WW
Willie W.
Salesville, OH
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Willie said he was happy with their work and prices.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/26/2020

Thanks Willie for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure to get your Honda's ac blowing cold again!

Thanks Willie for the 5 star review!!!

Stanley M.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Stanley said the business is the best.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Stanley for the great review and for being one of our customers who indeed are the best!

GR
GARY R.
08/14/2020
Great service/Great people
My service was timely, the staff was extremely helpful and the work was excellent.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are encouraged that you were happy with
our service!

CHUCK & CATHY M.
Byesville, OH
Honda Insight
08/10/2020
Trust your vehicle to Reed’s TopTech!
I have been a long time customer and will continue to visit Reed’s as long as I own a vehicle. I know that when I have an issue, the service reps at Reed’s will discover and repair the problem.
I also visit them for regular maintenance on my vehicle. The preventive maintenance provided by Reed’s will keep your vehicle running for the life of the car. They always call to explain and ask for permission to repair or replace if they find an additional issue beyond what the customer was expecting. They will apply a AAA discount off the labor charge, which is also a bonus.
Bottom line, the folks at Reed’s are kind and respectful, honest and friendly. Don’t hesitate to have them care for your vehicle. They treat you like family!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Chuck and Cathy for the really nice review and the positive feedback! It has been our pleasure to serve you all these years and it's folks like you all that make our job so enjoyable! We really appreciate you both!

RK
RUSTY K.
08/07/2020
Thanks for an awesome job. My drive shaft was damaged beyond repair an could not be ordered, so Jim Reed and his staff diligently looked for one and did not locate one. So they found a company that made one for my 1999 Ford F-150. Thanks for your dedicated service!!!

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your patronage and we'll continue to work hard to earn your trust!

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
08/07/2020
Employees
The receptionist was very nice and efficient . They have a clean shop and waiting are and I have never had a bad experience!

Thank you Ann for your great review...and for your cheerful partronage!

WP
Wayne P.
Lore City, OH
BMW 135i
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they seem to have done a good job and they are the only ones in the area who work on his type of vehicle.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/27/2020

We greatly appreciate the 5 star review and you patronage! We will continue to work to earn your trust!

DF
DON & STEVIE F.
07/24/2020
We feel like we can trust Jim and Tim and associates to be fair and honest and to do good work!
Cars are an expensive investment and when they won't work properly, it really messes things up! Reeds have taken care of several cars for us and I/we trust that they fix a problem correctly and are honest when they say it "may" have further problems!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/26/2020

Thank you Stevie for your long time patronage and and fantastic review and feedback! We all really appreciate it!!

SUE W.
07/21/2020
Definitely recommend! Trustworthy and able to explain if needed!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you Sue for the great review! We appreciate your patronage and all your business savy over the years!

07/18/2020
the service, and they treat everyone they way a person likes to be treated.
a very professional establishment
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/19/2020

Thank you Brian for the great review! We very much appreciate your long years of patronage being one our fantastic customers!

SHARON B.
Lore City, OH
Jeep Compass
07/13/2020
Reliable work good customer service
Friendly reliable service. I trust them to do any work needed on my car and when I drive it home I know the work has been done correctly
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/13/2020

Thanks Shannon! We greatly appreciate your review and your friendy patronage over the years!

RK
RUSSELL K.
07/12/2020
Kind, Honest and Hard Working
Had servicing done at Reed's Top Tech and the rear U-Joints replaced. They completed the task in a timely manner and consulted me on other problems that will have to be addressed in the future. The mechanics there go the extra step and it is appreciated. Thanks Jim Reed and crew for the quality care of my vehicle (1999 Ford F-150).
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you Rusty for the kind 5 star review! We will continue to work hard to earn your trust!

07/11/2020
great and trusted service
As always, Reed's Top Tech took great care of my vehicle, providing great service, excellent communication, and reasonable prices. I am always highly satisfied. They are my trusted go-to for all my vehicles.

Thank you both for being such great folks and wonderful customers! We appreciat you and also your review!

TP
Tejay P.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
Tejay said they could have been more detailed.

We appreciate your patronage and feedback. Once we checked out your vehicle, we found a lot of problems, most of them major and a couple problems that were dangerous. We did our best to communicate with you several times on the phone and wrote out two pages of detailed notes on your invoice that we gave to you so that you could make the best decision on what you wanted repaired.  No one likes to be the bearer of bad news. But sometimes that is our duty to protect you and to help you make wise decisions that fit your buget and plans. We are sorry that you felt we didn't communicate the details to you. Perhaps you could take time to read the invoice that has all the notes recorded for you as we mentioned to you. We wish you well.

MARY S.
Byesville, OH
07/10/2020
A matter of trust.
I told them I was going out of town and then on a little trip. They got me in the very next day. I was overjoyed at that because I wanted to
make sure the car was okay for traveling.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/10/2020

We were sure glad we could work you in to give you piece of mind while vacationing! Thanks much for the recommendation!