Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

PS
PAUL S.
09/21/2018
Paul Campanella's is the only place I will ever bring my car.
They are..that good.

VW
VICKY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/20/2018
Great Workmanship and Outstanding Customer Service
Three members of my family use Campanella's. We have all had excellent service in all areas.
Best in town! Worth the Visit! Thank you!

PW
PETER W.
Nissan Versa Note
09/20/2018
The was done quickly and properly, and the cost was actually LESS than the estimate!

ANTHONY B.
09/16/2018
Campanella
Amazing service, great value, friendly attitude. Been a customer for several years and I’m here for life.

JN
JAMIE N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/15/2018
The help and device 👍👍👍👍
Very satisfied with the service and in a very timely manner job was done the help very friendly and very good thank you

RYAN C.
09/13/2018
Awesome experience
I want to give a big shout out to Will for his help with my 2012 Toyota Tacoma A/C !

LISA S.
Landenberg, PA
09/07/2018
Great service and people!
A great place for any car service. They even provide transportation to wherever you need to go while your vehicle is being serviced. All the employees are very nice. Cost is reasonable too.

ROBERT M.
Buick Lucerne
09/06/2018
Friendly service
Great follow up and terrific customer service i have high confidence in them.

ANTHONY S.
09/06/2018
Nice shop
Polite and professional staff!!

ANTHONY B.
INFINITI JX35
09/01/2018
Customer service
They are focused on the health of my car and my experience. I appreciate that.

Anthony is courteous and professional. Big Will is thorough.

GM
GARY M.
08/26/2018
In and out great service
I have been taking my cars to these guys for years and they have never disappointed me, I highly recommend.

CHRISTINA S.
Jeep Patriot
08/09/2018
I came in the other day right before they were to close with a flat tire. They looked at it right away and were able to patch it for me. Highly recommend for any automotive needs.

Lincoln MKZ
07/25/2018
Tire emergency
Emergency tire fix - great service!

CD

DI
DEANNE I.
07/06/2018
Highly recommend!
Highly recommend Paul Campenella’s in Pike Creek. They were accommodating to my hectic schedule and were on time both to start and complete the work. Waiting area was super clean and comfortable, felt very safe while waiting with my children. Service was efficient and they were honest with recommendations for additional service. Growing up my dad did all of our car servicing, feel like he would have approved of their quality service!

CP
CHARLOTTE P.
06/26/2018
To the rescue again!
I picked up a large bolt in a tire at 4 on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of the country with obligations to fulfill all over creation until late. Who could possibly open to help?? My trusty (30+years) Paul Campanella's was open until 6, come on over. The tire could not be repaired but new tires were available on Monday and they shoehorned me in to their busy Monday schedule that acccommodated my chaotic life. THEY ARE THE BEST. Thank you to all of Paul's team.

SZ
SHERRI Z.
Pontiac G6
06/25/2018
MY EXPERIENCE
You guys all treat people like family. I know every time I come in for service I tell you all that you guys are awesome!! Thank you all for all you do to help your customers. I know first hand how you guys go the extra miles to help. It's a real big deal to know that customers can trust, rely, have great mechanics, great people like the Campenella family, their entire staff, their managers and have great overall customer service. THANK YOU ALL!!

SK
SHAWN K.
06/09/2018
Oil Change
Great service. Brought my car in for an oil change and was able to get a ride back home and picked up when the car was all set.

DAVE S.
Acura TSX
06/06/2018
Kind, quick and extremely fair.
Love these people. Always kind, quick and extremely fair. Very friendly also.

MIKE C.
Jeep Cherokee
06/03/2018
Comprehensive assessment of vehicle.
On the last visit it was recommended that the battery be replaced. The car is less than 3 years old. I look up the recommended voltage it I found a battery voltage with the vehicle idling should be between 13.5 or 14.5. My gauge is reading 14.2. A little confused.