GR
GARY R.
Senecaville, OH
10/15/2020
Last minute starting issues
When our car wouldn’t start the day before a long road trip they fit us in, identified the problem and got us on the road. Everyone was friendly and professional.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you Gary for your patronage and your great review!

Jason H.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Jason said went above and beyond and did a eally good job

We really appreciate the great review and patronage!!

Mike B.
Dodge Caliber
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Emily. She said she appreciates the very good service and friendly staff.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/13/2020

We appreciate the great review Emily! Thank you!

Ronald G.
Pleasant City, OH
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Ronald said they did a great job

We are thankful for the great review!

BK
BRIAN K.
10/07/2020
Professional, knowledgeable, attentive and fair priced auto repair service!
Tim Reed and his colleagues provided the most professional , knowledgeable, attentive and fair priced service! I recently came to town and my engine starter was failing. I called the shop and and talked to D'anne who said, although they were very busy, would work me in that day. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the store, courtesy of the staff and professional manner in their handling of my concerns and vehicle. This was the first independent shop I have been to that had, not one, not two, but four master ASE techs! They diagnosed my engine starting issue and replaced the starter along with an oil change within a few hours of my arrival. I am very pleased with their service. I recommend them to anyone who needs auto service. Thank you Tim!

Thank you Brian for your very positive feedback and review! It is nice to know our team is achieving our goals to serve our customers to the best of our ability!

TOM & DEBBIE S.
Nissan Murano
10/05/2020
First Class service
Reed's Top Tech, is my favorite local auto repair and service station. Courteous, professional and willing to back their product. I highly recommend this shop!

Thanks Tom! We are very appreciate of your patronage and your great feedback!

JJ
JOHN & SANDY J.
Zanesville, OH
Chrysler Sebring
10/05/2020
People and knowledge
All staff that we have talked to have been so nice and friendly. They always get back to you with information when they say they will. They give estimates and if there is something that they don't do they let you know.

The wonderful feedback and review made our day! Thanks!

RF
ROB F.
GMC Sierra 3500HD
10/01/2020
Friendly service and helpful technicians
Jim and the people at Reeds Top Tech were very helpful and were efficient with the work they performed on my vehicle.

We very much appreciate your review! Thanks!

JU
JOSEPH III U.
Cumberland, OH
10/01/2020
Reeds top tech
Good prices and a very knowledgeable staff overall a great experience.

Thank you very much for your patronage and your 5 star review! We really appreciate your patronage!

JERRY R.
Pontiac Bonneville
09/09/2020
very friendly people great to deal with, very satisfied with service
extremely honest. my bill was almost $200. less than what was quoted to me. you can trust Jim , what more could you want when getting your auto repaired.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/09/2020

Thanks Jerry for the very excellent review! We just try to do those things they taught us in kindergarden, like...treat people like we'd want to be treated. : ) We really appreciate your patronage!

WS
WAYNE S.
Norwich, OH
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/01/2020
lived here for almost thirty years and it takes that long to find a honest mechanic thank you AAA for referring.
Fast service honestly and they know what there doing well you got my business.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/01/2020

We are very appreciative of your very positive review! Thank you for the feedback!

Robert B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the technicians did what he needed and did it right.

Right on! Thanks!

WW
Willie W.
Salesville, OH
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Willie said he was happy with their work and prices.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/26/2020

Thanks Willie for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure to get your Honda's ac blowing cold again!

Thanks Willie for the 5 star review!!!

Stanley M.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Stanley said the business is the best.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Stanley for the great review and for being one of our customers who indeed are the best!

GR
GARY R.
Senecaville, OH
08/14/2020
Great service/Great people
My service was timely, the staff was extremely helpful and the work was excellent.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are encouraged that you were happy with
our service!