Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5Overall Rating 4.0294115/5rating 4.0294115
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Daniel D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!!!

Justin C.
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Synthetic Oil Change
I came back for my usual synthetic oil change for my 2013 Hyundai Elantra. Noe Garcia is my go to representative. He was fantastic as usual; prompt, professional, and very personal. He tries to help me get the best treatment for my car and doesn't pressure me into things I don't want. Will be coming back for as long as I own this car.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quite waiting areas
Good coffee for the customers

NM
Norman M.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service. Very professional
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Donald G.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, free wifi, free coffee. Great people.
Arrived with no appointment, no problem. Fast service.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Robert S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai experience
We have enjoyed ownership of our Hyundai for 4 years now and have been very pleased with it's performance. It's appearance is lovely and it drives very well. We use the dealership in Poway because they have always been courteous and friendly with us, we shall continue to use them for any future needs.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you back for many years to come.

Fast and thorough service
They completed the service on my car before the estimated time of completion and communicated with me recommendations for better maintenance.

Santee, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2018 Category: Service
First time service
The team did a very good job with my new cars first time service.

Judith T.
Escondido, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff from check-in to check-out
Easy access. Great location.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave positive feedback. We appreciate the kind review.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and informative service staff

MV
Michael V.
Lakeside, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Transmission Fluid Service
They were right on time with my appointment and was out in the specified 2 hour time!! Can’t beat that!!

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Good, quick service
Fixed my recall issues and others quickly, while providing good shuttle service so I didn't have to sit around the dealership for an afternoon.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

KK
Kathleen K.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Erick is awesome and did a great job of getting my problem resolved. His customer service exceeded expectations.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
?
Svc mgr kept me current and very professional

HS
Herb S.
Ramona, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Lorraine S.
Did the work necessary efficiently and promptly!

My First Visit to Poway Hyundai Service
All is good but lounge area needs attention.

By the way for tea and other refreshment you need to ask for it every time with the cashier. That's funny way of cost cutting.

Other than that people are good and jolly. They listen to your problem and more or less service is fast.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the feedback.

Ramona, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
Love my car ..........Poway hyundai service dept treated me right!

JV
James V.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great diagnostics
There was an unexpected diagnosis. The work needed to be done and I was happy it was discovered.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the information provided.

Buzz B.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with the results of the service.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We appreciate the kind words.Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.

Fort Walton Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/06/2018 Category: Service
shady and deceptive
if you don't know what's wrong with the car, don't recommend overpriced services that may not even fix the issue, which you can't figure out.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. Management will be reviewing your concerns with staff and contacting you today. Thank you again for bringing this information to our attention.