Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
08/07/2018
Excellent service, pleasant staff
I’ve been having my SLK 350 serviced at this place for at least 2 years and have always been very satisfied with their work. The charges were also lower than those at the dealerships.

KP
Kathy P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/03/2018
Best Service for my Mini
I have been going to Renn Haus for a while now for service to my 2012 Mini Cooper and have always found them to be very trustworthy, professional and courteous and the work always done in a timely manner.

Mercedes-Benz E500
08/02/2018
In the Haus
They are really at the top of their game. Knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Not inexpensive...but high-end cars are not cheap to own/repair.

SV
Sharon V.
Porsche Cayman
07/15/2018
The Best Place for Service!
Renn Haus is the ONLY place I will take my Porsche Cayman to for service and repairs. The best way I can describe it is that I have a high level of trust in them...everyone is knowledgeable, honest and they take a genuine interest in their customers. I've sent several new customers to them, and they all unanimously agree that this is the best facility they've ever taken their cars to. I highly recommend them!

Derrick H.
Ruskin, FL
Porsche 911 Carrera
07/13/2018
Top notch facility, intelligent and honest staff and service team.
I've been a Renn Haus customer for 7 years. During that time, I have always received first class service at a reasonable price. The service advisors and technicians are highly trained and completely transparent about the repairs or services that they recommend for my Porsche. I trust this team with my car and would highly recommend Renn Haus to a friend.

AP
Arthur P.
07/12/2018
Go to Folks
Been going to them for years. They really know 911’s. Rates and parts are reasonable. Very professional and knowledgeable.

TH
Thomas H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Porsche Macan
07/05/2018
Great first experience
This was my first time getting service on my Porsche with Renn Haus. I worked with Shaun who was very professional and I was taken care of like I had been a long time customer. They set me up with a rental car for the day and had everything completed sooner than expected. Having owned German vehicles for many years, it can be hard to find a independent shop that does exceptional work at a reasonable price. Thank you, you've earned a new customer.

Janet H.
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
07/02/2018
??
Great service and customer friendly

RI
Ray I.
MINI Cooper Paceman
06/29/2018
Excellent as always
Highly recommended. If you own a MINI Cooper then Renn Haus is the only name you need to know for service.

GM
Graham M.
Porsche Cayman
06/24/2018
Good experience, would visit again
Renn Haus was professional shop. Crisp communication on issues with car and cost to repair. Shaun was very helpful, along with rest of staff. Overall good experience

06/21/2018
Service, service, service
From the first greeting, the front office is welcoming and efficient. Renn Haus has the best technician, offers excellent, honest and reliable service, and you know you can be confident they will do the best possible work.

RA
Russell A.
BMW X6 M
06/17/2018
Shaun ar Renn Haus was great to work with. Took only 1.5 hours to replace my exhaust. He is knowledgeable of performance tuning and provided me with a lot of advice. They have gained my trust and I plan to return to them as I need additional service.

Brian S.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/16/2018
Renn Haus excellent service
First class customer service, excellent technicians, reasonable pricing. Very dependable.

RL
Ron L.
06/14/2018
Honest and good
Renn House finds the answer to the problem and they fix it.
They do it better than the dealerships and are more economical.
You can trust their advice.

PT
Paul T.
Porsche 944
06/13/2018
1985 944 Repairs / motor mounts, control arm bushings, + more
Everyone at Renn Haus Sean, Mitch, Stephanie and the entire team) goes WAY above and beyond to make certain each of us is treated extremely well. The advisement/consultative approach, the patience, the hospitality, the waiting room, the fair pricing, the promised time for the work to be accomplished, and the work itself are all stellar. HIGHLY recommend Renn Haus

AE
Arthur E.
MINI Cooper Coupe
06/09/2018
Excellent fair service.
Excellent value. Confidence in the workmanship.

EM
Ed M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
06/08/2018
Recommend Renn Haus
I met with Shawn (GM) to discuss issue with car. He explained the issue & how to resolve it. Gave an estimate I agreed to & work was performed. Work was expertly completed. Total cost came in below estimate. I would highly recommend Renn Haus.

Roger C.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/08/2018
windshield washer repair
accurate diagnosis, fast repair, convenient appointment and fair price.

NL
Nanci L.
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/07/2018
Completely satisfied.
Very professional. Expert product knowledge. Pleasant experience from start to finish.

FE
Francisco E.
Mercedes-Benz C63 S AMG
06/01/2018
Rare customer service
Even though I have not seen my car yet, Renn Haus and specially Shaun, have displayed a level of customer service and honesty that is rare these days, particularly when dealing with auto shops. I have two Mercedes cars and both have found a new home with regards to maintenance. Highly recommended it!!