4.6

Overall Rating 4.3571404/5Overall Rating 4.3571404/5Overall Rating 4.3571404/5Overall Rating 4.3571404/5rating 4.3571404
Overall Rating 2.16071/5Overall Rating 2.16071/5rating 2.16071rating 2.16071rating 2.16071

John H.
West Haven, CT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2019 Category: Service
No pressure dealership.
Helpful, attentive to you questions and needs and no high pressure sales.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

LN
Lisa N.
Bridgeport, CT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Overall I was satisfied with service to my 2018 Sonata.

Robert S.
Milford, CT
11/15/2019 Category: Service
computer update and steering update
easy to make my appt. pulled in Monday morning showed the service tech the steering problem, he brought me inside looked up my car and explained that both the computer and steering updates were no charge. A young man gave me a ride in the shuttle. My car was done when they said with no problems.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

happy to see you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

Joseph F.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/14/2019 Category: Service
A car wash will be nice what a oil change
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

John M.
Meriden, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2019 Category: Service
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
Wouldn't take my car anywhere else! Quality, fast and friendly service every time!

RK
Randall K.
Branford, CT
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Expensive but the people are great
Title says it all
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

glad to see you had a positive visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

VD
Very good

PR
Pamela R.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Nice facility and good service
I went in for an oil change and tire rotation. The dealership is clean and the employees were very friendly. I ended up needing a minor recall taken care of - a computer update on my car - so it took a little longer than I expected to be there. Otherwise everything went well.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

glad you had a positive visit. hopefully we can make your next vivit a five star visit.

EL
Emaritta L.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I had a diagnostic done on my '13 Elantra. Results were written and explained in detail by Johnny the service rep
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

glad to see you had a positive visit

ES
Elizabeth S.
Guilford, CT
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai People
The people I esp rely on George and tony since I’ve been coming for years and trust their suggestions totally , which is what happen my last visit Geo said I needed to rotate and balance tires so I just do it... 👍tks all people at desk great too 👍
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Carolyn B.
10/31/2019
Rick was Awesome!
Rick was very patient and worked diligently to find the vehicle and color I wanted. He was very informative, friendly and accommodating.

Brandfon has a great team working for them. I really appreciate John, Rick & Wes!

Thanks guys!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

thank you for the kind words and trusting with your transportation needs.

GD

Branford, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Lease turn in
Mike Canty was great! Save me a lot of money!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

thank you for the kind words and thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

ES
Elizabeth S.
North Branford, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful,courteous
Staff and techs are knowledgeable and trustworthy
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

thank you for trusting us with your parts and wervice needs

Clinton, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2019 Category: Service
People and service
My interaction with the service department at Brandon Hyundai was excellent. Service rep was polite and knowledgeable and explained to me what was done. I will definitely return and refer them to friends.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

PF
Patrick F.
North Haven, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/21/2019 Category: Service
friendly personnel
service done in a reasonable amount of time

LN

BW
Barbara W.
Trumbull, CT
10/20/2019 Category: Service
I love pulling my car inside the building for service.
The service dept. is very helpful and friendly.

Lora S.
North Branford, CT
10/19/2019 Category: Service
The service is always great.

AA
Ali A.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Longer than expected
It took almost two hours to only change the oil I don’t know if they provide an update during service or not.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. Although we do a complimentary battery check, alignment and multi point inspection, it should not take two hours. let me check and see if it needed anything else and get back to you.