4.5

Roy H.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Tech new what he was doing
Clean and Timely and friendly
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/29/2017

Roy,

Thanks for the great review! Hope we can meet you expectations going forward!

09/28/2017 Category: Service
great service once you get your appointment set up. The website had a nonfunctioning number.
Service was quick, efficient and above my expectations. I had marks on the car from being parked in an airport lot and they removed them all....just to be nice...Great job guys!
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/28/2017

Hey thanks for the great review!
We appreciate the opportunity in working you.

Sincerely,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2017 Category: Service
Customer
Staff was very knowledgeable and curious. The work we had done was superb.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Hey Thanks for the grewat review! We love to hear that we could do the job well.

Daniel R.
Libertyville, IL
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Maintenance
work performed n a timely manner.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you Daniel, for leaving us such wonderful feedback, we value you as a client here!

PW
Paul W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Good experience
Reasonable price and gave me the info on what did and didn't do, what should be done upcoming. Waiting area is good and so was WiFi
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Paul,

Thanks for the Great review! We appreciate the opportunity in working with you! We are here to make sure your service needs are met.

Judy C.
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Knowledgeable service team
I like that the service is explained to me and that any of my questions are answered respectfully, not treating me as if I should know the answers
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

Thanks Judy, for your fantastic review! We strive hard to give the best customer service, and I thank you for recognizing that!

Joseph L.
Island Lake, IL
09/21/2017 Category: Service
They go above and beyond!
Because of Nick, I take all of my cars to get the service work done there! You have a great guy in Nick.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/22/2017

We certainly appreaciae the opportunity in having you work with us and hope see you come back to the family!

PE
Philip E.
Salem, WI
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Service on time.
Brought car in for two re-call notices. Work was performed quickly and satisfactorily.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Thank you Philip, for your amazing review, we truly appreciate it and look forward to you next visit!

09/18/2017 Category: Service
First Service Visit
Received prompt attention. Dealership was clean and the coffee fresh even for my late afternoon appointment. Service rep. provided good explanations for the work being covered. Payment process was easy.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Gary, thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone about your visit and leaving this fantastic review! We value your business and look forward to your next visit!

PK
Pamela K.
Glenview, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2017 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
The mechanics at my local dealer in Illinois were on strike. I needed to get my Hyundai Santa Fe serviced for a long road trip to Denver CO.. Drove 50 miles to Racine Hyundai, they performed the service I requested while I waited in about an hour. I will defiantly consider Racine Hyundai again when I need service even though I would have to drive further. It was worth the trip. Thanks Racine Hyundai!
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Thank you Pamela, for your amazing review, we truly appreciate it and we're so happy you love this place as much as we do! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Orland Park, IL
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick response and reasonable price for the service provided.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a rock star review! We look forward to your next visit with us!

DV
David V.
Gurnee, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Respectful and efficient
I am appreciative I was able to make my appt
in short notice. The oil change was done in
A very timely manner. The car wash was an added
bonus and they even cleaned my inside front
window. Thank you!
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you David, for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! We look forward to your next visit!

HH
Harvey H.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2017 Category: Service
fast efficeint oil change
in and out in less than 30 minutes including a car wash
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Harvey for your valued feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you here again!

Roger B.
Bristol, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere.
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Roger for your rock star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time!

RK
Raymond K.
09/12/2017 Category: Service
Good Experience
Good service advisor-Nick
Abigail B. from Racine Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Thank you Raymond for your fantastic feedback! Nick is a great asset to our amazing service team, thank you for recognizing that! We look forward to your next visit!