Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0344786/5Overall Rating 2.0344786/5rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786rating 2.0344786

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
Friendly service, great staff.

09/24/2018 Category: Service
Poway Hyundai has had great service
Poway Hyundai was excellent. in replacing our engine that was still in warranty.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Julliette B.
Repair
Customer Service is the face of Hyundai. They are some of the nicest people. Sometimes customer service trumps the wait!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Alex B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Great quality service for a great quality vehicle
Professional and high quality dealership with prices that won't break the bank. They took care of my car and I spent much less than i expected. Also enjoyed the car wash they give each car after service.

2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Honest and high quality work
Work was completed on time. Paid the quoted price. I was able to schedule appointment online for the same day.

Chat service
N/a

Laurence B.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Took my '15 Hyundai Sonata in for its 52,500 mi. service, and as usual, received excellent service from Amanda (Service) and Diego (shuttle). Thank you!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

Manuel M.

WR
Warren R.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
09/18/2018 Category: Service
the customer service personel ie Amanda
see above
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive and helpful!
The employees were really friendly and constantly provided updates on how long everything would take while I waited for my service to be completed.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
recall
They got me in quickly and did recall work and washed my car!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They were friendly and able to get to my car quickly even though I had no appointment.

Carol W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Once again, service was quick

Santee, CA
Communication
Noe is amazing and always has a smile on his face.

SJ
Sivakumar J.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Streamlined and good experience
I have been to this place 3 times to get my Elantra serviced and all three times I had good experience. The advisers are well informed and servicing is done in more streamlined fashion.

CE
Chelsea E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I really like coming here to service my car. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Everyone is always kind and helpful esp. when you have questions about services that you might be interested in but don't necessarily need. I was inquiring about fuel injector cleaning while visiting during my oil change and I didn't feel pressure to get the service or felt like I was being up sold on additional things. I love coming here and I would recommend to my friends and family.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
Everything was great except for the fact they did not put down paper mats on the floor and after they washed the car, someone got in the driver's seat with wet shoes which left wet shoe marks on the mat.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Service is quick. Staff friendly
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

2013 Hyundai Accent
Poway Hyundai
It started out rocky but they have worked with me to solve all the problems I am having with my car.

Hyundi
I took my car in for a noise but they never fixed the problem and told me it’s was something else.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and take your concerns very seriously. We will contact you today with a resolution.

Joseph M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ready to help check recalls and service needs
Noe is a good example for the dealership. He presents Poway Hyundai as a professional who cares about the customer
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018