Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5rating 4.3265304
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

BR
Bonnie R.
Great experience
Good experience

LR
Louise R.
East Haven, CT
Customers sevice
My car is always taken care of in a timely manner. Everyone i have dealt with in the last 5 years are always very helpful, answer all my questions about the car and make sure I'm satisfied with what they did.

Sine C.
West Hartford, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/18/2018 Category: Service
I have to wait for my car while it’s having service so I appreciate how quickly it’s done - also appreciate the nice waiting area, coffee and donuts!!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

Contessa B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
First time visiting very good experience. Everyone was nice and helpful. My Aunt recommended your service center. She say she always had a great experience.

Good Morning,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your car. I am pleased you had a positive visit.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
Why I come back
The service department really tries hard and I do trust them for assistance and car knowledge but I feel on some days the service desk is under staffed causing longer wait times or to get answers when you call for a problem. I will keep coming back as long as I have my Tuscon.

Good Morning,
Thank you for your feedback. We are in the process of hiring a 3rd service writer to cut back on the wait times. That person should be on board right after the first of the year.

enjoy your holidays

ES
Elizabeth S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
The people esp. Johnathan George And Tony all are exceptional
⭐️I bee a HYNDAI. Customer since 2002 cease of these peple and great car service...
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

thank you for the kind words and thnk you for being a loyal customer.

ES
Elizabeth S.
North Branford, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent services
Service and staff are attentive and courteous

CG
Cheryl G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
They are friendly and efficient

PF
Pat F.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/09/2018 Category: Service
car
tell you exactly whats going on with your car

Marvin G.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Owner
good service and nice people

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Sales/Service
I found my salesman (Tyler) to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful in getting me into a car that I can afford - for this reason I definitely recommend Brandfon Hyundai.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Good Morning,

Thank You for the kind words. Congratulations on the purchase of your new vehicle.

FR
Flora R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Service, friendly atmosphere, cleanliness. Very nice atmosphere
Time went by quickly. An all around pleasant experience.

Linda M.
Clinton, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
I do like the people there they are very courteous and helpful. I come all the way from Clinton to go there. I have gone to Old Saybrook and do not like them at all

Good Afternoon,
Thank You for your response. Hopefully we can meet your time expectations in the future. When you come in for an oil change, we also to a complimentary alignment check, battery check and a multi point inspection. We truly appreciate your business.

Have a happy and safe holiday season.
Dealer/ Manager

Jeffrey H.
Customer Focus and Results
The customer service was first rate. The rep responded to my tough situation by doing all she could to expedite the work, kept me informed and showed genuine delight in the good outcome when she delivered the car back to me. Behind her, of course, were technicians who did a aolid job - far more solid, in fact, than the previous team who worked on this car. This was my first experience with Brandon and it was a good introduction.

Good Morning,

Thank You for the opportunity to handle your automotive needs. We are happy you had a positive expierence.

Have a happy and safe holiday season

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

New Haven, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Some questions.
Communication in terms of scheduling and maintenance being done was good, but whether or not care was taken with the vehicle throughout the service is questionable.

Went for an oil change, and added on a car wash. I assume that the oil was changed satisfactorily simply b/c nothing disastrous has happened in the miles since the service, but the car wash was worse than what I would expect from a gas station drive through, and somewhere in the process, my car ended up with big scratches on the hood. The whole thing just left a question mark in my mind as to how well the car was taken care of.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Good Morning,
I will be in touch with you today to make arrangements to take a look at your car. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Jack Ryan
Dealer/Manager

Good Morning,

Please call me when available at 203/315/2900 ext: 209.

DF