CJ
CRAIG J.
Rahway, NJ
01/24/2021
I'm always treated kind and curiously.
Great place to get your car serviced.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 01/25/2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

PJ
PRASHANT J.
Princeton, NJ
01/19/2021
Honest, quick service
Very dependable service team. Honest and transparent work ethic.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 01/20/2021

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.”

KERRI/ALEX B.
Linden, NJ
Nissan Rogue
01/06/2021
Flat tire
I went for an oil change and explained my back lights were out and my tire light was on. Fixed everything but my tire. They told me it was a broken sensor. Two days later I have a flat tire. Now stuck trying to put air in it to find a place to fix it. I was a faithful customer to. So disappointed..
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 01/07/2021

IT HAS BEEN AROUND 5 DAYS SINCE YOU WHERE LAST HERE. IF THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH A TIRE LEAKING AND YOU SAW THE TPMS LIGHT COME ON. YOU COULD HAVE CALLED US OR JUST COME IN. NOW THERE IS THE POSSIBLITY THAT THE TIRE PICKED UP SOMETHING BETWEEN THE LAST 5 DAYS AND NOW THAT PUNCTURED THE TIRE, OR THERE IS A SMALL LEAK IN THE TIRE. WE ARE VERY SORRY THAT YOU GOT A FLAT TIRE. I CHECKED YOUR REPAIR ORDER THAT LISTS WHAT YOUR CONCERNS ARE. I DIDN'T FIND A REFERENCE TO A TPMS LIGHT LISTED. I DID FIND YOUR REQUEST TO CHECK THE LIGHTS AND THEY WHERE REPLACED. AS YOU KNOW PART OF OUR SERVICE IS TO CHECK ALL FLUID LEVELS AND TOP OFF, CHECK ALL TIRE PRESSURES AND SET TO MANUFACTURES SPECIFICATIONS AND CHECK ALL LIGHTS, BELTS , HOSES ETC. THIS WAS COMPLETED. YOU ALSO SAID WE RECOMMENDED A TPMS SENSOR REPLACEMENT. I CHECKED THE ORIGINAL TECHNICIANS PAPER WORK AND DIDN'T FIND A REFERENCE TO ANY ISSUES WITH A TPMS LIGHT. NORMALLY IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH THE VEHICLE WE WILL GIVE AN ESTIMATE FOR REPAIRS NEEDED, I DON'T FIND AN ESTIMATE FOR THE COST OF REPAIR UNLESS YOU DECLINED AN ESTIMATE. AGAIN WE ARE SORRY FOR THE ISSUE YOU HAD AND HOPE THAT YOU DO RETURN. YOU ARE A VALUED CUSTOMER AND WE STRIVE TO MEET ALL YOUR VEHICLES REPAIR EXPECTATIONS.

KT
Keith T.
Cranford, NJ
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Keith said this business had great service. They do not put him on the back burner, they do it and get him out on his way. He is satisfied with them. He likes them, they are excellent.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 01/06/2021

David R.
Jeep Cherokee
12/12/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Roberto. He said it was a good experience.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 12/14/2020

We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone”

KN
KIMBERLYA N.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/08/2020
Friendly environment
They did my inspection for my car really quick and fast didn't wait long until my car was complete

CD
CHANDRESH D.
Avenel, NJ
12/04/2020
Very Honest
During the repair they found that whole part does not require to replace.
Charged half then what was quoted.

Jose R.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/03/2020 Category: Service
Jose said he has been using them for years their service is quick he says he usually get his vehicle back in the same day
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 12/05/2020

Union, NJ
Nissan Versa Note
12/02/2020
Efficient, fair priced
Easy to schedule an appointment. Diagnostic and repair were done in 1.5 - 2 hours. Recommended!
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 12/03/2020

PAUL M.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
11/25/2020
Excellent service.
The staff is outstanding. Quick service excellent price.

LEEOR S.
11/19/2020
Honest, dependable, quick and professional.
There is NO other place I would bring any of my family's cars and NO other place I would recommend. YOU MUST use Quality Auto in Roselle Park, hands down.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 11/20/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated!"

FB
Fatimah B.
Maplewood, NJ
Ford Edge
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Fatimah said her vehicle had a major problem and she didn't have enough money to cover it. It wasn't a good price. She had to go somewhere else. But the two guys at the front desk are really nice and helped her a lot. They did the best they could.

GS
Grace S.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Grace said the business has always been honest. She has recommended for service.
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 11/12/2020

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING AND GIVING US A GOOD REVIEW. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO OUR BEST.
SHOULD YOU EVER HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR REPAIRS, PLEASE CALL ME AND I WILL DO MY UTMOST TO RESOLVE THAT ISSUE.

STAN S.
Dodge Caravan
11/05/2020
Friendly people , good mechanic
Always on time try help whit all car problem job done right. Very friendly people on front desk
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 11/12/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD REVIEW. WE ALWAYS TRY OUR HARDEST TO ASSURE ALL OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY WITH THERE EXPERIENCE.