LW
Laura W.
07/16/2019
Always on TOP of things!
I love going in there the staff are always friendly! They call before the fix things. They price things upfront and there are no surprises when you go to pay! It’s alway the price they say and if something else needs done they call with the price before hand! Reeds work is top of the line they don’t half fix something. Do it right the first time! My husband and I both trust their work! We will always go there for quality work ! Ben and Laura
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/17/2019

Thanks you Ben and Laura for the very nice review! We love feedback, especially from wonderful customers like you folks!

HD
Hayley D.
Chevrolet S-10
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Hayley said the staff was real nice but the prices are expensive. She was able to get this same service done at another facility for less than half their quoted price.

Thanks for the feedback. We priced a factory fit exhaust from the engine down. A muffler shop that welds in pieces of pipe can likely beat our prices.

(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/19/2019

We also diagnosed and explained your problem for free after the other shop you used told you it would cost $150 to diagnose it. We wish you well!

RD
Richard D.
Quaker City, OH
Honda Civic Si
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are very knowledgeable, and up to date. They are expensive but they are good.

RAY and CHARMAINE C.
Acura MDX
07/09/2019
The owner and those who work with him
Charmaine and I have trusted our autos with Jim for over 15 years. From a classic to a new SUV the service of Jim and his team has always been outstanding!.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/10/2019

You all have been wonderful customers to work with all these years. You are much appreciated. Thanks you for the great feedback and review!

JE
Jay E.
Plain City, OH
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Jay said this business has good service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 07/11/2019

Thanks Jay for the great review! Your patronage is appreciated!

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Honda Fit
07/06/2019
If you want the highest quality of care for your vehicle, this is the place.

Thanks Beverly! We have the best customers too! :)

BC
Bobby C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said they worked him in, got him done that same day and didn't charge him for anything he didn't need.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks much Bobby! We appreciate the great review!

MARY JO M.
06/18/2019
" Woman Friendly "
From the first time I did business with Reed's, I knew I had found "my" garage. They are very thorough ; they listen, and they don't stop until they've found the remedy for my car's problem. When something needs replaced they actually show me the part that's bad. The best part about Reed's Top Tech is that, as a woman, I never get that "creature from a foreign planet" or "don't worry your little head " treatment I've gotten at so many other places. I've watched them deal with other customers - male and female - young and old - and everyone gets the same respect. They also have the best waiting room, ever! I'm so happy to have found them!

We appreciate your excellent review Mary Jo! We are honored to be "your" garage! : )

KW
Karen W.
Byesville, OH
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Karen said that the staff was excellent to her and fixed her vehicle at a reasonable price. She stated she is very happy with the service she received.

Thank you Karen for the positive feedback and the great review!

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
Honda Element
06/13/2019
He stands by his work.
My vehicle has been giving us all trouble and frustration, but Jim has been sticking to his word and the shop's motto to stand by their work and make things right if for some reason they do not get 100% fixed the first time. I appreciate that. Many parts are lifetime warranty at this shop and that doesn't seem to be emphasized at other mechanics. That is helpful and saves money in the long run.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/13/2019

Thanks Carrie! You folks are valued customers and we appreciate you both a lot!

RK
RUSSELL K.
06/10/2019
Top quality care by all the staff
My most recent visit was to get my two back tires changed on the truck. When I arrived, Jim greeted me and ensured me the truck would be ready to go in the afternoon as planned. I have started going to Reed's Top Tech for my last two repairs and was impressed with the good service, joyful attitude, quality maintenance, and the good coffee. Thank you for taking good care of my aging truck.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Russell for the fantastic review! We really appreciate your partonage and feedback!

GJ
Gary J.
Quaker City, OH
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he enjoyed the visit and was happy with the service. They were friendly, nice, straight to the point, told him what was wrong and had his vehicle done in a day.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Gary for the great feed back and review!

SUE W.
Senecaville, OH
06/05/2019
Reeds Top Tech is Trustworthy
Great service! No pressure sales! Friendly and kind staff!!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/05/2019

We appreciatte the great review! Thanks Sue! We will do our best to continue to earn your trust and patronage.

BJ
BEVERLY J.
Honda Fit
06/05/2019
Trustworthy and skillful mechanics. Polite and honest. So glad I found them!

Thanks Beverly! It is our pleasure to serve you!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he respected the employees opinion. They provided very good service. They stood behind their work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 06/06/2019

You folks are always so kind! Thanks for the review and for being such good customers!

CHRISTA H.
Dodge Durango
05/30/2019
EXCELLENT STAFF!
From the time I made the appt on the phone, arriving and meeting the owner, and having repairs completed, this was the BEST mechanic experience I've ever had.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/30/2019

We really appreciate you patronage and your excellent review Christa!

RICK and BRENDA R.
05/24/2019
Got my vehicle scheduled for service the next day.
Had difficulty with brake calipers sticking on. JK Wrangler. They went the extra miles to solve the problem. Planning to do all my auto repair business there in the future.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you Rick for your great rating and encouraging comments! We will do our best to continue to earn your trust.

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
05/20/2019
Great Folks
Always a very good experience at Reeds Top Tech!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for the 5 star review! : )

JJ
Jim J.
Panama City, FL
05/20/2019
Superb Service
Great place for honest, affordable and professional repairs and service. I would not go anywhere else in the area.

Thanks Jim! Your warm partonage is greatly appreciated!

GH
Geraldine H.
Lore City, OH
Ford Contour
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Geraldine said she was treated well at this business.

Thank you very much for the great rating. We really appreciate the trust you put in us to care for your vehicle!