James H.
Marysville, WA
10/15/2019
COMPLETELY UNETHICAL!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
COMPLETELY UNETHICAL!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY I had my Motor home in for some repair work and when they were done they had damaged another part rendering my motor home UN drive-able they say that it was just a coincidence but the part they worked on and the now damaged part are just inches apart what are the odds of that? and are now refusing to pay for the repair that is now approaching $2000.00. If I could give them zero stars I would!

Mary Jo P.
Oak Harbor, WA
09/12/2019
Service department
Beware of Poulsbo RV in Mount Veron Wa! We pushaced a travel trailer from them and gave back our trailer to them the frist of Aug. And was told we would get it back on the 14t of Aug. Still waiting and have goting a lot of bill shit reasons why the work has not been done. Our insurance compant is asking us why thier check is still on the books. DO NOT BUY FROM POULSBO RV IN MOUNT VERON/BURINGTON WA!

DAVID M.
Yuma, AZ
08/14/2019
HIGHLY COMPETENT WARRANTY SERVICES
Folks in service department challenged by multiple warranty issues in my "new" RV did and they are still doing superior work. They are patient, friendly and have lots of repair experience and can be trusted.. ATTENTION: You do not always get your way because, guaranteed, they know what are doing in reference to RVs and will educate you the facts of a repair matter. Sales , financing and office staff are all open to a chat, even though they are busy! Most unusual, the general manager was visibly around and happy to discuss issues with and anyone. Ten stars would be better. Have had to go back a few times due to the large amount of issues but they handle it!

Debbie S.
Bellingham, WA
07/25/2019
Avoid at all cost!
I had to give this a one star in order to WARN others to be aware that this business's service dept is to be avoided at all cost, for it will cost you in not just dollars, but time, headaches, lies, very poor customer service. Management is unable to prioritize, complete any task within a timely manner not even a return phone call or properly price out the cost of the job at hand. We took the unit in for one thing and ended up with another very costly issue. We made an appointment 3 weeks in advance! After our first check in and over a week later we find out that they were not even aware our unit was there. We were promised a lot of things, over a month it took to make the necessary repairs and thousands of dollars later we finally were able to get our unit back. Never take anything to this place! Don't let them drive your unit either offsite, I found my furniture tossed in all directions after they drove it. Plus a pair of topiary bushes worth over $100 that were locked in a storage area only, that no one should have been in, went missing.

KL
Kathi L.
New Braunfels, TX
04/24/2019
Theft
Warning to all. If you ever deal with Poulbso RV in Mt Vernon Washington please take out all of your belongings including your pots and pans when you take your trailer in for service. We had our trailer there for close to two months for repairs which were never fixed. The only thing they ended up doing was winterizing it. While our trailer was in their possession all of my pots and pans were stolen from the trailer. We picked the trailer up on Christmas Eve. While I was loading the trailer on Christmas Day I realized all of the pots and pans were gone. Nothing I could have done that day. We left the day after Christmas for our move to Texas and started calling Poulsbo RV that day to let them know what happened. We were told that we had to talk to the service manager which I left several voicemails with and never heard back and I have getting the run around this whole time. Zack the Manager at the Mt Vernon store just called me back tonight and told me that they would not replace them. He said I should have taken all of our items out of the trailer if we didn’t want anything stolen. We have had the trailer in there several times for repairs and never had any issue with items missing. They knew we were moving to Texas because we kept telling them we were
moving and we needed these items fixed. It even states it on our last repair slip we were moving to Texas....just let your employees know so they can take things from the trailer because these people are moving and they won’t do anything about their missing items. Low and behold all of my Pampered Chef and Tupperware pots and pans were stolen while the trailer was in their possession. I sent them all of the receipts of the pots and pans and they said no we are not paying. Tomorrow I will be contacting the Mt Vernon Police Department to report the theft. Sad that it has to be this way but I spent way too much money to let this go. If you feel comfortable please share this post so it doesn’t happen to anyone else!

KL

Cynthia C.
Ferndale, WA
04/06/2019
Great service/friendly staff
Just want to share our experience with Poulenc RV Mt Vernon. Our salesman David stuck with us even though they closed to make sure we got the trailer we really wanted.
When we did our walk thru with Steven/Service he provided excellent advice and went above what was necessary to make us happy.

