4.5

Tony G.
Coupeville, WA
09/01/2020
Amazing purchase experience
As a new customer of Poulsbo RV, I wanted to share my feedback and purchase experience with the staff and organization. Specifically the Mt Vernon location. In July of 2020 we spent several weeks looking to replace our 10 yr old travel trailer. Shopped all the major players in Western WA then went to Poulsbo RV. Met with Clint Ross and spent several hrs telling him about our needs and having him show us several units. We fell in love with the Crossroads Sunset Trail 253RB and put a deposit down on it. But after looking at the unit closer, I decided the unit would be a bit too heavy for my F-150. Went back a week later to discuss this with Clint. He showed us some other units but nothing that fit all our criteria. So we got our deposit back and our search continued. A few days later he called us to tell us that Crossroads makes a Sunset trail Super Lite 212RB and that they had 2 on the way. That unit sounded perfect We negotiated an outstanding price, placed a deposit for that and signed the preliminary paperwork. While waiting for delivery, Clint stayed in touch with us weekly. First to answer many questions I had. Then to inform us of an expected delay. A week later to tell me our unit had just arrived. We went back on August 8th for the PDI, final paperwork and full deposit and took delivery. As a previous RV owner and contractor, I’m pretty obsessive over details. I insisted that we get a thorough PDI and that I have as much time as I needed to thoroughly inspect and test EVERYTHING top to bottom. They had no problem with this.
Jesse Durfee was assigned to us as our service tech and Annaka King as our service rep. That day was Annaka’s day off but she came in for our scheduled pick up to meet us and put a face to the name. She also took it upon herself to learn how to pronounce our last name properly. (No easy task!!). Very impressive.
Jesse was outstanding. He covered everything, took his time with us, answered all of our questions. We never felt rushed like we did when we bought our 1st unit from a competitor. He even came back over to us after he was done with another customer when he saw me still inspecting. He saw I was taking notes with my inspection checklist and proactively came over and wrote down his name and cell number. He encouraged me to call anytime with any questions, which of course I did. His follow up texts were prompt, professional and thorough.
After our first 2 shakedown trips, I documented all the issues I had. Not a whole lot, but enough that follow up was needed with the service department. I sent the list to Annaka and explained that I’m a contractor so I could easily take care of the issues myself and would prefer to, but would want to be compensated for that. I received a response the next day from her boss Mike Caporusso, the service manager addressing each issue one by one, thoughtfully thanking me, empathizing with me and offering a credit for me to use at the parts department for accessories. I must say at this point I was blown away with the service from each and every person I dealt with in that company. In this day and age, that kind of consistently superior service is almost unheard of, especially in this industry.
You should know, I did my homework on this company and specifically the Mt Vernon location before purchasing. I will tell you I was initially very hesitant to proceed based on the reviews I was reading. The sales staff had fair to good reviews. The service department had, shall we say, less than flattering reviews. So I was nervous but decided to take the chance and make the purchase anyway. Boy I’m glad I did. Every employee at this location has blown me away with top notch, 5 star service and has far exceeded my expectations every step of the way.
They go out of their way to make you feel special and address every need. I have raved about this company to my friends and referred them to 2 neighbors. Hands down the best!!

Randy C.
Blaine, WA
07/16/2020
Salesman and General Manager - no communication.
What the salesman and I discussed about a deal never was communicated to his manager and vise versa. Charged my credit card without authorization from me. I gave them my card to use as ID then next thing that I know it’s been charged $3,000. If you think car dealers are bad...these guys are much worse. I tell them I want an RV with a Ford motor and they think I said Ford chassis. I won’t deal with them again.

TA
Tom A.
Mount Vernon, WA
05/07/2020
They have a bunch of druggies working there
If your fine with someone strung out helping you go there.... worked there and there's workers. Even managers doing drugs in the units for sale and the management just "warns" them. Wouldn't buy from here.

Marlin S.
Anacortes, WA
04/27/2020
Too Many Re-Done Repairs
I would like to rescind my previous review.

Marlin S.
Anacortes, WA
02/11/2020
Great New Service Advisor
I cannot offer enough positive remarks about Annaka King. In every situation she has gone the extra mile to ensure my Allegro Bus was repaired to my satisfaction. I was pretty happy with the prior Service Team but since April of 2019 the new Service Manager and Annaka have shown an entire new level of Customer Care. I am a pretty demanding customer and a very satisfied one!

James H.
Marysville, WA
10/15/2019
COMPLETELY UNETHICAL!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
COMPLETELY UNETHICAL!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY I had my Motor home in for some repair work and when they were done they had damaged another part rendering my motor home UN drive-able they say that it was just a coincidence but the part they worked on and the now damaged part are just inches apart what are the odds of that? and are now refusing to pay for the repair that is now approaching $2000.00. If I could give them zero stars I would!

Mary Jo P.
Oak Harbor, WA
09/12/2019
Service department
Beware of Poulsbo RV in Mount Veron Wa! We pushaced a travel trailer from them and gave back our trailer to them the frist of Aug. And was told we would get it back on the 14t of Aug. Still waiting and have goting a lot of bill shit reasons why the work has not been done. Our insurance compant is asking us why thier check is still on the books. DO NOT BUY FROM POULSBO RV IN MOUNT VERON/BURINGTON WA!

DAVID M.
Yuma, AZ
08/14/2019
HIGHLY COMPETENT WARRANTY SERVICES
Folks in service department challenged by multiple warranty issues in my "new" RV did and they are still doing superior work. They are patient, friendly and have lots of repair experience and can be trusted.. ATTENTION: You do not always get your way because, guaranteed, they know what are doing in reference to RVs and will educate you the facts of a repair matter. Sales , financing and office staff are all open to a chat, even though they are busy! Most unusual, the general manager was visibly around and happy to discuss issues with and anyone. Ten stars would be better. Have had to go back a few times due to the large amount of issues but they handle it!

