Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5rating 4.3265304
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

11/16/2018 Category: Service

Hamden, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Very easy
Very easy and convenient , friendly and reasonable

Rowillie R.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Friendly Service
I stepped out while waiting for my routine maintenance, and the staff member kept me informed of my status and any necessary changes. Second time in for maintenance after purchasing my vehicle from Brandfon, and the customer service has been excellent every time I stepped inside.

HD
Honey D.
Safety Harbor, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The 30000 service was done quickly and thoroughly. Employees are friendly and efficient. I feel confident and secure knowing that my car is serviced by professionals.

LP
Lilliam P.
Bridgeport, CT
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and effecient
I dropped off my Elantra for a scheduled oil change and I was out of there in less than 30 mins.

LA
Luz A.
Mr.
Great service from John mercado.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great comment and 5 star review.

PE
Phillip E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Sparkling clean!
Wanna go to an efficient, clean & affordable dealership?? Then try Brandfon Hyundai
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

KW
Kiernan W.
Wallingford, CT
Good but not great
Took almost 2 hours from check in to drive off for what was to be an oil change, inspection, tire patch and rotation.
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the review. I will lok into this and call you to discuss further.

EH
Evelyne H.
North Branford, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Ray listened and responded
Ray was very concerned about my issues and sat with me patiently and listened attentively. I believe he genuinely understood and agreed with my issues (and boy if he didn’t agree he certainly knows customer service fantastically well - I felt it he was genuine). He did right and corrected the items needing correcting. Great experience the second time around and that includes my still having to go back one more time for a final fix.

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Good Sales experience, less so with service
I don’t like waiting almost three hours for going in for an oil change, a headlight fix, and a heater/ac issue...they included finding out what the check engine light was for. To leave with an adjustment on the heater only for it to not work three hours later ...now I have to go back. Buying the car was great...getting service not as great
RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the review. I will look into this and contact you today to discuss further.

RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for speeking with me today. I do appologize for the previous visit and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issues.

Concord, NH
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Brandfon went above and beyond to resolve my service issue.
After being contacted by Ray in Service to express his desire to resolve our service issue. I agreed to hear him out before changing service providers to my new Sonata, and I'm so glad that I did. He was personable and understanding to my issues as well as my expectations and my needs as I am disabled. We had fair and intelligent resolve to my situation, and because of this, and the way Ray handled the difficult situation, I have decided to trust my service on my new Sonata again to Brandfon. I was harsh in my first review, and hope this will give reason for reconsideration to anyone who may have thought badly about Brandfon because of that review. Larry Coulter

11/07/2018 Category: Service
complimentary oil change should not include a scratch in the paint.
regrets.
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the review. We did speak on the phone and you were suposed to come in today for me to look at. What happened?

RAYMOND M L., SERVICE MANAGER from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for giving us a chance to make it right.

EH
Ermelinda H.
Guilford, CT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The service team is always ready to help, conscientious of my time and needs. My service tech always leaves the car clean and makes sure everything is in order. The reminders for service are also helpful.

Joseph S.
Guilford, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Progress Report of Vehicle Servicing
Staff is well informed & friendly. The waiting area is comfortable, clean and replete with amenities!
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review.

John W.
Quality Service
We are on our fourth series of owning/leasing Hyundai vehicles since the 1980's. So far, this dealership outshines any other we have dealt with; in terms of Customer Service.
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for awesome comments and the 5 star review.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Communication
The manger contacted me about my last experience and explained the situation and did what he could to accommodate me. Communication goes a long way and is key in customer service. I will continue to use Brandfon Hyundai service.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Usually good service but not this time
Bad experience this time but usually on point.
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for the review. I can asure you we are in contact with Hyundai regaurding this issue. I will contact you today to discuss further.

ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you for speaking with me this morning and understanding.

Dylan M.
Amazing customer service
Team went well above and beyond what I expected to deal with a particularly aggravating issue getting extended warranty company to cover cost of repairs.
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the review. Let us know how our dealership can get 5 stars next time.

TR
Tona R.
The Staff Is Very Pleasant And Professional
My Vehicle Was Done In A Timely Fashion.Very Pleased With The Service.Staff Members Were Very Pleasant And Professional.
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review.

James B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent customer service.
The service department is Great. In and out in no time.

West Haven, CT
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Everything good but service writer
ISAIAH R., Service Manager from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for the review. I will look into this and contact you shortly.

RO
Robert O.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there !!!!!!