SV
Samantha V.
Darrington, WA
02/01/2019
Disappointed & Not Satisfied
My husband brought our trailer home. I was not able to Ben there with him for the walk thru. When I got home from work and looked all around the trailer myself. I found things that were wrong and called our salesperson Wayne. He transferred me to the Service department and I talked to Lane. He said he would make a note in the file but he wanted us to take the trailer out and use it and as we come across things that need to be fixed make a list and when we are done using it for the season bring it in and they will take care of everything. I told him we would rather bring it in at that time because we were going to have a busy camping season. He said not to worry. Take it and enjoy it. Season for us was over late Fall. Because of the inconvenience of early hours to drop off at Poulsbo in Mt. Vernon and them not taking drop offs on Saturdays we were not able to get time off work until mid January. We had our list, talked to service department person ( Lane was not there) of all our concerns and problems from day one, he confirmed the notes were all there and they would be in touch. Over a week had past and I hadn’t heard anything so I called and talked to Lane. He proceeded to tell me that they will not cover a lot of the stuff that was wrong even tho he had notes of me calling him the same day we brought it home. The awning has a rip in it from day one. The floor has a couple chips in it also from day one. We discovered the storage compartment flooring is buckled and one of the side walls has a space in it where the water was coming thru. Lane told me he is waiting to hear if that’s going to be covered. He proceeded to accuse us of leaving the storage door open and letting the water in. We were first time buyers and fell for the kindness shown to us at the beginning. But they definitely did not follow thru with what we were told. We should have went with our gut instinct and took it back right away. We definitely will not refer any friends or family to Poulsbo. We will take our future business elsewhere.

NS
Nancy S.
Olympia, WA
09/23/2018
I recently consigned my motorhome with Poulsbo RV. A representative came out to my home in Olympia to discuss the consignment terms, and a few days later another gentleman came out and picked up the RV and drove it to Mount Vernon. I consigned my RV with Poulsbo RV because of their advertising that they are able to sell most units within 30 days, as well as the fact that they are the largest dealership of RVs in the state. I was not disappointed. In fact, after it sold, Patrick drove all the way out to Olympia to hand-deliver a check to me. Poulsbo RV went above and beyond to make this transaction enjoyable. I would highly recommend Poulsbo RV.

Mrs. N. L. S.
Olympia, WA
09/20/2018
Best place in WA to consign your RV
I highly recommend Poulsbo RV if you are interested in consigning your motorhome. Poulsbo RV in Mount Vernon did an excellent job in selling my motorhome, which I consigned recently. It sold quickly thanks to their great sales team. Poulsbo RV came to my home in Olympia and picked up the RV, and after it sold, Patrick hand-delivered a check to me. Poulsbo RV went above and beyond. Unbelievable service. Thank you!

Janice A.
Anacortes, WA
07/17/2017
Do not consign a high end rv with them
Do not return calls , priced it 30k over agreed list and 20k over what we paid orignially..no marketing took 3 weeks to list on web..posted a release of liability that would scare any buyer. This is a 1 year old class A diesel with
Less than 6500 mi. Needed to sell for health reasond..Potential buyer right away could not get financing probaly because they way over priced it..

KE
Kevin E.
Mount Vernon, WA
07/02/2016
Bullshit dealer
The salesman was the only person y hat was honest
the rest of the staff has some serious attention deficit issues
had to walk most of them through the processes that are supposed to be their job and they still screwed us
gave them our money and they completely ignored anything after that
stan ? The manager is an ass##le
even called corporate and have yet to receive a callback

DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY Until everything you request is DONE

John B.
10/29/2011 Category: Sales
John said he was a little upset that there is leakage coming from his trailer because it is brand new. He would not recommend this business because of one particular person. He is assuming he is the manager because he sits behind the desk most of the time but his lack of his customer service was horrible. He was swearing and yelling at his employees, sometimes he would do it through the intercom if he can't find them. He was verbally assaulting all his sales people and that should have been behind closed doors. They could serve him better by having that particular person take a customer service class but other than that after everything is situated he will never come back for business.

GM
Gary M.
BC
10/27/2011 Category: Service
Gary said he is looking to purchase a new RV in the near future. He is looking to upgrade from the Class C RV he now has, but didn't elaborate about which make or model he wanted..

Robert W.
10/27/2011 Category: Sales
Robert said that he was very pleased with his experience.

RD
Richard D.
10/03/2011 Category: Service
Richard said he was not satisfied with his experience because the leak that was coming from his vehicle was not fixed. He was not satisfied with the communication because he was told that there was a crack in the joints, but it was from the factory seams. He is not happy with the quality for the above reasons.

GO
George O.
10/01/2011 Category: Service
George said he is in the market for a diesel engine 40 footer. He will purchase one as soon as the banks are more willing to work with him.

Russell M.
09/27/2011 Category: Service
Russell said they went over and above. The manager did a very good job.

PM
Patrick M.
09/26/2011 Category: Sales
Patrick said he loves his RV and he's very happy, particularly with department that prepped it. He also particularly liked the salesperson Jason. Patrick was completely satisfied with the overall purchase experience, and there were a couple minor details that they could have done better, but he did not elaborate. They did a wonderful job on the financing. He would absolutely recommend this business.

SV
Sherrill V.
09/21/2011 Category: Service
Sherrill said his overall experience was excellent.