4.6

West Haven, CT
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Pleased!!!
Good experience every time I go there. Thank you for your service and friendly environment.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Friendly people

Durham, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome dealership to deal with.

West Haven, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Acceptable Customer Service
Decent service for my first time there
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

hopefully we can make your next visit a five star visit. thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

GD
Gregory D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great Service as always
Scheduled Oil change! They also made me aware of some other things that need replacement. They were able to do everything at once. Saved me another maintenance appt. I do believe they even charged me for the labor for the other two issues! Outstanding!!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

glad you had a positive visit. thank you for your loyalty and trusting us with your service needs.

Branford, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/11/2020 Category: Service
A very pleasant experience
The staff is friendly. They provided me with a ride home. They called with with a progress report, an called me with a quote for the work that was necessary. Very professional.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

happy to see you had a positive visit! thank you for trusting us with your service needs.

Robert G.
Branford, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Consistently good service...
I continue to bring my 2014 Elantra here for service even though it is now out of warranty. Nice waiting area with wi-fi. Staff are very friendly and I find that they appear to be very trustworthy when it comes to recommendations regarding needed services and priorities.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Jeffrey M.
East Haven, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
Very pleased with the service.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Very professional workers!!! Very helpful too!!!

Richard M.
North Haven, CT
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Waiting room
Have doughnuts or Danish for am wait customers
Coffee is good but a snack would be great

JJ
Julian J.
Bridgeport, CT
02/06/2020
Great folks to work with. Best in the business.
Great dealership, Kodos to J.Evans and Sales Team. Best regards to the Service and Parts Department also. Bet Jack is in his pin-strips.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

thank you for the kind words and trusting us with your service needs. hope all is well.

JN
Joseph N.
East Haven, CT
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Needed fast service, do to blown tire, as always Jon in service always ready to help. All personnel are always ready to help.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

New Haven, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Recent service
Service and communication was great!!!!
I would definitely go back!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Excellent Service at Brandfon Hyundai
I always take my Hyundai Elantra to Brandfon Hyundai for service. They know the cars throughly, and know what they are doing, and do it promptly. I highly recommend them to all Hyundai owners! I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

EH
Ermelinda H.
Guilford, CT
01/31/2020 Category: Service
I was one of the buyers during the transition period of the buyout from Quality to Branfon. In the beginning it was tough road but now I can’t say enough about the service department especially John, Service Consultant and George and Tony, Service Techs. I can always feel confident they are there to help.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 02/03/2020