FJ
Frank J.
Lore City, OH
04/18/2019
RIP OFF
My wife went to get a alignment done here and they weren’t able due to something wrong with our vehicle we were unaware of which that’s fine I totally understand. But if they want to charge 5 bucks less than the alignment would have been they should let you know that upfront. I could had almost any shop look at my truck for much cheaper. Then they quoted us TWO GRAND to fix it. We found another shop to do it for ONE HUNDRED. I wonder how many nice people fell for their tricks. They need to have reasonable prices for that or let you know up front that’s how to do business the right away.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 04/18/2019

Thanks for the info on your review. We are sorry we have not met you or spoken to you. It is possible you misunderstood the lady who brought the car in as she was trying to relay the info we gave her. So here is the info. :) We always thoroughly go over a car before aligning it, especially since we were told that the car just fell off a jack when someone was changing a tire. :)  We found that the front lower control arm bushings on both sides were worn. We also found that both front tires have broken belts and were worn smooth on the inside 4 inches of the tread. We brought the lady who owned the car into our bay to show her what we found.  We recommended front control arms and at least 2 tires to be able to align it and for it to be safe to drive.  The total for these including an alignment was $615 + tax. The front struts were also very bouncy and worn out. We suggested replacing them. We gave separate quotes for each of these. As you can imagine it took time on the rack to inspect your car and find all these problems. We charge $35 to do our inspection with the offer to credit the $35 back if we align it or do any of the suggested repairs within 30 days. Please give us a call if you have any questions.

We also have a policy of refunding a customer their money if they honestly feel we were not straight with them. So please let us know how you feel after you reconsider this information.

WG
WEST G.
Volkswagen Eos
09/04/2017
Test Computerized system ????
You charged and hour to test computerized system ?? I was sales manager for a Volkswagen Dealership for 13years and Yes I know how service makes there money. BUT to charge me a Hour for a HALF Hour Job???? And still did not fix the problem.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/04/2017

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are very sorry you were not satisfied with our diagnostic charge even after I offered to refund your money. --- If you recall we discussed at length before we worked on your car what the pricing would be. The plan was for us to spend an hour on testing for diagnosis of your VW EOS's problem and then reschedule you for the repair. We fully explained the cost to diagnose. We found, as you noted at the time, that your problem was very intermittent. This often means it takes additional time to diagnose as yours did because the problem was not occurring during our testing. However we only charged you for 1 hour of diagnosis even though it took us 1 1/2 hours to find your problem. --- After completely testing the ABS/Trac electrical components under various conditions trying to duplicate the problem, researching Technical service bulletins, repair trac bulletins, etc. and retesting the systems several times, we found that the ABS tone ring [which is enclosed inside the knuckle] had mud & debris contamination. As you remember we explained all this to you. Thus the wheel & drum and components needed removed to access and clean the tone ring of debri. As you remember you only had a limited time on Friday for our testing. We agreed that you would need to bring the car back for the repair.-- Again we are sorry you were not happy with us finding your problem, charging you for the agreed amount, explaining everything to you, and then even offering your money back when we found you were not happy. We wish you well.

Doug S.
Freeport, OH
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said they did a nice job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Doug for trusting your vehicle with us and also thank you for the 5 star review!

CR
Calvin R.
Pontiac Vibe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Calvin said everybody at the business was very thoughtful and helpful. They gave him a ride home and called him promptly with information when his vehicle was done. He said he appreciated them doing the work.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/08/2019

We appreciate the great rating and your feedback!

JERRY R.
Pontiac Bonneville
10/02/2019
great service
very friendly people great to deal with, very satisfied with servic
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you Jerry for the 5 star review! We really appreciate your input and partonage!

FB
Frederick B.
Pleasant City, OH
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Frederick said they did a good job.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you very much for the 5 star review! It was our pleasure to get your BMW back on the road!

