SHARON B.
Lore City, OH
Jeep Compass
05/14/2019
Honest and reliable service
I have taken my car here for service for many years. I know when I drive my car after their service the work is done completely and correctly. They bring to my attention any issues that will need my attention in the near future and whether it should be done soon or can be postponed. I always feel safe in a car that has been serviced at this facility
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you Sharon for the kind review and encoraging comments! We really appreciate your long and faithful patronage! It is always great to see you when you come in.

Jean W.
Byesville, OH
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Fawn. She said they are professional, answer questions and they're cooperative.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/21/2019

We're very appreciative of your partonage and review! Thannks!

RK
RUSSELL K.
05/10/2019
Quality and friendly service
I recently brought my truck to Reed's Top Tech due to a Service Engine Soon light and the engine running funny. Jim immediately got my truck scheduled, fixed, and returned in a short amount of time. The price was just right and I felt very welcomed as I collaborated with Jim and his friendly staff. Thank you Reed's Top Tech for the great work that you do!

You are welcome! Thank you for your patronage and great review!

SK
STEVE and TONI K.
Senecaville, OH
05/10/2019
Great service and care
Reed's Top Tech is my trusted go-to! Thank you Jim and team!

BR
Bill R.
Salesville, OH
Buick Lucerne
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Karen. She said they are always very good, they are very thorough and they get things fixed in a timely manner.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for the great feedback and review! We appreciate your business!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business was thorough, professional, he had no issues and they also provided good service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks Mark for the great review. We really appreciate your trust and patronage.

Freeport, OH
04/22/2019
Reed's TOP Tech
Not only professional quality work but friendly service
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you! It was our pleasure to get your Honda riding smooth and going straight! Thank you for your patronage!

FJ
Frank J.
Lore City, OH
04/18/2019
RIP OFF
My wife went to get a alignment done here and they weren’t able due to something wrong with our vehicle we were unaware of which that’s fine I totally understand. But if they want to charge 5 bucks less than the alignment would have been they should let you know that upfront. I could had almost any shop look at my truck for much cheaper. Then they quoted us TWO GRAND to fix it. We found another shop to do it for ONE HUNDRED. I wonder how many nice people fell for their tricks. They need to have reasonable prices for that or let you know up front that’s how to do business the right away.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for the info on your review. We are sorry we have not met you or spoken to you. It is possible you misunderstood the lady who brought the car in as she was trying to relay the info we gave her. So here is the info. :) We always thoroughly go over a car before aligning it, especially since we were told that the car just fell off a jack when someone was changing a tire. :)  We found that the front lower control arm bushings on both sides were worn. We also found that both front tires have broken belts and were worn smooth on the inside 4 inches of the tread. We brought the lady who owned the car into our bay to show her what we found.  We recommended front control arms and at least 2 tires to be able to align it and for it to be safe to drive.  The total for these including an alignment was $615 + tax. The front struts were also very bouncy and worn out. We suggested replacing them. We gave separate quotes for each of these. As you can imagine it took time on the rack to inspect your car and find all these problems. We charge $35 to do our inspection with the offer to credit the $35 back if we align it or do any of the suggested repairs within 30 days. Please give us a call if you have any questions.

We also have a policy of refunding a customer their money if they honestly feel we were not straight with them. So please let us know how you feel after you reconsider this information.

Caroline W.
Norwich, OH
Nissan Murano
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Caroline said the business is awesome. They are very helpful and informative. There is a lot of care put into the work on the vehicle.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Caroline for the great review! Welcome as one of our new awesome customers!

EH
ELLA H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
04/10/2019
Amazing
I had a great experience with Reeds! they went out of their way to drive me home after getting my car towed as well as picking me back up after it was fixed. i will definitely take my car back should i need any future repairs. Thanks so much!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/10/2019

Welcome to the Reed's "family" of customers! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Jim M.
Kimbolton, OH
Jeep Liberty
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the owner, Jim, is wonderful and terrific.

We appreciate your patronage and review!

GK
GARRY and VALERIE K.
Byesville, OH
04/06/2019
Great work and stand by it.
Only AAA repair shop in our city. Very concerned to satisfy the customer needs. Will listen carefully to describe the problem having with your vehicle to determine the correct and accurate repair. Friendly and courteous service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your Camry and the great review! We appreciate it very much.

Aaron B.
South Boardman, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Terry. He said that the staff were very kind and took good care of him.

We wish you the best Terry. Thank you for the nice review!

Mark W.
Sarahsville, OH
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Mark said the business did a good job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/05/2019

We appreciate the 5 star review! Thanks Mark. It was our please to align you truck.

GB
Gabriel B.
Olney, IL
04/01/2019
Very kind and professional staff
When I walked in I was greeted with a smile and offered a drink, Jim explained everything very well and professional would highly recommend this auto shop
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks Gabriel for the very nice review. We hope your travels go well.

LW
LEW W.
03/30/2019
Professional and Quality
Jim and his staff at Reed's Top Tech Auto Care are not only committed to providing a professional and quality customer experience, but are committed to doing what is right for the customer!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/31/2019

We really appreciate the kind review Lew! Thank you again!

03/20/2019
I have had several cars and trucks serviced here and have always been pleased with the service. Friendly staff.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/20/2019

We are very thankful for your review and your patronage!

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
Oil Change
Very thorough. They check over your car and tell you during an oil change things that are issues or could become issues and the priority and timeline of when those should be fixed so you can plan your repairs based on your budget.

It is always our pleasure! Thanks for the great review!

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
03/20/2019
Great people and service!
Always a pleasure working with Jim and the rest. Wonderful people!

Thank you Jim for giving us a great review! We really appreciate your friendly patronage!

BT
Ben T.
Newcomerstown, OH
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the business provided a good service but it was not exceptional.

We appreciate your patronage and review. We will strive to be exceptional on your next visit! : )