Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5Overall Rating 4.3265304/5rating 4.3265304
Overall Rating 2.20408/5Overall Rating 2.20408/5rating 2.20408rating 2.20408rating 2.20408

Luis S.
West Haven, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Your people
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

happy to hear you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

North Haven, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs

LU
Luis U.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The woman who helped was very friendly and remembered me from the last service visit.
She had everything ready right when I walked in, they were very quick, and I was extremely satisfied with their quality of work on my car.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

AP
Alicia P.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and efficient came in for a oil change and was pleased with the service. My tires were low and they filled them without me asking them to. And the whole process didn’t take that long.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Durham, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Concerned that all service was not performed adequately.
Everything was great, except what I described in my comment on the previous page.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. would like to discuss the mess up with your car wash the next time your in.

North Branford, CT
Professional
Prompt, friendly, and professional
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

happy to hear you had a positive service visit.

MJ
Mary J.
New Haven, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Very good
Staff is friendly and the cleanliness of the place.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. Please let us know what we can do to make your next visit a 5 star visit.

Shirley M.
Very happy
I make appt early cause i dont want to spend the day there they get me in & out

VA
Vincent A.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Reliable friendly service
Johnny in service is excellent. Friendly and honest, and very helpful. The entire staff always go above and beyond what is called for.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

happy to hear you had a positive visit. we appreciate your loyalty and business.

Judy M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

happy to hear you had a positive visit. thank you for your business.

AD
Ann D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
Always satisfied with service and honesty.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. we appreciate your loyalty.

David C.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
They are always knowledgeable, helpful, and are very good at explaining all your options.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

RP
Roger P.
02/04/2019 Category: Service
When servi is great .John and assistants are very helpful.
Every one is customer oriented.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. I am happy to hear you have a positive visit.

LC
Laura C.
Hamden, CT
02/04/2019 Category: Service
The Best Customer Service!
Always a pleasure!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

VT
Vincent T.
New Haven, CT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/02/2019 Category: Service
good
VERY GOOD

Andrew S.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Always great service whether it be sales or repairs. The service techs are the best around. Comfortable setting when waiting your car.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

happy to hear you had a positive experience. thank you for being a loyal customer.

AK
Andrew K.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Great Service....Again!
The service team did a wonderful job getting much of my needed repair work covered by my extended warranty company. Vehicle was finished when promised. Everyone was super helpful including both service writers, the shuttle driver and of.course the technicians.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

thank you for the kind words. i am happy we exceeded your expectations. we appreciate your loyalty and business.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Regular Service and Full Check Prior to a Trip
Jon was great in managing the service and not trying to "sell" me something that I did not need. I appreciated his honesty and the time he took to explain the service that was given, not needed at this time, and most likely necessary at my next service.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

happy to hear we lived up to your expectations. thank you for your loyalty and business.

01/28/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased!
Close to where I live. Ease of setting an appointment time that fits my schedule. Treated respectfully.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. we appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I continue to be very pleased with the service I receive at this dealership..
Special thanks to Johnny and Tony!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

happy to hear you had a positive visit. we appreciate your loyalty.