Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

CD

DI
DEANNE I.
07/06/2018
Highly recommend!
Highly recommend Paul Campenella’s in Pike Creek. They were accommodating to my hectic schedule and were on time both to start and complete the work. Waiting area was super clean and comfortable, felt very safe while waiting with my children. Service was efficient and they were honest with recommendations for additional service. Growing up my dad did all of our car servicing, feel like he would have approved of their quality service!

CP
CHARLOTTE P.
06/26/2018
To the rescue again!
I picked up a large bolt in a tire at 4 on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of the country with obligations to fulfill all over creation until late. Who could possibly open to help?? My trusty (30+years) Paul Campanella's was open until 6, come on over. The tire could not be repaired but new tires were available on Monday and they shoehorned me in to their busy Monday schedule that acccommodated my chaotic life. THEY ARE THE BEST. Thank you to all of Paul's team.

SZ
SHERRI Z.
Pontiac G6
06/25/2018
MY EXPERIENCE
You guys all treat people like family. I know every time I come in for service I tell you all that you guys are awesome!! Thank you all for all you do to help your customers. I know first hand how you guys go the extra miles to help. It's a real big deal to know that customers can trust, rely, have great mechanics, great people like the Campenella family, their entire staff, their managers and have great overall customer service. THANK YOU ALL!!

SK
SHAWN K.
06/09/2018
Oil Change
Great service. Brought my car in for an oil change and was able to get a ride back home and picked up when the car was all set.

DAVE S.
Acura TSX
06/06/2018
Kind, quick and extremely fair.
Love these people. Always kind, quick and extremely fair. Very friendly also.

MIKE C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/03/2018
Comprehensive assessment of vehicle.
On the last visit it was recommended that the battery be replaced. The car is less than 3 years old. I look up the recommended voltage it I found a battery voltage with the vehicle idling should be between 13.5 or 14.5. My gauge is reading 14.2. A little confused.

JOY T.

KEVIN L.
Clifton Park, NY
05/21/2018
Outstanding customer service
The team here is informative and always tries to do what is in the customers' best interest!!

PR
PAUL R.
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2018
Always A Good Experience
As usual, they took good care of me and my car. Good service, fair prices and great customer service.

DIANA L.
Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2018
GREAT service!
I have been going to the dealership for service for years, but decided to take my older vehicle to Pike Creek Automotive for an oil change. I was pleasantly surprised by the smart use of technology! From receiving texts to being able to look at the car report online, I was very impressed and it allowed me to deal with the necessary repairs on my time, rather than sitting by the phone waiting for a call while I'm at work. Everything was completed quickly and I felt valued and fully informed along the way. I will definitely be going back and recommending them to friends!

04/21/2018
Excellent costumer service
I took this vehicle I was going to purchase for an inspection prior to closing a deal and you guys found some things the seller wasn’t aware of. Thank you for doing this service for free and saving from the hustle of buying a vehicle that possibly needed major repairs.

JEROLD H.
Bear, DE
04/20/2018
Excellent Job
Everyone is professional and kept us informed and what needs to be done.

CATHY M.
04/19/2018
They have really good mechanics and great customer service.
This is a shop looking to keep long term clients. They treat you like a neighbor aiming for not only good mechanics but caring about fitting service into your needs, concern for your time and transportation and your budget. Their mechanics and service are top notch.

PS
PAUL S.
04/16/2018
good work
The employees were kind and helpful. Service was finished in a short time.

DN
DENNIS N.
Kennett Square, PA
04/08/2018
First Rate
My experience has been limited to the purchase and installation of tires. The staff has always been warm and welcoming upon my arrival. Tires are always reasonably priced which includes the install. Wait time is minimal if you choose that option. They also store winter tires so you need not worry about lugging home a set of winter snowshoes! I’ve now purchased two sets of tires through Campanella’s and have been very pleased with the process. I highly recommend PCA of Pike Creek. Ask for Will M. ...helpful, courteous, friendly!

LJ
LESLIE J.
Landenberg, PA
04/04/2018
great customer svce
I feel I can trust the mechanical advice they give me.
there prices aren't great, but may be the going rate

SP
SERITA P.
Acura TL
04/02/2018
Excellent Service!
I was referred to Pike Creek Auto at least a year ago and am grateful! Not only is their customer service superb, the technicians are stellar! Explanations of concerns as well as detailed cost estimates are provided each time. With their help, my 2004 Acura will run forever! :)

GM
GARY M.
04/02/2018
Oil change, maintenance
Great job as always. Keeping ALL of my cars running well.

JIM M.
Mazda B3000
03/29/2018
A Highly Recommended Facility
I was welcomed immediately upon entering the office. The vehicle was inspected and several service/repair items were SUGGESTED. No pressure review of the items followed. After several questions, I asked them to perform all of the items listed.
Waiting facilities are comfortable. Employees are cordial and knowledgeable. You are treated like family. My repairs have always been completed in a timely fashion and always done right the 1st time. This is a family owned business and family members are working on site. A free shuttle service is provided.
They have another shop located close to I-95 in Wilmington. It is apparent why this has been a trusted, long-established Wilmington area business. I have recommended Campanella's to both my friends AND my family!