Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5Overall Rating 4.1527746/5rating 4.1527746
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service experience
Jaime is the best of the best.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Jaime and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

DF
Diane F.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and efficient

Diane,

I'm thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our team! Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai, we truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

KC
Karen C.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The service was quick and all done what they said they would do.
I have always had good service from Hyundai . This is why I purchased my second car from them. Even though it changed dealer owner, I still receive great service.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Karen,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with our team and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

DK
Dejan K.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
ECM update on 2018 Sonata turbo
Took the car to the shop, shuttle drove me back to the city, when my car was ready, I was notified over the phone and a shuttle was sent to pick me up at my home. Excellent service, car is runing great.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Dejan,

LG
Laurie G.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Chris from the service team is very knowledgeable.
Chris from the service team is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Laurie,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank Chris for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

David P.
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019 Category: Service
another job well done ! great teamwork !

David,

DF
Derrell F.
Service Review
Great service, very easy.

Derrell,

Thank you for choosing Penske Hyundai! I'll be sure to thank our team for providing you with such excellent service. Thanks again for sharing your experience!

GG
Geri G.
great customer service
Great price on oil change.

Geri,

AK
Allen K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Rapid scheduling and very fast service.
I called expecting an appointment for the following week but was given a time the same day.
This was my second time at Penske Hyundai but with a difference car. The service was great again.

Would be nice if a car wash was also done as is done with my Ford.

Allen,

Richard R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Rick’s Touring
My Hyundai has always and regularly been serviced by Penske and runs like a top.

Richard,

LQ
Lisa Q.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Missed Kaitlyn was her day off

Lisa,

Barbara B.
Quick professional service
I am in and out quickly and confident from the service that my car was thoroughly checked and anything that needed was replaced. Plus a bonus of a free car wash!

Barbara,

03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service took about 1.5 hours total. Everyone involved was very friendly.

BP
Brandyjoshua P.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment to be in
From the sales personnel to the service dept., I appreciate the customer service here a lot ! Thank you

Brandyjoshua,

AG
Azadeh G.
service
some time the price of service its lot higer than normal market.

Azadeh,

DJ
Dian J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Visit!
My service advisor was very helpful and supportive. Everything went well including the time I was there waiting for my car.

Thanks!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/10/2019

Dian,

DA
Dennis A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
As always, great service at this dealership!
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dennis,

DT
David T.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Edwin Toro, he makes the service department great! He's professional, he knows his stuff! We used to bring our VW Bug to him for service.
As long as Edwin is there at Penske Hyundai we will bring our Tucson for service. We will also buy another Hyundai, probably a Tucson or Santa Fe at Penske Hyundai. And we will get it serviced with Edwin Toro, we love him, he is awesome. We tell our friends how much we love our Tucson and where we get it serviced.
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

David,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! I'm happy to hear that my team provided you with excellent service. I'll be sure to share your feedback with Edwin and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service every time
Can’t beat the staff at Penske Hyundai
EILEEN M L., Service and Parts Director from Penske Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

03/04/2019 Category: Service