JO
John O.
Kenosha, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2020 Category: Sales
Very easy to buy a vehicle here
This is a good dealership to buy a vehicle from, it was nice to deal with Jovin my salesperson and Scott the manager, well done guys, love the vehicle.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

john,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with us and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

John,

Thanks you so much for the opportunity in working with us!
We hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

MT
Mark T.
Kansasville, WI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/08/2020 Category: Sales
Fair deals, no hard pressure sales.
We bought a new Hyundai Palisades. The salesman, Bret, was very helpful in finding the vehicle with all the options we wanted, at the price we Felt comfortable with. They also gave us a great price for a trade-in. His manager Scott, was very cooperative and we did not have to go back-and-forth 15 times. The finance representative, Johan, got us in and out of his office in about 10 minutes and no high pressure to buy extended warranties we did not want. Very enjoyable experience.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Mark,

We appreciate the opportunity in working with you. We look forward to assisting you in the future for your service needs.

Kind regards,

Franksville, WI
2021 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2020 Category: Sales
If you think its going to be the same old song and dance routine...ITS NOT!!
I thought this was just going to be the same old car buying experience and i could not have been more wrong. The salesperson Billy at Racine Hyundai came out to greet us and asked me " What are you looking for today?" I think he could tell that i was already against the whole process. I wanted a vehicle with AWD, room to carry items, safe driving features but enough power to get me down the road and back again. He explained that things have changed here and we have a whole new buying experience and options that you decide on. We spoke for a moment and then he said " Lets get you into the Kona and take it for a drive and see if you like it!" We went for a drive and i did like it but i wanted something a little bigger and he said " We have the Tucson and lets see if you like that better?" I did and i had choices and it was exactly what I wanted without the 2 weeks or 2 months wait. We went inside he found the best price, the best purchase options, met the gentlemen that made sure i was happy and I knew the details or if i had any questions or concerns. The next thing i did was say "Thank You" to everyone and Billy then drove my Tucson home!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/10/2020

We really appreciate the feedback and hope we can assist you in your future en devours.

Kind regards,

GM
Gregory M.
Racine, WI
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2020 Category: Sales
Car 10
We have bought 10 cars from bill over the years. Straight, forward, and a great guy.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Gregory,

Thank you so much for the opportunity in working with Racine Hyundai!
We appreciate the Great Review.

Milwaukee, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2020 Category: Sales
Anthony Walker is very helpful
Anthony took the time to make sure I fulling understood the car after buying. Also when we talked numbers he really broke it down in a simple way that anyone could understand. I think after this experience we have become a Hyundai family. Bye bye Subaru!
ZACHARY S. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/07/2020

Hi, thank you for your kind review. We're pleased you had an excellent experience and hope to serve you again, in the future. Have a great day!

Burlington, WI
2020 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2020 Category: Sales
Thoroughness
had a great experience with jovy. came by a week oe so later and he helped explain a few things I still didn't understand. I couldnt believe how patient and caring he was.
ZACHARY S. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/07/2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're pleased you had an excellent experience and hope to serve you again, in the future. Have a great day!

James P.
Winthrop Harbor, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
09/01/2020 Category: Sales
Friendly people
The salesmen were helping each other and was assisting my family to make us feel important
ZS