Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5Overall Rating 4.0000016/5rating 4.0000016
Overall Rating 1.9459416/5rating 1.9459416rating 1.9459416rating 1.9459416rating 1.9459416
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

Donald C.
TOP NOTCH SERVICE!!!
Noe and Amanda are top notch service advisors! The shop is spotless and the mechanics are very knowledgeable. I will AWAYS bring my Genesis to Poway Hyundai for service.

Cecil B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Noe Garcia and rest of the service department staff
The work has been performed in clean and Speedy

Satisfied customer
Service was good. But I think that they should have open appointments from 12:00-1:00 because their technicians are out during those times.

Justin C.
Brake Fluid Flush
Noe helped me with a routine brake fluid flush. He is always extremely professional and knowledgeable. I appreciated being able to have a go-to for anything maintenance related. I highly recommend this dealership for servicing and will continue to return.

BA
Benjamin A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change Service
Service as usual was excellent; One mistake I noticed was the oil change rebate coupon I received had an expiration date of Dec 31, 2018. I never bothered to return for the updated rebate coupon since I live relatively far away from the dealer.

Robert B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
love tha people who work rhere
Fast efficient service, happy people yo deal with

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Free shuttle two-way to pick up the car, and car washed after the service.

Janet D.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service, always above and beyond!
Both service desk staff are very efficient and go the extra mile for me. They are always polite and look out for me, what service I need on the next visit, etc. I also love the shuttle operator. He also goes above and beyond. I just feel taken care of and my business is appreciated.

Janet Donnelly

Escondido, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
They provide great service. They give me a ride and pick me up when the car is ready.

John C.
Great customer service.
Work done on time and car returned clean.

Janet M.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent customer service
Consistent and Honest and friendly service always. Even the shuttle driver, Diego, is terrific.

EB
Erica B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly People
As always Noe took good care of us. After the 45000 mile service the car runs well. When we picked it up, it was washed and looked good! Thank You!

Cynthia C.
Courtesy and Quality of work
I have always been impressed with the treatment I have received at Hyundai Poway. The initial contact with individuals has always been positive. I have never felt pressured when added work is suggested. The overall feel is courteous. Love it!

Laura B.
Poway, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Nice
I had a bit of trouble actually making the appointment (advisers busy, no time to pick up the phone), but when I realized you could do it online, it was smooth. When I went in there, no eye contact or greeting but they did take care of my car that same day (oil change) and another minor issue- so I have no complaints.

GR
Greg R.
2014 Hyundai Azera
Good all around Experience
Seemed professional as well as informative.
Would recommend to anyone.

Shirley C.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
What I like About Poway Hyundai's Service Dept.
I come a fair distance to get to Poway Hyundai but I do it willingly because of many reasons.
Firstly the courtesy and friendliness of the staff. When checking in they'll tell me approx. when my car will be ready and it always is within ten minutes of that estimate. I enjoy waiting in their waiting room as its quiet and has very comfortable chairs and has easy access to water and coffee and to a products machine. On my last visit there were four of us in the waiting room and everyone was satisfied and happily accepted their car keys after their car was serviced which makes you realize that no-one waited for longer than the time estimated and so all in all its always such a pleasant experience to have my car attended to in Poway.

SD
Steve D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast and thorough
Had a 60k service done and only took 90 minutes. Definitely make an appointment ahead of time to guarantee your spot!

Michal M.
Poway, CA
I like it
good job
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

TW
Teresa W.
Amazing service as always
Everyone working at the Poway Hyundai service is a hard worker with a positive attitude. I am always blown away by the quality of customer service.
Keep it up guys! Thank you for all you do
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019