Overall Rating 3.7916654/5Overall Rating 3.7916654/5Overall Rating 3.7916654/5rating 3.7916654rating 3.7916654
Overall Rating 2.1249954/5Overall Rating 2.1249954/5rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954rating 2.1249954

Cherie B.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Recall and Repair Seevice
We got a cost estimate, brought the car in, had Freon testing done, recall part replaced and damaged fender well replaced. Everything ran smoothly and service was very good. Shuttle service provided in a timely manner. The only thing I would like to see is better communication, once the parts were in, we were not notified. We had to call in to find out if these parts were in.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service for recall

05/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Everyone I came in contact with during my service appointment was friendly and helpful. My Oil change was completed before the estimated end time I was originally told.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is great
Fast and efficient. Great communication. Work was done that needed to be done.

Janet D.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/13/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel are always so nice and professional.
The service personnel are always so nice and professional.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Like the fact that dependable service is conducted without sales pressure to purchase unnecessary items (i.e., new tires, brakes, etc). With an appointment wait time is not unreasonable. Service Dept employees are all very friendly & courteous.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide positive feedback regarding your experience with us.

Spring Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Great
These guys are awesome! Every time I take my car for service they take care of it perfectly, they are professional, accommodating, and I never had a problem with their service in the last 5 years!! Great!!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and taking the time to let us know how we are doing.

John D.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2018 Category: Service
I'm very comfortable with the quality of work performed and parts utilized. I also appreciate the concern of Noe in the service dept. for any issues I may have

Justin C.
La Jolla, CA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for a routine oil change and multi-point inspection. Noe Garcia as always provided amazing, fast, knowledgeable service. I really appreciate how Noe always takes the time to look at my vehicle himself in addition to having the mechanics inspect my car. He is always on top of his game and is very personable. As always while I was waiting, I had great conversations with Amanda and Erik who are also friendly, knowledgeable, and have great humor. Will continue to come back to Poway Hyundai for service. Thank you!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment the team. We appreciate the kind words so much and look forward to seeing you back for regular service in the future.

KQ

Janet F.
La Mesa, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/05/2018 Category: Service
They are courteous and friendly. They follow up with a phone call when the parts are in and schedule appointments when they think the parts will arrive. I like being able to walk to a restaurant for breakfast or lunch while the car is being serviced. There is also ample shopping and nail salons.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

DZ
Dana Z.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient
When it rained out my tennis match Wednesday, I called to see if there was a chance to work me in for an oil change. "Happy to," was the response and they did it more quickly than they estimated. All with a smile.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

hank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.

Michael M.
Escondido, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and attention to detail
Excellent service and attention to detail.
Noe is one of the best service writers I’ve worked with.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience with us. We appreciate the kind works.

Timothy M.
Ramona, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional staff
Very nice and great customer service

KP
Kaye P.
Chula Vista, CA
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great employees make this the best and only place I'll go
Great help friendly people

RA
Rebecca A.
Escondido, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/02/2018 Category: Service
The staff!
I love the staff at Poway Hyundai! They always keep me informed throghout the day regarding my vehicle. I know they’re going to be honest about the repairs I need and get my car back to me as soon as possible. Great team! Great Leader! 5 stars!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to seeing you back for future maintenance.

Daniel D.

PB
Pamela B.
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Welcoming
They have great costumer service that makes your experience personal and you feel right at home.

Mariann C.
San Marcos, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2018 Category: Service
easy to schedule service appointment online
comfortable waiting area with tv, internet and complimentary coffee