Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

GM
GARY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/15/2018
Very personal
Every time I make an appointment and my wife takes the vehicle to them they are extremely helpful and spot on with her. All services or done in a timely fashion.

11/06/2018
service
Excellent service at a good price. Amazing follow-through.

TC
T. EDWIN C.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/03/2018
routine service
As a walk in, service was provided immediately and the work was performed in LESS time than predicted. All the work was done satisfactorily.

JIM M.
Mazda B3000
10/28/2018
A Hassle Free Auto Repair
A scheduled visit. Waited in comfortable customer lounge. Staff friendly and knowledgable - always willing to answer questions and offer repair suggestions/estimates without pressure.

They do it right the first time and prices are competitive. Customer-focused owner/management is on scene and provide a warm environment while interacting with customers.

JE
JOHN E.
10/27/2018
Auto Repairs
Service was excellent as usual.

EN
ELAINE N.
10/21/2018
Thorough, professional and considerate
I went in for an oil change, and as life would have it a serious transmission fluid leak was discovered. :( I was brought into the shop so I could see what had happened (it was up on a lift). They gave me a quote for the additional work and offered me a loaner car, if I wasn't able to wait. I was given updates throughout, so I knew when my car would be ready to go! From start to finish, I felt well cared for and that my car was in good hands!

Chevrolet Aveo
10/11/2018
i WAS DISAPPOINTED ON A OF SEVENTY SOME DOLLARS.WHEN I JUST WANTED THE STARTER CHECKED.
3 STAR

CHARLES B.
Acura TL
10/06/2018
They do a thorough job & don’t suggest unneeded work.
I have been having work done for a few years. They are thorough and very accommodating about my needs for transportation. They are friendly and knowledgeable

Chrysler 200
10/03/2018
Issue fixed, but....
I have been using this service center for over 7 years and have always trusted what I have been told. This week, my starter died. My car was towed by AAA to Pike Creek Auto where they confirmed the failed starter and quoted me almost $900 to repair. After I pushed back a little, they did drop the down to about $800. Questioning this price, I checked on the AAA repair calculator: entered make/model/year and "replace starter" in to the tool and was given a price range of up to $450; quite a large difference. I called AAA to confirm that this was not an error. They put me in touch with a service center in my area (name withheld) who quoted me $515. Now they only provided an 18mos/18K mile warranty whereas Pike Creek's was 24mos/24K miles. Is 6 months worth $300?
I called Pike Creek and told the rep about the price difference and my concerns that I was being over-charged. After trying to wiggle out a bit with the usual" well, it depends on the part, and our warranty is longer, etc" he did drop his price down another $200 ($615). Based on the added $85 it would have cost me to tow my car to the other service center, I decided to keep the car at PC and let them fix it.
The next day, my car was supposed to be ready for pickup in the morning, but I got a call saying that the "new" starter put it was bad and they had to order another one. My car was ready by 1pm when I needed it to make an appt and, thankfully, it is working.
So, even though I have been a customer for a number of years and bring two cars in for routine service and major repairs; I will now always check the prices I am quoted with other service centers and hold PC's feet to the fire a bit more (if I continue to use them at all).

DAVID B.
09/28/2018
Friendly staff thank you
Extremely friendly and helpful service with great communication. Thanks for your assistance.

PS
PAUL S.
09/21/2018
Paul Campanella's is the only place I will ever bring my car.
They are..that good.

VW
VICKY W.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/20/2018
Great Workmanship and Outstanding Customer Service
Three members of my family use Campanella's. We have all had excellent service in all areas.
Best in town! Worth the Visit! Thank you!

PW
PETER W.
Nissan Versa Note
09/20/2018
The was done quickly and properly, and the cost was actually LESS than the estimate!

09/16/2018
Campanella
Amazing service, great value, friendly attitude. Been a customer for several years and I’m here for life.

JN
JAMIE N.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/15/2018
The help and device 👍👍👍👍
Very satisfied with the service and in a very timely manner job was done the help very friendly and very good thank you

RYAN C.
09/13/2018
Awesome experience
I want to give a big shout out to Will for his help with my 2012 Toyota Tacoma A/C !

LISA S.
Landenberg, PA
09/07/2018
Great service and people!
A great place for any car service. They even provide transportation to wherever you need to go while your vehicle is being serviced. All the employees are very nice. Cost is reasonable too.

ROBERT M.
Buick Lucerne
09/06/2018
Friendly service
Great follow up and terrific customer service i have high confidence in them.

ANTHONY S.
09/06/2018
Nice shop
Polite and professional staff!!

INFINITI JX35
09/01/2018
Customer service
They are focused on the health of my car and my experience. I appreciate that.

Anthony is courteous and professional. Big Will is thorough.