JOHN B.
10/03/2019
Nice work
Very reliable and timely service at reasonable rates.

Mazda 3
09/30/2019
Punctured tire repaired quickly. Evident that they welcome your business.

RL
ROBERT ALLEN L.
09/24/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent service! Thank you!

RF
ROBERT F.
09/23/2019
Mo will take care of you - and your vehicle
I am a long-time customer and have had a variety of services done at Pine Ridge Shell. I have always been treated very well, service has been performed without problems, and the prices seem reasonable. My latest visit was prompted by a starting/charging system problem. The vehicle was in a location where it was both hard to jump and hard to tow, so I appreciated Mo taking the time to talk me through the sequence of steps to diagnose the problem. I was able to start the vehicle and drive to Pine Ridge Shell where the team ran a check on the system. They determined it was only the battery that had suddenly failed and showed me the analyses of the starter and alternator. The name-brand battery was in stock and only a few dollars more than prices on-line. They even did the install for free despite the need to remove some parts to do so. I was out the door in less than an hour. Once again, I am very happy with the service I received.

JERRY B.
Ford Expedition
09/11/2019
Simply the Best!
I have used many northern Virginia vehicle repair shops for almost 40 years and Pineridge Shell is simply the best. They are reasonably priced, timely, professional, honest, use premium parts, and thoroughly explain what has to be repaired or is recommended for maintenance. I highly recommend them.

KAREN S.
Burke, VA
09/05/2019
Best mechanics ever
I have trusted this Shell station with every car I have ever owned, and they have always done an amazing job. They are thorough and honest and VERY reasonably priced. Once they even drove me home after I dropped off my car because my ride got stuck and couldn’t take me home. Extremely nice to work with.

JOHN B.
Honda Accord
08/30/2019
Engine check repair
Problem was fixed in a timely fashion.

JIHAD M.
Vienna, VA
Honda Accord Sedan
08/15/2019

08/10/2019
Great
Mohammed great customer service and smart technician founded the real issue in my car and fixed it thank you, Mohammad, so much you saved me a lot

08/08/2019
Great service station
Recently had repairs (a/c, brakes) and overdue service done—quite a bit of work. I am thrilled with the results. Mo communicated and discussed needs with me. The quality, price, and timeliness we’re all extremely reasonable. My car seems noticeably different—all set for the second half of its life.

MANNY P.
Toyota Sequoia
08/02/2019
Pure service
Busy but helpful staff.

Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
07/29/2019
Oil change and tire patch
On time, friendly, quick

MA
MOHAMMED A.
Burke, VA
Kia Optima
07/16/2019
Honesty
I never have to second guess, trust goes a long way.
Keep up the great work .

MN
MALALI N.
Mazda CX-7
07/16/2019
The people are so kind and helpful.
I was in very bad condation and I didnt underestand what to do ,but the helped me lot and solved my problem.

DONNA M.
Alexandria, VA
07/13/2019
Service manager Emad is awesome!
Great services and great prices!!

SJ
SEAN J.
07/10/2019
Customer service is outstanding
These guys are professionals and I love that about them. If they see something questionable they will say something and give you their recommendations. Been coming here for years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Audi S5
07/09/2019
Would use again
Good honest work for reasonable price. Hard to beat if in a convenient location.

07/04/2019
Perfect Experience Exotic Car Diagnosis
Just cannot say enough about how great a job Mo and his Team are... expert analysis on a unique situation. Also, the charges for both the parts and labor were totally fair. I highly suggest that you give them a shot. I can only expect that you will satisfied.

04/30/2019
Fast and honest
Great service.

SARAH B.
04/21/2019
Quick fix
I brought my car in to be looked over before a big road trip. They found a problem that needed to be addressed before the trip. They ordered the part immediately and got the work done quickly. Some related parts were under warranty due to previous repair and that was handled efficiently.