BR
Betty R.
Cambridge, OH
Plymouth Voyager
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Betty said they are very nice people and do good work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/09/2016

Thank you Betty. You've been good friend and customer for many years!

RICK and BRENDA R.
Cambridge, OH
11/03/2016
Reliable repairs. Friendly staff.
Reeds have been very professional and helpful at servicing our vehicles.

Thanks Rick! It was good to see you! We've known each other for many years. :)

LISA B.
Union City, PA
Dodge Caliber
11/03/2016
Kept in contact thru repairs
This was my first time using Reed ' s and my car had multiple issues. They kept in touch with me thru the whole process, did a great job with all the repairs and the pricing was fair. I will use them again.

We appreciate your patronage and your trust! We will continue to work to keep both! Thank you!