4.6

West Haven, CT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2020 Category: Service
The people are great
I always feel welcome and they take good care of my vehicle
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

FM
Francis M.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Francis review
Always feel like they care about their costumers
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/16/2020

Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Roseann C.
Branford, CT
Unhappy customer
The service in the garage was great. But I believe his name was John Evans, he’s the one that will stop me from ever buying another car there again. I purchased by 2017 Tucson there in January 2020. It was a rush purchase because my soon to be ex husband traded in his corvette to buy me a car before he left the state. We are going through a divorce. A couple of weeks after I bought the Tucson, I noticed the passenger side looked like ping city. We hurriedly bought the vehicle and did not notice it. I called and spoke to John Evans and he was adamant that there was nothing they can do, since the car left the lot. In 2015 we purchased a 2015 Sonata from this same dealer. When I had told my soon to be ex husband about this , he said they did nothing because I’m a woman, he would of never let them get away with it. So you can see, I will never buy another car from this dealership

Daniel C.

NN
Natalie N.
East Haven, CT
Natalie
Very pleasant and efficient answered all my questions
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

happy to see you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

North Branford, CT

07/09/2020 Category: Service
BRANDFON*HYUNDAI
This is My Third Car That I Bought From Here
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

thank you for your loyalty and for trusting us with your service needs.

LF
Leonard F.
Springfield, MA
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Mens bathroom
No paper towels...while there was an air dryer I would prefer during this Coronavirus time to have a paper towel to open the door seeing there was no way to push out as the door opened inward. Overall the bathroom needs work, broken electrical outlet and the floors need some up keep. Seeing this appointment I had was early Monday mourning it wasn't a case of heavy use from customers I'am just a regular blue collar worker and don't demand pristine conditions but I just feel this didn't measure up to just regular maintenance.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

thank you for your comments. we will definately take a look and address your concerns. thank you for trusting us with your service and parts needs.

Denise D.
07/06/2020
I gave 5 stars not one
I apologize, something must have went wrong while doing my review. I gave 5 stars not one. Johnny is wonderful and gave excellent advise.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

i will send you a re-score request and you can update your score.

your loyalty is greatly appreciated

Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

thank You! All good and we appreciate your loyalty.

please stay safe.

Title says it all

ME
Michelle E.
Customer Service
I bring my car to this dealership mainly because of the customer service care I receive from Johnny is above and beyond. He goes out of his way to ensure the customers needs are met.

ED
Enrico D.
East Haven, CT
Review
My first time working with the dealership and the service department and it worked out ok.

RD

06/27/2020 Category: Service
Reliable
Happy costumer
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Happy your Happy! Thank you for trusting us with your service needs.