GW
Gwen W.
10/16/2018
I have 2 cars I have serviced at Reeds. I took them to a dealership prior, and thought I was taking good care of my cars. When I started taking them to Reed’s I was amazed at how they went over my car. I am very happy with their service and highly recommend them.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks Gwen! We'll have your Jeep and Caddy up to snuff in no time!

Mike H.
Jeep Compass
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the employees had a good attitude throughout the process. They kept in contact with him.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Mike for the great review. We appreciat your patronage!

JILL C.
Mechanicsburg, OH
10/14/2018
Auto Repair
My daughter attends the local university in New Concord. She called me one day and told me her car wouldn't start. Guessing it was the starter, I had to figure out a way to get it looked at. Living 2 hours away, I am not familiar with the area. So I got online a did some research on auto repair shops. I came across Reed's Top Tech. I read the reviews and decided to give them a call. Figuring out a plan to have it towed there and looked at,I was very happy that I did! The owner Jim, his technicians, and staff were so friendly and helpful to me and my daughter. He was able to fix our issues, along with some that would pose problems down the road. I recommend this shop to everyone. I wish I lived closer because I would mostdefinitely continue taking my business to Jim. Thank you!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks much Jill! It was really nice to meet you folks and get your daughter's car back up and running again. Please feel free to have her give us a call if she needs any other help during her time here at Muskingum. :)

TP
Terry P.
Byesville, OH
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Terry said they are always accurate on estimates, they are timely, courteous and clean. She stated she has a running vehicle because of them.

We appreciat your nice review and your years of patronage and your wisdom to keep your cars in top shape! :)

BW
BOB W.
10/10/2018
My granddaughter had only 2 days off College and her brakes or bad when I checked them. I'll call to you and you worked her in before she had to go back to school. Thank you for Expediting this need and you're courteous and efficient service
Again want to thank you for your continued quality service for our vehicles. As we have two grandchildren and college it is nice to know that our family can bring their vehicles to you and know when we leave your facility they are safe and ready to go.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Bob for the very nice and kind review! We will continue to work hard to earn you trust and keep your college gals on the road!

Judy L.
Freeport, OH
Chevrolet Pickup
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the business is very good and considerate and they don't try and push anything on her and are very understanding.

Thanks for the nice review and comments. We appreciat your years of patronage!

ES
EILEEN and RANDY S.
Kimbolton, OH
09/30/2018
Can't ask for much more!
My visit at Reeds Top Tech was excellent. Everyone made me feel at home. The receptionist Gwen offered me coffee or water during my stay. They always do a superb and thorough job on my car and the wait was not long at all. Thank you all once again. I will be back. P.S. They also have free WiFi available.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/07/2018

It is always our pleasure to service your vehicles.  Thanks for the wonderful review! Congrads on the new Encore!

Benjamine b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Kia Soul
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Benjamine said they were very nice and helpful.

Thank you Benjamine! It was indeed our pleasure to help you out.

ALAN and DEBBY S.
Freeport, OH
09/27/2018
Honesty and integrity
Tim checked the AC system which was intermittently blowing hot air on hot days. His diagnosis was spot on. He came out with a service bulletin from Honda which extended the warranty on the AC compressor to 7 years or 10000 miles on the 2011 CRV. l have since called Honda and they will repair the defective compressor under warranty. Thank you Tim and Reeds Top Tech Auto Care for your honesty and integrity.

Alan S

Thank you Allen and Debby for your kind review. We truly appreciate your trust and patronage.

Barb S.
Quaker City, OH
Cadillac STS
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Barb said the service was great.

Thanks Barb for the great review!

SG
Shala G.
Pontiac G6
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Shala said she was charged a lot more money than she thinks she should have been. She spoke with some of her friends that had wok done at this facility and even they said she was extremely over charged.

We thank you for your patronage. We spoke with your mother and she said she priced around and that she found our prices very reasonable. Take good care.

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
09/18/2018
Top Notch Professional Service
Great professional service and always helpful and friendly! Only place I take my rruck that now has about 260,000 miles. Still running strong!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Mr. Jim! You certainly take good care of that Nissan! No one would ever think it has that many miles on it as good as it runs and looks!

FR
Frank R.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Frank said they do an excellent job.

Thanks Frank! It is always good to see you!

Mark S.
Ford Transit Connect
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he was very impressed by this business. He is moving his fleet vehicles to this business. He highly recommends them.

Thanks Mark for the great review and comments. It was our pleasure working with you and fixing your vehicle!

KH
Kenneth H.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said they have good people and atmosphere.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Kenneth. Our great customers like you have a very good effect on our atmosphere. :) Thanks for the great review!

SR
SHIRLEY R.
New Concord, OH
09/04/2018
Friendly and reliable and knowledgable about all vehicles.
they are reliable and I have been going to them since 2002.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for the very nice review Shirley! We appreciate your long time patronage and trust you put in us to keep you safe and on the road!

Deward S.
LORE CITY, OH
GMC Canyon
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Deward said they did a great job .
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/31/2018

We very much appreciate your patronage and your great review!

Lore City, OH
Ram 1500
08/28/2018
Top notch!
Very friendly staff and explains everything in detail. I recommend Reed's for your car repairs
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Casey! We enjoyed meeting you and getting your Ram aligned up for you!

WE
William E.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was pretty good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you William! We'll try to earn the 5th star your next visit!

Maryann B.
Byesville, OH
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Maryann said they did a good job.

We appreciate the great rating! Thank you Maryann.