ReScore Reviewsā„¢ (53)

Overall Rating 4.3207504/5Overall Rating 4.3207504/5Overall Rating 4.3207504/5Overall Rating 4.3207504/5rating 4.3207504
Overall Rating 2.16981/5Overall Rating 2.16981/5rating 2.16981rating 2.16981rating 2.16981

EH

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Very personal service
Very personal service
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

glad you had a positive visit.

06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service again!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

glad you had a positive service visit.

Robert B.

Leslie K.
Madison, CT
06/18/2019 Category: Service
June 15,2019 service
My car was in for its 15,000 mile service. Everyone was friendly and helpful, as always.
I'm always impressed with cleanliness of this dealership. Even the area where cars are serviced looks like new! I would definitely recommend Brandfon Hyundai to a friend.
Thank you for your consistently excellent service.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

Joseph S.
Guilford, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2019 Category: Service
The Service Department Gentleman are always welcoming, pleasant & provide excellent Service!!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

thank you for your business. it is truly appreciated.

KO
Kathleen O.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
I knew I needed brakes but just couldn't seem to find time. Well it became pretty obvious that I could no longer wait. I dropped my car off at 8am. Was provided a ride back home by you guys. And my car was done as promised by 1pm. Check out was fast and I was able to use 2 coupons provided by Brandfon! Thank you.

jack ryan dealer/manager

Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

glad you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs

AK
Agata K.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
So great

GD
Gregory D.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The Service Dept. Is the Reason
The service Dept is the reason why I keep coming back to Branfon Hyundai! They are like a good friend and a kind neighbor! I commend then for their care and professionalism. They are one of a kind!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

thank you for teusting us with your service needs

North Branford, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Not trying to sell you another service, I like that they suggest Other services if needed
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

happy you had a positive visit.

AT
Anne T.
West Haven, CT
06/13/2019 Category: Service
A little extra help
Quick and friendly service with an extra!
I explained that I was hearing a rattle in my front end and was concerned. It turned out to be the belly pan was pushed up and the tech just reset the pan. Voila no more noise and no extra charge! No clue what a belly pan is just glad to be rid of the rattle! Thanks Branfon Hyundai!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting us with your service needs!

Andrew S.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Always great service here.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

happy to see you had a positive visit.

CA
Cynthia A.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

FM
Francis M.
My service
Easy to make an appointment quality service
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Christine C.
New Haven, CT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly staff šŸ˜
Always very attentive when I bring my car and always appreciate the multi point inspection
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

happy to see you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

North Haven, CT

West Haven, CT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Service appt
As usual I was taken on time and service was done in a reasonable amount of time. The PRIMARY reason I return to this dealership. Is that I am VERY PLEASED with the service advice I get from Jonny Wozniak. He is an OUTSTANDING representative for this dealership.

Wallingford, CT
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, reliable, all around great service each and every time I visit Brandfon Hyundai. I will definitely be back.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

glad you had a positive visit.

JV
Joe V.
06/10/2019
Staff
I purchased a 2018 tuson in December, a 2019 tucson in January that unfortunately got totaled by a out of control car on q bridge, Car keep me safe with a its safety features, I went back and bought a 2019 Santa fe SEL. Josh, Mike and John bend over backwards knowing what happen. Very happy. Great, honest dealership. Recommendation for everyone!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Happy to see you had a positive visit.

John K.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2019 Category: Service
If you can keep same people in the service area. I realize its a different owner since I bought my vehicle back a few years ago.
You are maintaining
your image as you should..

John K
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. all employees are in tact.