Daniel Max C.
Naugatuck, CT
2021 Hyundai Sonata
06/18/2021 Category: Service
Dawn in parts
Dawn in parts and her radiant raspberry hair makes the whole idea of servicing your car a pleasant thought. I will never, ever (and I mean eeeeverrrrr), go to Brandfon Hyundai without singing the theme song for 1990's Disney Channel hit TV series "Sister, Sister!"

"Talk about a two-way twister
Shaking up the family tree
With sibling synchronicity"

Idk about Chris tho...

2020 Hyundai Veloster
06/16/2021 Category: Service
No loaner cars available.
When your piece of junk car breaks remember brandfon hyundai has so few loaner cars stocked that when you need one for months and months the chance they will supply one is basically zero. Service staff is fine but unavailability of loaners for 2+ months is unacceptable.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

thank you for your comments. our service manager will reach out to you in reference to your visit.

AF
Andrea F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2021 Category: Service
When I arrived, Dave was informative, kind and funny. The oil change itself took over 2 hours even though I arrived 20 minutes before my appointment. The timeliness was not handled well.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/15/2021

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. we truly appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2021 Category: Service
very rude owner and staff at the service area
so angry at what they did to us that I don't want to talk about it. just don't go there.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

our service manager will reach out to you in reference to your service.

Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/17/2021

please reach out to Ed Marshall our Service Manager to discuus your visit.

GG
Gregory G.
2020 Hyundai Venue
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Service Interval Oil Change
Easily scheduled an appointment online the day before. The wait time was a bit longer than I imagined, BUT, considering I was able to get an appointment the following day when another Hyundai dealership told me it would be two weeks before I could bring the car in, I was fine with the wait time, approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. The staff was friendly and courteous.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Andrew S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable people. My car was taken care of on short notice.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Best Staff Ever
Always courteous and professional
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

thank you for taking the time to re-score your survey. we truly appreciate it.

MJ
Michelle J.
Branford, CT
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Quality of work
The service department was knowledgeable, friendly and had my car done in an hour.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

North Haven, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Expertise with their automobiles.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

05/24/2021 Category: Service
Everyone was super nice when I called. I had a flat tire. They allowed me to bring my car in same day. I left my car an Hyundai and went back home before I knew it they called and said it was ready. I took and Uber there which I didn’t mind but a gentleman let me know that I could have called them and they’ll pick my up next time. Absolutely great service no complaints!!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

thank you for trusting us with your service needs. happy to see you had a positive visit.

05/23/2021 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was on time and friendly.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Hamden, CT
05/22/2021 Category: Service
Amazing Service
My car was serviced right on time. I was greeted with great customer service. Any questions that I had was answered. I highly recommend!!!
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

ER
Ellis R.
West Haven, CT
05/20/2021
Krish Sharma - teacher par excellance
This is the second superlative review I am leaving for Krish Sharma. The previous review related to his very first rate management of my leasing arrangement for my Elantra. It came off without a hitch and I know I have gotten the best terms available under the circumstances. This equally positive review is occasioned by another exceptional performance: Krish’s painstaking patient and utterly lucid description of all the features of my 2020 Elantra. The Elantra is a wonderful vehicle but is largely computer driven, in my estimation. I have always been computer and mechanics challenged. Krishna spent a lengthy and painstaking period of time with me making sure that I understood all of the controls and features. He did with good spirit and much patience and I’m now in a position to enjoy my very fine car. Thanks, Krish
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

thank you for the kind words and for trusting us with your automotive needs.

RP
Raymond P.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2021 Category: Service
Conveniently located right off I-95
From scheduling an appointment, being greeted and then picking up my car when it was ready, the process was a breeze. Very helpful staff and the place was very clean.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Daniel C.
Naugatuck, CT
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
05/18/2021 Category: Service
James Richard Reid Jr.
There are not enough pleasant words to describe the gentle energy radiating from Jimmy Reid. That little love toy may very well be god's greatest gift to the world. I yearn for nothing more than to put him in my backpack & bring him to the beach.
Jack R. from Brandfon Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021