Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Saleana S.
Chino, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Service and maintenance
I'm always very happy with the service I receive at Poway Hyundai. I highly recommend this location to but a vehicle and for maintenance. Very friendly, professional and swift service.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Saleana,
Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Appreciate the kind words as well. Please have a great weekend and a wonderful 2021!!

David S.
Ramona, CA
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Great service and great pricing
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

David,
Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to complete the review. We truly appreciate the 5 STARS as well. Please have a great weekend and a safe and healthy 2021!!

Charles B.
Poway, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Poway was very professional in resolving this matter. Thank you to Mr Noe for calling me and explaining everything that was done to my car.

04/12/2021 Category: Service
Honoring Appointment
I had a appointment at 7:30am and normally it takes 1 hour, but this time it took 2 1/2 hours.
In addition I was the first appointment (at least that’s what I was told). This was all just for a oil change. When I asked why it took so long, I was told there were appointments ahead of me.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the feedback. I will be speaking with Noe and the Shop Foreman this morning. Noe or myself will be reaching out later today to discuss the review if thats possible. Thanks again and have a great week.

CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Charles,
Good morning. Thank you for the rescore and allowing Noe to explain the delay during your last service visit. we truly appreciate the extra time. Please have a great day.

ED
Edward D.
04/08/2021
Should Not Have Punctured My Michelin Tire
I brought my Sonata in for just regular maintenance on April 7 at 1 pm. I was shown later that some mechanic’s equipment had punctured one of my front Michelin tires, bought as part of a set of four in 2019. With my very reluctant consent, I agreed to have a pair of Yokohama tires replace my punctured Michelin and the other front tire. To be sure, I was comp’ed the maintenance and given the next oil change.

The service advisor conducted himself well under the circumstances, and he followed up with me because the Yokohama tires needed to be recalibrated by my driving on them after departing the dealership with a low tire pressure warning which is now off.

I have had nothing but top service from Poway Hyundai since I bought the car in 2015, but this puncture was obviously a failing. I understand by listening around other customers who were around that there might be a shortage of mechanics and there might be a high workload.

Based on past excellent performance, I will continue with Poway Hyundai, but feel compelled to note this fail in what should have been a straight forward regular maintenance.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review. We are sorry we could not earn a better rating. An advisor will reach out to you regarding the matter. Please have a great rest of your day and a safe weekend.

KY
Kathy Y.
Valley Center, CA
04/07/2021
Great Customer Service!
I live in Valley Center and usually get my car serviced at the Hyundai in Escondido (it’s still under warranty). I tried to go in for an oil change today in Escondido and they told me they couldn’t fit me in and are booked until 4/20. Today is 4/7!!!

I called the Hyundai dealer in Poway and spoke with Jason. He was wonderful and said he could fit me in today. I got there at 11:00 and waited for my car and was out by 12:15! I don’t care if it’s a little bit of a drive. I can assure you I will be going to Poway from now on. Everyone was great there, but a special shout out to Jason!! Thank you!!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Kathy,
Extremely glad to hear Jason got you taken care of so quickly. We appreciate you driving all the way to see us. Also thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a great rest of the week and a safe and healthy 2021.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2021 Category: Service
I dislike having to this Portion.
IN the future if this portion is required don't ask me for a survey!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Sorry about the certain portion of the review but we at Poway Hyundai have no control over that section. I will forward your comment on to SureCritic. Thanks again and have a great week and a wonderful 2021!!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Good service in a timely & friendly manner
Thank you. I'm pretty pleased with the service overall, which I didn't expect because my past experience many years ago wasn't that great.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the 5 STARS. Please have a great week.

Aaron M.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Recall update for my Hyundai
Noe was great - offered clear explanations on the car part recall and also found some additional issues with my car that needed to corrected.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Aaron,
Thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time time to complete the review. I will pass your kind words on to Noe and the staff. Have a great rest of the week and a wonderful 2021!!

Poway, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/30/2021 Category: Service
No. Just. No.
They did a diagnostic and told me the car needed $2000 worth of work. My local guy quoted less than half that.

And please, no political masks in a car dealership.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Sorry to hear we could not earn higher marks. I was not aware that an employee was wearing a political face covering. I appreciate the feedback and will look into the situation. Dan or myself might reach out to see if could rectify any concerns. Thanks again.

Caryn W.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Awesome dealership and service department.
The staff I’d very efficient and friendly. I so appreciate Noe......he has worked here for years and is the very best!!!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Caryn,
Thank you for the kind words and taking the the time to complete the review. i will pass it on to the staff and Noe. Also thank you very much for the 5 STARS. Very much appreciated. Please have a great week and a wonderful 2021!!

Luanne S.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership
Jason was friendly and professional..told us what the charge would be..no surprises..will definitely come back to this dealership
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Luanne,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the review and giving us the 5 star rating that we strive for. We look forward for the chance to earn 5 stars again with you in the future. Please enjoy the rest of your week and have a great weekend.

AN
Amelia N.
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Poway Service Visit
Noe Garcia is an excellent staff of your Network!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Amelia,
Thank you for the kind words. i will pass them on to Noe and the staff. Also thank you for taking the time to complete the review and the 5 STARS. Have a great weekend.

PA
Patricia A.
Ramona, CA
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Noe
I have been getting my vehicles from Poway Hyundai for many years and the one thing that keeps me coming back is the service center Noe he always treats me like he wants me to be there he’s taking care of my vehicles from my first one that I bought which was a Senada and then I switch to the Tucson and I’ve had at least three of those but the reason I keep going to Poway Hyundai is the respect I get when I take my car in and that is from Noe

Patricia,
Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them on to Noe and the staff. Also, thank you for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Means a lot to us. Please have a great weekend and healthy 2021!!

KH
Kim H.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Quick Service
The customer service was great. I was given a ride to work instead of having to take an Uber. I appreciate how everything done on my car was clearly explained to me. Thanks Noe for the wonderful, kind service!

Kim,
Thank you for the kind words. I will pass them on to the staff. Thank you very much for the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a great weekend a wonderful 2021!!

EE
Emma E.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service on recall
Recently contacted for recall & service was quick & efficient with car returned on the same day. Excellent customer service.

Emma,
Glad to hear we could get the recall done in a timely manner. Thank you for the the 5 STARS and taking the time to complete the review. Have a great rest of the week and a safe and healthy 2021!!