Overall Rating 3.884615/5Overall Rating 3.884615/5Overall Rating 3.884615/5rating 3.884615rating 3.884615
Overall Rating 2.0384615/5Overall Rating 2.0384615/5rating 2.0384615rating 2.0384615rating 2.0384615

Jennifer M.
Santee, CA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They always provide great customer service and are extremely friendly.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the kind words.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Dealership
I’m very zhdppy with the dealership . They go out of their way to help you .. always courteous .. great service dept.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Poway, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

GC
Gary C.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Your service writer, NOE, really takes good care of my wife, and most of all the car! Thanks
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

KD
Kenneth D.
Ramona, CA
Routine Maintenence
Nice facility and prompt, courteous service.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. We appreciate the nice review and look forward to seeing you back for regular maintenance.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services and quality work
Excellent overall services with shuttle transportation, and the quality of the work.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.

pERFORMED THE WORK WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIME
pERFORMED THE WORK WITHIN THE ESTIMATED TIME

2010 Hyundai Elantra To
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was finished when they said.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, we look forward to seeing you back for your next service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Love this dealership
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Stacy W.
Escondido, CA
Service is GREAT; Scheduling appointment is a challenge
Scheduling service is a challenge. Scheduling online does not allow you to select your Service Advisor. I was lucky that my advisor was working the day of my appointment (although not according to my appointment confirmation). Noe has always taken great care of me and my car. It is a hassle to service my car at Poway Hyundai because I live in North Escondido and work in Vista. As long as I continue to be able to schedule Saturday morning appointments and be properly taken care of, I will continue to service my car here and refer Poway Hyundai to others.

David H.
Poway, CA
They're okay
Brought my car in for servicing. Staff was friendly and very communicative. Didn't have to pay for service as the one repair was under warranty and the other items were recall related. Was updated throughout the service visit about the status of repairs. Service contract I purchased with the car seems fairly useless as it didn't cover a broken center console latch, and a brake warning light issue was not fixed due to the warning light not coming on while the car was being serviced. The warning light then came on as I was parking at home after picking up the car from the dealership. Pretty frustrating.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience.

Carol S.
Ramona, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service with a smile
Brought my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for a 90K service. Checked in quickly and was on my way. The staff is always friendly and answers my questions with ease. The location is great...especially since it takes 3-4 hours. Walked to Starbucks and then saw a movie at the nearby theater. Waited 5 minutes upon my return and there was my car freshly washed and ready.

Ronald H.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Efficiency
Everything was done right for the 90k maintenance and in a timely manner.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us, we look forward to seeing you again.

Ann M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
The service was on time and reasonably priced. Noe is always friendly and positive and helpful.

HE
Herbert E.
La Mesa, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient service
I live a lot closer to another Hyundai dealer but Poway Hyundai was a pleasure to deal with when I bought the car and I am very pleased with their service department. At my last visit, Service Consultant Amanda took great care of me and the service was performed quickly and efficiently. I'll be back.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for taking time to review your experience with us and the kind words, we look forward to seeing you again.

Jeffrey S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Service people are professional and friendly. They kept me informed throughout the day. Everything was explained in detail to me/
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
They rotate bad tires and let you leave to become worse and dangerous.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/08/2018

Thank you so much for bringing this information to our attention. We will contact you Monday and hopefully resolve your concerns. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Mar Nunilon C.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellent work service is good
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We appreciate the positive feedback.

Indian Wells, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Service Once Again
Went in for a regular lube; told recall soon on a couple of items. Fixed items at this service stop. Helped me save time.
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

MA
Michelle A.
El Cajon, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
15,000
Amanda at the service desk was amazing. She made sure my car was serviced and when I was worried about being late to work she understood my slight panic and within 10 min my at was ready after getting it’s 15,000 check up. She’s the best!!
KYLE C. from Poway Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018