RA
Ronarae A.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Poway Hyundai Rocks with Honesty and Results!
I have enjoyed my Sonata for 8 years... great car, but it was burning oil... I needed an oil consumption test to determine if I would have to replace the engine. after three months, working with Dan in the Poway office, the test results were sent to Hyundai and they agreed that I needed a new engine. Fortunately, I had an extended warranty and everything was covered. I had a loaner car for two weeks, no charge, and when I picked my car up, Dan had it ready to go... everything working well and he ensured that the work was executed perfectly and that my car was now in great shape! ! It's running like a new car! Most important, Dan was professional, friendly, efficient, and responsive to my needs and my fear of trusting car techs! I feel like I have established a professional relationship with him... trust and skills are critical and I am luck to have round Dan at Poway Hyundai... He made me feel confident and I know that work was high quality and that I can return if I have any issues and he will get them fixed!!! Thank you Poway techs and Dan!!!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the 5 STARS. We truly appreciate it. Have a great and safe rest of the week.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Wonderful service
Noe helped me out at the counter and was wonderful. Very helpful and great customer service!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and the kind words. I will pass them on to Noe. Have a safe and great week.

MN
Masoud N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review.

CT
Charles T.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service Experience .
Noe Handled my Service Appointment , He was Professional and Friendly . I had an oil change , Tire Rotation and Recall completed , Estimated time was 2 hours . Service was completed in aprox 1 hour and 45 Minutes.
Face Masks where worn by customers and employees and I felt relatively comfortable with the social Distancing while inside the dealership .
Thanks Bill.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them on to Noe and the staff. Also thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the 5 STARS. I hope you had a great 4th and have a safe and great rest of the week.

Debra R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful staff and service
Rudy, Casey and team were the best
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a great and safe holiday weekend

BA
Benjamin A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Minor Maintenance at Poway Hyundai
As was always service was excellent. Dan is a great service advisor and honest too.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words...I will pass them on to Dan. Also thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the 5 STARS. Have a great and safe holiday weekend.

06/30/2020 Category: Service
great service
the staff is very helpful, professional and gets things done in a timely manner.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you for the kind words....I will pass them on to the staff. Also thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a safe and great holiday week.

AG
Albert G.
Best service
Noe is great to work with, he was very helpful with my 18 year old grand daughter's in getting their sonata serviced. Thanks Noe
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Much appreciated. Have a great and safe weekend.

Warner Springs, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
Cares about their customers
Nice to find a place to service my car where they care about their customers!

Underwhelmed
These days if you want to build customer loyalty, you need to go above and beyond or at least equal to your customer’s expectation. Poway Service did not on this visit.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. Dan or myself will be reaching out to try and correct and or explain the processes. Thanks again.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks Noe.
Efficient service. They called when the car was ready, as expected.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a great and safe rest of the week.

FD
Fernand D.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Great and fast service and facility was clean. Will definitely bring my car back to get service again 😊
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a safe and great rest of the week.

SL
Susan L.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
If ever you want to know what Customer service is all about, visit the Hyundai dealership and service department at Poway Hyundai. Noe, Jason and the Service techs are courteous, helpful and accomodating. They made my Tucson clutch repair a smooth and pleasant experience. They even provided door to door service and washed my car when I returned to pick it up. Poway Hyundai is amazing. If you're looking for service techs you can trust and have your best interest in mind this is the place for you!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 STARS. we truly appreciate your time and input. Have a great day.

Mar Nunilon C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/26/2020 Category: Service
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a safe and great week.

CP
Christopher P.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Noe Garcia is the best!!
We love our 2013 Hyundai Sonata but we’ve definitely had some issues with it. Noe has been with us every step of the way. Aiding us in so many ways with the most excellent customer service. Our car is once again running smooth! Thank you Noe and thank you Poway Hyundai!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them on to Noe and the staff. We appreciate the 5 STARS and you taking the time to complete the review. Have a safe and great week.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Poway, you nailed it!
I noticed the low tire pressure indicator was on (27 psi) after my early morning workout. I drove to the dealership to wait for them to open at 7:30. Even without an appointment they took my car, found the nail in the tire, patched it up and I was driving home by 9:30 after a quick exterior wash. Not how I had planned my Monday to start but happy it was fixed so easily!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. We know your time is important and we truly appreciate it. Have a safe and great rest of the week.