Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5Overall Rating 4.0434804/5rating 4.0434804
Overall Rating 2.3913078/5Overall Rating 2.3913078/5rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078rating 2.3913078

KD
Kelli D.
South Milwaukee, WI
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai service was quick and efficient. The service advisor was extremely helpful and treated me, as a woman, fairly. This isn’t something I’ve experienced at every dealership. Thank you.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your review Kelli. We do appreciate that you choose Racine Hyundai for service.

NL
Nancy L.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/08/2019 Category: Service
I am given very detailed information.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/10/2019

Hi Nancy i would like to thank you for your review. Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

MA
Marybeth A.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
They even washed my car!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for making this review Marybeth. We appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

DE
Daniel E.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Basic service
Was in for an oil change and rotation. Staff across the board were great!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks allot for responding Daniel. We love that you come to see us.

GH
Gloria H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Would have been nice if they washed my car
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Hi Gloria.Thanks for the review. You should always get a wash I am sorry. Come in any time you want to we will run it through the wash. Even if it is not in for service.

HH
Howard H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2019 Category: Service
like that everyone knows me feel like part of the family
it was great as always
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks Howard We do value you as a great customer.

Sturtevant, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai
Great, timely service at a competitve cost.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for the review. We all look forward to your next visit.

Brian M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
satisfied customer
good job
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks allot Brian. We are very appreciative that you come and work with us at Racine Hyundai.

Caledonia, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall Customer
Convenience to home. Very helpful service staff and kept us informed what to expect for repair and wait time. Complimentary car wash was great too.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for taking the time to make this review. We look forward to seeing you again.

MF
Maxine F.
Oak Creek, WI
Easy to work with
Very accommodating for my recall service
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review Maxine. We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

TR
Thomas R.
Salem, WI
Great Service Dept.
Always professional, on time, knowledgeable, helpful.

However sales, for new cars. Got turned down for a lease car, after we paid off a Sonata Limited in under two years. Got all source of approvals from competitors, even Gurnee Hyundai. I have to think long and hard before buying from this dealership. Recommend for service department.

Tom Reilly
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your service review Thomas. We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

GF
Gerald F.
1946
Friendly staff.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review Gerald. We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

KC
Kitty C.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Great
Treated very kindly-They know who I am.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thanks for your review Kitty. We all appreciate that you come to Racine Hyundai for service.

Richard B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/31/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai Brand and its warrenty. Your salesmen and employees.
Extremely satisfied with my Hyundai vehicles.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thank you very much for your response Richard. We thank you for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

KR
Ken R.
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Service appt.
I come to my local dealership for all my service needs. I bought my car here so I want the dealership to work on my car. I trust them. I have been impressed with the way I've been treated. Great staff, very friendly. I honestly will recommend these guys to anyone.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/31/2019

Thanks allot for your review Ken. We are always here for you when need service on your Elantra.

Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai for service.

CD
Cheryl D.
Franklin, WI
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyndai service
Matt Connor is one of the best service reps I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Extremely personable and takes time to answer all of my questions. He is the main reason I will continue to go back to Racine Hyundai for all of my services.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thanks allot Cheryl. And the comments about Matt are wonderful. I will share them with all. We will see you next time

Salem, WI
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Reliable
I am always greeted in a friendly, respectful manner. The work is explained in a way that is easy to understand.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again.

MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you for responding. We look forward to your next visit.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
Friendly and fast
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for responding. We look forward to your next visit.

Julia M.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
GREAT SERVICE!
GREAT SERVICE!
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Thanks Julia.
We do appreciate the great comments.
Thanks for choosing Racine Hyundai.

RV
Richard V.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I have had great service here at this dealer, nick is my new service rep, nick gave me straight answer and did not go around things, nick had my car, for about 3 days, keep me up to date, and not until he got all his answers, that he needed, nick did not give me any oh answer, after the 3 day, i got a call from nick, he’s your problem and here what’s going to be done, we’ll take care of everything else.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thanks for your response and great story about Nick. We are always here for you, and we look forward to seeing you again.