RAY & CHARMAINE C.
Acura MDX
01/18/2020
those who own and work there
brought my daughter's car from columbus to a home town trusted auto professional for complete inspection. work was done timely and reasonable.

DAVID B.
01/17/2020
Very professional and informative.
Great work, this will be my mechanical shop for now on.

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
01/12/2020
Efficient, friendly and professional
I was greeted promptly by my first name by one of the owners . My car was done quicker then expected.

01/08/2020
trustworthy
I have used Reed's for decades. I've every confidence the work done on my car is needed and correctly completed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/08/2020

We very much appreciate your friendly patronage! Thanks also for the great review!!

MK
Mike K.
Freeport, OH
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they're very good at what they do. He said their diagnosis's are good. He said they're very friendly and he's happy with their service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/09/2020

Thanks Mike! We appreciate your patronage and your family!

BL
BEVERLY L.
01/05/2020
Quick, good service
I needed work done on my car within a few days so we could make a trip to Florida. Reed's worked me in and did a great job completing the service my car needed.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the great review! We hope you had a great time in Florida!

Doug B.
Byesville, OH
GMC Yukon
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Doug said that they called and followed up to make sure he was happy with what they were doing.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you Doug! We really appreciate your patronage and we will continue to work to earn your trust!

Donna C.
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Donna said the staff did a wonderful job, they are good to her and has been reliable for the past 30 years..

We really appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you! Hard to believe we've been in business that long!

Huntington Beach, CA
12/26/2019
Fantastic Staff!
We were passing thru to California. Recommended by Triple AAA. Very professional & honest! We were on our way within a couple of hours. Many thanks to the entire staff!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/26/2019

It is always our pleasure to help get folks back on their way! We appreciated your cheerful time with us! We were glad it was nothing serious!

FW
Fred W.
Kia Forte
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Fred said that the place provided him with a great experience and had good service.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/24/2019

Thanks Fred!

PA
PATSY A.
Freeport, OH
12/20/2019
Super service and one on one contact
PatsyA
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/20/2019

Thanks Patsy! We greatly appreciate your review and your patronage!!

AL
ANN L.
Zanesville, OH
12/12/2019
Excellent and friendly service
They were very thorough and explained everything to me . Everyone was friendly and it’s the cleanest shop I have ever been to .
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you Ann for the wonderful review! We will continue to work hard to earn your trust and patronage!

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Pickup
12/12/2019
Superb service!
As always, Jim and the crew gave me prompt, superb service. I highly recommend them!

It is always our pleasure to do business with you! Thanks for the great review!!

RK
RUSSELL K.
12/06/2019
Oil Change and Inspection
I brought my 1999 Ford F-150 Truck in for an oil change and an inspection. It has 230,00 miles on it now and going strong. Anyways, Jim Reed and his crew took care of me and informed me that I also need new antifreeze. So they took care of me and I was out the door. What I like about Reed's Top Tech is their overall friendly customer service. They also look your vehicle over with great care. Thank you Jim and staff and I will see you next time.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks very much for the great review Russell! We appreciate your patronage!

CF
Christine F.
Ashtabula, OH
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Christine said they did everything beyond what she asked. They do a great job, they are very trustworthy.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Christine for the kind works and great review! We apprecite you!