Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5rating 4.1
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2
Thomas L. on 01/17/2018
"First Service - New Car"
Great, very easy to schedule visit. Took me right in. Very quick and careful service. Good communication, I left so they had to call me ... got right through to me. They even washed the car!
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 07:50 AM
Elizabeth M. on 01/16/2018
"The exemplery service!"
Was treated so well!! Have had many services performed over the years on my car and in the last 15 years of Hyundai service this visit stood out even though it was just an oil change.Everyone so helpful and friendly!!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
The service department!!
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 11:31 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for rating your recent visit to Brandfon a 5 star. The team works hard to ensure that each guest receives excellent service each visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance appointment.

David G. on 01/14/2018
"SERVICE DEPT....."
NICOLE AND JOHNNY CONTINUE TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:01 PM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating and kind feedback. The team truly takes pride in ensuring our guests receive excellent service each visit. We look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance visit.

Lora S. on 01/14/2018
"Excellent service"
Excellent service. Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/14/2018 06:39 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. The service team truly takes pride in ensuring all guests receive excellent service. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicles next routine maintenence appointment.

Robin R. on 01/13/2018
"Pleasant staff"
Satisfied
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/13/2018 04:42 PM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words about the service team. They take pride in ensuring all of our guests receive prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable service you deserve. We look forward to seeing you next routine maintenance appointment.

Verified Customer on 01/13/2018
"Close to home"
Good work
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 06:22 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and rating your expirence 4 stars. We look forward to providing the same excellent service next routine maintenance visit.

James M. on 01/11/2018
"No appointment "
I went in Friday afternoon for an oil change with no appointment and was accommodated. I did have to wait almost 3 hours but I had a book and magazine so it was no problem.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 01/11/2018 11:12 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and for providing feedback. The service team will accomidate in anyway we can. Excellent service is what we take pride in. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicles nezt routine maintenance visit.

Amanda K. on 01/11/2018
"Nicole! "
Nicole is the bomb.com! Always so personable, helpful, sincere, & honest. I know my car is in good hands when I give her my keys.
Each oil change is nothing short of fantastic. The guys in the shop really know what they’re doing.
Scheduling, and coming in is always easy to do here. I always feel welcomed.
Wouldn’t change a thing!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/11/2018 09:51 AM
Peter K. on 01/10/2018
"Great service!!"
Fast and curteous
Review Created: 01/10/2018 11:31 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

I want to thank you for taking our survey about your recent at Brandfon Hyundai. The service team takes pride in ensuring that each guest receives prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable service. We look forward to seeing you for your next routne maintenance visit.

Michael L. on 01/10/2018
"Satifisfied"
Satisfied
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/10/2018 05:11 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you for taking our survey. The service team takes pride in ensuring that each guest receives the excellent service they deserve. We look forward to seeing you during your vehicle's next routine maintenance appointment.

Robert B. on 01/08/2018
"Clean waiting area and service department and knowledgable and courteous attendants "
A-1 - Thumbs up
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 07:49 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and your excellent feedback. I will happily share your comments with the rest of our service team. They truly take pride in ensuring all of our guests receive the prompt, friendly, knowledgeable service they deserve. We look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance appointment.

Jeanette R. on 01/07/2018
"Good costumer service"
I took my car for a light that went on in the engine, they fixed the issue, my car was still under guarantee.
Review Created: 01/07/2018 11:58 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/09/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and rating your expirence 4 stars. The service team works hard to ensure each guest receives excellent service. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Verified Customer on 01/04/2018
"Mr. R. Maebry"
I really recommend pursuing a new vehicle from Brandfon Hyundra.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/04/2018 10:05 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and for your kind words. The team at Brandfon takes pride in ensuring all of our guests receive excellent service from all departments. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicles next routine maintenance appointment.

James B. on 01/03/2018
"Customer Service"
Friendly and personable service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 01/03/2018 08:20 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you for rating your recent expirence at Brandfon 5 star. Jonny and the rest of the service team take pride in ensuring that each guest receives excellent service each visit. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicles next routine maintenance appointment.

Douglas P. on 01/02/2018
"Awesome Service"
The service rendered was excellent. People friendly staff and very efficient.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 01:56 PM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and your kind words about our service team. They truly take pride in ensuring our guests and their vehicles receive excellent service. We look forward to seeing you for your next routine maintenance visit.

Carole B. on 01/02/2018
"Great service helpful people "
All recall items were done in a timely manner
Was pleased to use the ride home so I didn’t have to wait at the dealership
The service guy was very professional and pleasure to work with
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/02/2018 12:59 PM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for rating your recent expirence at Brandfon 5 stars and providing feedback. Our service team takes pride in ensuring that each guest and their vehicle receive the excellent service they deserve. We look forward to seeing you for your vehicles next routine maintenance appointment.

Verified Customer on 01/02/2018
"Problem Still Exists"
The work done was nothing more than the same work I had done in my own garage prior to bringing the car in. Disappointed with their efforts as a professional service center
Review Created: 01/02/2018 11:32 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

I want to apologize for your expirence and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Hyundai respects your privacy and sent this survey to me anonymously. I can not look into your repairs and would like to ensure your vehicle is operating per manufactures design and assist with the work that was not properly completed. Please contact me at your earliest convience to further discuss.

David C. on 01/02/2018
"Brandfon Hyndai - Maintenance"
While the location is convenient, and the staff courteous and friendly, and the facility is clean, I do not have lot of faith that the overall value of the maintenance service is as good as other maintenance garages in the area. And during my recent visit, they tried to convince me that I needed new spark plugs and battery when in fact, I did not. So I have to question their level of trustworthiness.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/02/2018 10:43 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and providing feedback on your recent visit. I did look into your records as we have only been a dealership for a year and 3 months. The spark plugs were not done at Brandfon. Quality Hyundai left us with some records and I went back through 2015 which is what they left and I see they recommended spark plugs and no record of them being changed. I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you further about your visit and the spark plugs and battery. Please contact me at your earliest convinence to further discuss. I would like to rebuild your trust in the dealership, we are honest and take pride in being trustworthy.

Verified Customer on 01/02/2018
"Efficient Service and Convenient Experience"
The downside of dealerships is always the higher hourly labor rate. But, increasingly, dealerships are compensating for that with free shuttles, comfortable waiting experiences, responsive scheduling, and online appointment scheduling.

Brandfon Hyundai has all of these. Yes, this is more expensive than a $90 / hr local mechanic. But, depending on your mechanic, this team almost surely gets the job done quicker. If it takes your local mechanic 4 hrs to do what they do in 3, the price difference cancels out.

I've always thought that you should look at a service center's shop floor to get a sense of how they will treat your car. The shop is immaculate.

If the price differential is tolerable for you, I recommend using this dealership.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 04:39 AM
Nicole F., Service Manager at Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/03/2018

I want to thank you for not only taking our survey and providing such kind feedback about your expirence. The service team takes pride in ensuring our guests receive prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable service in a clean enviornment. We truly look forward to providing the same excellemt service during your vehicles next routine maintenance appointment.