AL
Zanesville, OH
FIAT 500
04/01/2020
My daughters car
We brought it in for a quick oil change . Reeds does a thorough inspection and found she had a bad wheel bearing . She drives to Columbus daily this could have potentially caused her to have serious car problems on the highway. Thank you !
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you Ann for the great review and your friendly patronage! We're very glad to help find and repair those problems so you and your loved ones can safelty go about your travels worry free!

WP
Wally P.
Ram Cargo Van
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Wally said he would recommend them because he has been a customer for along time.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/23/2020

We greatly appreciate your long time patronage and your excellent review!

RK
RUSSELL K.
03/16/2020
Engine stalling at idle
I was experiencing problems with my 1999 F-150 truck. It was hesitating and stalling while in park or at a stop. I called Top Tech early in the morning on the day after and they got me in later that afternoon. After testing the truck with their computers, they isolated it down to a component that was shorting out. The next day when the part came in, I got my truck back and the price was very reasonable. Thanks to Jim Reed and his staff for doing an excellent job as usual.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/16/2020

We really appreciate the great feedback and review and also your patronage!!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they are very friendly, the diagnostics are good, they do good work and they stand behind their work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/17/2020

Thanks Mike for the great review!!

Jeff J.
New Concord, OH
03/13/2020
Outstanding service
Reeds staff, and mechanics courtesy, professionalism, and family like atmosphere is amazing! I truly recommend them to all, as you wont be disappointed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you Jeff for the very kind feedback and review! We really appreciate your patronage and fellowship!

JEFF & KIM J.
Kia Sorento
03/13/2020
Always treated like family
I wouldn't go anywhere else. There professionalism and personnel care for there customers is well above 5 stars!

Thank you very much folks for your fantastic review! You are appreciated!

AMY S.
03/09/2020
Great Customer Service
I call on Thursday afternoon and Reed's was able to work my car into the Friday schedule. They always go above and beyond for all of their customers. By 4pm on Friday my car was fixed and ready to be picked up. I can't say enough good things about the entire staff at Reed's, they are top notch.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you Amy for your the wonderful review and being one of our fantastic customers! We really appreciate your patronage!

CHUCK & CATHY M.
Byesville, OH
Honda Civic Cpe
03/08/2020
They take great care!
I really appreciate the experts at Reed’s Top Tech. I handed this car down to my granddaughter and they are keeping it running well and safe for my family member. Thanks, guys!!

Thank you all for your friendly patronage and great review!!!

FW
FRANK W.
03/06/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE
ANOTHER EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT REED'S TOP TECH. THEY ANALYZED THE PROBLEMS MY VEHICLE WAS HAVING. REPAIRED ISSUES IN A TIMLY MANNER AND HAD IT BACK ON THE ROAD. AS ALWAYS JIM & GWEN WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you Frank! We appreciate your warm patronage and great review! Thanks!!

LD
Luke D.
Ford Edge
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Luke said the staff at the business are nice people and he is a return customer.

Thank you very much Luke for the great review!!!

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
03/03/2020
Friendly
I have had nothing but good experiences taking my car there . They are very friendly and efficient . They have never tried to talk me into unnecessary repairs and their prices are very reasonable!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you Ann for your words of endorsement and your friendly patronage! We really appreciate it!

Lexus ES 330
02/28/2020
Fast, friendly, reliable.
I have been taking my car to Reeds for many years. My car is 16 years old and I really do not want to trade it for a new one. Thanks to Reeds and their top techs it is in great shape. I have never had a problem with any service or repair. They take time to explain and answer any questions.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/02/2020

Not much makes us happier than such good feedback from our customers. Thank you very much for your patronage and great review! We really appreciate it!

JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
02/25/2020
Same great service as usual. Very helpful and professional.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/25/2020

We are glad to keep Wilbur Junior on the road! Thanks for the great review!!

Thanks Jim for being one of our best customers!

RK
RUSSELL K.
02/14/2020
Oil change and checkup
Another great visit at Reed’s Top Tech. I had my oil changed and my truck inspected. The staff there were extremely nice and the owner really cares about satisfying the customer. Thank you Jim Reed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/16/2020

Thank you Russell for the really great review! We appreciate your patronage and your feedback!!

(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for the valuable input and great review!! We appreciate your patronage!

LISA B.
Sparta, OH
GMC Terrain
02/13/2020
Amazing Service
Breaking down unexpectedly is hard enough. But do it half way to your destination over 100 miles away from home with your 4 yr old doesn’t make it better. EVERYONE at Reeds was beyond nice. They were extremely patient with me dealing with my son and while I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. Thank you to the entire staff for all of your help.

It was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you very much for allowing us to serve you!