Overall Rating 4.7500013/5Overall Rating 4.7500013/5Overall Rating 4.7500013/5Overall Rating 4.7500013/5rating 4.7500013
Overall Rating 2.2500013/5Overall Rating 2.2500013/5rating 2.2500013rating 2.2500013rating 2.2500013

MT
Matt T.
Wedderburn, OR
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the customer service was good and friendly. He got what he wanted in a timely and easy manner.

FW
Fred W.
05/15/2019
Diesel 5.9 accelerate control ( cumins))fixed a it and knew exactly what it was when I described the trouble.
I don't go anywhere else but for my 3500 RAM
They usually know exactly what's wrong and how to fix it just by my description

WW
Warren W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Warren said Tim is a nice guy and he has known him for a while. He also wanted to mention that Time is a swell guy and easy to get along with, and knows what he is doing.

Bill S.
Wedderburn, OR
05/13/2019
Always great !
As always, Precision Performance delivers top quality and timely service !

HS
Hy S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/13/2019
NICE PEOPLE! Excellent service.
As always great, speedy service.

Thanks Hy

SG
Sandra G.
Mazda Tribute
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Sandra said the business was very good.

Dan B.
05/09/2019
All that I was hoping for - excellent.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 05/15/2019

Thanks Dan nice to meet you

Dodge Dakota
05/09/2019
Knowledgable people willing to explain and then help.
I was in need of assistance and Precision Performance helped without making me feel like a dummy. Prices were competitlve.

WD
William D.
05/08/2019
Prompt and knowledgeable service,a little pricey but worth it.
Needed oil,lubes, filters and tires rotated. All were completed and air filter was rat nested.

LC
Les C.
05/03/2019
Quick service on short notice
Caldwel short notice and they fit me right. Took care of me 100%

Thanks

CODY H.
Toyota Tundra
Excellent service, trustworthy, knowledgeable
Had an 01 Tundra high miles that I just purchased, they did engine diagnosis and replaced cylinder #3’s spark plug and ignition coil. This was our only vehicle and they got us back on the road within 2hrs. Tim and his awesome knowledgeable staff do amazing work and won’t try and drain your wallet. This is my second vehicle brought here and it’s always met with reliable, fast service. Last vehicle 02 PT Cruiser, loads of front end work and fuel issues, done in less than a week!! IF YOU HAVE VEHICLE PROBLEMS OR NEED NEW TIRES AND YOU’RE IN GOLD BEACH YOU’VE FOUND YOUR TRUSTWORTHY AUTO SHOP!!!!

CLIFF H.
friendly service
They're close by and Tim is very helpful.

PO
PAT O.
GMC Canyon
FAIR PRICE AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
No appointment is required for oil change. They jump on it just like they say they will.

thanks Pat

TRACE B.
Agness, OR
04/30/2019
Trust and experience
The people who manage and serve are all honest, friendly and knowledgeable. I have been taken advantage of many times from other automotive services in the area. From now on Tim and company at precision performance is where I will take and refer auto service.

NT
Nancy T.
04/30/2019
Reliable & reasonable
They will treat you right.

BF
Bruce F.
04/27/2019
Always does good work
I take all my repair needs there. Owner and staff keep up on the latest training and their skills are evident in the work they do. Parts appear to be top end.
While they can be very "busy" at times, the product is worth the wait. I take most of my regular service work there also.

David H.
Jeep Liberty
04/25/2019
Always, very prompt and effective auto diagnosis and repair.
I feel I can trust Tim and his crew of professionals to complete repairs in a timely manner. They are very competent.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 04/26/2019

VC
VICKY C.
Brookings, OR
04/24/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
Called Tim and told him my car had died. He got it in right away and now she’s running better than ever. Thank you Tim, you are Awesome.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks so much I’m glad you’re happy

JEAN C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/23/2019
Friendly staff and good service
I stopped by to inquire about a message in the car that one of my headlights needed checking. It was 2:30 in the afternoon, and I was so pleased that they got my car right in to check out the issue. Within 45 minutes, I was back on the road home with everything back to normal. Really appreciate the great service and friendly staff at Tims. Thanks.

Christine W.
INFINITI I35
04/20/2019
Great service, friendly staff
My husband and I moved to Gold Beach a little over 3 years ago after retiring and as with most major events an avalanche of other things started. While working on our house my car started having problems, but with being in a new town and not knowing a reputable mechanic, we just put it in the garage to deal with at later date. However, a couple of weeks later, our truck also began having problems and faced with a partially torn apart house and no vehicles, we started asking around and every single person recommended Tim. That being said, Tim got both vehicles repaired within a few days and at a very reasonable price. Needless to say, we've been bringing our vehicles to him since and highly recommend him to anyone that asks.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much , you guys a very nice