HG
Hazel G.
Kimbolton, OH
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Hazel said she would definitely recommend this business.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Hazel for the recommendation!

CURT E M.
11/10/2018
2002 Ford Escape
I was extremely satisfied with the service and advise provided by Reed's Top Tech.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you Curt for the nice review! You were very kind and patient to work with and we appreciate your patronage!

BF
Bryan F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said the service was kind of slow but pretty good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Bryan. We'll try to speed it up for you next time : )

Betty S.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Betty said this business was reliable and they are good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks Betty! Our pleasure to keep you going!

RF
RHODA F.
Byesville, OH
11/08/2018
Personal service
It’s so nice to have people I can trust with my car! They did exactly what I asked.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks Rhoda for the great review! We really appreciate your patronage and we will work hard continue to earn your trust!

CRAIG B.
Lore City, OH
11/02/2018
Quality work hands down!
They have worked on several vehicles for us very professional courteous great mechanics worth the money if you want it done right. Thanks Reeds!
Bowman Family

Thanks Craig! You all are a pleasure to do business with! Thank you for the opporunity to serve you and your family!

Jeannine W.
New Concord, OH
Lincoln Town Car
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Jeannie said the business did a good job and she's been doing business with them for 5 years.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/02/2018

Thanks Jeannine! We appreciate you!

HW
Howard W.
Chevrolet Caprice
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Howard said the staff did a great job and the service was perfect.

It is always good to see  you and keep your Caprice in the road! Thank you!

TC
Tom C.
Buick Regal
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they were very friendly, patient and Jim took the took the time to explain things to him.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Tom for the great review. We appreciate your business very much!

MK
Mike K.
Jeep Liberty
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees were very courteous. They provided good service. He had no problem with the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Mr. Mike for your continued patronage and confidence in our work!

AD
Ashley d.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff is very helpful, they communicate well, and she appreciates the service she receives.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks much for the very nice review Ashley. It is our pleasure to take care of your company vehicle for you!

GW
Gwen W.
10/16/2018
I have 2 cars I have serviced at Reeds. I took them to a dealership prior, and thought I was taking good care of my cars. When I started taking them to Reed’s I was amazed at how they went over my car. I am very happy with their service and highly recommend them.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Gwen! We'll have your Jeep and Caddy up to snuff in no time!

Mike H.
Jeep Compass
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees had a good attitude throughout the process. They kept in contact with him.

Thank you Mike for the great review. We appreciat your patronage!

JILL C.
Mechanicsburg, OH
10/14/2018
Auto Repair
My daughter attends the local university in New Concord. She called me one day and told me her car wouldn't start. Guessing it was the starter, I had to figure out a way to get it looked at. Living 2 hours away, I am not familiar with the area. So I got online a did some research on auto repair shops. I came across Reed's Top Tech. I read the reviews and decided to give them a call. Figuring out a plan to have it towed there and looked at,I was very happy that I did! The owner Jim, his technicians, and staff were so friendly and helpful to me and my daughter. He was able to fix our issues, along with some that would pose problems down the road. I recommend this shop to everyone. I wish I lived closer because I would mostdefinitely continue taking my business to Jim. Thank you!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks much Jill! It was really nice to meet you folks and get your daughter's car back up and running again. Please feel free to have her give us a call if she needs any other help during her time here at Muskingum. :)

TP
Terry P.
Byesville, OH
Buick Encore
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they are always accurate on estimates, they are timely, courteous and clean. She stated she has a running vehicle because of them.

We appreciat your nice review and your years of patronage and your wisdom to keep your cars in top shape! :)

BW
BOB W.
10/10/2018
My granddaughter had only 2 days off College and her brakes or bad when I checked them. I'll call to you and you worked her in before she had to go back to school. Thank you for Expediting this need and you're courteous and efficient service
Again want to thank you for your continued quality service for our vehicles. As we have two grandchildren and college it is nice to know that our family can bring their vehicles to you and know when we leave your facility they are safe and ready to go.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Bob for the very nice and kind review! We will continue to work hard to earn you trust and keep your college gals on the road!

Judy L.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the business is very good and considerate and they don't try and push anything on her and are very understanding.

Thanks for the nice review and comments. We appreciat your years of patronage!

ES
EILEEN and RANDY S.
Kimbolton, OH
Buick Encore
09/30/2018
Can't ask for much more!
My visit at Reeds Top Tech was excellent. Everyone made me feel at home. The receptionist Gwen offered me coffee or water during my stay. They always do a superb and thorough job on my car and the wait was not long at all. Thank you all once again. I will be back. P.S. They also have free WiFi available.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/07/2018

It is always our pleasure to service your vehicles.  Thanks for the wonderful review! Congrads on the new Encore!

Benjamine b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kia Soul
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Benjamine said they were very nice and helpful.

Thank you Benjamine! It was indeed our pleasure to help you out.

ALAN and DEBBY S.
09/27/2018
Honesty and integrity
Tim checked the AC system which was intermittently blowing hot air on hot days. His diagnosis was spot on. He came out with a service bulletin from Honda which extended the warranty on the AC compressor to 7 years or 10000 miles on the 2011 CRV. l have since called Honda and they will repair the defective compressor under warranty. Thank you Tim and Reeds Top Tech Auto Care for your honesty and integrity.

Alan S

Thank you Allen and Debby for your kind review. We truly appreciate your trust and patronage.