Dan C.
ZANESVILLE, OH
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Dan said that the place was terrific.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/11/2019

Your Impala was a bit of a challenge! It was our pleasure to cure your mystery problems and get your Impala up and running again. Thanks for the great review!

RK
RUSSELL K.
02/07/2019
Friendly and dependable service
Jim Reed and his staff were great. I went to Reed's Top Tech to get a new exhaust system on my Ford truck. Jim Reed met me at the garage and gave me an estimate. After the parts came in, he got the truck right in and replaced the exhaust system the same day. I was very pleased when the total price was $100 less than the estimate!!! I was very pleased with Jim and his staff and I will be back to get my truck fixed again.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you Russell for the great review!

ES
Everett S.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Everett said the employees completed everything he wanted.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks you for the great review!

01/24/2019
Great service from a great team
Great service from a great team
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/25/2019

Thanks much for the great review and the opportunity to serve you!

Ryan S.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ryan's mother. She said the staff is honest, direct, but kind of expensive. They are top quality.

CHUCK and CATHY M.
Byesville, OH
Honda Ridgeline
01/21/2019
These guys take great care!
We are longtime customers here and they do a great job, always. Friendly staff who want to serve you well. Trustworthy. They always ask what you want to do after making their recommendations.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/22/2019

And you both are great customers! Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate you both.

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Mark said everything is good at the business. The major fact is, they are attentive. They look beyond the scheduled work. If there is an issue that needs attention, he is notified. The prices are good and so is the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Mark for the great review! It means a lot to us. : )

LD
Lowell D.
Barnesville, OH
01/12/2019
Good job.
Thanks to everyone at Reeds for doing a great job on my vehicle. Thanks Jim for making sure your customers are satisfied. Not easy today to find a place really cares. Thanks to Gwen as well.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/14/2019

We really appreciate your kind words, patronge, and nice rating! All the staff thanks you!

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
01/11/2019
Great Service!
Always kind, courteous, professional, and friendly in dealing with the public.

Thanks Jim for your patronage and nice review. We appreciate you!

BG
Bill G.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bill said Jim has always treated him right. Jim Reed is the only person in that town that he would trust with his vehicle.

Bill thank you very much for leaving a great review! It is always  our pleasure to help you and keep you safe on the road. .Bill we  look foward to your next visit

AR
ANGELA and JEFF R.
Mason, OH
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019
Car Repair
Jim was great. We broke down 3 hours from home and shop was recommended by AAA. He personally called my husband to find out what was going on before we arrived. His entire staff was friendly and we appreciated their quick response.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you both very much for your nice review. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road!

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
Honda Element
01/06/2019
Thorough
I had a vehicle towed there, so I did have to wait until I could be fit into their schedule (understandably), but they kept me informed of the process and things they found along the way. I appreciate that they offered me various price options including referring me to another location to get something done a little bit cheaper if need be that they didn't specialize in. They did what I asked for and informed me of all the safety concerns with the vehicle and things that would need addressed in a very short amount of time, so I elected to get it all done at once to save on labor and time taking it back and forth. I appreciate that they tell me things that will be needing done soon so I can plan and prepare in my budget and it's not a shock the next time I go in.

We are glad you are happy with our service,It is our pleasure to give great service and keeep  you safe on the road. Thanks for leaving us a review.

LT
LINDY T.
12/23/2018
Great Service for Older Car
Reed's provides great service. They take the time to explain any issues and whether service is needed immediately or may be needed in the future. With a 10 year old car, this is important to me.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/24/2018

Thank you Lindy for the great review,We are happy to give you great service and make sure your RAV4 is safe on the the road for you .

BW
BILL and DEBBIE W.
Norwich, OH
Professional
I can depend on your correct diagnosis for my vehicles, knowing that things will be fixed properly and with care. It means a lot now-a-days to be able to have a shop take care of my cars and trust that what needs done will be done. And not with the typical coercing that a lot of places try, to pad the bill. Keep up the stellar job. I appreciate everyone there!

Debbie and Bil thanks so much for the great review, It is our pleasure to make sure we provide a service you can depend on.

Senecaville, OH
Great service and care
Reed's is our trusted go-to. They are thorough, knowledgeable, and fair-priced in their work, and they go above and beyond in their customer service and care.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/21/2018

We appreciate your patronage and kind review! Thank you Steve and Toni. We really appreciate you both!

LD
Lowell D.
Barnesville, OH
Great place
Friendly courteous and knowledgeable staff. Good experience for my first time there. Thank you.

Thank you very much for the great review! We'll keep working hard to earn your trust and patronage!

Sue W.
Senecaville, OH
12/16/2018
New tires
I can always trust Reeds Toptech! Great service and staff
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Sue for the great review.We very much appreciate your patronage!

JIM H.
Kimbolton, OH
12/12/2018
This is a 5 STAR Company that can be trusted to handle all your car care needs.
Having purchased my new vehicle from a dealer located about 50 miles from where I live, I decided I would rather have the vehicle serviced locally. Since no dealership for my car is in the area, I wanted to have Reed's do the servicing. I was happy to learns that Reed's is very capable to service brand new vehicles, and for warranty purposes, Reed's provides a printed report detailing exactly what was done. And a file will be created and on hand for any or all subsequent visits.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you Jim for your very nice review. We appreciate your patronage!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they seemed to care about his vehicle and they were professional.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/14/2018

We really appreciate your patronage and great review! Thanks Mark!

Shawn B.
12/02/2018
Friendly and honest
I have been taking my vehicles to Reeds for a while now. They have always got me in a reasonable amount of time. They are very honest about what is wrong with my cars and are reasonable priced. I will continue to take my cars to Reeds.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/02/2018

Thanks much Shawn! We will continue to work hard to earn your patronage and confidence. We hope to earn 5 stars next visit!