JAMES B.
Chrysler 200
01/01/2018
he explains all the problems to you
he gives you options and explains the pros and cons of fixing the problem
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/01/2018

Thanks James for the great review! We appreciate your trust and patronage!

MK
Mary K.
12/29/2017
OUTSTANDING!
Jim Reed and his entire staff at Reed’s Top Tech set the bar for automobile repair and auto mechanics – it’s clear why the word “Top” is in their name. From their clean and comfortable waiting room, to the bays in the garage and the parking lot, everything is impeccable. The mechanics are extremely conscientious and knowledgeable and go above and beyond the extra mile to do the job right. I have been a client of Reed’s for almost 20 years, and so have members of my family. Reed’s exemplary repair work allowed me to keep my 95 Camaro for those 20 years, and with the work they’ve done so far on my Acura, I can see that I will be able to keep that car for the same amount of time if not more – they care for their clients’ cars as if they were their own. I’ve lived in several metropolitan areas and have had some unpleasant experiences with auto mechanics, both at dealerships and repair shops, so I can confidently say that I have found a gem with Reed’s. Jim and his staff are friendly, courteous, extremely flexible, and most importantly honest – a rare but significant quality. I typically sit in the waiting room while my car is being worked on, and I witness first-hand how Jim and his staff treat their clients from all walks of life which is with the utmost respect, courtesy and fairness. I highly recommend Reed’s Top Tech – they are the best!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/29/2017

Wow...Thanks Mary! We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your wonderful family over the years. It has been our honor to serve you all.

Byron S.
Ford Edge
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Judy. She said the technicians are very good. She has had work done by this business before.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/05/2018

Thank you Bryon and Judy for your nice review! It is always our pleasure to service your cars and to see you both!

Marbia P.
Byesville, OH
12/22/2017 Category: Service
Marbia said this business was good.

We always enjoy keeping your Toyota on the road! Thanks for the good review!

Jerry M.
Pleasant City, OH
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2017 Category: Service
Jerry stated he would go to a different business for service but he got tired of driving very far. He now attends this business and is very satisfied with the service,
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/04/2018

We appreciate your vote of confidence in our work! Thanks Jerry. We will work hard to continue to earn your trust!

AR
A.R. R.
12/20/2017 Category: Service
A.R. said he was pleased with the way this business treated him when he called for an appointment, and with the way they did the work on his vehicle. He plans on using them in the future.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/26/2017

Thank you for the nice review!

AD
ANGEL D.
Kimbolton, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
12/19/2017
Very honest and very cheap prices!!
There very honest people, they fit you in when needed and there prices are cheaper then anybody, I highly recommend this shop to everyone!!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/19/2017

Thank you Angel for the kind words. We really appreciate you and your patronage very much!

DN
DEBORAH N.
Volkswagen Passat
12/14/2017
road ready for 2000 mile trip
Reeds has taken such great care of my 99VW for several years. It has over 225000 miles and I asked them to make it road ready for a 2000 mile trip. All was taken care of and I am confident it will take me safely to my destination. They also take excellent care of my mother's car.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/15/2017

Thanks much Debra! We wish you smooth sailing on your way out to Arizona and blessings at your new abode! We'll help keep your mama's car running smoothly for you. :)

Judy H.
Kimbolton, OH
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Judy said she was satisfied with the repairs. This was the third business she had taken her vehicle to, and this was the only business that took the time to look at her vehicle. They went above and beyond what she asked the staff to do.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Judy and Jim for the kind words! It was really a pleasure doing business with you.

Jim S.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Diane. She said she was very satisfied with the service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/12/2018

Thanks Jim and Diane! We will continue to work to earn your trust!

CR
Connie R.
Byesville, OH
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Connie said the people at this business are nice and pleasant, and do a very good job.

It is always our pleasure to work keep your cars on the road! Thanks for your patronage and the nice review!

HC
HAROLD THOMAS-TOM C.
12/10/2017
Felt like a Doctor’s Office instead of a car repair center!
I took my 15 year old pickup in because the check engine light had come on and stayed on. The facility was clean, neat and well organized, reminded me of a Doctors Office! Mr. Tim Reed checked my vehicle carefully and said the problem was a little dirt around the gas cap and gas filler neck opening. He cleaned both and said to watch for any more issues with the check engine coming on. He
did not charge me. I will be back!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/11/2017

Thanks Tom! We look forward to being of service!

SUE W.
Senecaville, OH
11/30/2017
Reeds Top Tech is awesome
Great service. Caring and honerable!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/30/2017

Thank you Sue! It is always a pleasure to see you and keep your Highlander on the road!

MIKE M.
11/28/2017
Honest and friendly shop
These guys are honest mechanics. It is not the cheapest place in town but seem very complete regarding their work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/28/2017

Thank you Mike! We very much appreciate your patronage. We aim to do excellent work that saves you a lot of money in the long run! :)

Jeannine W.
New Concord, OH
Lincoln Town Car
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Jeannine said this business always does a very good job. They take time and do it right, so she never has to take it back.

Thank you Jeannine! It is always a pleasure to keep your Lincoln on the road for you!