Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078
Latest Review 29 minutes ago

Sara H.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Great Service!
I recently had my vehicle in for service, the service staff was really friendly and were able to answer all my questions and concerns. I will be using Racine Hyundai for all of my vehicle services!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your experience with Racine Hyundai.  We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward taking care of you and automotive needs for years to come!

AA
Anonymous A.
01/20/2015
No pressure!
I'v been searching for the perfect car for over a year. I thought I had finally narrowed it down to a particular model, but wasn't sure I could afford it. I'm a single mother of 2 and was also very leery about shopping on my own. I had been to other dealers and they made me feel as though I knew nothing and were very pushy and down right rude! Until I met my sales person Ryan Vassar at Racine Hyundai! I'v never had an easier more enjoyable car buying experience! I would feel confidant sending my friends and family to see Ryan! O ya.... I don't know how he did it, but he made it fit my budget, I am so greatful!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 01/27/2015

Dear Valued Customer,
We appreciate the time you took out of your day to compliment our saleman Ryan Vassar. We are very happy to hear that your car buying experience was so enjoyable here at Racine Hyundai. We look forward to being able to serve you and your family and friends in the future. Again thank you for your positive feedback!

GP
Gary P.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/30/2014 Category: Service
Awesome service people
Helpful and fast
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/30/2014

Thank you for the positive review. We applicate your business. Thank you

RZ
RUSSELL Z.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/28/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, clean, good coffee
Good service. Beat the estimate of time they gave me
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate your business.

Thnak you

JESSICA L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/23/2014 Category: Service
I had an excellent experience at Racine Hyundai. The turnaround time for my oil change, inspection, tire rotation was less than an hour. They got me in just before my scheduled appointment, and the assistant was quick to get me in and out to accommodate for my evening plans. I highly recommend this Hyundai location!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/29/2014

Thnak you

Mark D.
12/03/2014 Category: Service
redemption
I brought my 2013 Hyundai Sonata in to get my wheels repaired due to faulty equipment/installation. I was extremely happy that I was given a loaner car while my car was in for service. Due to the nature of the repair I was surprised that my car was ready by 4:30. When I picked up my car I was more than satisfied with the quality of the work. My wheels look like new.
I was glad that Raffaele took the time to discuss my concerns. Great job.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give Racine Hyundai's service department a review of your recent visit. We are glad that it was a positive experience for you, and we appreciate you as a customer. Thank you again for the positive feedback.

JOHN S.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2014 Category: Service
timely and considerate
Polite, knowledgeable and considerate.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/03/2014

BW
Barbara W.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
12/01/2014 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
They took us to an appointment and picked us up when we were done - while the car was being serviced on a Saturday! The driver was very professional and attentive - and a pleasure to talk to on the ride - even for his young age.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/02/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We appreciate that you took time out of your day to acknowledge the enjoyable experience that you had with our staff and we appreciate your business.

2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2014 Category: Service
fixed recall
treated great and fixed my problem
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014

Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate your business.

Raffaele DiMatteo

2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
10/21/2014 Category: Service
The Service Dept.
Joe and everyone that works in the service dept. are helpful and nice.
My Tuscan was ready before the time they said it would be.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/22/2014

Thank you for your feedback about your recent experience with Racine Hyundai's Service department. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!
Raffaele Di Matteo,

Waterford, WI
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
They answered our questions so I understood.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/17/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience and we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Raffaele Di Matteo, Service Director

Sturtevant, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Solid
I bought my car and service it here because of the amazing staff that not only knows your car but gets to know you as well. Great service, great cost, always going the extra mile. Not just a number, but a name.
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Raffaele Di Matteo,

KIM B.
Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
When I brought my car in for oil /oil filter change, tire rotation, etc., it was raining the service man helping me said he'd give me a card for a free wash at a later date. This is GREAT customer service, something that has been lacking in a lot of bussinesses. I will definaitly be back!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

Thank you for your recent review of Racine Hyundai's Service department. We are glad that you had an enjoyable experience at our store and we appreciate your business. Sincerely, Raffaele Di Matteo, Service Director

TERESA B.
Rochester, WI
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/24/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Larry as been very helpful each time I have needed service. I will continue to ask for and deal with him
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/25/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review Racine Hyundai Service Department. I will pass along your positive review to Larry. We appreciate your business and are looking forward to your next visit.

KEVIN M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2014 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai has very positive people working there.
I took my Sonata in for an oil change the end of July. I was immediately greeted by Joe and he said how much he enjoys seeing a "Sonata Platinum". I mentioned that I would be taking a road trip to Alabama later in the week. He suggested that we have our tires rotated as well. I am very glad that we did that. It took a little over an hour. My road trip went very well. Racine Hyundai is the nicest place to have auto service!
Raffaele D. from Racine Hyundai responded on 08/11/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appricate your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service.

KL
KATHI L.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/29/2014 Category: Service
William Sosbe
I like Racine Hyundai because of their kindness. Also, they let you know if any other problems of your car.
Larry R. from Racine Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Everyone of our customers are very important to us and we would like to say

JAMES C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2014 Category: Service
Larry Rosin is back as the service manager
What a difference Larry makes. the previous owner of this dealership seamed to prefer combative managers. This caused me to change to another dealers 20 miles from my home. When we purchased our Elantra SE last month we learned Larry was back and our original salesman, Billy Sosbe was still there. I've probably sold many cars for Hyundai through my enthusiasum for your products and I'm 100 percent sold on Racine Hyundai.
Larry R. from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/28/2014

Everyone of our customers are very important and we would like to say Thank You.

JZ
JUDITH Z.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Good experience
Very courteous and went out of their way to get my service done as quickly as they could.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Everyone of our customers are important and we would like to take this oppotunity and say Thank You.

Adrian Basich

SUE H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
Everything handled fine and on time.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Every customer is important to us. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank your patronage.

Adrian Basich