Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5Overall Rating 4.8749975/5rating 4.8749975
Overall Rating 1.9999975/5rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975rating 1.9999975

BETHANY B.
Mazda Protege
02/20/2019
So supportive!!!!
I'm a long time customer of Campanellas and I am constantly surprised by their generosity. During a routine inspection they spotted a possible problem with my oil and fully checked it out; then didn't charge me! How cool is that?!

EJ
ERIK J.
02/19/2019
Peace of mind
I just purchased a used car and brought it in to Pike Creek Automotive to have it looked over. The team was fantastic and brought up a couple mechanical items that needed to be fixed. They didn't push me to have it repaired at their shop. They provided me with a price and told me if the place I purchased the car from was higher than their price to bring it back. I am always happy with my service at Pike Creek Automotive.

CD
CHRIS D.
02/18/2019
Great First Time Experience
They did a complete diagnostic check of my vehicle and sent it to me. They fixed the most important issues and recommended what needed to be done next. I will be definitely going back for the other services needed.

JEROLD H.
Bear, DE
02/16/2019
Professionalism, Helpfulness
The prices are reasonable, the work is completed in a timely manner. The mechanics are professional and they keep the customer informed on what work needs to completed to keep the vehicle operational.

MJ
MARY ANN J.
02/13/2019
You treat me like family.
Thank you so much for fixing my tire without charge.

ANTHONY B.
INFINITI JX35
02/12/2019
As always, excellent service.

I recommended you to my brother (who recently moved to the DE area) and my sister (who lives in Washington, DC).

MARILYN R.
02/09/2019
They stand behind the work they do.
Reliable and trustworthy shop.

GM
GARY M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/25/2019
Suburban service
I wife states that the car drives like it’s 2015 with zero mileage on it. Anthony and the crew did a fantastic job as usual. Wouldn’t take the vehicle to any other place. By the way it is a 2015 suburban LTZ.

CT
CHRISTIAN T.
01/21/2019
Fantastic service!!
The technician do not act akin to a sales person. They are honest, reliable, and provide helpful recommendations.

JN
JAMIE N.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/20/2019
Wipers & The Works
Stopped in for windshield wipers, mentioned an issue with the heater, had me up and running in no time, always above an beyond service every time I stop in. Highly recommended.

RA
REEMA A.
INFINITI QX60
01/16/2019
superb service
everything is always great here. honest and reliable. anthony does a great job in explaining things. the shuttle service is excellent. my car is always done by the time i request. i have been a customer for 15 years or so and have always been pleased doing with business with a family run local mechanic.

LH
LINDSEY H.
01/16/2019
Always a pleasure!
Always great service! So friendly and helpful. They do a thorough inspection every time. Their reports are easy to read and understand, they even have pictures, all texted to your phone. Staff is always willing to go the extra step to help you.

KE
Kathryn E.
01/13/2019
I HAD to check!!
I was impressed with Campanella's and how they treated my grandson recently. I brought my Toyota 4 Runner to be serviced there several times. last time they said I needed front breaks including rotors. I thought they just did them in April so I had to go home and check my records and sure enough they were done! I called and talked with Anthony about that and in checking the computer he said oh it says front breaks were done BUT we ordered back break parts so we did the back breaks!! OKAY?! To me that sounded fishy so I took my car to a trusted friend to check. He said they weren't lying the front breaks were at 15% and the rear 80%. I was very happy to hear that and held this review till I knew for sure!! You can trust Paul Campanella's And my friend says they do good work too:)

TC
TOM C.
01/12/2019
Excellent Honest
Anthony, Will and team go the extra mile and stand behind their work

EC
ERNIE C.
01/10/2019
oil change
Campanella's is a quality place to have your vehicle serviced and repaired when needed. There employee's are very professional .

KJ
KAREN J.
01/10/2019
Was recommended by a friend. Very pleased with the service. Will return for future work.

01/09/2019
Great servce
Very professional and service is great.

01/05/2019
What Appointment
I had a 8 AM appointment and dropped the car off at 6. Stopped after work to pick up
and they had not touched the car. The repair ended up being a little more than expected dragging the job out for six days including a Sunday and a holiday. Wonder if they had started at 8 could they have gotten it done in two day? PS. They did fix the problem and were good about communicating with me. Offered a loaner car on day 4.

Volvo S60
12/29/2018
Thorough and Professional
When I take any of my vehicles to Campanella’s I know a trained mechanic will conduct an inspection and diagnose the issue based on knowledge and experience. I no longer take my vehicles to service shops at car dealers because they only know how to change the oil and do what the computer tells them to do. Campanella’s takes the time to understand my vehicle to fix the problem the first time.

12/27/2018
Will was very welcoming, and my tire pressure was checked without charge.
Other members of my family have had autos serviced at Campanella's Pike Creek, so it has become a "family" business for us! And the shop is close to my home.