Leannda M.
Quaker City, OH
Nissan Murano
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Leannda said that they were understanding.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/12/2021

Thanks for the 5 star review!

Joy W.
Great Service, Reasonable Prices
My Toyota Tacoma had a power steering leak. They quickly diagnosed and repaired my truck. Would highly recommend. Great service, reasonable prices, friendly staff.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Joy! We really appreciate your kind feedback and your friendly patronage!

LYNN M.
Quaker City, OH
Lincoln MKZ
Friendly, knowledgeable service.
Very friendly customer service. They keep me well informed and updated as they repaired my vehicle. I would recommend to others.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks Lynn for your great review! We really appreciate your positive feedback and patronage!!

JJ
JOHN & SANDY J.
Vehicle Service and Customer Service
They know what they're doing. You take your vehicle there, they can diagnosis and fix it. Jim is great, he is complete in his explanations, ready to talk to, friendly. Gordon is upbeat, friendly, and has a great sense of humor. Great place to take your vehicle.

Thanks John and Sandy for your recommendation and wonderful review! It is always good to see you both!!

HT
Heather T.
Dodge Durango
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Heather said this business was really helpful, found out what was wrong with her vehicle and it was a nice environment.

It was our pleasure to serve you! Thanks for the great review!

PG
Paul G.
New Concord, OH
Chevrolet Uplander
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Paul said the location of the business is close and worked out pretty good.

Thanks Paul for the great review!

douglas g.
Stevens, PA
04/05/2021
Went over & above!
My car broke down Sunday night and I had it towed to Reed's Top Tech shop since I was only 2 miles away. He was booked out for the next 2 weeks but squeezed me in since I was still 5hrs+ away from home. He had it fixed by 2pm on Monday and I was on my way. Gordon, at the front desk, is a comedian and the rest of the staff were super friendly as well. Great people!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks Doug for the very encouraging review! It was our pleasure to serve you both!

John W.
04/01/2021
Individual Attention!
Had serious issues with improperly installed headlights...Alignment and secured screws holding it correctly in place eliminate any vision obstruction.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/01/2021

Thanks John it was great to see you all. Thanks for the great feedback and 5 star review!! we really appreciate it!

CT
CARRIE & ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
03/25/2021
Oil change, tire rotation, balance
Did what I asked and explained it well over the phone answering questions I had. Thank you, again!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you Carrie for your great review! We appreciate your patronage over the years!

KENNY B.
03/17/2021
Trusted Reeds with my Mustang Gt and glad I Did!
These guys did a great job on my car. It took longer than expected but parts were on back order and Jim always called me with updates. I actually got a little frustrated at one point and they remained professional and respectful. I really can say they are a great group of people down there. I will definitely be back in the future for general maintenance and anything else that may happen because they know their $h!+ and get things done.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you Kenny for the 5 star reveiw and great feedback and comments!
We'll do our best to continue to earn your trust and patronage!

BRYANT S.
Byesville, OH
03/11/2021
Quick and Quality
Very Welcoming reception, Auto Tech was able to explain what they would look for, and the problem I had. They were quick to fix it and my car has been running great.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you Bryant for your patronage and great review! We really appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Doug L.
Lore City, OH
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Doug said they have worked with them for years. They have had good success with this place, never any issue.

Thanks Doug! We are very appreciate of your patronage over the years!  Thanks for the feedback and 5 star review!!

JIM H.
Kimbolton, OH
03/08/2021
TRUE PROFESSIONALS AT REEDS TOP TECH AUTOCARE
My In-Laws have been using Reeds since the 1970's. Having recently returned to this area, I was exceptionally happy to know that there is such an exceptional auto care service in Cambridge. The Technicians here take no shortcuts. Whenever I need serious work done on any of my vehicles, I bring them here for servicing. From head gaskets to ignition coils to a rebuilt front end Reeds Top Tech has handled them all. When it has to be done right, you need Reeds.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/08/2021

We really appreciate the great feedback and wonderful review! Thanks Jim and we look forward to continuing
to earn your patronage and trust!

GK
George K.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/06/2021 Category: Service
George said they were excellent ,do a good job, are trustworthy and he is happy with their service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/07/2021

Thanks George for the execellent review! We greatly appeciate it!

Marlin C.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Marlin said the staff took care of his vehicle quickly and everything was great.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/01/2021

Thanks Marlin for the 5 star review! We were glad to get your Nissan back on the road!