Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5Overall Rating 4.0869552/5rating 4.0869552
Overall Rating 2.1086991/5Overall Rating 2.1086991/5rating 2.1086991rating 2.1086991rating 2.1086991
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/24/2019 Category: Service
60,000 mi service
My 60,000 mi service was great. I dropped off my SantaFe Sport then I was given a courtesy ride back home while services were being done. I received a call when it was done, given a ride to the dealer and picked up my car. Dan provided an excellent service overall.

DI
Donna I.
Santee, CA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I like that they wash my car
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We truly appreciate your time and the 5 STARS.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Very helpful and accomodating.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you very much. We appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and the 5 STARS.

Jean S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Poway Hyundai is very thorough, timely and polite in the service department.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

5 STARS!! Thank you very much. We truly appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey and the great scores.

Ramona, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
5,000 mile service
Service Manager (Noa) was courteous and very helpful. Service was performed on time.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate the 5 STARS.

Michael C.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Dan did a great job getting my warranty issue resolved
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for completing the survey. We know your time is valuable and we truly appreciate it.

Cynthia W.
Customer service
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete the survey. We truly appreciate the kind words and the 5 STARS.

Miriam C.
Santee, CA
Great service as always
Amanda and Dan at Poway Hyundai went above and beyond for me. They usually take great care of my vehicle and make sure all the needs I have are emt by the service department.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 STARS, kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate it and

GF
Gail F.
Lakeside, CA
Convenient, Kindness, Excellence
Noe, Amanda, and the crew are great. Always kind and prompt.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking th time to complete the survey. We know your time is valuable and we truly appreciate it. Also thanks for the kind words and 5 STARS.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and friendly service. My Tucson keeps on going thanks to their good work.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we know your time is valuable. Thank you for the 5 STARS and kind words. Have a great weekend.

SL
Syung L.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care
I've been coming to Poway Hyundai for a few years and the service here is always excellent. I have to recognize all the staff here at the service department because they are always friendly and professional. I've been to other service centers but this location is by far the best. I've been working with Noe and I wish there were more people like him. He's always friendly and makes my visits an easy and stress free experience. I'm sure there are other great service departments but Noe and Poway Hyundai is my go to for all my vehicle service needs. Great job as always!
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 STARS, we truly appreciate you taking the time to complete the survey.

VS
Venugopal S.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Regular service
Customer friendly and good waiting area.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

5 STARS....thank you very much! We know your time is valuable, so we just wanted to reah out and thank you for taking the survey.

GG
Gerald G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Car was ready very quickly and it was returned clean.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we your time is very important and we truly appreciate it. I will pass this on to Dan. Thanks again!

Things made right! :)
Dan reached out to myself and has been extremely accommodating, in this day of age it's easy to have issued an apology and say we will do better next time. Poway Hyundai Service, went above and beyond in responding to my service issue. Dan took care of everything and I could not be happier with the level of communication and service that was provided. I wasn't looking for any compensation or a hand out by any means ((but you wrote a review). It is often the little details that customers recall even more than the product they purchased or the service they received. Little details that customers notice and that makes them feel good about not only making the purchase but making the purchase is a significant part of the overall customer experience. This review was not about to complain just to complain, it was just bringing about awareness of a service provided and Dan made sure it was corrected. I love my Hyundai Elantra and want to take care of it and that means trusting in those who service ole gal. Poway Hyundai, thank you again for reaching out and making everything alright!!

06/18/2019 Category: Service
Have had better customer service.
Came in for Saturday service and it could use a lot of work! Customer service and engagement needs improvement. The greeting, the acknowledgement, urgency of service. Possibly having more then one service person at the counter.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to complete the survey. We have been working on improving our Saturday Service and all input is appreciated. Dan or myself will reaching out hopefully correct  your concerns and review your experience. Thanks again.

Jennifer M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The little things
I want to thank Poway Hyundai for their amazing follow up after my car service was complete. I wasn't completely satisfied with the customer service (small little things) but things non the less important to me.
Noa and Poway Hyundai took the time to listen to my concerns and are committed to making sure every customer is 100% satisfied. I truly appreciate that!!
If you want top notch car service and caring customer service go to Poway Hyundai.

The little things
While the overall service to the car and the staff was professional and friendly. It's the little things that made my visit just average.
Communication was not very good with keeping me updated on the status of my car when I left it for service.
Car on return still had the car plastic and paper protectors inside and wasnt vacuum out.

Again these are just little things but for customer service little things are important if you want to be more than average
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and providing the valuable feedback. Noe or myself will be reaching out to review and see if we can make your next visit 5 STARS. Thanks again.

CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Jennifer, thank for the kind words and providing 5 STARS. I will pass this on to Noe. Thanks again.

06/17/2019 Category: Service
Thorough and Prompt , They are
Thorough and prompt every time I go in for service. Always a reasonable wait time and a free car wash. Imagine that.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete tha survey and the 5 Stars. We truly appreciate your time and feedback.

DA
Daniela A.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Noe and the service team are excellent
Noe and the entire service team at Poway Hyundai are excellent. They keep me informed, they always complete the work faster than their time estimate, and the environment they provide for me to work in (I wait for my car) is calm and quiet, good enough for me to get a lot of work done. I deeply appreciate the great customer service.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the survey and providing 5 STARS. We know your time is valuable and we truly appreciate it.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Excellent customer service and communication.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We know your time is valuable, so I wanted to reach and thank you for taling the time to complete the survey and the 5 STARS. We truly appreciate it.

Escondido, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Rating overall was great.
People are very personable and. attentive as always
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We know your time is valuable. we truly appreciate it.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service overall, will go again. Just a little disappointed that with the complimentary wash they didn't even bother to dry the outside of the car, it was still dripping. All in all, good service and attention.
CHRIS K. from Poway Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we know your time is valuable. If there was anything we could have done to earn 5 STARS please reach out to Dan and provide him with the feedback, we would truly appreciate it.