CT
New Concord, OH
Honda Element
06/13/2019
He stands by his work.
My vehicle has been giving us all trouble and frustration, but Jim has been sticking to his word and the shop's motto to stand by their work and make things right if for some reason they do not get 100% fixed the first time. I appreciate that. Many parts are lifetime warranty at this shop and that doesn't seem to be emphasized at other mechanics. That is helpful and saves money in the long run.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Carrie! You folks are valued customers and we appreciate you both a lot!

RK
RUSSELL K.
06/10/2019
Top quality care by all the staff
My most recent visit was to get my two back tires changed on the truck. When I arrived, Jim greeted me and ensured me the truck would be ready to go in the afternoon as planned. I have started going to Reed's Top Tech for my last two repairs and was impressed with the good service, joyful attitude, quality maintenance, and the good coffee. Thank you for taking good care of my aging truck.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Russell for the fantastic review! We really appreciate your partonage and feedback!

GJ
Gary J.
Quaker City, OH
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he enjoyed the visit and was happy with the service. They were friendly, nice, straight to the point, told him what was wrong and had his vehicle done in a day.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Gary for the great feed back and review!

SUE W.
Senecaville, OH
06/05/2019
Reeds Top Tech is Trustworthy
Great service! No pressure sales! Friendly and kind staff!!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/05/2019

We appreciatte the great review! Thanks Sue! We will do our best to continue to earn your trust and patronage.

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Honda Fit
06/05/2019
Trustworthy and skillful mechanics. Polite and honest. So glad I found them!

Thanks Beverly! It is our pleasure to serve you!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he respected the employees opinion. They provided very good service. They stood behind their work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/06/2019

You folks are always so kind! Thanks for the review and for being such good customers!

CHRISTA H.
Dodge Durango
05/30/2019
EXCELLENT STAFF!
From the time I made the appt on the phone, arriving and meeting the owner, and having repairs completed, this was the BEST mechanic experience I've ever had.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/30/2019

We really appreciate you patronage and your excellent review Christa!

RICK and BRENDA R.
05/24/2019
Got my vehicle scheduled for service the next day.
Had difficulty with brake calipers sticking on. JK Wrangler. They went the extra miles to solve the problem. Planning to do all my auto repair business there in the future.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Rick for your great rating and encouraging comments! We will do our best to continue to earn your trust.

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
05/20/2019
Great Folks
Always a very good experience at Reeds Top Tech!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! : )

JJ
Jim J.
Panama City, FL
05/20/2019
Superb Service
Great place for honest, affordable and professional repairs and service. I would not go anywhere else in the area.

Thanks Jim! Your warm partonage is greatly appreciated!

GH
Geraldine H.
Ford Contour
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said she was treated well at this business.

Thank you very much for the great rating. We really appreciate the trust you put in us to care for your vehicle!

SHARON B.
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Honest and reliable service
I have taken my car here for service for many years. I know when I drive my car after their service the work is done completely and correctly. They bring to my attention any issues that will need my attention in the near future and whether it should be done soon or can be postponed. I always feel safe in a car that has been serviced at this facility
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Sharon for the kind review and encoraging comments! We really appreciate your long and faithful patronage! It is always great to see you when you come in.

Jean W.
Byesville, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fawn. She said they are professional, answer questions and they're cooperative.

We're very appreciative of your partonage and review! Thannks!

RK
RUSSELL K.
05/10/2019
Quality and friendly service
I recently brought my truck to Reed's Top Tech due to a Service Engine Soon light and the engine running funny. Jim immediately got my truck scheduled, fixed, and returned in a short amount of time. The price was just right and I felt very welcomed as I collaborated with Jim and his friendly staff. Thank you Reed's Top Tech for the great work that you do!

You are welcome! Thank you for your patronage and great review!

SK
STEVE and TONI K.
Senecaville, OH
05/10/2019
Great service and care
Reed's Top Tech is my trusted go-to! Thank you Jim and team!

BR
Bill R.
Salesville, OH
Buick Lucerne
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said they are always very good, they are very thorough and they get things fixed in a timely manner.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and review! We appreciate your business!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business was thorough, professional, he had no issues and they also provided good service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks Mark for the great review. We really appreciate your trust and patronage.

Freeport, OH
04/22/2019
Reed's TOP Tech
Not only professional quality work but friendly service
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you! It was our pleasure to get your Honda riding smooth and going straight! Thank you for your patronage!

FJ
Frank J.
04/18/2019
RIP OFF
My wife went to get a alignment done here and they weren’t able due to something wrong with our vehicle we were unaware of which that’s fine I totally understand. But if they want to charge 5 bucks less than the alignment would have been they should let you know that upfront. I could had almost any shop look at my truck for much cheaper. Then they quoted us TWO GRAND to fix it. We found another shop to do it for ONE HUNDRED. I wonder how many nice people fell for their tricks. They need to have reasonable prices for that or let you know up front that’s how to do business the right away.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for the info on your review. We are sorry we have not met you or spoken to you. It is possible you misunderstood the lady who brought the car in as she was trying to relay the info we gave her. So here is the info. :) We always thoroughly go over a car before aligning it, especially since we were told that the car just fell off a jack when someone was changing a tire. :)  We found that the front lower control arm bushings on both sides were worn. We also found that both front tires have broken belts and were worn smooth on the inside 4 inches of the tread. We brought the lady who owned the car into our bay to show her what we found.  We recommended front control arms and at least 2 tires to be able to align it and for it to be safe to drive.  The total for these including an alignment was $615 + tax. The front struts were also very bouncy and worn out. We suggested replacing them. We gave separate quotes for each of these. As you can imagine it took time on the rack to inspect your car and find all these problems. We charge $35 to do our inspection with the offer to credit the $35 back if we align it or do any of the suggested repairs within 30 days. Please give us a call if you have any questions.

We also have a policy of refunding a customer their money if they honestly feel we were not straight with them. So please let us know how you feel after you reconsider this information.

Caroline W.
Norwich, OH
Nissan Murano
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Caroline said the business is awesome. They are very helpful and informative. There is a lot of care put into the work on the vehicle.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Caroline for the great review! Welcome as one of our new awesome customers!