LENONARD B.
Elizabeth, NJ
02/12/2019
quick and courteous service.

GB
Guichard B.
Newark, NJ
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Guichard said they did a good job and everything went well.

MIA M.
Kia Optima
01/30/2019
Great experience. It was fast, friendly employees. Def recommend this place.

Aj M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
AJ said he went twice with an online coupon, and the second time, they accepted it.

CD
CHRISTINA D.
Millburn, NJ
Scion xB
01/16/2019
Finally Fixed
I finally had the problem with my car fixed. Two previous car shoppes could not help me or rather gave me strange responses, which sent me to continue onto the next, and onto the next until I reached Quality Auto. I was happy to have an honest answer.

Josephine M.
Nissan Rogue
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Josephine said they people were very friendly and professional.

JOHN P.
Elizabeth, NJ
12/28/2018
Not great
Work on my car was done.
But instead of putting the wheels back on so that I could leave he started working on another job.
Apparently you do not have enough mechanics to cover your workload.

DERRIC G.
12/16/2018
Bad experience
Took 10 days to replace transmission
I was told it would be done in 4 days
Very disappointed
Jay C. from Quality Auto Center responded on 12/17/2018

We agree that this repair took much longer then anticipated. The transmission needed a complete overhaul. This took several days to complete and was originally set for return to customer about 4 days after dropping vehicle, Our vendor road tested the vehicle and found that a new torque converter that was installed was defective. This was an unfortunate issue which required the removal of the transmission. The defective part was returned and the replacement took an additional 2 days to deliver and then be installed and road tested. With the original transmission rebuild and then the defective part, the customer received the vehicle 12/8/18 and was returned 12/15/18. The customer has the right to complain about the length of time vehicle was out of service, however the time factor was not in our control. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused the customer.

YL
Yuryi L.
Parsippany, NJ
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Yuryi said he would recommend the business for service.

KETAN S.
Colonia, NJ
12/11/2018
Honest Mechanics
Exceptional Service, Reasonable Price. They understand your concern & fix the problem.

MK
Mariusz K.
Roselle, NJ
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Mariusz said the business's service was fast and affordable.

YJ
Yvonne J.
Suzuki SX4
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business does good work.

LEEOR S.
12/04/2018
Excellent service, excellent pricing.
As always at Quality Auto Roselle Park the guys at the shop are able to track down problems, know the correct fixes, and have great pricing. And they are always able to turn around the vehicle quickly. Wouldn't even think of going anywhere else.

MF
Mike F.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he has used this business for a long time. He was happy with his service.

RV
ROBERT V.
12/01/2018
Always great
Another great service on my second car.
German and Jay are just simply great.

KEVIN / RAQUEL B.
South Plainfield, NJ
12/01/2018
Had a tire blowout and called to see when I could get a new tire put on. He checked if he had a tire, which he did, and told me to bring it in I immediately took the car in, and within an hour car had new tire put on and I was on my way. The work was great and the price was very reasonable. Will go back with any furyher problems.

MN
Michael N.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the business took a little bit longer than he wanted to be there, but, everything went pretty good.

RV
ROBERT V.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2018
A big thank you
I have been doing business with Quality Auto Centers since I move to Roselle Park park a year ago.
Jay is a great guy and I believe that he will help you to find the right part and tires for your car.
No words to express my gratitude to everyone at Quality Auto Centers.

KJ
KERRI J.
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2018
Quality Service
I responded to an email sent from Quality Auto notifying me of service that I needed. I responded late at night asking for a 9am appointment that next day. Jay followed up before 830 stating he has confirmed my appointment. I showed up to get one thing but also was able to get other problems fixed that I had put off for awhile all in the same appointment. I left my car to be serviced and received a call from Jay maybe 2 hours later stating everything was done. I wasn't expecting such a fast turn around. My car is running great and satisfied with the teams work. See you in 3000 miles..

PH
Paul H.
Rahway, NJ
Toyota Tundra
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business did a good job and he would recommend the business for work.