4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Janet A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Service team that is professional and communicative. I knew what to expect.
Positive experience
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/21/2019

Janet,

Thanks for the Great Review!

We really appreciate the opportunity in working wioth you.

AJ
Ashley J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is great
I love my Hyundai sonata, and Racine Hyundai is the best dealer that I’ve come in contact with. When my car needed to be serviced the service department helped out and made everything easily understood, and my car was fixed very quick. I recently had a new engine put in by Racine hyundai and my car is running great. Special shout out to Nick in the service department at Racine Hyundai, he is awesome.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks allot for this great review Ashley. We are always here when you need us you can count on us to do our best.

LG
Lindsey G.
12/16/2019 Category: Service
I had a hunch if recalls on my car and they took care of all of them no charge. Even got an exception on one of them! Great service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

Lindsey,

Thanks for the opportunity in working with you.

Zion, IL
2019 Hyundai Kona
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Never a bad experience here and everyone is very nice. The Gurnee Hyundai dealership needs to take lessons from this place as to how to run a business.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thanks for the Great Review we appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

Union Grove, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great so far.
Good job, Courteous, fast, plus a car wash.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thanks for the Great review!
We hope to meet your expectations in the future.

GB
Gerald B.
Milwaukee, WI
11/24/2019
Kudos to efficient, courteous sales folks
Thanks to Hyundai for making a fine cars backed by great warranties..., but you guys already know that. We've owned 7 of them over the years! We still own 5 of them between myself, my wife , my son's family and even his in-laws! Most of all, kudos to to Bret (sales), Jason (sales, I think) and A. Basich (gen. manager) at Racine Hyundai who most recently made the purchase of my 2019 Ioniq, including the negotiations, a good, stress-free experience. Thanks also for the follow-up attention.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Hey Gerald,

Thanks for the Great Review! We hope to meet or exceed your expectations in the future!

Betty H.
Kenosha, WI
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Liked
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Hey Betty,

Thanks for the Great Review! We hope to keep your expectations in the future.

KR
Kelly R.
Waterford, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy and convenient from start to finish! Clean garage and waiting area . Friendly and professional service! Thank u
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks for the great review Kelly. We look forward to seeing you again.

Pleasant Prairie, WI
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The communication was much better. The service was good. Nick was very helpful.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thanks for the Great Review! We appreciate the opportunity in working with you.

IB
Illaina B.
Zion, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Racine Hyundai
The service team is friendly, helpful and considerate of your time constraints. They made things as easy as possible and did a wonderful job. They contacted me when there was an unavoidable delay and made sure things went well with the service.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Illiana,

We want to thank you for the opportunity in working with you.
We appreciate the Great Review!

PB
Pamela B.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Had my car in for routine maintenance. The person that took care of me made sure my info was on order , also any concerns I had.
Facility is clean , a lounge area. The work was performed within a reasonable of time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your response Pamela. We are here for you when ever you need help.

Clifford M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Online set up was easy and friendly confirmation call set everything futher yet
These guys know their stuff. Were not pushy, but had the recommended things that my car needed. Time they estimated was right on time. Washed my car which was very nice as well.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Clifford,

We really appreciate the opportunity in working with us and hope we can meet your expectations in the future.

Chicago, IL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Very polite and helpful
Everybody was great.
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks for the Great Review!
Racine Hyundai appreciates the opportunity.

Jerome S.
Antioch, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
service dept
service advisors and mechanics working on our car are all professional and get the job done right, the first time.
MIKE E. from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hi Jerome and thanks for the great review. If you ever need any this just let us know.

11/02/2019 Category: Service
Adrian B., General Manager from Racine Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

We aappreciate the Great Review!
Here at Racine Hyundai we aim to please.