Overall Rating 4.8571443/5Overall Rating 4.8571443/5Overall Rating 4.8571443/5Overall Rating 4.8571443/5rating 4.8571443
Overall Rating 2.2857157/5Overall Rating 2.2857157/5rating 2.2857157rating 2.2857157rating 2.2857157

Dennis B.
10/19/2018
Honesty, workmanship and a good warranty back up and beyond.
Moved to Gold Beach twenty years ago and Tim the owner has always been fair in pricing and dependable workmanship with a great warranty.
I have and will always recommend Tim and his team .

SG
Steve G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/16/2018
Outstanding as always. Precision Performance is the only place I will have my truck or boat serviced
Tim and his staff have always done an outstanding job from routine maintenance and extra services on my truck to building a new engine for my boat, testing the engine and updating the carburation to maximize its performance. I have absolute confidence that whatever I need or want to have done, it will be done right and at a very fair cost

MA
Martin A.
San Francisco, CA
10/13/2018
Great service & Honest
The service here is fantastic. They have coffee in the waiting room, and the wait was pretty short. As for quality of work, I was only having my rear tires changed, but they noticed my front valve caps were missing & even replaced those! The quote i received was $33 less than my Invoice / bill. I didn't notice until I got home (I am from california where there is sales tax, so just assumed it was tax). When I spoke up, Tim was happy to refund the difference.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 10/14/2018

Thank you, I sent you a re score request for your last review. Again sorry for the quote confusion Tim

PS
Paul S.
10/13/2018
Paul Smith's 2018 Tacoma
Tim Harding is always very patient and understanding of my automotive needs. He has the patience of a saint. My wife and I have been loyal customers of his for the past 30 Years.

Thank you Paul.  You guys are the best

KL
Ken L.
10/05/2018
Fast & Friendly
The owner Tim and his crew bend over backwards to provide fast & efficient service Every Time.Thanks!!

Bunny H.
Volkswagen Jetta
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Bunny said Tim has always done a good job and the service is timely.

Thanks Bunny

Daniel C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend this business for service.

MA
MARTIN A.
San Francisco, CA
Scion FR-S
09/30/2018
Honest & Great Service
Great service here, short wait! I noticed when I got home, after scrubbing my wheels that they even went to the trouble to install valve stem caps on the front tires, when they were only changing my rear tires! When I spoke up about the quote & invoice price difference, Tim was happy to refund the difference.

09/30/2018
Quote on phone was $33 lower than bill
The service here was good, no complaints on that. Tim quoted me $340 for 2 new tires (235/50/r17) over the phone, including mount / ballance. I am from California, so used to paying sales tax, so $33 exta when paying just seemed like sales tax. Once I got back to my campsite, it dawned on me that there isn't supposed to be sales tax in Oregon. I looked at the receipt, and noticed the bill was $373-- they had also included an extra $5 in additional parts for valve stems-- but when I had asked them to replace my tire pressure sensor seals, they said they couldn't without charging me for a whole new tps kit-- so this was dishonest.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 10/01/2018

Martin I agree if I quoted you 340 it should of been 340. I am really busy at the front desk.  I didn’t write the quote down, you should have said something while you were there, I will send you a check for the diff. As for the 5 dollar charge that is hazard and shop supplies. As for the tpms seals we didn’t even discuss that.  Sorry for the mix up.  Tim

Kia Sorento
09/29/2018
Got in promptly. Vehicle was ready when promised. Great customer service.

Dusty W.
Brookings, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Dusty said the business owner, Tim, was wonderful.

Ryce H.
09/28/2018
very friendly
this store got the job done and was professional and very friendly while doing it - new home form car service
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 09/29/2018

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/27/2018
Tim's quick to get our vehicle serviced. He does a great job.
My trucks brakes went out. I had it towed to Tim and he was working on it that day. Tim has very fair prices and he's very prompt.

RUTH B.
Brookings, OR
09/27/2018
No Gimmicks
This was a straight up business transaction. I bought two tires and they rotated my tires for free. I felt it was very generous and that they did a good job. It did not take long either!
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 09/28/2018

Thank you Ruth.  It was a pleasure doing business with you

Steve B.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the business did good work and they're the best.

CK
Catherine K.
09/25/2018
Personal and quick service
Personal quick service is excellent.
Tim H. from Point S Tire / Precision Performance responded on 09/26/2018

Matt M.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said this business has always do a good job for him. He uses them exclusively.

Thanks Matt

Bob M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/23/2018
"A" service and a slow leak.
I took my MBZ 350 CLK in for an "A" service and a slow leak in the left rear tire. I learned two things. First, the fuel filter is built into the tank. Second, aluminum rims on the coast can corrode and develop bead leaks.
It's amazing the things one learns just by being alive.

Thanks Bob. Nice car

RICHARD W.
Alamogordo, NM
Ford Transit Connect
09/22/2018
Very Helpful
We were on vacation and had a tote issue. Tim helped us get it replaced.

Great service, I can truly say that after 27 years in the business myself. Fair price and quick service.

Thanks Tim!

Dana M.
Ford Econoline Cargo Van
09/22/2018
Madd skills.
240,000 miles on my van and still rolling thanks to these guys. They've gotten quite a few of my traveling friends out of jambs and back on the road too. Pure stoke. And they love dogs too. With gratitude and respect. ________\_

Thanks Dana.  Your great to chat with

Steve B.
Wedderburn, OR
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he has never had a bad experience at this facility. The employees are good. He won't take his vehicle anywhere else.