Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Stephen P.
Porsche Cayman
01/23/2018
Porsche Cayman 40K mi service and intake upgrades
Wow! Is all I can say. I have been doing a lot of research on performance upgrades for my 2009 Cayman and discussed them last year with Sean and Mitch. I decided to pull the trigger while doing my 40K mi service. We did an upgrade to the intake system and the results are outstanding. The sound is much richer and gives it just the hint of being more aggressive. The tune has added horsepower and the difference is noticeable. Sean did a great job finding the most reasonably priced parts and was able to save me almost 25% off the original quote.

I really appreciate the service and patience they have when I'm there. Always enjoy bringing my car there for service. Next is the exhaust system!

Brandy B.
Lincoln MKX
01/23/2018
Being secure while in my car is important
Friendly, competent people, comfortable waiting area. What more could I ask?

EC
Ed C.
Independence, OH
Outstanding service!
The staff is accurate in their diagnosis. The work is done in the time frame and cost as estimated. The car is always returned clean. Mitch & Sean do a great job keeping in touch.

SP
Steven P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/20/2018
How could anyone go anywhere else?
When you solicited this review of my recent service, you wrote that you know that I have many choices. Actually, I have only one GOOD choice, Renn Haus, and a bunch of bad choices, perhaps the worst being the AutoNation Mercedes Benz dealership in Sarasota. Time and again, you have demonstrated your supreme competence, honesty, and fairness in appraising and completing the work that my elderly Mercedes Benz has required from time to time, and I could not be more pleased. Trustworthiness seems in short supply among service providers in general here in southwest Florida, but your company with its very friendly and personable staff has proven repeatedly that it is "a beacon among nations" in the auto repair industry.

Dennis C.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
Feedback
Excellent treatment by staff; prompt, efficient service.

GD
George D.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/19/2018
Everything went as planned.
People are great, results are great.

LC
Lynn C.
Longboat Key, FL
Porsche Cayman
01/18/2018
Excellent as always
I can trust RH to take the car in on time, get the car out on time and price the repair fairly. We love RH.

KP
Kathryn P.
Columbia, SC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/13/2018
Friendly, timely, great value.

Mike S.
Richmond, TX
Porsche Panamera
01/12/2018
Over the top service!
I was driving my 2013 Panamera S Hybrid back to Texas from Pennsylvania and decided to spend a weekend in Sarasota. My AC cratered and the Hybrid Fault warning came on. I contacted Suncoast Porsche and they could not “fit me in”. One call to Renn Haus got me instant service. Mitch got me right in and thoroughly explained the issues. I appreciated their hospitality and service.

Clarke C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/10/2018
Delighted to find Renn Haus.
As MINI Cooper S owners since the Gen 1s came out, (and older BMWs in my past), my wife and I are so happy to have found Renn Haus. We're new to Sarasota and loving it, but when my wife's MINI started leaving pools of coolant on the garage floor I feared to get a reliable repair we'd have to go to the BMW dealer. Actually had an appointment to take it there and thought twice before finding Renn Haus on-line.
The repair was quick and painless, just the overflow reservoir, thank goodness. Price was good, service was prompt and beautifully done.
We'll be having some leaky oil gaskets replaced in the near future and look forward to another 15 years of driving this beauty with the help and support of Renn Haus.
New customer for life!

CK
Chuck K.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/09/2018
Chuck Knaup
I really like the fact that Renn House debated the cost and effectiveness of repair of my 911. Rather than just repairing and returning the car they thought that further evaluation was required! This should help in determining the actual problem area, to repair!!

RL
Ron L.
Longboat Key, FL
Mercedes-Benz SLK
01/09/2018
service = expertise and friendly
the mechanics are very knowledgeable and explain everything.

John F.
Mercedes-Benz C280
01/06/2018
The expert and knowledgeable technicians that are Renn Haus!!
I've been a customer for quite some time, and the quality of the Renn Haus work is in my opinion, without equal. My 23 year old Mercedes looks new and runs like it is!
You won't find better.

Al S.
BMW 740iL
12/26/2017
Excellent Customer Service
I’m repeat customer and service has always been impeccable. Shaun and Mitch always ensure that you are well satisfied and your vehicle is running in tip top condition.

AF
Aaron F.
12/24/2017
Excellent service..as always
Needed a coolant thermostat change. Scheduled, performed, and tested all per predictions. GREAT service as always.

GY
Gary Y.
Porsche 911
12/23/2017
Great troubleshooting
Self diagnosis was an alternator, they took the time to diagnose a electrical cable between the engine and alternator.

GB
George B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
12/21/2017
Quick and knowledgabe service.
Had an unexpected problem with my Mercedes that required towing to Renn Haus. They were able to quickly diagnosis the problem contact me to explain the problem made a recommendation and had me back on the road the next day with a washed car. Thanks.

Don B.
North Port, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/10/2017
Recent service visit
Thank you for the recent work you performed on my Mercedes. This was our first visit to your facility and we are both more than pleased with our experiences. From the start, with email communications, appointment setting, professional services during drop off and continued communications throughout the service, our comfort level with your expertise continued to grow. After dropping the car off for the appointment, I took the opportunity to look at your service area through the open doors of the shop. I was pleased to see a very orderly and extremely clean work area for the service people taking care of the vehicles.

We will definitely be back as the need arises and will recommend your facility to others. Thank you for a great experience.

John H.
Mercedes-Benz R320
11/30/2017
Service first and value second
Once again Renn Haus provided excellant service on my older Mercedes. That the repair is done correctly is most important and that the cost is reasonable is next.
Renn Haus gets 5 stars on both and 6 stars for the professionals who work there.