4.6

Overall Rating 4.2075474/5Overall Rating 4.2075474/5Overall Rating 4.2075474/5Overall Rating 4.2075474/5rating 4.2075474
Overall Rating 2.1509408/5Overall Rating 2.1509408/5rating 2.1509408rating 2.1509408rating 2.1509408

CT
Christine T.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Llkjh
Hhh
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

We appreciate you taking the time to complete the review. Thank you.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
From start to finish Jason the Service Manager was there to help me all the way.he is efficient and pleasant. All of the other team members in service ( Noe), parts and the cashier, were all knowledgeable and pleasant.Thank you.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you for the 5 stars.

PB
Peggy B.
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate the Honest and Courtesy
I made an appt. with Dan at Poway Hyundai because my car had been making a high pitched metallic sound at low speeds when the car was warm for quite a long time and no one could find it. I made sure to drive the car around a bit so it was making the noise when I pulled in. Even though they were busy, Dan asked the shop foreman to come over and had me drive the car back and forth so the foreman could hear the noise. Dan didn't have to go out of his way to do that, but he did. They were able to diagnose the problem. When Dan called back later that day he told me what the repair would entail, but also that as long as I didn't mind the sound I didn't have to get it done right away as it was not a safety issue at the moment, but the noise would get worse over time. Dan didn't have to go out of his way but he did. Also, with the Christmas holidays coming up I really appreciated his honesty in telling me the repair wasn't a safety concern and could wait a while.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you so much for filling out our review. Your comments let me know that Dan did everything perfectly and I am very happy we got your vehicle fixed. We appreciate the 5 stars and we look forward to helping you next time.

DA
Daniel A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
This was my first visit to Poway Hyundai and it was a very positive experience.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I am very happy your first visit was a great one. Thank you for the 5 stars and we look forward to helping you next time!

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Accommodated my repair quickly. Cost was less than I expected!
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

JZ
Jenny Z.
2004 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
This dealership is beyond my expectations
Respectful staff and good service. I dropped my car on Saturday. I could not pick up it up before the service department close. They extended there service for me so I can pick up my car on that day, with help from their sells department. I definitely recommend this dealership to any Hyundai car owners. They also have online reservation for service, makes it so convenient.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. I am happy we were able to accommodate you.

Robert C.
Ramona, CA
11/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent
always have the smiling face and greeting from my sxc gu...Noe.at Poway Hyndai
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the kind comments and for the 5 stars!

RK
Regan K.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Very helpful and knowledgeable sfaff
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We appreciate the 5 stars. Thank you!

SD
Steve D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Received great service for what I went in for. No heavy pressure to get other things done, which I appreciate. I already booked my next appointment to complete the other services.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one and thank you for coming back again to visit us. We appreciate the 5 stars. See you next time!

GF
Gael F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2019 Category: Service
The attentiveness of the personnel
Jason was very understanding when I explained at my regular service that I needed a “boo boo” looked at for an estimate. I did this “boo boo” my own dam self at my home but the damage made me literally sick to my stomach! Jason gave me some suggestions on where to seek repairs and the parts department was kind enough to provide me with the cost of the part that will be needed. I appreciate everyone’s help and understanding. See you next year (when i’ve Put on another 1000 miles!! HAH!
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our top priority. We appreciate you filling out our review and for the 5 stars. See you next time!

2017 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Convenient for me. Close to home and they are great
Great service as usual. Never had a problem when buying or servicing my commuter car.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate the 5 stars.

Darlene S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Repairs are done completely. Great communication. Only suggestion is that their be an option for loaner vehicle when repairs going to take several days.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your feedback and I will look to see what we could have done better. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review.

HS
Hassan S.
Escondido, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
just had service @ poway hyundai and service is done 100% satisfactory gentelman's ( noe garcia ) did a perfect job . regards hassan saberi
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We are so glad your experience was a positive one! Thank you for the 5 stars.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Repair and maintenance services
One of the best and dependable places in San Diego
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate the kind words. Thank you!

Caryn W.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and timely! Noe is an awesome asset to Hyundai and he always treats me with respect and friendliness. Love this service center.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Noe is an asset to our dealership and we are very happy to have him. Thank you for your comments and for the 5 stars. We look forward to helping you next time.

RI
Roy I.
Satisfactory work
Having an appointment gets you on track. No waiting. I am satisfied with their work. Noe explained and gave the status update of my car. He is courteous and has good skills in handling customers.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

When our customers leave happy, that makes us happy. We are proud to have Noe on our team. Thank you for the 5 stars.

GB
Graham B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very Customer Responsive-all round great experience
I arrived following a break down needing to be towed to Poway Hyundai. Staff accommodated drop off of car and efficiently coordinated with rental company for shuttle pickup. Despite heavy service schedule, Dan fit my car in to diagnose repairs and additional items needing to be fixed. Car was repaired timely upon arrival of parts. Service rep Dan followed up with me regularly to update on progress and coordinate my return to pick car up. All round, staff helpful and Dan did great job stewarding car repair.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our review. Your kind words show us that our efforts are not going unnoticed. Thank you!

AG
Albert G.
Noe great to work with.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars. I am glad we were able to provide great service for you.

Buzz B.
Escondido, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
The service department was very professional and easy to work with. Thank you.
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate your kind words and the 5 stars.

Michael M.
Lakeside, CA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt and professional. Clean well appointed guest lounge
My service call was handled very well. Thank you for the wonderful car wash!
DONNIE W., Service Manager from Poway Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers. Thank you for the 5 stars.