BR
BARRY & JUDY R.
07/03/2020
professional and friendly
Great to have a mechanic that you feel will do a professional job and let you know if anything else should be done before doing it. Friendly atmosphere from top to bottom of business.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/03/2020

Thanks Barry to you and your family for being one of our long time fantastic customers! And thanks for the great review!

THERESA B.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/26/2020
Very knowledgeable
Very professional and great service. They found what was wrong and corrected it but also located other issues. They took pictures of the issue and sent them to me so I could see what they were talking about. I didnt get this issue taken care of today but they didnt get pushy trying to talk me into it. Thank you for your honesty and great service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you Theresa for the kind review and 5 stars! We work very hard to make sure all our customers know what their
car needs are so they can make the best decision for their situation.We are very glad to be of service! It was our pleasure to work with you!

Dan L.
Byesville, OH
Pontiac Firebird
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Dan said they did what he wanted them to do and everything was fine.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/02/2020

We really do appreciate your patronage and 5 star review!

Freeport, OH
Ram 3500
06/20/2020
Dodge truck
Was sble to diagnose problem w/4 wd plus the other issues.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We really appreciate you business and your trust!

Ron H.
Ashland, KY
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Ron said the business was very polite and spot on with the quote. He also said the business told him about another problem with his vehicle and fixed it with no problem.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks Ron! We appreciate your comments, great review, and your patronage!

Joyce L.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Joyce said they do good work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Joyce! And for trusting us to keep your RAV 4 up and running!

RA
Robin A.
Pleasant City, OH
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Robin said the staff did not do not do anything without their approval and they did find some that they were not even aware of, they were polite and nice.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/10/2020

Thanks Robin for leaving us a 5 star review!!

TYLYN B.
Freeport, OH
GMC Yukon XL
05/29/2020
Great service in a friendly atmosphere!
I took my car here needing a quick fix on a busy day. They were very helpful and provided good education and reasoning for repairs. I had two toddlers with me for this. They were so kind to my kids and helped make them comfortable as well.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you Tylyn! We enjoyed helping you all out and getting you back on the road!

RK
Robert K.
Lore City, OH
Lexus SC 430
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Robert said they fixed his vehicle and knew what they were doing.

Thank you very much for the review and for allowing us to service your Lexus! We appreciate it!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
05/16/2020 Category: Service
Mark said this business knows what their doing and they aim to please the customer.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/20/2020

Thanks Mark! It is always a pleasure to serve you! Thanks for the great review!

AO
Alyssa O.
Lore City, OH
Jeep Compass
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Alyssa said they have always done a really good job and she has never had any issues.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks Alyssa for your 5 star review and especially for your trust and patronage!

LYNN M.
Nissan Xterra
05/08/2020
Excellent Quality Work Performed at Reed's!
Once again, my experience with Reed's Auto was excellent! Jim and staff continue to do outstanding work! Their customer service is amazing and I have always been pleased with the mechanical work! I highly recommend Reed's! Don't hesitate to take your vehicles to Jim!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/11/2020

Thanks Lynn we really appreciate the great review and your cheerful patronage!

BRUCE S.
Kia Sportage
05/07/2020
Nice shop
Used them twice just lately on two different vehicles. Got me in quickly both times. Liked how personable and detailed they are and explaining what they did along with it being a nice clean facility. Would recommend.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/07/2020

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! We really appreciate you patronage and feedback!

(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/08/2020

We very much appreciate your patronage and great review! Thank you!

HH
HOLLY H.
Byesville, OH
05/02/2020
Knowledgeable, professional and friendliness
Great service, friendly atmosphere and completely professional
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/03/2020

Thank you so much for the great feedback and wonderful 5 star review! We really appreciate your partonage and trust.

Marie M.
04/29/2020
Great work at reasonable prices.
I took my Chevy malibu in for oil change, front tires and front stabilizer links. They also did an inspection and let me know if any other repairs that need done immediately or in the near future. Makes me feel that I am driving a safe vehicle! Thanks for the great service during the covid19 pandemic!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/29/2020

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and the 5 star rating! Thank you for your trust and patronage and for
being one of our really great customers!