.

Laurence,

David M.
Lemon Grove, CA
Best service in town
We have been using Penske for all service on our 2012 Hyundai Sonata. The customer service is by far the best in San Diego. They truly care about their customers needs and it’s authentic. I would recommend them to my best friends and strangers alike.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

David,

Rodney G.
Alpine, CA
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Chris, did an excellent job.
Chris did an outstanding job. He is service oriented toward customers. I trust him.

Rod

Rodney,

Joseph S.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the way you’ve expedited the check in and retrieval process. My biggest complaint with dealer service has always been the long waits and mounds of paperwork to drop the car off, and the equally long waits to get the car picked up and paid for. I used the online reservation system and was done in less then ten minutes. I used the online payment system and was in an out in 5 minutes for the pick up.

Joseph,

GO
Gail O.
Alpine, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpfu people. Knowledgable re product.
I actually look forward to bringing my car in and spendong time there. They've made it a welcoming experience rather than " one more thing to check off my list."

Gail,

2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Very helpful
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

EG
Eric G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service
Everytime I come the staff and employees are very nice the waiting facilities are nice so I don't mind waiting i grab a little coffee and watch a little tv then I receive a text message telling me my vehicle is ready i walk out and pay and on my way with my day thanks
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Eric,