Debbie S.
Bellingham, WA
07/25/2019
Avoid at all cost!
I had to give this a one star in order to WARN others to be aware that this business's service dept is to be avoided at all cost, for it will cost you in not just dollars, but time, headaches, lies, very poor customer service. Management is unable to prioritize, complete any task within a timely manner not even a return phone call or properly price out the cost of the job at hand. We took the unit in for one thing and ended up with another very costly issue. We made an appointment 3 weeks in advance! After our first check in and over a week later we find out that they were not even aware our unit was there. We were promised a lot of things, over a month it took to make the necessary repairs and thousands of dollars later we finally were able to get our unit back. Never take anything to this place! Don't let them drive your unit either offsite, I found my furniture tossed in all directions after they drove it. Plus a pair of topiary bushes worth over $100 that were locked in a storage area only, that no one should have been in, went missing.

KL
Kathi L.
New Braunfels, TX
04/24/2019
Theft
Warning to all. If you ever deal with Poulbso RV in Mt Vernon Washington please take out all of your belongings including your pots and pans when you take your trailer in for service. We had our trailer there for close to two months for repairs which were never fixed. The only thing they ended up doing was winterizing it. While our trailer was in their possession all of my pots and pans were stolen from the trailer. We picked the trailer up on Christmas Eve. While I was loading the trailer on Christmas Day I realized all of the pots and pans were gone. Nothing I could have done that day. We left the day after Christmas for our move to Texas and started calling Poulsbo RV that day to let them know what happened. We were told that we had to talk to the service manager which I left several voicemails with and never heard back and I have getting the run around this whole time. Zack the Manager at the Mt Vernon store just called me back tonight and told me that they would not replace them. He said I should have taken all of our items out of the trailer if we didn’t want anything stolen. We have had the trailer in there several times for repairs and never had any issue with items missing. They knew we were moving to Texas because we kept telling them we were
moving and we needed these items fixed. It even states it on our last repair slip we were moving to Texas....just let your employees know so they can take things from the trailer because these people are moving and they won’t do anything about their missing items. Low and behold all of my Pampered Chef and Tupperware pots and pans were stolen while the trailer was in their possession. I sent them all of the receipts of the pots and pans and they said no we are not paying. Tomorrow I will be contacting the Mt Vernon Police Department to report the theft. Sad that it has to be this way but I spent way too much money to let this go. If you feel comfortable please share this post so it doesn’t happen to anyone else!

KL

Cynthia C.
Ferndale, WA
04/06/2019
Great service/friendly staff
Just want to share our experience with Poulenc RV Mt Vernon. Our salesman David stuck with us even though they closed to make sure we got the trailer we really wanted.
When we did our walk thru with Steven/Service he provided excellent advice and went above what was necessary to make us happy.

SV
Samantha V.
Darrington, WA
02/01/2019
Disappointed & Not Satisfied
My husband brought our trailer home. I was not able to Ben there with him for the walk thru. When I got home from work and looked all around the trailer myself. I found things that were wrong and called our salesperson Wayne. He transferred me to the Service department and I talked to Lane. He said he would make a note in the file but he wanted us to take the trailer out and use it and as we come across things that need to be fixed make a list and when we are done using it for the season bring it in and they will take care of everything. I told him we would rather bring it in at that time because we were going to have a busy camping season. He said not to worry. Take it and enjoy it. Season for us was over late Fall. Because of the inconvenience of early hours to drop off at Poulsbo in Mt. Vernon and them not taking drop offs on Saturdays we were not able to get time off work until mid January. We had our list, talked to service department person ( Lane was not there) of all our concerns and problems from day one, he confirmed the notes were all there and they would be in touch. Over a week had past and I hadn’t heard anything so I called and talked to Lane. He proceeded to tell me that they will not cover a lot of the stuff that was wrong even tho he had notes of me calling him the same day we brought it home. The awning has a rip in it from day one. The floor has a couple chips in it also from day one. We discovered the storage compartment flooring is buckled and one of the side walls has a space in it where the water was coming thru. Lane told me he is waiting to hear if that’s going to be covered. He proceeded to accuse us of leaving the storage door open and letting the water in. We were first time buyers and fell for the kindness shown to us at the beginning. But they definitely did not follow thru with what we were told. We should have went with our gut instinct and took it back right away. We definitely will not refer any friends or family to Poulsbo. We will take our future business elsewhere.

NS
Nancy S.
Olympia, WA
09/23/2018
I recently consigned my motorhome with Poulsbo RV. A representative came out to my home in Olympia to discuss the consignment terms, and a few days later another gentleman came out and picked up the RV and drove it to Mount Vernon. I consigned my RV with Poulsbo RV because of their advertising that they are able to sell most units within 30 days, as well as the fact that they are the largest dealership of RVs in the state. I was not disappointed. In fact, after it sold, Patrick drove all the way out to Olympia to hand-deliver a check to me. Poulsbo RV went above and beyond to make this transaction enjoyable. I would highly recommend Poulsbo RV.

Mrs. N. L. S.
Olympia, WA
09/20/2018
Best place in WA to consign your RV
I highly recommend Poulsbo RV if you are interested in consigning your motorhome. Poulsbo RV in Mount Vernon did an excellent job in selling my motorhome, which I consigned recently. It sold quickly thanks to their great sales team. Poulsbo RV came to my home in Olympia and picked up the RV, and after it sold, Patrick hand-delivered a check to me. Poulsbo RV went above and beyond. Unbelievable service. Thank you!