Byesville, OH
09/20/2019
They have been doing my auto work since Baier went out of business. I have been satisfied.
I know this last visit took a lot of time. They left the door open to me to come back
in a couple of months if I have more trouble with AC. Also, I appreciate the fact that
they will notify me of next service due on my auto.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! You will find that we do spend more time on a servcie or repair than most garages. Our focus is to do the job right the first time, explain things to the customer, and double check out work. To do all this, and to do it right does take some time. ---- Here is what we did on your vehicle. -We spent 1 hour on your ac work. During that time we [1] tested/identified your refrigerent to sure of no contamination [2] We recovered and measured your old refrigerent to know if it was low and exactly how much to put in. [3] Your system was low so we inspected for a leak [4] We found and repaired a leaking schrader valve. [5] Then we recharged the system. [6] Then we tested the AC system to make sure it was cooling as it should. [7] Then we typed all this up.  - Thus we had done an accurate and efficient job and sent you on your way with an AC charge knowing exactly what it needed and what to expect. :)  Thank you again and thanks for the opportunity to explain our service! We appreciate your patronage! :)

TC
Tom C.
Freeport, OH
Buick Regal
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was very courteous and did a good job explaining what needed to be done and why. He also mentioned the facility was very clean.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Tom for giving us a very nice review. We really appreciate it and your patronage.

LD
Lorie D.
Chevrolet Trax
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lorie said the customer service was excellent. The staff were very thorough in what they did and why they did it to her vehicle. They were pleasant to deal with customer and were service oriented. They were knowledgeable, trustworthy and reliable.

Thank you Lorie for being one of our excellent customers and for the great review!

CT
CARRIE and ANDY T.
New Concord, OH
09/13/2019
Friendly Service as usual
Thanks for another great oil change! And, free, too, since I'm part of the little tag on the keychain "club".... can't beat that!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you very much for the great review and for being one of our awesome customers!

James S.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said there was no problem with the business and she is happy with the service. There was a misunderstanding about when the vehicle was going to be done, through.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the input and 4 star rating. We are sorry not to get your car back as soon as the original guess at time of completion. Once we began work on the obvious repair, we found you needed more parts that we could have known beforehand. Thus we needed to order the parts and wait for them to come in. Time and chance can get us all ! : )

Steve M.
09/04/2019
Went there this morning and saw Jim and Tim who I knew years ago. Got my oil changed and car serviced. Great job by tech, and great seeing old friends. The thing that impressed me the most was the way the shop looked. Clean. I mean clean floors, walls, no trash around, no oil or grease on floor. A very top notch service center. I would recommend to anyone needing auto repairs.

We appreciate your great review! We'll work hard to keep your trust!

ROSE B.
Buick Verano
09/04/2019
Good service at fair price. Thankful I found this place to service my car
Thankful I found this place to service my car.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 09/04/2019

We are thankful you found us too! Thanks for the patronage and great review!

PH
PETE and PAT H.
Senecaville, OH
Ram 2500
08/30/2019
Stands behind work
Had brakes replaced. Technician left out a caliper mounting bolt. Brought vehicle back next day. They put us right in, totally went over brake system, apologized for the oversight and all Labor was on them. Anyone can make a mistake but only a business of integrity will admit it and make it right. Thanks Jim!

We will continue to work hard to earn your confidence and trust. Thanks much for the kind review!

08/29/2019
Best place to get an oil change
Reeds is a great place to get your car serviced. Honest owner and qualified personnel. Affordable prices.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you both for the great review! We appreciate your patronage very much!

BW
BILL and DEBBIE W.
Norwich, OH
Subaru Baja
08/18/2019
Top service and customer care
Thanks again for troubleshooting the Bajas battery issues. Thanks so much for noticing the other issues and letting me know so I could have you fix those too ! Always professional and caring for my vehicles. It’s great to know I can depend on your shop for car care !!
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks Debbie for the great review! Thank you also for the kind feedback. We are fortunate to have wonderful customers like you!

GB
Gerald B.
New Concord, OH
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said this business is the best, and he never has to the touch the vehicle.

Thank you for your great review and patronage!

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Stacy. She said her experience was good at this business.
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/15/2019

We greatly appreciate your business and review! Thanks much!

DA
DON-KATHI A.
Chrysler LeBaron
08/11/2019
Fun to drive
Got to drive the convertible for a date night on Saturday with the top down and wind blowing in our hair... and even got to go more than 7 miles without the check engine light coming on. Thanks for fixing it and giving us some fun back.
Kathi Albertson
(This is an automated e., Owner from Reed's Top Tech AutoCare responded on 08/12/2019

We are so happy to help you have fun in your date mobile! Thank you for the great review!

GN
GARY N.
Chevrolet Uplander
08/11/2019
2006 chevy uplander
I was satisfied with the help i got from Reed's they was thorough& repaired my van before the projected date. I would recommend Reed's to anyone needing their vehicle repaired

We very much appreciatte the feedback and great rating! We will work hard to continue to earn your trust!