Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

Spring Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Tomgege3@gmail.com
Great service as always.. thank you Kaitlyn...
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

EG
Edward G.
El Cajon, CA
Recall
Work completed on time and other things on vehicle were checked...washed my dirty car too...thank you....E. Green

Edward,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

DF
David F.
Alpine, CA
Chris
Chris alwayshelpful.

David,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Chris! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Spectacular service
Very courteous and friendly

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

Spring Valley, CA
Very happy!
It is quick and easy. Everyone is very nice and helpful. I know the car wash is complementary and I shouldn't complain, but they didn't do a very good job this time. Otherwise, all was great!

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place to take your car
I like taking my car to Penske Hyundai. Staff are consistently friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting room has free coffee and water (unlike another Hyundai dealership that claimed to have free coffee but did not). More importantly, their convenient online reservation system consistently works (unlike another Hyundai dealership). Go to Penske Hyundai. You won't regret it.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/12/2019

Carol S.
Lemon Grove, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Regular oil change
I paid for all service when I purchased my Santa Fe to make sure I got my vehicle all needed service
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Carol,

TK
Thomas K.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
service
I bought my car in for a oil change, tire rotation and 10,000 mile check. I received great service just like the other times I bring
my Sonata in for service. The service is always fast and efficent. I was done in about an hour.

Thomas,

MO
Margret O.
El Cajon, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Came in for a routine oil change, everything was done professionally.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Margret,

PB
Philip B.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and courteous
Edwin was super efficent. The service technicians finished my car in under an hour and delivered it washed.

Philip,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Edwin for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

PW
Patricia W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlyn is great
Kaitlyn takes good care of us- we enjoy working with her. We bring both of our Hyundais to Penske for service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Patricia,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Kaitlyn and thank her for making your visit so pleasant!

BA
Bruce A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, spotless.
Always a pleasure to have my car serviced here.

Bruce,

CJ
Carol J.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so pleasant. They all make sure you are comfortable and kept informed while you wait.
Everyone is so pleasant. They make sure you are kept well informed and made comfortable while you wait.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

Carol,

AP
Arthur P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/03/2019 Category: Service
I must say today was by far the best service I have ever received so far.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Arthur,

Jean M.
Great service department
Your service department is very helpful. It was easy to get an appointment that fit into my schedule. The service was completed as promised. The department is well organized and focuses on Good customer service

Jean,

EA
Enrique A.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, it was great that they did everything in one day.

Enrique,

Rita C.
Chula Vista, CA
integrity and professionalism
My car battery failed the test before the warranty expired and the replacement was covered. I appreciate their concern for safety.

Rita,

GB
Gia B.
05/02/2019
Customer service is excellent
We have been looking for an EV car. My husband called in the morning and Boyd answered his call and said the car just got in today. He took the car out for us to see and waited for us to come and took his time to explain and answer our questions even though the dealership is about to close in 20 mins. This is a very excellent customer service. He is honest and did not make us feel pressured.

GB
Gia B.
05/02/2019
Customer service is excellent

2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service adviser
Kaitlyn is my service adviser. Always friendly.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Kaitlyn! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.