GD
Greg D.
Port Orford, OR
04/15/2021
It’s my goto shop for all my needs the best around
They know what they’re doing I use them for all my wrenching on my truck.thanks again

Maureen W.
Wedderburn, OR
Great Service at Precision Performance
I have been taking my cars to Tim since he first opened up his garage on Highway 101 in Gold Beach.
I enjoy the interesting chats with Tim and his lovely wife.

Jim B.
very good
It's always a pleasure to do business here. The owners know what they're doing and are always kind.

GK
Grant K.
Ram 2500
Great air system
Had a viair on board air compressor system installed on my truck. The system works great and all issues were repaired in a very professional and timely way. I have enough faith in there workmanship that i was going to let them install a new state of the art snorkel system. However i am having second thoughts about having a hole cut in my $80,000 truck. Time will tell. Thanks to all the employees for the work they have done. My truck looks great.

JUSTIN A.
04/14/2021
Performance at it's best!
They never let us down! Highly recommend you go there! Excellent work. Our truck is always in great hands with Tim and his crew, thanks so much guys! We're so glad we found years ago ☆☆☆☆☆

GK
Grant K.
Ram 2500
04/13/2021
Air system is working great
Took my truck in 8 a.m. Tuesday to see if the leak could be found. The young man (I didn't ask his name) who took everything apart and found and repaired the leak was as professional and cordial as anyone i have encountered. Thank you. It was the first time i had seen the entire system. It is done with great craftsmanship and know how. Thanks Tim.
Tim H. from Performance Tire Factory responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you Grant, You are right , he is amazing, all my guy are great, there are three master techs.  Thank again

TA
Travis A.
Brookings, OR
GMC Savana Passenger
04/07/2021
Customer service the way it used to be...
There’s a reason this business has been operating for as long as it has. I love the way I’m treated when I do business with Tim. The shop took care of everything I needed, and sent me out the door in a timely fashion. I will always recommend this shop, and I’ll continue having all of my vehicles serviced by Tim and his crew. He runs a tight ship.

Tim H. from Performance Tire Factory responded on 04/12/2021

MIKE W.
Fantastic service
I called and spoked to Tim and he very quickly figure out the problem on the phone . I asked him for a possible cost and he nailed it. I had the problem fixed for the coat that was quoted.

Tim H. from Performance Tire Factory responded on 04/12/2021

DAVID L.
Great shop
Quick, knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. Highly recommended

BW
BRIAN W.
GMC Yukon
Just fine
Just fine

Thanks Brian

Jim A.
periodic maintenance
Periodic maintenance on a 2006 pickup. Work don on time and fair price. I am not the first owner, so I keep coming back to make sure that there were no hidden problems.

ROBERT H.
Sixes, OR
Very Professional and friendly service
Excellent service both times I’ve been there. They did great work on my car and truck. But they did a slam dunk on my car 👍 Tim Harding runs an awesome shop and provides quality service!! AND he drives a JET BOAT!!!! And he’s a world Champion jet boat racer
He has raced boats with JET MOTORS IN THEM 👍👍
I love boats haha but his has a jet motor in it 🤣
Great professional and quality service from Tim and his crew in Gold Beach Oregon

CN
Chris N.
04/06/2021
Always efficient and helpful!

LC
LES C.
04/06/2021
Quick in and out as promised.
Quick in and out as promised.
Tim and his crew diagnose the problem and fixed it the same day.

Thanks Les

WD
William D.
04/05/2021
Quality work with little wait time
Only place I take trucks, reliable, efficient work.
Tim H. from Performance Tire Factory responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you thanks for the nice chatting