Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

JODI H.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service department and friendly.
I had a great experience. The repairs suggested were necessary and the vehicle runs great.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/07/2015

06/05/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Quality Service and Vehicles!
I am a first time driver of a Hyundai vehicle & I must say I am extremely impressed with the quality of service at the place of business. (I actually switched to Hyundai after years of being a longtime family owner to a different car company)! Truly above par.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/07/2015

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Hyundai. Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
06/01/2015 Category: Service
Superb Customer Satisfaction
I am greeted with friendly customer service. All work done on vehicle is explained. Vehicle is ready on time for pick up. Also the expanded service hours on weekday nights and late afternoon on Saturdays.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to offer positive feedback.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!
Thanks again,

HH
HOWARD H.
05/31/2015 Category: Service
know the way they treat me
good service
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/01/2015

Hi Howard,
Thank you for taking the time to offer positive feedback.  We truly appreciate your business!
Thanks again,

Alyssa B.
Sturtevant, WI
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/28/2015 Category: Service
30,000 Hyundai Sonata Service
I was treated wonderfully from beginning to end. Thank you for a great experience!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/28/2015

Hi Alyssa,
Thank you for taking the time to offer positive feedback to our staff, it is always nice to hear! We truly value our customers and work hard to take good care of them. We look forward to your next visit!

LARRY B.
Mount Pleasant, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2015 Category: Service
No Issues
Work was finished on time, cost as quoted with no issues. Friendly staff
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/20/2015

Hi Larry,
       Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business and value you as our customer!

DAWN B.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
05/07/2015 Category: Service
great service
always good service and everyone is nice
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you had a positive experience with us and we appreciate you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you at your next time of service.

Service & Parts Director

BARRY B.
Bristol, WI
04/23/2015 Category: Service
Nice write up done on time
They got me in on schedule completed the work on time and washed the car.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/24/2015

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we appreciate your business.

Joe T.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/18/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service
Went unannounced / walk in & mae me feel welcomed. They explained the type of work / warranty services available. Also kept me well informed.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/18/2015

Thank you for the positive review and the opportunity to service your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Parts & Service Director

AR
ANTHONY R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2015 Category: Service
nice people and fast service
No complaints at all
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/16/2015

The Racine Hyundai staff truly appreciates your positive feedback! Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving your future needs.

WN
WILLIAM N.
Oak Creek, WI
2011 Hyundai Azera
04/05/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly and genuinely concerned about customer satisfaction
I won't take my Hyundai anywhere else for service. Staff is courteous and genuinely cares about "getting it right" when it comes to servicing my vehicle.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

ROY H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/04/2015 Category: Service
30000mile checkup
No comments
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2015

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SD
sarah d.
03/28/2015
lowest prices and best sales person
I bought a pre owned Santa fe from Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai and I've never had a more enjoyable experience at a dealership, I was treated with respect, and Ryan got me exactly what I was looking for without a Hassel. They were very busy that day so while we were waiting to finalize the paperwork Ryan took it upon himself to buy my family lunch and had it delivered to the dealership! I've never been so pleased with the customer service we recieved, and Ryan follows up with us all the time to make sure everything is going good. I will be sending my friends and family to Ryan Vassar and Racine Hyundai
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2015

Congratulations on your purchase of a Santa Fe!  Thank you for taking the time to give Ryan, and Racine Hyundai this positive feedback.  We truly appreciate your business.

Racine Hyundai Sales Team

MF
MICHELE F.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2015 Category: Service
Good People Great Service
Honest folks who want customers to know and believe that you can count on them for fair prices and good work.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback. We truly appreciate your business.

Parts & Service Director

WK
WILLIAM K.
Mount Pleasant, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/23/2015 Category: Service
30,000 Mile Service
The service was performed as expected. Also purchased 5 new tires, balanced and aligned. Price of the tires was actually less than what was quoted.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/25/2015

Thank you for taking the time to take the survey for Racine Hyundai.  We appreciate your positive review. Your feedback is important to us.

Donald W.
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
03/11/2015 Category: Service
They strive to help
They made me happy.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/12/2015

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a positive service experience here at Racine Hyundai. We appreciate you as a customer!

JEAN S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
03/03/2015 Category: Service
They have good service men
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback, we are pleased to hear that our service team did a good job for you. We look forward to being able to service your vehicle in the future.

KR
Karyl R.
02/28/2015
Amazing Car Buying Experience!!1
I was in a very tough spot when I came to Ryan Vassar for his help in finding me a car. In fact, such a tough spot I didn't know if anyone would be able to help me...but Ryan at Racine Hyundai did! At first they didn't have anything on the lot that fit my needs but he searched high and low and kept his ears open for me until he found EXACTLY the right car for me and most importantly, at the right price. Even after finding the car Ryan worked hard to get me in it and get the payments where I needed to be every month. I honestly didn't think it could be done but Ryan Vassar did it! I highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop in to Racine Hyundai and speak with Ryan Vassar. He will go above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of which is something that is very hard to find these days. (Without annoying the crap out of you with unnecessary sales calls) Ryan was able to take a difficult situation I would have rather not been in and turn it into something amazing. I will with out a doubt be buying my next vehicle from Ryan at Racine Hyundai!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are glad to hear that our salesman Ryan did such a good job for you. We appreciate that you took the time to give us a review and appreciate you as a customer. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Drew M.
02/27/2015
Great experience
My wife and I thought that Hope was great. From helping my daughter with her homework while we waited for the finance office to free up, to her going out of her way to drop off our garage door opener that we forgot. Hope was very professional through the whole process. We will definitely recommend Hope and Racine Hyundai to our friends.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Mr. Murry, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent visit to Racine Hyundai. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our customers and love to hear that it is appreciated.

RK
RICHARD K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/04/2015

Thank you Richard for your feedback! We are happy to know that you had a positive service experience here at Racine Hyundai. We appreciate you as a customer!