4.5

Jason W.
Willowbrook, IL
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Skilled technicians
Skilled techs. Fast turn around . Great work .
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks for the great review!

WE
Warren E.
Bristol, WI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, and quick turn around
They got the work done quickly.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you for the great review!!

Milwaukee, WI
05/08/2020 Category: Service
Definitely Would Return Again
I was updated along the way via text message during my vehicle's service appointment. I thought the way a cool feature.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/09/2020

Thank you for the opportunity in working with us. We appreciate the Great Review!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Great
Professional
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survery and for the great 5 star review!!

ER
Eric R.
Kenosha, WI
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Very clean. Live updates on progress of maintenance. Thorough explanations and printouts. Wow, I will definitely return for my service needs. They raised the bar for others in the industry!
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you very much for the great comments and for the 5 star review!! See you next time!

WB
William B.
New Berlin, WI
05/07/2020 Category: Service
Once again I had a great experience at Racine Hyundai. Keith Werderitch handled my appointment and did an outstanding job with everything.
THANK YOU !!
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey!!  We appreciate your business!

Angela S.
Lake Villa, IL
05/06/2020
Personable and Comfortable
I don't know about you, but for me, buying a car is serious business. I rarely buy a car, but when I do I always feel when I go to dealerships I have to have my guard up because I am sure many of us have that thought, "They just want to sell me a car and do not care how they do it". This was how I originally came to Racine Hyundai. I had my guard up and was ready to not be swoon or taken advantage of by a pushy car sales person. My guarded feeling quickly decreased as I was working with Anna Werve. I came to Racine Hyundai with one car in mind. I had done my research and I had my focus on a Toyota RAV4. While on the test drive my sister and I were discussing a couple of things about what I was looking for in the car. Anna listened to my wants and needs of a car and talked to me, not as a pushy sales person, but a genuine human being who really wanted me to make the right choice for myself, not just to make a commission. I mentioned how my husband was a pretty tall guy, and being a pretty tall girl, she offered to sit in the front to give me better idea of how much room my husband would have sitting in the car. At the end of our time together, she did not give me that one liner that I really can't stand from most sales people, "What can I do to get you to leave with this car today"? While I did not buy the RAV4, the reason was not because of anything Anna or Racine Hyundai did wrong. Anna understood my needs as a customer and as my sister stated to me, "She read the room". If the other sales people are anything like Anna Werve, I would say you are in good hands.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/09/2020

Angela,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity in working with us.

Samantha S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Friendly environment and got my car done very quick thank you
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great 5 star score!! We appreciate your business.

VW
vicki w.
04/20/2020
Teamwork at it's best
WOW - what a great experience. I never expected researching and buying a new car could be so easy and fun. Every person I worked with was very knowledgeable and everyone at the dealership was nice, courteous and fun! I bought a new car and enjoyed the entire experience - beginning to end. Thank you to everyone!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Viki,

Thank you so much for the Great Review! We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hope we can assist you in the future.

TR
Thomas R.
Salem, WI
04/14/2020 Category: Service
What a Team!!
I'm still driving my 2011 Hyundai Sonata Limited, and that is because of the great service team at Racine Hyundai. Talk about professional and caring service. From the moment I called into report a broken spring coil, the service team went to work. They got an immediate clearance to pick-up the car and bring to Racine Hyundai. The part was not in the available inventory at the time. The service department got the part the next, installed the part as well as examined the rest of car. The mentioned, did not push, that I look at a new tie rod that was worn. Got it done. Other recommendations will get fixed shortly. Repaired, inspected and washed, and I was on my way in just over a day. Wow!

Always professional, always courteous and right on with the repairs as needed.

Would I recommend Racine Hyundai, I drive by several others daily, Racine Hyundai has proven to me they care about their customers.

Tom Reilly
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/14/2020

I'm so glad we were able to take care of all your vehicles needs.  Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such amazing comments and for the 5 star rating!! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Marie P.
Waterford, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Upon arriving for my appointment, there was no waiting. I was treated with respect by Giovanni, who got my information. Went over the previous service visits, and told me what was recommended for service, and what could wait. Wait time was pretty quick, for the service performed.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Marie,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with you and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Salem, WI
04/08/2020 Category: Service
service
I was so pleased at how well I was taken care of in light of the circumstances that we are facing.
These guys went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was as it should be.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/09/2020

Thank you very much for the kind comments and for trusting us with your business.  Also thank you for the great 5 star rating!!

Brian S.
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Becky S
Great service team. Explained everything clearly and wasn’t pressured about additional repairs
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great 5 star rating!

Rebecca S.
Lake Geneva, WI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Gio was extremely helpful, friendly and went above and beyond to take care of the issue I was having. What started out as a nightmare at a different service center turned into a great experience. I wish I would have just gone to Racine Hyundai in the first place. Definitely coming back.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thanks for the great 5 star review!!

Lynn M.
03/31/2020
Friendly people, comfortable waiting area
Giovanni Vargas was very nice to work with on various visits to the service department. He is very customer focused and easy to work with.
JASON K., Service Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2020

Thank you for the great review!