Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SN
Stephen N.
04/05/2018
Superb Car Service
very high quality people, who make servicing your car a pleasure -- and always great work

PS
Paul S.
Osprey, FL
03/29/2018
Porsche Enthusiaste
I have been using Renn Haus for over 10 years to service my German engineered vehicles. From Porsche’s to Mercedes to my wife’s current BMW, they have never disappointed. With their knowledgeable technicians, reasonable prices and timely completion of work, they have far exceeded any dealers’ I used in the past for service and repair. I have frequently recommended them to friends.

LT
Lori T.
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/26/2018
Pleasantly Surprised
After disappointing auto experiences at various garages (dealerships included) I looked on line and found the Renn Haus. I could not have been happier with the service provided and the professional demeanor of the owner and staff. My appointment was early and I missed my breakfast and the owner was kind enough to personally drive me to a nearby restaurant. That's what I call service above and beyond--I will definitely be back!

AD
Angie D.
Bradenton, FL
BMW Z4
03/25/2018
Great Job
You guys are always great.

NS
Norm S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/24/2018
Great Shop
Have only had Renn Haus do some minor repairs on our Mercedes. But, have had the opportunity to examine some major projects they had in process. The quality of the workmanship I saw on those project cars was top-notch. So, while not exactly around the corner from us in southern Venice, Renn Haus will be our shop-of-choice for both our Mercedes & Porsche.

03/23/2018
courtoisie, rapidité, honnêteté
en vacances 6 semaines à Sarasota; la veille du départ ma bmw x5 2007 160,000 km. ne démarre plus; remorquage chez firestone; rien à faire; je découvre rennhaus par internet; à 10 heures l`auto arrive au garage; à 15 heures un nouveau démarreur Bosch garanti et à prix compétitif; le mécanicien a retardé une autre réparation sachant que je devais revenir à Montréal; la propriétaire parle français; service courtois; explication du problême; réparation rapide et à prix raisonnable; si vous avez une auto allemande je conseille de faire affaire chez renhaus

Barry B.
03/22/2018
Excelent service, friendly and dependable.
I've been taking my BMW to Renn Haus since I purchased it. I always deal with Mitchell Spetsios and have found him friendly and knowledgeable. My recent visit was when the brake light and the 4x4 light was coming on. Being I live in North Port I decided to take the car to a shop in my area that advertises that they work on BMW. They kept the car all morning and then gave me a quote of $4300 to repair the problem. I thanked them and then called Mitchell and told him that the brake light and 4x4 light was coming on and that I was going to have AAA bring the car to Renn Haus because the shop manager told me that driving the car was not safe. I just picked up my car from Renn Haus and the total was $1560 so once again I am grateful for having Renn Haus looking after my car even if they are in Sarasota and I am in North Port.

David S.
03/21/2018
Prompt, reliable service.
Renn Haus LLC always schedules my service within a day or two of my request and completes the work requested in a timely manner. I find them to be reliable and the work has always been done to my satisfaction.

03/17/2018
tout or everything
en vacances à Sarasota pour 5 semaines avec bmw x5 2007 164,000 km.; je dois revenir à Montréal le lendemain; subitement l`auto ne pars plus; c`est le démarreur; après remorquage dans un garage non-spécialisé où on ne peut rien faire je découvre ce garage par internet; je me fais remorquer à 10 heures mardi dernier et à 15 heures le démarreur est remplacé; le personnel est courtois; la propriétaire parle français; le prix des travaux n`est pas exagéré; cet endroit est exceptionnel courtoisie honnêteté compétence; si vous êtes dans cette région faites réparer votre auto là pas ailleurs

03/17/2018
tout or everything

Michael M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
03/16/2018
I thought it was the alternator or parts pertaining to it but it was a feul leak. Quickly examined, determined what the problem was, then was repaired very well and with honesty.
The dashboard stated an Alternator problem. By my description of how the car handled while driving, the mechanic looked it over, recognizing an immediate problem. There was a fuel leak which needed to be fixed before anything else. I was advised of its importance and informed that this just might be my problem. Once the fuel line was replaced, the alternator could be checked out; it passed the exam ...performing very well. I was very pleased with the outcome, not having to face higher costs of an alternator. The car is performing as it was when new. The staff at Renn Haus is professional, doing excellent work, friendly, and honest! Honesty is very important. - Michael M

Dennis B.
Nokomis, FL
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/14/2018
Unannounced
Drove in on a Monday morning without a scheduled appointment with what could have been a serious problem. I had my car back by 3pm all ready to go and working great.

Bob M.
Anna Maria, FL
03/13/2018
Customer service is a team approach
Customer service is a team approach and all are engaged in interacting with customer.

Jim L.
Porsche Cayman
03/10/2018
friendly staff
Great staff and good work

Margaret P.
Englewood, FL
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
03/09/2018
My Problem with Renn Haus
My problem with Renn Haus is that Lola will not go anywhere else because she has such a good time with the guys-Not that Stephanie is not nice but....it is really about the guys!
So I cannot get price comparisons, dicker with charges, threaten to leave if you do not...etc-because Lola calls the shots on this one-and her call is RENN HAUS!!!

John M.

Longboat Key, FL
Chrysler Crossfire
03/08/2018
2005 XF
I am disappointed that RH could not fix the problem but Mitch And Sean did everything they could and acted in good faith throughout.

M G.
03/04/2018
Diagnostics
These guys are great, I brought my MB in to find out why it would miss fire after driving and then as it sat idle. After testing it they recommend the air flow sensor should be replaced $580., and if that didn’t work the next step is to replace all the plugs, wires and coils $970. I declined to have it done at the time because they weren’t sure.
A couple days later I opened the hood to check the oil level and noticed scratches across the top of the bumper and the grill had a small crack, after further investigation I noticed the horn was pushed in and the horizontal bar was pushed up against the electric cooling fans which stoped the fans from operating which also tripped the fuse.
I pulled the metal bar away from the fan and replaced the 30 amp fuse for $2.89.
The problem was solved.
Renn house is a great place to have your car repaired, they are excellent and professional, I will always recommend them.

TT
Tony T.
Bradenton, FL
Audi TT
03/01/2018
Tony's 2002 Audi TT Roaster
The people are all friends and very good at explaining the issues that they discover when working on your auto. Prices are less than dealers and the work appears to be just as good. The feeling they provide is one of trust which I believe is very important in the auto repair business.

BG
Bill G.
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/01/2018
Pre-purchase car inspection!
Always thorough, and friendly. Been a customer for 10+years.