Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5Overall Rating 4.166669/5rating 4.166669
Overall Rating 2.1111156/5Overall Rating 2.1111156/5rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156rating 2.1111156

DK
Dejan K.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Dejan,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

VS
Victoria S.
Spring Valley, CA
Awesome service
Awesome service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Victoria,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

PD
Patricia D.
Alpine, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Worked with Rene at La Mesa location. She was wonderful. Very professional and helpful.

Patricia,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Renee for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

NZ
Nancy Z.
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service Rep! Deserves A Raise!
Renee is awesome! She not only performed her job but gave me additional information regarding the many benefits of vehicle maintenance. Much appreciated Ms. Renee, you deserve a raise in my humble opinion :-)

Nancy,

2019 Hyundai Kona
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional and friendly staff.
The service agent kept me updated and returned phone calls promptly, helped me with getting a rental car onsite. Rental car service was friendly, quick and organized.

Good quality work done on my car, replaced damaged parts with no hassle. Very pleased and satisfied.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, responsive, fast service
Enjoyed everything, easy to make an appointment for service, fast, offer shuttle service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/20/2019

Robert S.
La Mesa, CA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/15/2019 Category: Service
service
great as always
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Robert,

PS
Prudy S.
Cornado, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly staff and very personable
I appreciate how welcoming the staff are when you first arrive. Dealing with Renee is always a pleasure. She remembers you from your previous visit and always has a smile. She makes you feel as part of a family.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Prudy,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Renee and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

Joao S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2019 Category: Service
My Elantra blue
I want to give a big thank you to Chris for all his help with my recent car issue. I was having a bad day and had an unfavorable experience at another Hyundai dealer before connecting with Chris. He took excellent care of me and explained everything that was happening step by step. He was attentive, kind and extremely helpful. He kept me updated during the repair process and got my car back running perfectly. I can’t thank Chris enough for his excellent customer service!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Joao,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service and the work was done in a timely manner!!! No problems!

Michael H.
La Mesa, CA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Writer Edwin Toro is always very professional. When I have concerns with the car, they are always checked out without question.
Keep this guy, but don't let him go to the sales dept.; we would miss him in service.

Michael,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank him for making your visit so pleasant!

Laura M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car service.
Their service has always been excellent. The assistant service manager of Penske Hyundai has always taking care of my car!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Laura,

Renee G.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
easy access, good prices and congenial personnel
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Renee,

Mary S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Very convenient
Made an appointment that fit my schedule. Got in and out quickly. They listen to special needs, such as where to park car for pick-up, which I really appreciated since I have trouble walking. I really enjoy working with Renee, who really listens and explains things well.

Mary,

ET
Elaine T.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly, professional and like cost of service

Elaine,

Jackie B.
Lemon Grove, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and easy service!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Jackie,

10/04/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail!
Always customer oriented! Thanks for a great reliable and timely service!!!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Lakeside, CA
10/04/2019 Category: Service
REVIEW
GREAT SERVICE, FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES

La Jolla, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Very timely.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

LR
Larry R.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
A + Customer Service
My Service Advisor, Renee Vaughn, bent over backwards to make it possible for my car to have necessary issues addressed during a very busy work schedule. She even provided a rental car for me so I could have the repairs done and not interrupt my work schedule by having to take a day off. The folks at Penske Hyundai really care about their customers, weather you are purchasing a car (have purchased 2 cars from Penske Hyundai) or having your car serviced. They always make sure that you are totally satisfied, and if not I can assure you they will make it right.
Respectfully submitted,
Larry Recht
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Larry,