LISA B.
Sparta, OH
GMC Terrain
02/13/2020
Amazing Service
Breaking down unexpectedly is hard enough. But do it half way to your destination over 100 miles away from home with your 4 yr old doesn’t make it better. EVERYONE at Reeds was beyond nice. They were extremely patient with me dealing with my son and while I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. Thank you to the entire staff for all of your help.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/17/2020

It was our pleasure to help you out. Thank you very much for allowing us to serve you!

BL
Bonnie L.
Kimbolton, OH
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Bonnie said she has never had any problems whatsoever with them. She went there years ago and her daughter-in-law, who goes there, told her they are a good, honest business and she should go back. They are good people and do things right. They are expensive, but she has to do what she has to do.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/11/2020

Thank Bonnie for the nice feedback! We really appreciate you patronage!! Honesty and good work cost a little more in the short run but save hundreds or more in the long run! : )

Nashport, OH
02/06/2020
Always Professional
I always receive professional, courteous and thorough service when taking my vehicles here. I’ve confidence the work they provide.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you! We really appreciate the very nice review! We'll continue to work hard to earn your trust and partonage!

RD
Richard D.
Quaker City, OH
Honda Civic Si
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Richard said they did real good.

We've always appreciated your kind patronage. Thank you for the great review!

Jan K.
Dodge Dakota
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Jan said the staff provided fantastic service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/05/2020

Thanks Jan! Thanks for the great review and for being one of our wonderful customers!

Jim T.
Quaker City, OH
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they were very good, very courteous and explained everything.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/04/2020

We really appreciate your patronage and the nice review!

PA
PATSY & WAYNE A.
Freeport, OH
Ram 3500
02/01/2020
One on one service!
Excellent service. Jim seems to be on top
Of all that goes on with the service/maintenance of our vehicles.
Not pushing “unnecessary” service, only recommends.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/03/2020

Thanks Patsy and Wayne for the great review! We appreciate your business very much!

SUE W.
Senecaville, OH
01/28/2020
Fantastic Customer Care
"Customer" is the KEY word! Most people have an attorney, a banker, an accountant, and a hair stylist or barber that they recommend because of the outstanding service they have personally received! Reed's Top Tech has been my "go to" AutoCare garage for over 5 years! Recently, I stopped in due to a small oil leak. Jim worked my car in that day and relieved my car worry! Thank you Reed's Top Tech and their outstanding certified mechanics!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/28/2020

Thanks Sue for the fantastic review! We have so many great customers like you who make our hard work worth it. Thank you very much for the positive feedback!

SHERRY & JIM M.
01/28/2020
Honest people
This is a good car service group. Always kind, and explaining in detail what your car needs. Proactive but never pushing repairs. Nice place.

We really appreciate your kind input and your patronage! Thank you!

RAY & CHARMAINE C.
Acura MDX
01/18/2020
those who own and work there
brought my daughter's car from columbus to a home town trusted auto professional for complete inspection. work was done timely and reasonable.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/19/2020

We can't tell you how much we've appreciated your families patronage through the years. Thanks so much and thank you for the great review!

DAVID B.
01/17/2020
Very professional and informative.
Great work, this will be my mechanical shop for now on.

Thank you David for such a great review. We really appreciate the feedback and will hard to continue to give you great service!

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
01/12/2020
Efficient, friendly and professional
I was greeted promptly by my first name by one of the owners . My car was done quicker then expected.

Thank you Ann for the excellent review and for your patronage!! It is much appreciated.

01/08/2020
trustworthy
I have used Reed's for decades. I've every confidence the work done on my car is needed and correctly completed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/08/2020

We very much appreciate your friendly patronage! Thanks also for the great review!!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they're very good at what they do. He said their diagnosis's are good. He said they're very friendly and he's happy with their service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/09/2020

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your patronage and your family!

BL
BEVERLY L.
01/05/2020
Quick, good service
I needed work done on my car within a few days so we could make a trip to Florida. Reed's worked me in and did a great job completing the service my car needed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great review! We hope you had a great time in Florida!