Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5Overall Rating 4.0000014/5rating 4.0000014
Overall Rating 2.0357171/5Overall Rating 2.0357171/5rating 2.0357171rating 2.0357171rating 2.0357171

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive and helpful!
The employees were really friendly and constantly provided updates on how long everything would take while I waited for my service to be completed.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
recall
They got me in quickly and did recall work and washed my car!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
They were friendly and able to get to my car quickly even though I had no appointment.

Carol W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Once again, service was quick

Santee, CA
Communication
Noe is amazing and always has a smile on his face.

SJ
Sivakumar J.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Streamlined and good experience
I have been to this place 3 times to get my Elantra serviced and all three times I had good experience. The advisers are well informed and servicing is done in more streamlined fashion.

CE
Chelsea E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I really like coming here to service my car. The staff is friendly and welcoming. Everyone is always kind and helpful esp. when you have questions about services that you might be interested in but don't necessarily need. I was inquiring about fuel injector cleaning while visiting during my oil change and I didn't feel pressure to get the service or felt like I was being up sold on additional things. I love coming here and I would recommend to my friends and family.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service Department
Everything was great except for the fact they did not put down paper mats on the floor and after they washed the car, someone got in the driver's seat with wet shoes which left wet shoe marks on the mat.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Service is quick. Staff friendly
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

2013 Hyundai Accent
Poway Hyundai
It started out rocky but they have worked with me to solve all the problems I am having with my car.

Hyundi
I took my car in for a noise but they never fixed the problem and told me it’s was something else.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback and take your concerns very seriously. We will contact you today with a resolution.

Joseph M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Ready to help check recalls and service needs
Noe is a good example for the dealership. He presents Poway Hyundai as a professional who cares about the customer
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Susan B.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick & Clean
Service was performed when scheduled quickly and cleanly.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the positive feedback.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/09/2018 Category: Service
I relayed my concerns regarding the process of getting my repairs handled in a timely manner. Management promptly addressed my concerns and everything is moving smoothly. I really appreciate their prompt response and how they value their customers concerns and in wanting to always make things right. Thank you.

09/09/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Don’t expect this place to make any follow ups and or provide excellent customer service. . Be prepared to make your own calls and send faxes on your own to get things done.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We will be evaluating your concerns and contacting you today. We will do everything possible to resolve your concerns.

Deborah S.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
I had made an appointment and brought my car in for an oil change. I also asked them to check my battery since it was the original battery. They completed the service and determined that my battery was not fully charging so I had it replaced. They also let me know that I had three light bulbs out and I also had them changed. I appreciate all the checks that they do during each service.

My service was completed in reasonable amount of time and washed. Overall, I was pleased with my service experience.

RD
Richard D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Size of the dealership.
The service department / dealership is a little smaller than many of the big name brands, and the personal service is nice.

Escondido, CA

courteous and helpful
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Poway Hyundai always does a great job servicing my car. And, the people there are friendly and helpful.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018