Theresa B.
Lore City, OH
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the business did a fine job. They provided quick service and the staff were friendly.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks Teresa! Thanks for your partonage and the trust you extend toward us. We will work hard to keep your Focas in good shape!

DEANNE M.
Senecaville, OH
11/07/2019
All things asked for was fixed.
I called to have few things fixed and I asked them to check other things that were not on the original work order and they were able to get all things fixed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your patronage! We really appreciate it! We hope to meet you all someday. : )

MK
Mike K.
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service at the business was very good. He said the staff was very friendly and courteous.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you folks very much for all your kindness and patronage over the years! We appreciate you all!

Dawn C.

3★1

2★0

1★4

Reviews(1)Google Reviews(84)
Sort By:5 results available.
Recommended
Dawn C.on BirdEye
★★★★★★★★★★7 hours ago
Reeds Top Tech is like a family business. Not only you, the customer, receive excellent service from Reeds mechanics, but the office staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with the auto repairs and oil changes I have received from them..if there is an additional repair required other than what was scheduled, Jim explains clearly why it is needed, the cost and length of time needed to complete the job. Also, thanks for taking care of my car as if it was your own. I am highly satisfied.

ABOUT
We are proud to bethe area's only AAA approved auto service & repair facility. Our goal is to make your service or repair a pleasant experience while performingdo honest andaccurate repairs/service. Our technicians are ASE Master Certified and know their stuff! You will find our office help both polite & informative. Give us a call!

Suggest edits

BIRDEYE FOR BUSINESSES
Birdeye For Business
This profile is powered by BirdEye. Over 50,000 businesses use BirdEye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. BirdEye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Learn more about BirdEye

Footer Banner
Get more reviews. Get more customers.
Get more reviews from your customers with BirdEye. Dominate search results. Beat local competitors. Grow your business. Easy, done.

Watch DemoSee Pricing
BirdEye for businesses
Learn more
Contact Support
Terms & conditionsPrivacy policySecurityHIPAA© 2019 BirdEye Inc
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Dawn for the excellent review! We REALLY appreciaste it! I think the copy and paste pasted a little extra  : ]

10/20/2019
No issues.
They did as they said they would using the quote they had previously provided me and with the scheduled appointment I was in and out quickly.

We greatly appreciate your patronge and the trust you've had in us for these many years. Thanks for the great review!

Honda Element
10/20/2019
Faster and less expensive than I expected.
Get lifetime warranty on parts! It helps you in the long run.

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate it very much!

Doug S.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said they did a nice job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Doug for trusting your vehicle with us and also thank you for the 5 star review!

CR
Calvin R.
Pontiac Vibe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said everybody at the business was very thoughtful and helpful. They gave him a ride home and called him promptly with information when his vehicle was done. He said he appreciated them doing the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/08/2019

We appreciate the great rating and your feedback!

We appreciate the great review very much!

JERRY R.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/02/2019
great service
very friendly people great to deal with, very satisfied with servic
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Jerry for the 5 star review! We really appreciate your input and partonage!

FB
Frederick B.
Pleasant City, OH
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said they did a good job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure to get your BMW back on the road!

Byesville, OH
09/20/2019
They have been doing my auto work since Baier went out of business. I have been satisfied.
I know this last visit took a lot of time. They left the door open to me to come back
in a couple of months if I have more trouble with AC. Also, I appreciate the fact that
they will notify me of next service due on my auto.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! You will find that we do spend more time on a servcie or repair than most garages. Our focus is to do the job right the first time, explain things to the customer, and double check out work. To do all this, and to do it right does take some time. ---- Here is what we did on your vehicle. -We spent 1 hour on your ac work. During that time we [1] tested/identified your refrigerent to sure of no contamination [2] We recovered and measured your old refrigerent to know if it was low and exactly how much to put in. [3] Your system was low so we inspected for a leak [4] We found and repaired a leaking schrader valve. [5] Then we recharged the system. [6] Then we tested the AC system to make sure it was cooling as it should. [7] Then we typed all this up.  - Thus we had done an accurate and efficient job and sent you on your way with an AC charge knowing exactly what it needed and what to expect. :)  Thank you again and thanks for the opportunity to explain our service! We appreciate your patronage! :)

TC
Tom C.
Buick Regal
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was very courteous and did a good job explaining what needed to be done and why. He also mentioned the facility was very clean.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Tom for giving us a very nice review. We really appreciate it and your patronage.

LD
Lorie D.
Chevrolet Trax
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lorie said the customer service was excellent. The staff were very thorough in what they did and why they did it to her vehicle. They were pleasant to deal with customer and were service oriented. They were knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable.

Thank you Lorie for being one of our excellent customers and for the great review!

09/13/2019
Friendly Service as usual
Thanks for another great oil change! And, free, too, since I'm part of the little tag on the keychain "club".... can't beat that!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and for being one of our awesome customers!

James S.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said there was no problem with the business and she is happy with the service. There was a misunderstanding about when the vehicle was going to be done, through.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the input and 4 star rating. We are sorry not to get your car back as soon as the original guess at time of completion. Once we began work on the obvious repair, we found you needed more parts that we could have known beforehand. Thus we needed to order the parts and wait for them to come in. Time and chance can get us all ! : )

Steve M.
09/04/2019
Went there this morning and saw Jim and Tim who I knew years ago. Got my oil changed and car serviced. Great job by tech, and great seeing old friends. The thing that impressed me the most was the way the shop looked. Clean. I mean clean floors, walls, no trash around, no oil or grease on floor. A very top notch service center. I would recommend to anyone needing auto repairs.

We appreciate your great review! We'll work hard to keep your trust!

ROSE B.
Buick Verano
09/04/2019
Good service at fair price. Thankful I found this place to service my car
Thankful I found this place to service my car.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/04/2019

We are thankful you found us too! Thanks for the patronage and great review!

PH
PETE and PAT H.
Senecaville, OH
Ram 2500
08/30/2019
Stands behind work
Had brakes replaced. Technician left out a caliper mounting bolt. Brought vehicle back next day. They put us right in, totally went over brake system, apologized for the oversight and all Labor was on them. Anyone can make a mistake but only a business of integrity will admit it and make it right. Thanks Jim!

We will continue to work hard to earn your confidence and trust. Thanks much for the kind review!

08/29/2019
Best place to get an oil change
Reeds is a great place to get your car serviced. Honest owner and qualified personnel. Affordable prices.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you both for the great review! We appreciate your patronage very much!

BW
BILL and DEBBIE W.
Norwich, OH
Subaru Baja
08/18/2019
Top service and customer care
Thanks again for troubleshooting the Bajas battery issues. Thanks so much for noticing the other issues and letting me know so I could have you fix those too ! Always professional and caring for my vehicles. It’s great to know I can depend on your shop for car care !!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Debbie for the great review! Thank you also for the kind feedback. We are fortunate to have wonderful customers like you!