Latest Review about 2 months ago

Very pleased

Joseph M.
Punxsutawney, PA
08/01/2018
Techs arrived promptly. They were professional, completed their work and kept me informed as their work progressed.

CR
Charles R.
Westover, WV
05/13/2018
There is still a damage in the window. Can'''t be felt with a finger. Just see it.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 05/15/2018

Hello Mr. C.R.
  I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the results of your chip repair.  A chip repair is designed only to restore the structural integrity of the windshield.  Seeing that you cannot feel the damage I would say you have a solid repair.  Unfortunately chip repairs are not always a cosmetic fix and the initial chip can be seen.  Your insurance company will gladly approve the replacement of your windshield if you like.  My office has informed me that you have declined to have the windshield replaced at this time.
  Again, I'm sorry you have misunderstood the repair process and ask you to please contact us for the windshield replacement should you feel the need.

VW
Victor W.
Saint Clairsville, OH
05/10/2018
The only problem was that the installer did not clean the windshield. It had like a smeary, greasy spot where the work was done.

AC
Alan C.
Butler, PA
02/08/2018
Very pleased with your service man...he was very friendly and efficient.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 02/10/2018

Hello Sir,
  I couldn't be more appreciative of your review.  Most are always quick to comment on how well the work has been preformed, which is great.  However it is good to see that our customers also appreciate the professionals pro are proud to have on the team

GB
Glen B.
Albion, PA
12/14/2017
I contacted my insurer about my broken windshield. After all the claim work, he attempted to contact Pro-Tech but nobody answered the phone. I had to call myself to be certain that my claim was filed and to set up an appointment. They need to answer the phone.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 12/20/2017

Hello Sir,
  I'm upset to hear that your Insurance representative had trouble reaching us.  It bothers me because it is an issue that we work very hard to avoid.  With a full staff of customer service professionals, and an after hours phone service we usually have things covered 24/7.  I obviously apologize for the inconvenience and honestly thank you for the 5 star review.  I would love to have the opportunity to serve your auto glass needs in the future.

TW
Thomas W.
Rockwood, PA
11/01/2017
The technician was on time and very professional.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 11/03/2017

Thank you for the kind words sir.  We may not be on T.V. every half hour but we have been pros since 1972.

VS
Virginia S.
Mercer, PA
08/24/2017
A neighborhood repair facility was unable to complete my windshield replacement at their facility. This business came right to my house and had it repaired in about 70 minutes. I was so impressed and totally satisfied.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 08/28/2017

I'm pleased we were able to make things easy for you.  That's simply what we do.  We are always available to help.  Thanks for the kind words,

B.T.Dille

John W.
Templeton, PA
07/18/2017
To date, there have been no problems with the new windshield. Hopefully it stays that way.

Kristin B.
Almond, NY
06/16/2017
Kristin said the process was very easy from start to finish. She was relieved that they were able to repair her windshield while she was working.

TC
Terry C.
Brookville, PA
05/16/2017
Will never do business anywhere else!!
Great customer service! Pro-Tech Is super professional and their workmanship is #1. I will never use anyone else!!!

Regis W.
Clarion, PA
03/01/2017
The technician knew what he was doing and did it with great ease and accuracy.

NW
Nathaniel W.
01/05/2017
Nathaniel said the technician did a great job, they were very friendly and informative. However, he wasn't very happy with the customer service representative. When he asked if they've worked on Porsches before, they said no in a sarcastic manner. He had never heard of this business before and just wanted to know more about them. He stated he did not appreciate the attitude.

Janehusek D.
Shadyside, OH
11/23/2016
Easiest vehicle repair I've ever done. Very pleased.

PK
Peter K.
Canonsburg, PA
07/19/2016
While the technician was knowledgeable and did a good job, my wife commented to me twice about the language he used, including the F word more than once, which made my wife uncomfortable.

MF
Michael F.
Meadville, PA
07/15/2016
Excellent job! Well done!!!!!!!

CE
Charles E.
Claysville, PA
04/05/2016
prompt and efficient.
Bryan T. D., Account Executive from Pro Tech Auto Glass responded on 04/06/2016

Thanks for taking the time to let others know that we are always striving to provide every customer with excellent service.

Margaret D.
02/04/2016
I was very impressed with the quality of the replacement and the competence of the technician. The work was done in a timely manner. The Cust. Svc. Rep. was pleasant and knowledgeable. When I call The Hartford to make my claim, I was connected directly to Pro Tech. The entire process was quite "painless". Good Job!!

Thomas S.
Uniontown, PA
01/24/2016
Very professional and efficient

BT
Bonnie T.
Fairmount City, PA
05/07/2015
The repair man was very polite and did a great job.If I need any repairs in the future I will call them. Thank you for a great job.