GR
Gale R.
Ohio
Buick Century
03/21/2017 Category: Service
Gale said the business resolved the situation to his satisfaction.

03/21/2017 Category: Service
Gale said the service provided by this business was good.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 03/22/2017

Thanks Mr. R! You've been a great customer for many years and it is always good to see you!

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
12/12/2019
Excellent and friendly service
They were very thorough and explained everything to me . Everyone was friendly and it’s the cleanest shop I have ever been to .
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Ann for the wonderful review! We will continue to work hard to earn your trust and patronage!

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
12/12/2019
Superb service!
As always, Jim and the crew gave me prompt, superb service. I highly recommend them!

It is always our pleasure to do business with you! Thanks for the great review!!

RK
RUSSELL K.
12/06/2019
Oil Change and Inspection
I brought my 1999 Ford F-150 Truck in for an oil change and an inspection. It has 230,00 miles on it now and going strong. Anyways, Jim Reed and his crew took care of me and informed me that I also need new antifreeze. So they took care of me and I was out the door. What I like about Reed's Top Tech is their overall friendly customer service. They also look your vehicle over with great care. Thank you Jim and staff and I will see you next time.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks very much for the great review Russell! We appreciate your patronage!

Marbia P.
Byesville, OH
Chevrolet Cruze
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Marbia said this business is wonderful. She said she's been going there for years.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/10/2019

We really appreciate you friendly patronage over the years! Thank you for you kind review! :)

CF
Christine F.
Ashtabula, OH
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Christine said they did everything beyond what she asked. They do a great job, they are very trustworthy.

Thank you Christine for the kind works and great review! We apprecite you!

RAY & CHARMAINE C.
Buick Envision
12/05/2019
Jim and his staff
outstanding service. most of all i trust this professional TECHNICIAN.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/05/2019

We are very appreciate of the wonderful review! You folks are some of our favorite customers!

SHARON B.
Lore City, OH
Jeep Compass
11/22/2019
Best and most reliable place in town
I have had my cars serviced here for many years and have always received reliable and complete service with friendly people. Jim is wonderful and I would trust him with any repairs I need. All who work for him are knowledgeable and trustworthy
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/25/2019

We very much appreciate yoiur longtime patronage and encouraging review! It is alway is our pleasure to see you and keep your vehicles on the road!

LYNN M.
Nissan Xterra
11/21/2019
Excellent Quality Work Performed at Reed's!
Reed's Auto is an honest, trustworthy repair shop! Jim & his staff are efficient, helpful & friendly. He gives honest & reasonable estimates & the work performed is high quality! I would not trust anyone else with my vehicle repairs! The work is done in a timely, reliable manner! I highly recommend taking your vehicles to Reed's. You will be glad you did!

Thank you very much Lynn for the kind words and wonderful review. Thank you for being one of our many wonderful customers!

GJ
GARY J.
Quaker City, OH
11/20/2019
car repair
great service
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/20/2019

Thanks Mr. Gary for the 5 star review! We really appreciate it!

DT
Dale T.
Pleasant City, OH
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Dale said this business was very satisfactory. He was very satisfied.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/18/2019

We appreciate the great rating! We are glad to hear we did a good job for you!

Theresa B.
Lore City, OH
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Theresa said the business did a fine job. They provided quick service and the staff were friendly.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks Teresa! Thanks for your partonage and the trust you extend toward us. We will work hard to keep your Focas in good shape!

DEANNE M.
Senecaville, OH
11/07/2019
All things asked for was fixed.
I called to have few things fixed and I asked them to check other things that were not on the original work order and they were able to get all things fixed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your patronage! We really appreciate it! We hope to meet you all someday. : )

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service at the business was very good. He said the staff was very friendly and courteous.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you folks very much for all your kindness and patronage over the years! We appreciate you all!

Dawn C.

3★1

2★0

1★4

Reviews(1)Google Reviews(84)
Sort By:5 results available.
Recommended
Dawn C.on BirdEye
★★★★★★★★★★7 hours ago
Reeds Top Tech is like a family business. Not only you, the customer, receive excellent service from Reeds mechanics, but the office staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with the auto repairs and oil changes I have received from them..if there is an additional repair required other than what was scheduled, Jim explains clearly why it is needed, the cost and length of time needed to complete the job. Also, thanks for taking care of my car as if it was your own. I am highly satisfied.

ABOUT
We are proud to bethe area's only AAA approved auto service & repair facility. Our goal is to make your service or repair a pleasant experience while performingdo honest andaccurate repairs/service. Our technicians are ASE Master Certified and know their stuff! You will find our office help both polite & informative. Give us a call!

Suggest edits

BIRDEYE FOR BUSINESSES
Birdeye For Business
This profile is powered by BirdEye. Over 50,000 businesses use BirdEye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. BirdEye helps millions of local businesses to be found online with all their reviews and accurate business information. Learn more about BirdEye

Footer Banner
Get more reviews. Get more customers.
Get more reviews from your customers with BirdEye. Dominate search results. Beat local competitors. Grow your business. Easy, done.

Watch DemoSee Pricing
BirdEye for businesses
Learn more
Contact Support
Terms & conditionsPrivacy policySecurityHIPAA© 2019 BirdEye Inc
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Dawn for the excellent review! We REALLY appreciaste it! I think the copy and paste pasted a little extra  : ]

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
10/20/2019
No issues.
They did as they said they would using the quote they had previously provided me and with the scheduled appointment I was in and out quickly.

We greatly appreciate your patronge and the trust you've had in us for these many years. Thanks for the great review!

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
Honda Element
10/20/2019
Faster and less expensive than I expected.
Get lifetime warranty on parts! It helps you in the long run.

Thank you for the excellent review! We appreciate it very much!

Doug S.
Freeport, OH
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said they did a nice job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Doug for trusting your vehicle with us and also thank you for the 5 star review!

CR
Calvin R.
Pontiac Vibe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said everybody at the business was very thoughtful and helpful. They gave him a ride home and called him promptly with information when his vehicle was done. He said he appreciated them doing the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/08/2019

We appreciate the great rating and your feedback!

We appreciate the great review very much!

JERRY R.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/02/2019
great service
very friendly people great to deal with, very satisfied with servic
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Jerry for the 5 star review! We really appreciate your input and partonage!